PDA

View Full Version : Who will not be in Vegas

Vick
12-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Me - he he he

Hope all going have a great time, do lots of business and stay healthy

ulfie
12-23-2003, 11:01 AM
I won't be there either for personal reasons. I will probably go to the FL show though. Hope everyone has fun and makes lots of deals.

Winetalk.com
12-23-2003, 11:05 AM
I won''t be there....

TheEnforcer
12-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Me

kath
12-23-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Dec 23 2003, 08:04 AM
Me - he he he

Hope all going have a great time, do lots of business and stay healthy
Stay healthy.... that's the challenge this year, huh? With the killer Captain Tripps flu going 'round out there - we're already doubling up on echinacea, vitamin C and taking our vitamins.... plus, I think I'll be drinking lots of good ole H2O on the rocks instead of alcohol to keep my resistance up. :awinky:

Purell will be a "must" at this event... remember the age old conference advice - "don't shake hands with nose-pickers!" Be on the look out for any green gold diggers before you just offer up that hand for shaking! :rolleyes:

Rolo
12-23-2003, 11:48 AM
I´m out

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 11:52 AM
I'll be there!!!!!

not really :)

Have fun :)

kath
12-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 09:00 AM
I'll be there!!!!!

not really :)

Have fun :)
Nick - you tease! Was hoping you'd changed your mind.... <_<

TeenGodFather
12-23-2003, 12:05 PM
I won't be. I have to go to school.
I find that extremely gay.

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 12:07 PM
LOL.

If I'm going to travel I don't want to go party with a load of middle class white kids who think they are black.

I do that at the office.

I may well drive to Florida early in the year though.

The wife and kids wanna go back to Disney.My wife misses Florida bad.
Possibility of being a snowbird again ;-)) Who knows.And a huge Philipino would tag along I'm sure. ;-)))

I of course desperastely want to see Serge's dick ,eye to eye so to speak ;-)))

and can't wait for him to come up to the NW in summer ;-)))

ulfie
12-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:15 PM
I may well drive to Florida early in the year though.

Yowsa, you're gonna drive from Vancouver to FL? I'm driving down to Daytona in February from Pittsburgh and that's a long enough haul for me. Your trip has to be like 4000 miles. Can't even imagine driving that far unless I took a month to do it.

Vick
12-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Nick if you go to Disney World and have any questions please feel free to ask me

I'm a Disney nut, we go twice a year and I know a lot of things that can save you time and effort, make the trip easier on everyone and help to get the most (fun/enjoyment) out of the experience

Everything from time of year to go (for smallest crowds) and times to avoid (don't go President's Week holiday here in the US - very crowded) to hotel accommodations, what to try to see when (avoid hour long lines) and best attractions for children and adults, best times and places to meet characters (pics and autographs) - plus I know the best clubs on Pleasure Island and some really great dining

Also I can point you to a few good books and websites on Disney World

What about Amtrak Auto Train instead of driving? Takes a little longer but saves wear and tear on you and your vehicle

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 12:28 PM
3300 miles :)

I've done it 8 times :)

3 days hard driving :) Do at least like 900 miles the first day...sleep in hotel.
Do the same the next day.
On the third day you hit Georgia abgout 9pm....you turn to the wife and say "Might as well truck on through to Orlando" (its about 500 miles)

Pull into the Hyatt Regency Grand Cyprus 3am

Peice of cake ;-)))

LittleC
12-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Just wanted to wish everybody Merry Christmas from me and all @ IC.

Hopefully 2003 has been as good for you all as it has been for us at InterClimax !

As you all aware of the billing issues a lot of the webmasters have to deal with ...

Be sure to find our sales team @ the show in Vegas.

We might have some billing solutions for you all !!!

Ben from holland and Lee MrFingers will stay in the Venetian from the 2nd till the 8th.

In case you want TRUSTABLE live content & you are looking for billing solutions

drop us an email to set up a meeting with us in Vegas !

and yeah.... I'm on my way ! It seems that I can make it to Vegas after all..for 99% it is...

Merry Christmas guys !!!

XXX, Claudia

kath
12-23-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 09:36 AM

3 days hard driving :) Do at least like 900 miles the first day...sleep in hotel.
On the third day you hit Georgia abgout 9pm....you turn to the wife and say "Might as well truck on through to Orlando" (its about 500 miles)

Peice of cake ;-)))
Impressive! :yowsa:

I wanted to do the drive from So. Cal to Florida 2 years ago and hub said NO WAY. Still would like to so we could bring the kids, make a few quick stops at scenic points on the way home and make a nice long AFK trip out of it.

PLUS.... we've never made it up to Orlando. Just Ft. Lauderdale/Miami a few times and the kids loved it anyway. I really want to get up there to see the BIG mouse house - this rinky dink one out here in CA just isn't enough for us anymore. :unsure:

I should start working on him NOW for this year's FL trip...

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 12:42 PM
Vick,

hehehehehehe

You forget , I'm evil ;-)))

I used to live in Bay Hill , Orlando for a couple of years , near Tiger and before that I lived in Manalapan;-))))

Went..probably 200 times easily. Had VIP passes ;-))))

I met Roy Disney at Disneyland Paris back in the mid 90s.I was staying in the Walt Disney Suite at the hotel and he was in the next door suite ;-))

He still sends gifts to my eldest kids at Xmass.

Not this year though , funnily enough ;-))

One year we went to the Disney Private Party. No lineups....the fake snow. It was awesome :-)))

I am so evil I even rent a wheelchair as a package carrier , and occasionally , a line jumper ;-)))

You know , we should arrange a webmasters ,with kids , trip there?

BTW Try the Disney Magic cruise. Our cabin had a baby grand piano ;-)))

It was awesome :-))

hmmmm....having read the above ,this explains why I need an income of a million a year to break even ;-))))

ulfie
12-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:36 PM

Peice of cake ;-)))
I forget that to Canadians 900 miles is your next door neighbor. :D

Bishop
12-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:15 PM
And a huge Philipino would tag along I'm sure. ;-)))

You get a new or a used Philipino? :awinky:

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by ulfie+Dec 23 2003, 09:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ulfie @ Dec 23 2003, 09:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:36 PM

Peice of cake ;-)))
I forget that to Canadians 900 miles is your next door neighbor. :D[/b][/quote]
LOL

Vick
12-23-2003, 12:54 PM
Ahhhh - I should have known Nick :wnw: how could anyone ever forget - I cry your pardon

We did the cruise on the Magic a few years ago, even got pontoon boats on Castaway Key - really liked the shows and so the dining was good

he he he - got to love the wheelchair

Having a get together there with the children sounds great. Sebastian really loved this past trip (he's 2.5 and has been 5 times already).
He's already saying "Daddy can we go back to the big castle?"

Won't even start about drinking/dining your way around the world in World Showcase

We did the Christmas Party this year, Sebastian loved that as well. In fact he was getting so happy watching the parade other families were asking if they could take a picture of him

edit for spelling

Last edited by Vick at Dec 23 2003, 01:03 PM

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Bishop+Dec 23 2003, 09:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bishop @ Dec 23 2003, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:15 PM

You get a new or a used Philipino? :awinky:[/b][/quote]
I like to call him a "classic Philipino".

A collectors edition ;-))

Vick ,
mine are nearly 11 , 9 , 5 and one due on the 25th June.

Wonder if anyone else would be interested in a Webmaster Family Disney ;-))

Bishop
12-23-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 23 2003, 01:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 23 2003, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Bishop@Dec 23 2003, 09:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:15 PM

[/b][/quote]

Classic ... nice ring to it.. what does it take to become Vintage?

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Bishop+Dec 23 2003, 10:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bishop @ Dec 23 2003, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by -Bishop@Dec 23 2003, 09:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:15 PM

Classic ... nice ring to it.. what does it take to become Vintage?[/b][/quote]
December 31st , he becomes a Vintage Philipino in fact ;-)))

(The taunting of Anthony is more amusing when I know he isn't near a computer terminal )

;-))

I'm off to dimsum...l8r all :)

Vick
12-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Nick - sounds good to me

Am sure I could learn a few new things about the in's and out's from you (you're one of the few people who've been there more than we have he he he)

Thinking maybe early Feb or late Jan might be good as crowds are low and it's a great break from the cold. Don't know about this year as it is short notice and on the heels of Internext. If not early May has been good for me too, after spring break and before children start getting out of school for summer vacation

Wonder if we could get a certain goat loving Russian and his Mrs (and the Florida crew) up for a day just to go around World Showcase and have dinner
- Serge - you could sample many different wines from different countries
:hic: :agrin:

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 01:20 PM
May sounds good.Early to get back into Canada for the new ones arrival :)

Hmmmm Forest at Disney miught be fun too ;-)))

gonzo
12-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:36 PM

Only reason you dont stop is cuz you cant see the Hot Doughnuts Now sign from the highway. OR that damn hot dog stand in Macon.

ulfie
12-23-2003, 01:27 PM
If you guys did it in February I'll be down there as well. Going to the Daytona 500 and will be down for a week with my buddy, his wife, and his son. Disney is only an hour away from Daytona.

I'm not sure if Disney could handle Forest though. He would spend the day trying to get Minnie Mouse naked and on a live cam. :D

Forest
12-23-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Dec 23 2003, 01:35 PM
If you guys did it in February I'll be down there as well. Going to the Daytona 500 and will be down for a week with my buddy, his wife, and his son. Disney is only an hour away from Daytona.

I'm not sure if Disney could handle Forest though. He would spend the day trying to get Minnie Mouse naked and on a live cam. :D
and i WOULD get her naked!!!!

:yowsa:

Forest
12-23-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 01:28 PM

you make me sound like a new ride

:blink: :yowsa: :bwave:

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Dec 23 2003, 10:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Dec 23 2003, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 01:28 PM

you make me sound like a new ride

:blink: :yowsa: :bwave:[/b][/quote]
If me and Serge could get you drunk enough , you just might be!!!! ;-))))

Gonzo,

Hmmmmmm....might have to stop there again ;-))

Jim
12-23-2003, 07:55 PM
All this florida talk has me thinking aboout a run back down!
14 hours from the 'burg!

But it is prime snowboard season.......

If Serge is up for a snowbird get together COUNT ME IN!
I am starting to miss net people!!

ULFIE!! Gimme a holla once in a whil!!

Hell Puppy
12-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 23 2003, 01:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 23 2003, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 12:36 PM

Only reason you dont stop is cuz you cant see the Hot Doughnuts Now sign from the highway. OR that damn hot dog stand in Macon.[/b][/quote]
If we can get him to stop at the Varsity for some chili dogs, I guarantee he wont be driving straight thru to Orlando afterwards....

baddog
12-23-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by kath@Dec 23 2003, 09:42 AM
I wanted to do the drive from So. Cal to Florida 2 years ago and hub said NO WAY.
I have ridden my Harley from LA to Daytona Beach, and back, in the dead of winter.

Fun ride

ulfie
12-23-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Jim@Dec 23 2003, 08:03 PM
All this florida talk has me thinking aboout a run back down!
14 hours from the 'burg!

But it is prime snowboard season.......

If Serge is up for a snowbird get together COUNT ME IN!
I am starting to miss net people!!

ULFIE!! Gimme a holla once in a whil!!
Jim, I'll call you tomorrow. I know it's past your bedtime right now. :P You should bring the wife and kids up for some skiing this week. You are always welcome at my home if you guys want to stay for a few days. I also have an entire closet full of ski equipment if the kids need them.

Hubby
12-23-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 10:14 AM
and one due on the 25th June.
OK, what's going on here. You sneakin around on me, with my wife at that!?!?

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 09:49 PM
LOL

Amazing coincidence , isn't it :)

Must have been a lousy night on television

Carrie
12-23-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 09:57 PM
LOL

Oh gee THANKS!!!!!!
And here I thought you were joking when you said "let's make it quick, the commercials are on"... HMPH!

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Carrie+Dec 23 2003, 06:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Dec 23 2003, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 09:57 PM
LOL

Oh gee THANKS!!!!!!
And here I thought you were joking when you said "let's make it quick, the commercials are on"... HMPH![/b][/quote]
Shut up !!! LOL

Look its been established I can drive accross a continent pretty damn quickly! ;-))))

Carrie
12-23-2003, 10:01 PM
I thought it was "the devil went down to Georgia", not "the devil went down to Virginia"... you'd be breaking tradition! :P

Hubby
12-23-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 23 2003, 07:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 23 2003, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Carrie@Dec 23 2003, 06:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 09:57 PM
LOL

Oh gee THANKS!!!!!!
And here I thought you were joking when you said "let's make it quick, the commercials are on"... HMPH!
Shut up !!! LOL

Look its been established I can drive accross a continent pretty damn quickly! ;-))))[/b][/quote]
Apparently driving across the continent isn't the only thing you do quickly.

LOL

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 10:10 PM
LOL

They don't call me "Poloroid" for nothing ya know.

Everything developes in 30 seconds! ;-)))))

Koister
12-23-2003, 10:52 PM
probably me :(