PDA

View Full Version : Joan of Arcadia

TheEnforcer
12-12-2003, 08:12 PM
man, I gotta say I love Friday nights!! Joan of Arcadia is easily one of the best shows on tv and of course one of my other biggest favs JAG is on right after it.

Anybody else watch Joan of Arcadia?

Peaches
12-12-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Dec 12 2003, 09:20 PM
man, I gotta say I love Friday nights!! Joan of Arcadia is easily one of the best shows on tv and of course one of my other biggest favs JAG is on right after it.

Anybody else watch Joan of Arcadia?
No, it's on the same time as House Rules and I'm addicted to that show. :rolleyes: The last one is next week so maybe I can start watching Joan after that.

TheEnforcer
12-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Oh man, I'm guessing you would absolutely LOVE this show!! I'll be the first to admit that this isn't anything resembling a "guy" show but damn it's good. Good writing of a story is good writing of a story!!

Billy
12-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Tonights show was pretty cool, Joan saved all those kids : )

And Jag.. what can I say about Mac she really is a good friend : )

SykkBoy
12-12-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Dec 12 2003, 09:39 PM
Oh man, I'm guessing you would absolutely LOVE this show!! I'll be the first to admit that this isn't anything resembling a "guy" show but damn it's good. Good writing of a story is good writing of a story!!
I was just getting ready to ask you to check your pants for a vagina ;-))))

but at least it has the chick from the beginning of The Ring.......

TheEnforcer
12-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Dec 12 2003, 10:10 PM
Tonights show was pretty cool, Joan saved all those kids : )

And Jag.. what can I say about Mac she really is a good friend : )
Thought it was kinda neat that they had God REALLY explain the actions to her at the end.

Mac is one hell of a hottie!! All I gotta say is Harm is an idiot, as I'd be on that in no time flat!!

TheEnforcer
12-12-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Dec 12 2003, 10:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Dec 12 2003, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TheEnforcer@Dec 12 2003, 09:39 PM

but at least it has the chick from the beginning of The Ring.......[/b][/quote]
At least I still don't walk around the house in superman underoos!! :moon:

SykkBoy
12-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Dec 12 2003, 10:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Dec 12 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -SykkBoy@Dec 12 2003, 10:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--TheEnforcer@Dec 12 2003, 09:39 PM

but at least it has the chick from the beginning of The Ring.......
At least I still don't walk around the house in superman underoos!! :moon:[/b][/quote]
Well of course not, they'd cover up your Wonder Woman underoos and your PowerPuff Girls belly ring.....

Last edited by SykkBoy at Dec 12 2003, 10:35 PM

TheEnforcer
12-12-2003, 11:20 PM
Still talking about yourself. You didn't tell me you switched to those clothes.

Carrie
12-13-2003, 01:12 AM
I absolutely LOVE Joan of Arcadia and I'm really bummed that I missed it tonight. I wanted to see God as that punk rocker guy... he was cute in a metallic, pierced sort of way.

The show always has fantastic stories and superb acting; it's written so well. It deserves awards - lots of 'em.

Wizzo
12-13-2003, 08:51 AM
Yea, It's one hell of a creative, well written program... My girl and I have arranged our Friday nights to make sure we never miss it... If you haven't watched it, you should give it look! :okthumb:

Peaches
12-13-2003, 09:27 AM
If I would get off my lazy butt and bring the other DirecTV line from the basement upstairs to the TiVo, I could record Joan of Arcadia AND House Rules. <_<

TheEnforcer
12-13-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Wizzo@Dec 13 2003, 08:59 AM
Yea, It's one hell of a creative, well written program... My girl and I have arranged our Friday nights to make sure we never miss it... If you haven't watched it, you should give it look! :okthumb:
Kewl. Always nice to have a show that you faithfully watch with your other half. When the wife and I were together it was Party of Five. We loved that show.

TheEnforcer
12-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 13 2003, 09:35 AM
If I would get off my lazy butt and bring the other DirecTV line from the basement upstairs to the TiVo, I could record Joan of Arcadia AND House Rules. <_<
Sigh.. you have TIVO and you STILL miss Joan? Get that kid of yours to getwhatever needs to be done, done. That's what kids are for!! :agrin:

gonzo
01-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Wizzo@Dec 13 2003, 08:59 AM
Come on Feller, who do you think your fooling.
We all know that you fucked up and programmed your TIVO to record it because you thought it was Joan of ACADIA!

By the way...Flynt already used that deflection we sold out to protect you.
Consider this a preemptive strike before you come over here to damage control because your on the list. You know damn well everybody cut them links the moment they saw it.

FWIW I still think you are a nice feller. I hear Brad Shaw is hiring...