PDA

View Full Version : Keeping teens from sex

Peaches
12-17-2003, 10:04 AM
From Boortz today:

Guideposts figured out a way to keep teens from having sex (http://gp4teens.com/sex/Article.asp?ID=395&Type=33)

Yep, you just need to find other "fun" ways of keeping them busy! :yowsa:

Vick
12-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Hmmmmm...
Read the list and except for #45 "Have a burping contest" all the things on that list could lead to sex for teens

I remember being a 17 year old young man and just about everything lead to sex or thoughts about sex

I guess if you have a burping fetish even #45 could lead to sex

Last edited by Vick at Dec 17 2003, 10:18 AM

Winetalk.com
12-17-2003, 10:10 AM
VERY good ideas, but...I'd rather fuck instead
;-)))

Toolz
12-17-2003, 10:19 AM
Okay since I can related anything into perverse here's their Top 15 in the mind of a perv

1. Go for a bike ride: Into the woods and screw

2. Go to a high school football game: and screw under the bleachers

3. Put together a puzzle with 1,000 pieces: award sexual favors to the one who finishes first

4. Go to an amusement park: Get a bj on the ferris wheel

5. Hold hands: grope and feel one another

6. Play hide-and-seek in a cornfield: find the girl first and you get to be on top

7. Go horseback riding: the grinding for her should get her good and wet, you can skip foreplay afterwards

8. Go inline skating: after you fall take off your pants to asses your bleeding ass, get a bj

9. Pray together: um I aint touchin this one

10. Do a crossword puzzle: Hustler has some fine ones

11. Play Twister: self-explanatory, remove clothes for this game

12. Have a picnic in the middle of winter: inside naked on a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace

13. Clip pictures of your favorite bands from magazines and create your own posters: come on, what guy would do this?

14. Bake brownies: toss a bag into the mixture, the fun begins

15. Go to a free community concert: take 2 blankets one to lay on and one to cover you while you screw on the lawn.

TheEnforcer
12-17-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Dec 17 2003, 10:27 AM
Okay since I can related anything into perverse here's their Top 15 in the mind of a perv

1. Go for a bike ride: Into the woods and screw

2. Go to a high school football game: and screw under the bleachers

3. Put together a puzzle with 1,000 pieces: award sexual favors to the one who finishes first

4. Go to an amusement park: Get a bj on the ferris wheel

5. Hold hands: grope and feel one another

6. Play hide-and-seek in a cornfield: find the girl first and you get to be on top

7. Go horseback riding: the grinding for her should get her good and wet, you can skip foreplay afterwards

8. Go inline skating: after you fall take off your pants to asses your bleeding ass, get a bj

9. Pray together: um I aint touchin this one

10. Do a crossword puzzle: Hustler has some fine ones

11. Play Twister: self-explanatory, remove clothes for this game

12. Have a picnic in the middle of winter: inside naked on a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace

13. Clip pictures of your favorite bands from magazines and create your own posters: come on, what guy would do this?

14. Bake brownies: toss a bag into the mixture, the fun begins

15. Go to a free community concert: take 2 blankets one to lay on and one to cover you while you screw on the lawn.
hahaha.. prcieless!!

What was the number one goal when you were young? To get laid as much as possible. :P And, in my case back then, avoid any chance of a serious relationship in the process of doing so!! :blink: Luckily I changed as I got a tad older and settled down and got married. (Changed even before I got married) What's weird is I thought it would be easy to go back to that type of behavior since I seperated from my wife a couple years ago but that hasn't even remotely been the case.

Plugger
12-19-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Dec 17 2003, 07:17 AM
"Have a burping contest"
Hmmm, these days this would probably be after a Bukkake :lol:

chodadog
12-19-2003, 03:01 AM
I'm going to show my kids a book on STD's as soon as i feel they're ready enough for it not to cause any sort of emotional damage. Haha. My mom showed me one, and while some of my mates were banging sluts every chance the got, i avoided them like the plague.. or.. more accurately.. the clap. :agrin: