PDA

View Full Version : Sarttah, thanks!

Winetalk.com
12-22-2003, 03:01 PM
you and Jen rock and we'll toast for you on Xmass Eve!

Nickatilynx
12-22-2003, 03:04 PM
Great!

And I'm sitting here...waiting for an icq...no pressie..no icq ..

nada..zilch..nothing

;-)))

sarettah
12-22-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 22 2003, 03:12 PM
Great!

nada..zilch..nothing

;-)))
Sheez Nick, I icq'd you several times and hadn't heard anything...

I kinda figgered you and Ant were too busy enjoying each other's company to be bothered by me...

:yowsa:

I will hit you up AGAIN when I get home (around 5:30 cst so in about 2 hours or so)

I would have sent you something too, but you don't drink anymore and krispy kreme couldn't guarantee they could keep them fresh all the way...... :(

You are quite welcome Serge........... Hope you and LadyLaw enjoy.......

Winetalk.com
12-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 22 2003, 03:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 22 2003, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 22 2003, 03:12 PM
Great!

nada..zilch..nothing

;-)))
Sheez Nick, I icq'd you several times and hadn't heard anything...

I kinda figgered you and Ant were too busy enjoying each other's company to be bothered by me...

:yowsa:

I will hit you up AGAIN when I get home (around 5:30 cst so in about 2 hours or so)

I would have sent you something too, but you don't drink anymore and krispy kreme couldn't guarantee they could keep them fresh all the way...... :(

You are quite welcome Serge........... Hope you and LadyLaw enjoy.......[/b][/quote]
you bet!
she is wearing it already and I wait another 37 minutes for the "magic hour"
;-))))

sarettah
12-22-2003, 04:45 PM
I want a full report on the wine..... You got the red, Mike got the white :)

Hope it is as good as it has been in past years because there Cabernet is usually about perfect.

:)

Mike AI
12-22-2003, 04:58 PM
I will have the white in the wine fridge for when Serge makes it to New Orleansfor New Years Eve!!

Serge we also got a great Grey Goose gift from the WEG Crew, so we will be doing well for our party!!!

:rokk: :okthumb: :wnw:

Winetalk.com
12-22-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 22 2003, 05:06 PM
I will have the white in the wine fridge for when Serge makes it to New Orleansfor New Years Eve!!

Serge we also got a great Grey Goose gift from the WEG Crew, so we will be doing well for our party!!!

MIke,
here is the full disclosure:
it's after vodka AND wine is when I usually draw my dick in public...
prepare natives
;-))))

Mike AI
12-22-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 22 2003, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 22 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 22 2003, 05:06 PM

MIke,
prepare natives
;-))))[/b][/quote]

Its ok, Billy beats everyone!!

Winetalk.com
12-22-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Dec 22 2003, 06:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Dec 22 2003, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 22 2003, 05:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 22 2003, 05:06 PM

MIke,
prepare natives
;-))))

Its ok, Billy beats everyone!![/b][/quote]
beats? it's OK, as long as he doesn't polish
;-))))

Forest
12-23-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 22 2003, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 22 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 22 2003, 05:06 PM

MIke,
prepare natives
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Ohh great

MORE of serge's dick at the christmas dinner table

:o :unsure: :blink: