PDA

View Full Version : NatNet Pickem Climax

Mutt
12-28-2003, 01:17 PM
shaking a li'l bit my Greek friend? :groucho:

Here's the top 5 Pickem players going for Pickem supremacy and more importantly a badass grand prize including a $2000 widescreen SONY from SweetT and NatNet

Meni's Picks
NE SF PHI CHI CIN NO IND JAX MIA DET TEN CAR ARZ GB OAK BAL

Sharona's Picks
NE SEA PHI KC CIN DAL IND JAX MIA SL TEN CAR MIN GB OAK BAL

Gator's Picks
NE SEA PHI KC CIN NO IND JAX NYJ DET TEN NYG ARZ GB SD PIT

HeadPlaya's Picks
NE SF PHI KC CIN DAL IND ATL MIA SL TEN CAR MIN GB SD BAL

Shok's Picks
NE SF PHI CHI CIN DAL IND JAX MIA DET TB CAR MIN GB SD BAL

Peaches
12-28-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Mutt@Dec 28 2003, 02:25 PM
Shok's Picks
NE SF PHI CHI CIN DAL IND JAX MIA DET TB CAR MIN GB SD BAL
I'm just glad the TV's too big for my house so I don't have to offer Shok sex for prizes this year. B)

Mike AI
12-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Looks like Meni the Greek has it wrapped up!!

Meni, we need to get together in Vegas so you can give me some picks for the playoffs!!

:wnw:

Mike AI
12-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 28 2003, 05:34 PM
Looks like Meni the Greek has it wrapped up!!

Meni, we need to get together in Vegas so you can give me some picks for the playoffs!!

Looks like I read it wrong, still have some peopel in the game. Looks like it will come down to MNF, and if anyone can pick the score.

http://www.natnetpickem.com/pickem/index.p...ction=standings (http://www.natnetpickem.com/pickem/index.php?action=standings)

Mutt
12-28-2003, 05:43 PM
yeah - i thought all the late afternoon games were done and Meni had a 3 point lead but now it's only a one point lead over Sharona and Gator and 2 points on Shok and HeadPlaya. One game left tonight - everybody but Gator has Baltimore.

MNF bonus might decide this.

Gator
12-28-2003, 06:32 PM
It's all coming down to the 8:30 game. Should be interesting...

Shok
12-28-2003, 09:46 PM
man I picked a great time to have the shittiest week.
I suck

Hell Puppy
12-29-2003, 02:44 AM
Looks to me like Gator's the man. They're tied on points, but Gator has the edge on the tiebreaker by with a 13.0 to Meni's 13.5. You cant get much closer than that.

And I know Meni's hating missing that pick in the first week about now.

Great picks by that entire group at the top. I proudly relinquish my crown from last year.

I gave a sincere effort to repeat, but dug myself too big of a hole with a hellaciously bad first month. I'll settle for my top 15 finish.

Mike AI
12-29-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 29 2003, 02:52 AM
Looks to me like Gator's the man. They're tied on points, but Gator has the edge on the tiebreaker by with a 13.0 to Meni's 13.5. You cant get much closer than that.

Great picks by that entire group at the top. I proudly relinquish my crown from last year.

I gave a sincere effort to repeat, but dug myself too big of a hole with a hellaciously bad first month. I'll settle for my top 15 finish.

Yep, looks like Gator defeats Meni the Greek.

Amazing how through so many weeks and games there was a tie. What are the odds in that?

Good job Gator, congradulations!

What do you do in the biz? Will you be in Vegas?

Mutt
12-29-2003, 08:18 AM
Unbelievable - a dead heat after 256 games. The tie-breaker was the average Monday Night differential which was almost another dead heat. Gator nosed Meni out by half a point.

Congrats Gator. I'll be in touch with you today.

Meni
12-29-2003, 09:31 AM
hee hee
Meni had a better percentage
1 less lose
but hey I lost by tje rules
thanks guys
I don't think the living room is big enough for good viewing of the 57 inches
I just moved to FL
setting up my stuff today
Great job Gator you did great this week bro
congrats
oh shit no dinner with serge!
serge i'm in Deerfield Beach we can do dinner another time
hee hee

Last edited by Meni at Dec 29 2003, 09:40 AM

gonzo
12-29-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 29 2003, 02:52 AM

Wheres Kimmy Kim and Vick at now to talk smack?

I dont see either of em on the first page.

Makaveli
12-29-2003, 10:01 AM
:cdance: ..congrats to Gator for winning the overall challenge.. :cdance:

I wish I had found/remembered to sign up for the challenge at the beginning of the season!

Too bad I only got 1 week in :(

and thanks to Serge for getting my board issue resolved!

Gator
12-29-2003, 10:15 AM
Hey guys, thanks a lot! It was a close finish.

Makaveli - You picked a good week to play! You beat me on the tie-breaker there. I feel bad for changing my pick from Cleveland to Cincy last minute, but I am glad you got to win something too.

For all the people who are curious I run small paysites http://www.longtermcash.com I won't be in Vegas for personal reasons. I don't want to miss out on dinner with Mike and Serge, so I hope we can work something out with that.

Thanks all.

:bjump:

Makaveli
12-29-2003, 10:27 AM
And I feel bad for putting faith in those Colts to beat the spread! .. and I don't know what happened in the Arizona game..

again Congrats on the TV and all the other awesome prizes..

:bdance:

Gator
12-29-2003, 10:32 AM
Thanks man. The Colts got me too. I had a feeling the Vikings would choke. Don't ask me why I picked the Giants though!

Last edited by Gator at Dec 29 2003, 07:40 AM

Mutt
12-29-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey Makiavelli congrats on winning the last week of the NatNet Pickem. Email me at mutt@oprano.com to arrange getting your prizes - XBox or Playstation from Maxcash (or something of equal value available at Amazon) and $250 in design services from Webinc.

Tough way to lose Meni after leading for so long. You still won $1000 in content from AMA Content and Content-Club plus a personal DVD player from PureCash.

Mutt
12-29-2003, 10:55 AM
I was stressed out because I wasn't sure Gator was a webmaster - that's the only rule we have, u have to be in this industry to be eligible to win.

Gator owns LongTermCash so he is officially King of the Pickem Ring for 2003!

Mike AI
12-29-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Mutt@Dec 29 2003, 11:03 AM
I was stressed out because I wasn't sure Gator was a webmaster - that's the only rule we have, u have to be in this industry to be eligible to win.

Gator owns LongTermCash so he is officially King of the Pickem Ring for 2003!

Gator you are the man!! Great picking!!

Meni, I think you are the best overall if you average out the past few years.... Very consistent.... you should be giving advice out professionally!

Makaveli
12-29-2003, 12:25 PM
Mutt.. email has been sent to you ..

Thanks alot to everyone at Oprano, Nat Net, and max cash? for sponsoring the weekly prize... I look forward to getting my new printer :)

:cdance: Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzer :cdance:

Web Inc.. I don't know what I need to have designed, but look forward to your quality work being done!! :wnw:

Thanks alot everyone!

SweetT
12-29-2003, 01:13 PM
Congrats, Gator!!!

I know this Big Screen TV will look good in your living room!!

Mutt....get me Gator's contact information and lets see if we can get this TV into his living room in time to watch the SuperBowl!!!

Conrats, again, to everyone that played the NatNet Pickem! I already can't wait until next year!!!

--T

gonzo
12-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by SweetT@Dec 29 2003, 01:21 PM
Congrats, Gator!!!

I know this Big Screen TV will look good in your living room!!

Mutt....get me Gator's contact information and lets see if we can get this TV into his living room in time to watch the SuperBowl!!!

Conrats, again, to everyone that played the NatNet Pickem! I already can't wait until next year!!!

--T
Thanks for the cool prize T.

Where was that big announcement your promised?

SweetT
12-29-2003, 01:20 PM
hehehe.....gimme about 30 minutes for some emails to finish going out to customers and I willl post it :)

--T

Shok
12-29-2003, 01:21 PM
Wow SweetT said he's giving me a TV also just cause he knows I was robbed.

SweetT rules!!

sextoyking
12-29-2003, 01:37 PM
Gator,

congrats on being the 2003 Pickem winner, good job on picking the winners!! :)

A big thanks to Mutt and the whole crew at oprano for putting on this great football pool. While I didn't do the best, it was a blast.

Great prize giveaways from lots of companies, and Sweet T, nice tv!

happy new year

Todd

Gator
12-29-2003, 02:00 PM
Thanks again guys! It was not easy catching up to Meni. At one point, he led me by 21 points.

I am going to have to re-arrange my living room, but it will be great. It would be cool to have the TV for the Superbowl. I might actually get to go to it if the Patriots make it.

Thanks to everyone who sponsored the Pickem. I hope to be a sponsor in next year's.

Hell Puppy
12-29-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 29 2003, 09:41 AM

Wheres Kimmy Kim and Vick at now to talk smack?

I dont see either of em on the first page.
Probably somewhere thanking their lucky stars they didn't lay down any of those side bets.... :biglaugh:

Meni
12-31-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Gator@Dec 29 2003, 02:08 PM
Thanks again guys! It was not easy catching up to Meni. At one point, he led me by 21 points.

I am going to have to re-arrange my living room, but it will be great. It would be cool to have the TV for the Superbowl. I might actually get to go to it if the Patriots make it.

Thanks to everyone who sponsored the Pickem. I hope to be a sponsor in next year's.
Gator are you from New England?

OK who sends me the dvd player?

Mike AI
12-31-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Dec 29 2003, 01:45 PM
Gator,

congrats on being the 2003 Pickem winner, good job on picking the winners!! :)

A big thanks to Mutt and the whole crew at oprano for putting on this great football pool. While I didn't do the best, it was a blast.

Great prize giveaways from lots of companies, and Sweet T, nice tv!

happy new year

Todd

Todd you make an excellent point!!

There would be no National Net Pick'em without our wonderful commisioner - MUTT!!

This is his third year running things, and as always it was as smooth as Billy's ass!!

I just hope Stern or Tagliabu do not retire and the NFL/NBA tries to hire Mutt!! We need him!!

Great job Mutt!!

Mutt
12-31-2003, 08:17 PM
it was easy this year cuz the software kicked ass.

i was offline the last couple days so next week I'll get Gator, Meni and Sharona hooked up with the sponsors who put up the great prizes.

Mutt
12-31-2003, 08:21 PM
I would have got in touch with you SweetT but I was offline - will hit u up with Gator's info Monday - thanks for putting up the great prize :bdance:

ulfie
12-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Thanks to all the sponsors for making this a great competition. It's a lot of fun to play each week and seeing how pathetic the Steelers were this year it made football a lot more exciting.

Gator
01-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Meni@Dec 31 2003, 03:53 PM
Gator are you from New England?
Yes, MA, about 30 min. from Foxboro.

Meni
01-05-2004, 01:22 PM
OK I'm readying for 2nd prize, hee hee

Mutt
01-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Meni i sent you an email with the people to contact about claiming your prizes, AMAContent, Content-Club and PureCash. Think I did, did u get it?

Meni
01-06-2004, 02:43 PM
meni@comcast.net ?
thast my email