PDA

View Full Version : Vivid Video's Steve Hirsh on CNBC Monday

KRL
12-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Steve Hirsh (Vivid Video) will be on CNBC's Morning Call show on Monday.

slavdogg
12-16-2003, 07:25 PM
wanted to bump this up

its on right now

Mike AI
12-16-2003, 07:30 PM
Who cares about Hirsh. I want to see Ken or Marc on CNBC, I have more interest in what they have to say.

Toolz
12-16-2003, 08:28 PM
Awww, come on Mike,

You know by now they don't interview people in biz who actually make money. Just send them Danni Ashe again and they'll be happy, plaster her all over the screen to talk about online entertainment.

Mike AI
12-16-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Toolz@Dec 16 2003, 08:36 PM
Awww, come on Mike,

You know by now they don't interview people in biz who actually make money. Just send them Danni Ashe again and they'll be happy, plaster her all over the screen to talk about online entertainment.

Toolz, if it matters I think you are much hotter then Danni!

I also know I have a chance to get into you pants!! ( you are also in the age range I like, Danni is an old lady!!)

Peaches
12-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 16 2003, 10:05 PM
Danni is an old lady!!)
That'll cost ya....... <_<

kath
12-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Toolz@Dec 16 2003, 05:36 PM
Awww, come on Mike,

:rolleyes: I am SO sick of seeing the folks that they DO pick out to interview for mainstream media interviews/reports on "what goes on" in the adult online industry. I guess it's true with every group - they pick the most obnoxious son-of-a-guns that YOU wouldn't want to be associated with, pin a "poster boy" (or girl) tag on them and make them the official representative of the industry.

Just like homeschoolers... if I see another ass-scratching, inbred family used as poster children to represent the homeschooling community I think I'll scream. Think National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation and you'll know what I'm talking about...

Now just think back to the people from our industry that were chosen to get their 15 minutes in various mainstream media sources... I shudder to think about who will represent us next! <_<

gonzo
12-16-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by kath@Dec 16 2003, 10:53 PM

Now just think back to the people from our industry that were chosen to get their 15 minutes in various mainstream media sources... I shudder to think about who will represent us next! <_<
Yes its true...Tech TV has been in touch with me.
Im negotiating a new fur coat and many boxes of Krispy kreme and Starbucks frozen treats in the green room.

I have great faith...Darci is doing all the negotiating for me.

Dravyk
12-17-2003, 01:44 AM
Kath, I like the new you. :inlove:

slavdogg
12-17-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by kath+Dec 16 2003, 10:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kath @ Dec 16 2003, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Toolz@Dec 16 2003, 05:36 PM
Awww, come on Mike,

:rolleyes: I am SO sick of seeing the folks that they DO pick out to interview for mainstream media interviews/reports on "what goes on" in the adult online industry. I guess it's true with every group - they pick the most obnoxious son-of-a-guns that YOU wouldn't want to be associated with, pin a "poster boy" (or girl) tag on them and make them the official representative of the industry.
[/b][/quote]
not a word was said about adult online industry or censorship or asscroft

So Kath you can sleep well knowing that no one represented you, and no inbred homeschooler was hurt durring the show :)

It was only about Steve Hirsh, Vivid, Jenna and his family (Dad, Mom). It was more like a self promo shtick than anything else really.

Last edited by slavdogg at Dec 17 2003, 02:01 AM

kath
12-17-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Dec 16 2003, 10:52 PM
Kath, I like the new you. :inlove:
Awwww.... thanks Drav! It's been a long time coming! :wub:

Slavdogg - THANK YOU for the info... WHEW! Gotta protect those inbred homeschoolers - lol :okthumb: