PDA

View Full Version : Meet Me In Vegas + Get Free Design Work !

sarah_webinc
12-29-2003, 07:27 AM
To celebrate my first time going to an industry convention Webinc has decided to give away design work to everyone I meet. All you have to do is give me your business card and we will give you two (2) free banners.

What is more: After I return home from the States I will put all the business cards into a hat and pull out one winner to win a complete Webinc paysite design.

The winning package will include:

1 Splash page (incl. logo design)
3 Tour pages
1 Join page
10 Banners (static and animated)

and we will also throw in:

1 Full Page Ad Design
1 Half Page Ad Design

This all adds up to a prize value of : $1797.00 !

Not too shabby for just taking the time to meet me and give me your card. If you are one of the few that don't have business cards I will accept a piece of card or paper with your name, contact details and a brief description of what you do in the industry.

Check out our portfolio (http://www.webinc.com/website-design.html) to see what a great prize we are offering.

I should be easy to spot in the crowd but just incase this is who to look for (for those who care about these sort of things - yes, I know I am a big gal):

http://bbwjayne.com/bbwjaynedevil2.jpg

So, get those cards ready and have a safe journey to Vegas. I will be in town from late on the 3rd until the end of the convention so there is plenty of time to find me. However, if you do want to make it a bit easier to track me down I will be checking my sarah@webinc.com email from time to time.

gonzo
12-29-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Dec 29 2003, 07:35 AM
To celebrate my first time going to an industry convention Webinc has decided to give away design work to everyone I meet. All you have to do is give me your business card and we will give you two (2) free banners.

What is more: After I return home from the States I will put all the business cards into a hat and pull out one winner to win a complete Webinc paysite design.

The winning package will include:

1 Splash page (incl. logo design)
3 Tour pages
1 Join page
10 Banners (static and animated)

and we will also throw in:

1 Full Page Ad Design
1 Half Page Ad Design

This all adds up to a prize value of : $1797.00 !

Not too shabby for just taking the time to meet me and give me your card. If you are one of the few that don't have business cards I will accept a piece of card or paper with your name, contact details and a brief description of what you do in the industry.

Check out our portfolio (http://www.webinc.com/website-design.html) to see what a great prize we are offering.

I should be easy to spot in the crowd but just incase this is who to look for (for those who care about these sort of things - yes, I know I am a big gal):

http://bbwjayne.com/bbwjaynedevil2.jpg

So, get those cards ready and have a safe journey to Vegas. I will be in town from late on the 3rd until the end of the convention so there is plenty of time to find me. However, if you do want to make it a bit easier to track me down I will be checking my sarah@webinc.com email from time to time.
Sarah Ill be sure to meet you if you promise to wipe that black shit off your finger nail.

See you in vegas. Wanna doughnut?

sarah_webinc
12-29-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 29 2003, 05:07 AM
Sarah Ill be sure to meet you if you promise to wipe that black shit off your finger nail.

not a fan of black nail polish? Been talking to my mom? The pic is from Halloween..give me a break...I don't plan on wearing the red horns either.

Last edited by sarah_webinc at Dec 29 2003, 05:14 AM

Peaches
12-29-2003, 08:28 AM
To hell with the freebie - I just want to finally meet you! :)

And Gonzo's favorite color of nail polish is bright pink - he wears it on his fingernails AND his toenails (though he might not be wearing open toed shoes in Jan. :awinky: )

gonzo
12-29-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc+Dec 29 2003, 08:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarah_webinc @ Dec 29 2003, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Dec 29 2003, 05:07 AM

not a fan of black nail polish? Been talking to my mom? The pic is from Halloween..give me a break...I don't plan on wearing the red horns either.[/b][/quote]
Why not? Im wearing my redhorns.
Sorry Im in training for Internext...Im not sober and that didnt look like fingernail polish.

gonzo
12-29-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 29 2003, 08:36 AM
To hell with the freebie - I just want to finally meet you! :)

And Gonzo's favorite color of nail polish is bright pink - he wears it on his fingernails AND his toenails (though he might not be wearing open toed shoes in Jan. :awinky: )
No my dick's favorite color of lipstick is bright pink.
I know your packing your BIrkenstocks and Indigo GIrls CDs.

Peaches
12-29-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 29 2003, 09:48 AM
I know your packing your BIrkenstocks and Indigo GIrls CDs.
Too cold for Birks, but I am bringing my Lands End Mocs. :P No Indigo Girls CD's either, but I have Barry Manilow's greatest hits (and yes, there's more than one song on it :nyanya: ) - does that count?

sarah_webinc
12-29-2003, 09:07 AM
I am a no pink zone ! (except for the pink that is there naturally)

Peaches, there is no way I would miss meeting you.