PDA

View Full Version : MELISSA DAVIES: Read this, you scamming twat !

funkmaster
12-22-2003, 07:23 PM
.... here is my offer, you pay back the money you've stolen and I will make a 15.000$ donation to any cancer hospital of your choice ... how about that, show some class !!!

Peaches
12-22-2003, 07:24 PM
:popcorn:

jimmyf
12-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Who is Melissa Davies?

Winetalk.com
12-22-2003, 07:51 PM
what that about cancer? I spoke with her few days ago...not a word about anything...

ulfie
12-22-2003, 07:59 PM
That name sounds oddly familiar but I'm old and can't remember where I heard it before. Didn't this person scam people a couple years ago? Forgive me if I'm wrong but the name rings a bell in my head but there isn't a lot of grey matter left up there.

Winetalk.com
12-22-2003, 08:03 PM
billing guru

Diamond Jim
12-22-2003, 08:03 PM
Wasn't she the "Billing Guru"?

Peaches
12-22-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 22 2003, 09:11 PM
billing guru
Ah, I was thinking that in the back of my little brain, but didn't want to embarrass myself by saying it and being wrong. :P

ulfie
12-22-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 22 2003, 08:11 PM
billing guru
Bingo, I knew that I knew that name from somewhere.

funkmaster
12-22-2003, 08:37 PM
... yes, apperantly she survived cancer, now it's time to find out how much class that burgerguzzling lying whore has ... you have the wire info, pay back and tell me where you want me to make the donation to ... I am fucking serious !

cj
12-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by funkmaster@Dec 22 2003, 08:45 PM
... yes, apperantly she survived cancer, now it's time to find out how much class that burgerguzzling lying whore has ... you have the wire info, pay back and tell me where you want me to make the donation to ... I am fucking serious !
cancer my ass

i fucking hate liars, especially ones who use made up conditions to extract sympathy from those who care about them!!!!!!!!!!!

:barfon:

Hooper
12-22-2003, 10:55 PM
I never trust people who want cash for list samples.

Mike AI
12-22-2003, 11:01 PM
She was called out on Oprano years ago.

Anyone who calls themselves a Guru, by rule, never are!

cj
12-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Dec 22 2003, 11:03 PM
I never trust people who want cash for list samples.
well when you have people stealing from you constantly you start to make up some rules like that :okthumb: I don't blame her for that, steal before you get stolen from!

personally, i wouldn't trust a spammer, a person who sells lists, or a person who mails to them ... there was a theft happened somewhere in that chain to acquire the list and everyone along the way is as guilty as the next. every person in the chain has to tell a line or 2 of bullshit to cover up where the list really came from.

If you are buying lists that were stolen from someone else, & expect its going to be above board, you deserve to get fucked over! but that's just me :rolleyes:

Sorry funkmaster but you really should have learned your lesson by now!!!! i love ya mate, but ya keep going back to the same places for more!!! the money melissa owes you is as likely to get returned as the money lasrado owes you :(

ya know what they say about playing with fire .....

Hooper
12-23-2003, 12:48 AM
what kind of list is for sale that isnt stolen?

juliansosa
12-23-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Hooper@Dec 22 2003, 09:56 PM
Lots :)

gonzo
12-23-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Hooper@Dec 23 2003, 12:56 AM
Wheres the family love? I gave Nick my lists. Reminds me I got to go rezip those that were corrupt. Im sure they were stolen from somewhere...probably somebody that didnt pay their bill.

cj
12-23-2003, 03:38 AM
company closes down, sells database to relevant company/s ...

self built lists of members, sell for extra cashflow ...

need more?

RedEye
12-23-2003, 03:49 AM
Damn, even I spoke to her once long time ago...Unbeleivable.

Soul_Rebel
12-23-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 22 2003, 08:09 PM
Anyone who calls themselves a Guru, by rule, never are!
yes,i agree

Hooper
12-23-2003, 08:51 AM
ok. i stand corrected. i can stop livin a life of crime now that i see the light :rolleyes:

funkmaster
12-23-2003, 07:04 PM
... come on melissa, my offer still stands .. . it's been almost a year, pay me back and I do a nice donation ... it's up to you cancer queen ... !!!

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 07:14 PM
Gonzo,

Those lists were to the best of my knowledge TOTALLY not stolen.

I prefer to think of them as lost and needing a home. :-))))

Yes please send the ones that were corrupted ;-)))

PLEASE :-))))

cj,

personally, i wouldn't trust a spammer,

A tad harsh , don't ya think? :( ;-)))

Also we prefer the title (as we comply with the new federal law) "Responsible Bulk Emailer" bulk emailer.

Some of us guys never run off into the sunset ya know :)

The only "guru" I know who really is a "guru" is StripClubguru and he only called himself that as he first got his name after the time when the "guru" thing first broke.

Everyone at the Vancouver show was very happy with the hospitality at his club when they visited :-)))

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Dec 23 2003, 04:25 PM

cj
12-23-2003, 08:07 PM
Nick, you know I love ya ... but do I really need to give you a list as to why I wouldn't trust you?!?!?!?!??! :rolleyes:

If you lived in Brisbane you'd understand why I feel the way I do!! We actually had a yahoo van sitting in the city one day with an anti spam message painted across it ... our sewers are overflowing with spammers.

and yes, *some* don't run off into the sunset and for that you have my respect ... & friendship ... but I STILL don't trust you :nyanya:

although the new & improved Nick gets better every day :okthumb:

JR
12-23-2003, 08:10 PM
"Give Me Your Money Guru"

Winetalk.com
12-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 23 2003, 08:15 PM
Nick, you know I love ya ... but do I really need to give you a list as to why I wouldn't trust you?!?!?!?!??! :rolleyes:

If you lived in Brisbane you'd understand why I feel the way I do!! We actually had a yahoo van sitting in the city one day with an anti spam message painted across it ... our sewers are overflowing with spammers.

and yes, *some* don't run off into the sunset and for that you have my respect ... & friendship ... but I STILL don't trust you :nyanya:

although the new & improved Nick gets better every day :okthumb:
hmmm...I'd trust Nick with my anal exam...results
;-))))

Nickatilynx
12-23-2003, 09:05 PM
LOL...bastards!! ;-)))

Amongst pikeys , I'll have you all know that I am known for being very trustworthy ;-)))

I should have been Russian.................

;-))

Dravyk
12-23-2003, 11:23 PM
Tooooooo easy! ... I'll be a nice guy and let Nick pass this time. :P

Winetalk.com
12-24-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Dec 23 2003, 11:31 PM
Tooooooo easy! ... I'll be a nice guy and let Nick pass this time. :P
Thjat's the Xmass spirit
;-)))

gonzo
12-24-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 23 2003, 07:22 PM
Gonzo,

Those lists were to the best of my knowledge TOTALLY not stolen.

I prefer to think of them as lost and needing a home. :-))))

Yes please send the ones that were corrupted ;-)))

PLEASE :-))))

cj,

personally, i wouldn't trust a spammer,

A tad harsh , don't ya think? :( ;-)))

Also we prefer the title (as we comply with the new federal law) "Responsible Bulk Emailer" bulk emailer.

Some of us guys never run off into the sunset ya know :)

The only "guru" I know who really is a "guru" is StripClubguru and he only called himself that as he first got his name after the time when the "guru" thing first broke.

Everyone at the Vancouver show was very happy with the hospitality at his club when they visited :-)))
Now you know what your getting for Xmas!

Ill send em this evening if Im not to drunk and full of chocolate iced.

Im with CJ - I dont TRUST you....but do think you are an honorable person so I do have a lot of respect for you. Down south where the air is wet...thats worth a lot more than trust these days.

Vick
12-24-2003, 07:21 AM
Off the topic of getting money from Davies

I trust Nick

Nick was one of the first (if not the first) to say he ran a bulk mail operation
that was back in the day when saying that earned heat from some (MikeAI and myself included) in this business

Nick had the guts/balls to stand up and say this is what I do

Now almost everyone bulk mails

Come to think of it, I wonder why Nick told anyone as his income probably decreased from the honest admission at some point

Mike AI
12-24-2003, 10:25 AM
Hey Gonzo!! Where is the love?? No lists for me? :rolleyes:

Nickatilynx
12-24-2003, 10:49 AM
Vick, gonzo thanks guys :-))

but

I AM an immoral lowlife. In fact I admit , I'm a bit of a cockholster :)

but.............

I stood up and said I emailed in part because I DESPISE hypocracy.

I made it fashionable ;-))))

When Meat first got me involved with CONDOM , I was a bit honest.
;-))

Problem was as I rose through the ranks of this business , I realised that it was based totally on fucking the next guy.

Why? I was a sucker!!! ;-)))

Eventually I did tests. Got people I knew with Credit cards to sign up at different affiliate programs.

I was amazed!!!!

and yet there are STILL people that believe there is no shave.Unbelievable.

Thereafter I dealt with serge and Scottpb.

Why?

Serge used to send me supposed emails sent in error asking John to turn up the shave. I found the honesty refreshing. LOL

To this day , if a company constantly maintains that it is honest and full of integrity ,I don't deal with them.

They are either insufferable hypocrites or naive and their life expectancy in this business is...well...not good.

Back in the day when I mailed I had a LOT of people icqing me apologising for ripping into me publicly and asking if:

a) I'd send them traffic
B) I'd help them spam

LOL

The people who go about pointing fingers "So and so is a cockholster"

Then say......
"I bought an email list from him . It was shit!!!"

ahahahahahaha

What!!!! I thought only cockholsters mailed!!!!! LOL

Sorry for the rant.... :-)))))))

Merry Xmass :-))))

gonzo
12-24-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 24 2003, 10:33 AM
Santa Claus is coming to town....

Mike AI
12-24-2003, 11:06 AM
To this day , if a company constantly maintains that it is honest and full of integrity ,I don't deal with them.

Don't you mean, they will not deal with you? :D

:P

Mike AI
12-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 24 2003, 11:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 24 2003, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 24 2003, 10:33 AM
Santa Claus is coming to town....[/b][/quote]

I will be waiting by the fireplace with cookies and milk.

Nickatilynx
12-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 24 2003, 07:33 AM
ahahahahahahaha I rest my case ;-)))))

sic morals transia ;-))))

gonzo
12-24-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Dec 24 2003, 11:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Dec 24 2003, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Dec 24 2003, 11:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 24 2003, 10:33 AM
Santa Claus is coming to town....

I will be waiting by the fireplace with cookies and milk.[/b][/quote]
Go to the store for cookies and milk. Leave katie by the fireplace ...
Santa will bring two big bags full and leave a "I Rode the Saucerhead" tee shirt behind as a momento.

ulfie
12-24-2003, 11:20 AM
I hate to turn this into a "worship Nick" thread but I admire his honesty also. I'm out of the email business now but it was very profitable for the last few years. It amazes me that people that would belittle me for being a "spammer" on the boards would later contact me to send them traffic. I love it when I read a programs TOS and it says "we don't accept spam traffic". They should add "unless we know you and you'll keep quiet about it." It's such a shady game that it's become a joke. People complain and they kill your account to make them happy but they set up a new one for you 5 minutes later. This business is full of hypocrites and it's refreshing to know people that aren't.

Nickatilynx
12-24-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 24 2003, 08:14 AM

ahahahahahahahaha :)

Nope Mike.

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to reject joins.

You'd be amazed who asks me for traffic :)

OK...some don't realise it is me :)

And I'm amazed at how poorly some convert ;-)))))

Nickatilynx
12-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by ulfie@Dec 24 2003, 08:28 AM
I hate to turn this into a "worship Nick" thread but I admire his honesty also. I'm out of the email business now but it was very profitable for the last few years. It amazes me that people that would belittle me for being a "spammer" on the boards would later contact me to send them traffic. I love it when I read a programs TOS and it says "we don't accept spam traffic". They should add "unless we know you and you'll keep quiet about it." It's such a shady game that it's become a joke. People complain and they kill your account to make them happy but they set up a new one for you 5 minutes later. This business is full of hypocrites and it's refreshing to know people that aren't.
Exactly , ulfie , Exactly!!! :)

I think it is time for these so called honest programs to stop insulting our inteligence.

They are the real Cockholsters!!!

LOL

Mike AI
12-24-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 24 2003, 11:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 24 2003, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 24 2003, 08:14 AM

ahahahahahahahaha :)

Nope Mike.

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to reject joins.

You'd be amazed who asks me for traffic :)

OK...some don't realise it is me :)

And I'm amazed at how poorly some convert ;-)))))[/b][/quote]

Yeah some have seen the problems your "traffic" bring with it....

Sometimes signups, are not worth the hassle. Especially in todays business environment.

I am not knocking you, I do appreciate candor, but things are rarely as they seem.

funkmaster
12-26-2003, 06:20 AM
... change in plans, the donation total just went up th 18K US, thanks daniel !!

http://www.adultwebmasterworld.com/board/s...49081#post49081 (http://www.adultwebmasterworld.com/board/showthread.php?s=&postid=49081#post49081)