PDA

View Full Version : Fat Fucking Nobody Ball

Billy
01-08-2004, 06:15 AM
Ok.. my connection still sucks, I am going to try to find that starbucks tomm so I can ftp with the wireless conection.

BUT.. here is the first pick from the first ever Fat Fucking Nobody Ball !

http://www.oprano.com/reporter/ffnb.jpg

More to follow !~

Carrie
01-08-2004, 06:58 AM
That pic alone is going to send Nick into massive Krispy Kreme withdrawal fits.

kath
01-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Back home already - we left early yesterday afternoon to get home to my sick child and had to miss the KK festivities, so thanx for the pic.

Also - good to see Peaches. I swear I didn't even see her ONCE during the show! *waves* Hello Peaches!

:bwave:

TheEnforcer
01-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 8 2004, 06:23 AM
Ok.. my connection still sucks, I am going to try to find that starbucks tomm so I can ftp with the wireless conection.

More to follow !~
:rokk:

dig420
01-08-2004, 11:32 AM
ahahahaha Gonzo will never forgive me for that fat fucking nobody remark.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Gonzo, you're not a fat fucking nobody, you're a fat fucking Oprano moderator.

Nickatilynx
01-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Jan 8 2004, 06:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Jan 8 2004, 06:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Billy@Jan 8 2004, 06:23 AM

More to follow !~
:rokk:[/b][/quote]
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fucking classic

godkill
01-08-2004, 01:32 PM
BRAVO! All hail the Krispy Kreme King....hey, that makes "KKK"....scratch that! LOL! :headwall:

gonzo
01-09-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by dig420@Jan 8 2004, 11:40 AM
ahahahaha Gonzo will never forgive me for that fat fucking nobody remark.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Gonzo, you're not a fat fucking nobody, you're a fat fucking Oprano moderator.
Dig... I thank you and have graciously accepted that title.
Why would you hurt my feelings or want to even be forgiven?

Ive never clamed to be anything but a Fat Fucking Nobody. Thanks for the title. I think I will put that on my business cards next go round. Hopefully my welfare check will cover em.

Peaches
01-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by kath@Jan 8 2004, 10:35 AM
Back home already - we left early yesterday afternoon to get home to my sick child and had to miss the KK festivities, so thanx for the pic.

Also - good to see Peaches. I swear I didn't even see her ONCE during the show! *waves* Hello Peaches!

:bwave:
I know and you were on my list of people to track down. :(

I missed a lot of people this show. :angry:

Bishop
01-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Too funny..

JohnV
01-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 8 2004, 03:23 AM

More to follow !~
Billy,

Great pic. I am a MORON,,...also, it was great seeing you Tuesday night at the Shaw dinner. Talk to you soon.

Last edited by JohnV at Jan 9 2004, 11:12 AM

JulieJolie
01-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Oh, so cool to see a bigger pic of Gonzo bare bellied with his fur coat! And hmmm the Krispy Kream...

WHY did I miss that!!!! :boohoo:

In the meantime, we had to live through temperatures going as low as
-50F in Montreal! It was freezing... and you're wearing a fur coat in Vegas?!?!?!? :headwall:

Evil Chris
01-10-2004, 01:54 PM
Julie, I feel your pain. I'm as cold as you are here in the West Island.

Vegas wasn't exactly warm though. No higher than about 5 degrees &copy; throughout the afternoon. It was mighty chilly out golfing last Sunday too. B)

JerryW
01-10-2004, 03:12 PM
First pic I've seen that made me sorry I missed vegas this year :biglaugh:

Gonzo, can't think of anybody who better deserves the title of "Fat Fucking Nobody" Congraulations on your promotion :rokk:

gonzo
01-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by JerryW@Jan 10 2004, 03:20 PM
First pic I've seen that made me sorry I missed vegas this year :biglaugh:

Gonzo, can't think of anybody who better deserves the title of "Fat Fucking Nobody" Congraulations on your promotion :rokk:
Missed seeing you out there.
I did run into Gregg...he had on clean freshly pressed clothes and looking rather regal. Running around with some 20 something on his arm.

He respresented you well. See you in Hollywood.

masterp74
01-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by JulieJolie@Jan 9 2004, 07:32 PM
Oh, so cool to see a bigger pic of Gonzo bare bellied with his fur coat! And hmmm the Krispy Kream...

-50F in Montreal! It was freezing... and you're wearing a fur coat in Vegas?!?!?!? :headwall:
I lived in Montreal for the summer last year. had a blast there. Lived a block away from McGill university. Montreal is the coolest city and the people there are so cool.

I moved back to Cali before the snow hit there. So maybe you should take a trip and visit the great San Fernando Valley and warm up a bit. i can be your tour guy if need be :D

JulieJolie
01-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Sounds like a great place... The only thing I'm always worried about going to the US is to get arrested for some reasons, being stoked at the borders and being searched and asked questions for 3 hours (they always do it to me!). But I'm sure if possible, there would be so many nice places to do pictures (hopefully without being caught). Yeah, a tour guide would be a great idea!

masterp74
01-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by masterp74+Jan 10 2004, 06:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (masterp74 @ Jan 10 2004, 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JulieJolie@Jan 9 2004, 07:32 PM

I lived in Montreal for the summer last year. had a blast there. Lived a block away from McGill university. Montreal is the coolest city and the people there are so cool.

I moved back to Cali before the snow hit there. So maybe you should take a trip and visit the great San Fernando Valley and warm up a bit. i can be your tour guy if need be :D[/b][/quote]
Los Angeles, Caribbean, Fresno... you name it and we're there. We can always go to the caribbean. I lived there for 2 years and have several friends that are the coolest and live right next to Eric Clapton. best of all , they are always gone somewhere off island doing biz. I can use their villa anytime I want. The key's under the mat.. B)

I'll even sing Eric Clapton songs for you. :rokk:

Listening To:

"White room"

Eric Clapton