PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Position Available

Donnie Gangsta
12-28-2003, 01:44 AM
I have never posted here before, but I figured a lot of people who are pretty informed/a lot of potential candidates read this board, since it appears to be more popular with industry veterans.. I posted the same thing on GFY, but thought we might have better results here..

Our office, based in Las Vegas, has doubled in size over the past months and with our many plans for 2004, we need one or more like-minded professionals to help take things to the next level.

This position might suit someone who feels that they are being underappreciated or underpaid in their position and need a fresh opportunity for the New Year, or perhaps someone who simply feels as if there’s no room for growth or promotion.

We are currently recruiting somebody with solid exposure to the adult industry who possesses a unique creative and marketing flair -- a true professional with excellent people skills who can bring experience and knowledge to the table. You must have experience and understand the inner workings of the industry.

The role will require you to manage staff on a daily basis, including the recruitment of new, and management of existing web cam models (ok that's more of a perk than a task), be heavily involved in marketing, public relations, and company image, (including networking at the industry trade shows), and other such duties to expand our current client/affiliate base. This role will give you challenge, authority, and complete autonomy.

The ideal candidate would have experience and a proven track record in marketing and affiliate/traffic management with one or more high profile companies within the adult industry.

Our offices are professional, yet fun with all the normal perks of this industry. We believe in rewarding our staff, because we want them to grow with our team, and to feel a part of something great.

We require a person who is able to work out of the Las Vegas office on a daily basis, as well as travel for out of town tradeshows/parties. This is a full time position that will take a lot of dedication and drive, but will be rewarding both financially and otherwise.

I will be holding confidental interviews during the Vegas Internext show, in the office or over a drink, so this is the perfect time to contact me for a discussion.

ICQ me on 868140
position@globalnetventures.com

Mutt
12-28-2003, 01:20 PM
sounds like a great opportunity for somebody Donnie.

Naughty
12-28-2003, 08:13 PM
Sounds awesome. When I read it I thought of Ludedude, he's cut for the job. I heard he already applied too, so all is good.

Candice
12-28-2003, 10:07 PM
do you accept applicants overseas...like asian?

BradShaw
12-28-2003, 11:30 PM
I am also hiring, stop by my booth in Vegas.

Buff
12-29-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Dec 28 2003, 10:38 PM
Hiring what, bodyguards?

Dianna Vesta
12-30-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Dec 28 2003, 11:38 PM
What position are you hiring for? Why don't you post it here?