PDA

View Full Version : It should say Granny INSIDE

gonzo
01-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Im tired from the show and just got in but I cant resist posting this picture before I crash.
Thanks to all of you that have shown the love while I was gone.
You 2 chicken shits that want to talk smack about me when you think Im not able to take care of myself will be dealt with. Heres the opening bid.

Jackie Im sure you recognize this book me and Kevin are holding outside Delmoncos.

http://www.gonzomovies.com/lv04/granmayb.jpg

Next we open up to show Granny Inside.

Countdown to the meltdown.

clemsontiger
01-08-2004, 10:21 PM
:okthumb: :okthumb:

Carrie
01-08-2004, 10:31 PM
FUCKIN' TEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :nyanya:

(Don't suppose we could convince you to resize, could we?)

Kevin looks like he's having a blast :)

gonzo
01-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Jan 8 2004, 10:39 PM
FUCKIN' TEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :nyanya:

(Don't suppose we could convince you to resize, could we?)

Kevin looks like he's having a blast :)
Ill resize the pics from the rest of the series. Trust me you want what follows in full black and white in all its glory...20 years and 400 lbs back in time.

Kevin did have a blast. I learned the Mitnick Method of playing roulette...we watched Luke Ford turn his fag ass and run to disappear in the crowd at Gameworks when he saw us coming too.

The best is all the when I took him into the circle bar to hang with the other webmasters.

mojobill
01-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Gonzo, was great to meet up with you guys at the Circle Bar, and hand for a bit... fun meeting kevin too! ;-)

I gotta say.. the fur is cool.. but it's the pink shades that set things off! ;-)

gonzo
01-08-2004, 10:50 PM
Enjoyed putting a name with the face too! I think Kevin was digging the half nekkid chicks. You know being the hooker monger he is...

Which reminds me Ill post you a pic of what he has at home and you will see what a major crock of shit that is too!

I think Im going to hand out sunglasses instead of biz cards.

BradShaw
01-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Get any biz done at the show, or just run around taking photos for a long standing internet feud that does not pay the bills?

For the record, I did very little.

gonzo
01-08-2004, 11:48 PM
I got plenty done. Maybe youd should try a fur coat. The suit must not worked for you. But I know you talk to Mike a lot. Your welcome to ask him about what biz I got done for Oprano that he knows about.
His choice to tell you.

My own business...photo shoots etc...and I lined up a deal to take on some outsourcing for my forensic data recoverty business.

Im sure KB would have posed in a pic with you had you asked.

BradShaw
01-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 8 2004, 08:56 PM
I got plenty done. Maybe youd should try a fur coat. The suit must not worked for you. But I know you talk to Mike a lot. Your welcome to ask him about what biz I got done for Oprano that he knows about.
His choice to tell you.

My own business...photo shoots etc...and I lined up a deal to take on some outsourcing for my forensic data recoverty business.

I have a mink coat that I brought to Vegas. But I figured a suit was more appropriate for the convention floor.

Had no idea you worked for Oprano. Just thought you were a frequent poster. BTW, Mike and I do not talk business.

gonzo
01-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Jan 9 2004, 12:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Jan 9 2004, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Jan 8 2004, 08:56 PM
His choice to tell you.

I have a mink coat that I brought to Vegas. But I figured a suit was more appropriate for the convention floor.

Had no idea you worked for Oprano. Just thought you were a frequent poster. BTW, Mike and I do not talk business.[/b][/quote]
I thought you only talked business. Shame...since you were curious I figured Mike could give you the details so youd knowwhat we are up to. But its cool.

Im just a poor country boy....dont lease no fancy cars and all I can afford was a blue fox.

It beat bringing a clean shirt for one day. You can only put so much in a plastic bag and they only allow you one carryon these days.

Hell Puppy
01-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 9 2004, 12:06 AM

It beat bringing a clean shirt for one day. You can only put so much in a plastic bag and they only allow you one carryon these days.
Yeah, but I bet it's easy to claim your luggage at baggage claim when all you have is a Hefty Bag with "GonZo" emblazened on the side of it....

Two trailer park girls go round the outside!

gonzo
01-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jan 9 2004, 12:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jan 9 2004, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Jan 9 2004, 12:06 AM

Yeah, but I bet it's easy to claim your luggage at baggage claim when all you have is a Hefty Bag with "GonZo" emblazened on the side of it....

Two trailer park girls go round the outside![/b][/quote]
Round the outside...

Hell Puppy
01-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Jan 8 2004, 11:40 PM
Get any biz done at the show, or just run around taking photos for a long standing internet feud that does not pay the bills?

For the record, I did very little.
As a general rule, I actually usually agree with Brad on things like this. I would like to see the entire industry become more professional and responsible on a number of different levels....including trade shows.

GonZo's fur coat started out as a big joke....almost a dare. But the thing has taken on a life of it's own, and I'm not just talking about the fact that he needs to dry clean the damned thing. After watching it in action, up close, it has become one of the best branding exercises I've seen.

I guess we'll find out in coming weeks whether he was just clowning and taking pictures or whether he was getting some business done. So there's no reason to debate it. We'll see whether it worked after we see what business comes about as a result.

If it didn't work, maybe next year he'll get himself a lobster suit....oh wait, that's been done... :D

Vick
01-09-2004, 12:41 AM
I see Arutbus on yyear book

There is an Arbutus here in Maryland, not far from my home

Are they one in the same?

Vick
01-09-2004, 12:46 AM
p.s. if the pics are rom 1963
IT'S 41 YEARS!