PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Content in Vegas

georgia
12-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Hi everyone. I hope all is well.

I am sure that you are all very busy with your sites and with the holidays coming up, so I will keep this short.

This is the time that most of us head out to Las Vegas for the Internext Convention, to see old friends, to meet new ones, and of course shoot some content.

I will be in Vegas for Internext and the AEE (Adult Entertainment Expo) from January 5th to the 12th. As a lot of you may already know, I am currently signed with, and shooting movies exclusively for, Michael Ninn and his company Ninn Worx, which is distributed by Pure Play Media.

As part of my second year under contract, Michael and his partners have agreed to help me begin a new line of features under Georgia Adair.com Productions. We've decided to start all of this with the New Year, and so I will be shooting scenes and "wrap arounds" at the next round of conventions. I am looking for people who are interested in shooting scenes with me, solo scenes, or scenes with others, that want to be a part of a new look for what has become a very traditional industry. We're basing the new production line on "Life on the Internet," but that's just the barest of the outline, so to speak.

If you shoot with (or for) me, in return you will receive content for your site of the scene you did, your URL in the movie and on the box that Pure Play will distribute. Also you will be able to buy copies (DVD or VHS) at wholesale, provided you only sell the copies you buy to people off of your site. After a full year under contract with Michael, I can tell you from personal experience that by having your URL in the movie, you will receive world-wide recognition and traffic that you may not have seen before. I have found it to be a great way to get exposure to my site and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

For any of you familiar with Michael Ninn's name, or work, here is another benefit. Michael is going to personally oversee all of the "post production" - which essentially means the editing, scoring, and advertising - which means that these productions may feature "Amateur" Talent, but they certainly won't look like anything that this part of the industry has seen before. I do not know if this is interesting to any of you, but Michael has a great reputation among the Adult Industry Profession, and he's already done wonders for me.

To see an example of the quality behind Ninn Worx, check out two of my promotion trailers.
http://promo.sweetgeorgia.com/becomingga/b.../becomingga.wmv (http://promo.sweetgeorgia.com/becomingga/becomingga.wmv)
and
http://promo.sweetgeorgia.com/becomingga_m...ingga_movie.wmv (http://promo.sweetgeorgia.com/becomingga_movie/becomingga_movie.wmv)

If you are interested in doing this or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me and I will be happy to answer all of your questions. If you are interested in doing this, but will not be in Vegas for the conventions, please let me know and we will see if we can work something out.

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes out of you busy schedule and I hope that I hear from you.

xoxoxoxoxo
Georgia Adair
http://www.sweetgeorgia.com

Email: videos@sweetgeorgia.com

:bdance:

Billy
12-15-2003, 05:53 PM
Georgia looking good : )

Make sure you stop by the purecash.com booth # 585 !

georgia
12-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Dec 15 2003, 03:01 PM
Georgia looking good : )

Make sure you stop by the purecash.com booth # 585 !
Thanks Billy,

I will be sure to stop by and say hi. If you are attending the AVN show stop by the Pure Play/Micahel Ninn booth and do the same.

xoxoxox
Georgia

Billy
12-17-2003, 11:24 PM
Will do, first time I am going to go to the AVN show, and the award show !

BradShaw
12-18-2003, 01:33 AM
I had to stop doing talent work since I just got married, but I think Greg has a few hours free;-)

Sabby
12-18-2003, 02:54 AM
Well, Im not going to be in Vegas this year and I dont even have a site anymore...

But I do have to tell you that your videos look really great Georgia!!!

Sabby:)

georgia
12-18-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Dec 17 2003, 08:32 PM
Will do, first time I am going to go to the AVN show, and the award show !
The AVN show is definitely my favorite of the two. Internext seems to be getting smaller and smaller each time.

Hope you have fun!

xoxo
Georgia

georgia
12-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Dec 18 2003, 12:02 AM
Well, Im not going to be in Vegas this year and I dont even have a site anymore...

But I do have to tell you that your videos look really great Georgia!!!

Sabby:)
Thank you Sabby. That means a lot.

It's amazing what talented people like Michael Ninn can do.....

xoxo
Georgia

georgia
12-18-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Dec 17 2003, 10:41 PM
I had to stop doing talent work since I just got married, but I think Greg has a few hours free;-)
Congratulations Brad. Greg was saying you had a beautiful wedding. I myself just got married a few months ago. :)

That's to bad you stopped doing talent work... But if you like bring your new wife. You can sit in the corner and watch....lol.. J/K

Hope to meet you in Vegas.

xoxo
Georgia

Billy
12-19-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by georgia@Dec 18 2003, 07:23 PM
That's to bad you stopped doing talent work... But if you like bring your new wife. You can sit in the corner and watch....lol.. J/K

Heck that sounds like his Honeymoon !

Mike AI
12-22-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Billy+Dec 19 2003, 09:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy @ Dec 19 2003, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--georgia@Dec 18 2003, 07:23 PM

Heck that sounds like his Honeymoon ![/b][/quote]

:yowsa: :lol: :D

YOu saw the video too??

gregtx
12-23-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by georgia+Dec 18 2003, 04:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (georgia @ Dec 18 2003, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BradShaw@Dec 17 2003, 10:41 PM
Congratulations Brad. Greg was saying you had a beautiful wedding. I myself just got married a few months ago. :)

Hope to meet you in Vegas.

xoxo
Georgia[/b][/quote]
haha.. yeah.. i'll be working on my new asian twink reality series...