PDA

View Full Version : has anybody been to Peru?

Winetalk.com
12-19-2003, 12:48 PM
need info for the next trip

Peaches
12-19-2003, 01:46 PM
My SIL's parents are going this spring (March, I think) with a tour group, but it will be their first time. I'll see them the day after Christmas and I'll see what they know :)

jimmyf
12-19-2003, 01:51 PM
I know some drug dealers that have been many times. One, has not been seen for 3 years.

Winetalk.com
12-19-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 19 2003, 01:54 PM
My SIL's parents are going this spring (March, I think) with a tour group, but it will be their first time. I'll see them the day after Christmas and I'll see what they know :)
I never been south of Costa Rica and it seems to be yet another part of the world all together...
would be nice to find some info from those who been there.

Jimmy, there are no drugs in Peru, Communist gorrilas only
;-)))

jimmyf
12-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 19 2003, 11:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 19 2003, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 19 2003, 01:54 PM
I never been south of Costa Rica and it seems to be yet another part of the world all together...

;-)))[/b][/quote]
no drugs, I knew a retired Air Forces Col. that use to fly drugs out of there.

Winetalk.com
12-19-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by jimmyf+Dec 19 2003, 02:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jimmyf @ Dec 19 2003, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 19 2003, 11:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 19 2003, 01:54 PM

;-)))
no drugs, I knew a retired Air Forces Col. that use to fly drugs out of there.[/b][/quote]
what kind of drugs?
what is his name and serial number?
;_))

JR
12-19-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by jimmyf@Dec 19 2003, 10:59 AM
I know some drug dealers that have been many times. One, has not been seen for 3 years.
I had some friends on the US Ski Team that were training in Chile at the US Ski Teams summer camp and they found 2 kilograms of cocaine on the beach while playing volleyball.

jimmyf
12-19-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 19 2003, 11:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 19 2003, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -jimmyf@Dec 19 2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 19 2003, 11:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 19 2003, 01:54 PM

;-)))
no drugs, I knew a retired Air Forces Col. that use to fly drugs out of there.
what kind of drugs?
what is his name and serial number?
;_))[/b][/quote]
David Clark, he had a engine go out once Columbia, they had to buy him out of jail.
He crashed in the Bahamas, killed. His mother threw a big party for his wake, thats what he wanted.
He was one crazy fucker, I was his room mate for around 4 months.
I don't know his serial, why would I.
kind of Drugs Coke, this was years ago.
Made a mistake he was in the Army, few Observation planes in Vietnam