PDA

View Full Version : Opranauts...check the private board...

sarettah
12-11-2003, 10:55 AM
I know I am not supposed to post about the [EDITED OUT] board out here, but I am not getting any answers in there so I wanted to make sure that all members of the [EDITED OUT] board are aware that lots of things have been updated there.....

The new GFY poster bingo cards for the January pool are posted....
The free internext passes are still available...
Gonzo's column on how to shave above 50% without anyone knowing has been posted...
Nick's advance spamming tips have been updated...
Vick's content shooting tips have been updated...
Carrie's "using the powers of Wicca within the adult processing model" has been posted...
KK's "Visa and Mastercard are your friends" article has been posted...
CJ's "Australians Webmasters are not all bad" article has been posted
and Forest's "Shooting Eastern European Content on a dime a day" (part 1) has been posted...

So, like I say, if you haven't been to the [EDITED OUT] in a while, get yourself over there now....

[EDITED OUT] (http://www.oprano.com/backroom/)

Last edited by sarettah at Dec 11 2003, 08:13 PM

Euro-Coeds
12-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Sorry, I am a noob here, but that link redirects me to the homepage.. :blink:

Nickatilynx
12-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Sar,

Good thing you changed the link.

I'd edit your post before Serge sees it.

He will fucking go ballastic!

Peaches
12-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Whew - I was really afraid when I first saw the title that you were going to give out the REAL url. :unsure:

Thanks for the reminder on the Bingo cards - you know how we redneck old ladies love playing Bingo! :inlove: I'm buying 20 more right now. :rokk:

Dravyk
12-11-2003, 11:26 AM
I just won anoter cupie doll!

When I get three more, I'm trading it in for that years-free hosting offer!! :rokk:

cherrylula
12-11-2003, 11:28 AM
Do you want someone to pull your finger too? ; )

Carrie
12-11-2003, 11:35 AM
I'm also extending the 2-for-1 special on money spells until January 1st. Had a lot of response to that so I figured I'd keep it going; call it a holiday gift :)
The list of things you need to send me is on the board; I can take photos via email (jpg preferred).

sarettah
12-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 11 2003, 11:13 AM
Sar,

Good thing you changed the link.

I'd edit your post before Serge sees it.

He will fucking go ballastic!
Ok, I think I edited it will enough to get past the mad russian...

But, of course if you guys would spend more time there instead of always playing out here I wouldn't have had to do that to begin with....

Sides, Serge is out of town, what he don't know won't hurt him...... :groucho:

Forest
12-11-2003, 11:54 AM
cant wait to read my article

:ph34r:

sarettah
12-11-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Carrie@Dec 11 2003, 11:43 AM
I'm also extending the 2-for-1 special on money spells until January 1st. Had a lot of response to that so I figured I'd keep it going; call it a holiday gift :)
The list of things you need to send me is on the board; I can take photos via email (jpg preferred).
On the hair and toe clippings deal... will pics work or do they have to be the actual thing ?

also, couldn't find any "eye of newt" locally... But a frog showed up in my pool yesterday, so will "eye of frog" work as a substitute ??

thanx in advance

Trev
12-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Forest@Dec 11 2003, 07:02 PM

I found it lacking in pictorial content by a good read non the less :D

SykkBoy
12-11-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula@Dec 11 2003, 11:36 AM
Do you want someone to pull your finger too? ; )
Sometimes...when I'm bored...I pull my own finger...I'm kind of an asshole like that....

TeenGodFather
12-11-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 11 2003, 09:11 AM
Sometimes...when I'm bored...I pull my own finger...I'm kind of an asshole like that....
I just let 'er rip. No finger pulling needed.

Tonda_WEGCash
12-11-2003, 12:27 PM
Ok...I am so lost. I guess I am not on the A list because I am not aware of a "private board".

gonzo
12-11-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Tonda_WEGCash@Dec 11 2003, 12:35 PM
Ok...I am so lost. I guess I am not on the A list because I am not aware of a "private board".
We dont tell ypou becasue Serge just put in a post on how to hitbot WEGCash effectively.

Tonda_WEGCash
12-11-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 11 2003, 12:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 11 2003, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Tonda_WEGCash@Dec 11 2003, 12:35 PM
We dont tell ypou becasue Serge just put in a post on how to hitbot WEGCash effectively.[/b][/quote]
Well, that is ok with me:) I guess we just have to wait until WEGCash starts a ppc program and then get everyone to sign up under me!!!

Peaches
12-11-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Tonda_WEGCash@Dec 11 2003, 01:35 PM
You're on the private board - trust me, I wouldn't have it any other way! Now, that Gabe fellow is a different story......he might have to bribe Gonzo with Krispy Kremes. :P

Carrie
12-11-2003, 01:04 PM
Sare I prefer hair clippings to toenail clippings really (gotta send the real thing, no pics)... and the eye of newt isn't for the money spell. Don't forget the green candle, though. I can supply that for an extra $2 if you don't want to send one.

sarettah
12-11-2003, 01:07 PM
It is so hard to watch folks get older....

Tonda.....dear,

you are and have been one of the biggest contributors to the [EDITED OUT] board. Your wonderful posts and articles have provided enlightenment and entertainment to all the members of the [EDITED OUT] board for a long time now....

But, if need be, I will send you your login information..... again

:headwall:

Nickatilynx
12-11-2003, 01:31 PM
Sarrettah,

Check the private board. :)

Peaches
12-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 11 2003, 02:39 PM
Sarrettah,

OMG, I know it wasn't directed at me, but I checked it anyway. :zoinks: Are you SURE that's all true? "Wow" is all I can say. :unsure:

Tonda_WEGCash
12-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 11 2003, 01:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 11 2003, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Tonda_WEGCash@Dec 11 2003, 12:35 PM
It is so hard to watch folks get older....

Tonda.....dear,

you are and have been one of the biggest contributors to the [EDITED OUT] board. Your wonderful posts and articles have provided enlightenment and entertainment to all the members of the [EDITED OUT] board for a long time now....

But, if need be, I will send you your login information..... again

:headwall:[/b][/quote]
Well, considering I am about half out of it due to some sort of sickness that only free sushi can cure please pm me my info.

Trev
12-11-2003, 01:38 PM
Okay okay!

The left part of my brain is telling me one thing (the thing I hope is true about the private board)

BUT!

The right part of my brain (the insecure and paraniod part) is telling me another...

I'm taking my ball and I'm going home

:( :unsure: :blink: :huh:

Nickatilynx
12-11-2003, 01:38 PM
I guess will have to wait and see , peaches. :(

It does sound real though.

sarettah
12-11-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Dec 11 2003, 01:46 PM
Okay okay!

The left part of my brain is telling me one thing (the thing I hope is true about the private board)

BUT!

The right part of my brain (the insecure and paraniod part) is telling me another...

Listen to the left..............

The right is always a big conspiracy thing...........

Nick, checked.... Exactly what I was thinking..... Good plan...

And yes Peaches, it is all true......I know it for a fact.

:okthumb:

Carrie
12-11-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 11 2003, 01:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 11 2003, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Dec 11 2003, 02:39 PM
Sarrettah,

OMG, I know it wasn't directed at me, but I checked it anyway. :zoinks: Are you SURE that's all true? "Wow" is all I can say. :unsure:[/b][/quote]
I'm just keeping my mouth shut about this one. Either way it comes out, it ain't gonna be pretty.

sarettah
12-11-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Tonda_WEGCash@Dec 11 2003, 01:44 PM
Well, considering I am about half out of it due to some sort of sickness that only free sushi can cure please pm me my info.
Pm to you Tonda :)

Hope you feel better...........

Campbells Chicken Soup, Nyquil and Sprite :okthumb:

Cures anything............

Nickatilynx
12-11-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Dec 11 2003, 10:46 AM
Okay okay!

BUT!

Don't worry Trev..

There is no secret board .

It doesn't exist.

Really.

Honest .

Tonda_WEGCash
12-11-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 11 2003, 01:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 11 2003, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Tonda_WEGCash@Dec 11 2003, 01:44 PM
Pm to you Tonda :)

Hope you feel better...........

Campbells Chicken Soup, Nyquil and Sprite :okthumb:

Cures anything............[/b][/quote]
Thanks for the PM. I have so much reading to do...thanks for sending me my login.

Dayquil/Nyquil
Diet 7up
Bagels

Nothing else agrees with me:)

gonzo
12-11-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Tonda_WEGCash+Dec 11 2003, 12:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tonda_WEGCash @ Dec 11 2003, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Dec 11 2003, 12:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Tonda_WEGCash@Dec 11 2003, 12:35 PM
We dont tell ypou becasue Serge just put in a post on how to hitbot WEGCash effectively.
Well, that is ok with me:) I guess we just have to wait until WEGCash starts a ppc program and then get everyone to sign up under me!!![/b][/quote]
Ill shave off all the non uniques

sarettah
12-11-2003, 02:34 PM
Ok ok ok stop fucking already !!!!

I have been getting hit with emails and icqs and pms for the past 2 fucking hours....

I need to get some work done here....

so, if you want to know about the [EDITED OUT] board and how to join it, what the requirements are, what the initiation is, etc.... Check the flat board back in May 2001 when the [EDITED OUT] board was established.. Serge and MikeAI laid out all the requirements there....

I am not in charge of the [EDITED OUT] board per se... I help Gonzo maintain it because it is using a different database structure then the main board and no matter how many times I have shown Gonzo the sql to pull data from it, he screws it up....

The [EDITED OUT] board maintenance has always been on a voluntary basis, Edd, Luke and Billy have too much to do as it is, thats why Gonzo and I share in the duties over there...

But, like I said, if you are not a member of the [EDITED OUT] board, and you think you might like to join the [EDITED OUT] board.. Then check the flat board back in May 2001 or so and find the requirements and then, if you qualify (income, traffic and domain quantities) and if you still want to join after reading about the initiation rites, then go to the url that is mentioned in the flat board posts and apply....

I think Serge has to personally approve all members (that's the way it was originally set up) so, you might not get any answers on it until he is back in town (although I did notice that he couldn't do 4 days away from here without going and finding a connection to post from).

But please please please, quit hitting me in email, icq and pms....

thanx

(btw the flat board is at http://oprano.com/msgboardx/ if you didnt know)

R3K
12-11-2003, 03:00 PM
sad

Sharpie
12-11-2003, 03:10 PM
Me thinks that somebody has too much time on their hands..... :awinky:

But, quite funny......... I have been off for so long with the 'moving thing, that it had me going for about 4 posts.......

gonzo
12-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 11 2003, 02:42 PM
Ok ok ok stop fucking already !!!!

I have been getting hit with emails and icqs and pms for the past 2 fucking hours....

I need to get some work done here....

so, if you want to know about the [EDITED OUT] board and how to join it, what the requirements are, what the initiation is, etc.... Check the flat board back in May 2001 when the [EDITED OUT] board was established.. Serge and MikeAI laid out all the requirements there....

I am not in charge of the [EDITED OUT] board per se... I help Gonzo maintain it because it is using a different database structure then the main board and no matter how many times I have shown Gonzo the sql to pull data from it, he screws it up....

The [EDITED OUT] board maintenance has always been on a voluntary basis, Edd, Luke and Billy have too much to do as it is, thats why Gonzo and I share in the duties over there...

But, like I said, if you are not a member of the [EDITED OUT] board, and you think you might like to join the [EDITED OUT] board.. Then check the flat board back in May 2001 or so and find the requirements and then, if you qualify (income, traffic and domain quantities) and if you still want to join after reading about the initiation rites, then go to the url that is mentioned in the flat board posts and apply....

I think Serge has to personally approve all members (that's the way it was originally set up) so, you might not get any answers on it until he is back in town (although I did notice that he couldn't do 4 days away from here without going and finding a connection to post from).

But please please please, quit hitting me in email, icq and pms....

thanx

(btw the flat board is at http://oprano.com/msgboardx/ if you didnt know)
Damn SQL

Edd
12-11-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Dec 11 2003, 01:12 PM
Sare I prefer hair clippings to toenail clippings really (gotta send the real thing, no pics)... and the eye of newt isn't for the money spell. Don't forget the green candle, though. I can supply that for an extra $2 if you don't want to send one.
Carrie - I just came into a huge supply of bat's eyelashes, and I mean HUGE! Like seven 2-pound bags! - don't ask how - So if you still need some let me know and I'll fedex you a few bags, since they arent' classified as perishables anymore (fedex changed regs on that).

:redance: I'm too wiccan for my cat... :redance:

sarettah
12-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by R3K@Dec 11 2003, 03:08 PM
sad
Yes, it is......

stupid little icq "uhoh" was driving me fucking insane..... :headwall:

I wanted to turn it off completely but also wanted to listen to my new Donny and Marie cd, so I couldn't......

:awinky:

R3K
12-11-2003, 04:11 PM
actually, I was referring to this whole thread.

sarettah
12-11-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by R3K@Dec 11 2003, 04:19 PM
Seems like a pretty happy thread to me.........

:yowsa:

here, I'll make it even happier by adding the joy of da dncing bananas (soon to be on tour, check at your local safeway for the schedule)

:bdance: :bjump: :purpdance: :bjump: :bdance:

Buff
12-11-2003, 04:43 PM
My Ninja Board is so much cooler than your private board. Like a Ninja, it can't be found either, because it moves around daily -- nay, HOURLY! It's never on the same server for more than 60 minutes. And if you do accidentally stumble upon it, it cuts that fucking gizzard with its K-Bar!

How you like dem apples, bizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatches?

Forest
12-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Dec 11 2003, 12:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Dec 11 2003, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Dec 11 2003, 07:02 PM

I found it lacking in pictorial content by a good read non the less :D[/b][/quote]
hahahahaha

You, te, and mark(xxx)

i know i know
next trip i take ill hire a photographer to follow me around and snap tourist like shots

sarettah
12-11-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Buff@Dec 11 2003, 04:51 PM
My Ninja Board is so much cooler than your private board. Like a Ninja, it can't be found either, because it moves around daily -- nay, HOURLY! It's never on the same server for more than 60 minutes. And if you do accidentally stumble upon it, it cuts that fucking gizzard with its K-Bar!

How you like dem apples, bizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatches?
You're just jealous because we haven't let you into our [EDITED OUT] board yet........

:nyanya:

(We talked about it, but Serge said no, he wanted to initiate you his very own self....... :groucho: )

sarettah
12-11-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Dec 11 2003, 12:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Dec 11 2003, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Dec 11 2003, 07:02 PM

I found it lacking in pictorial content by a good read non the less :D[/b][/quote]
Well, the pics are on the secret image board of course........ :okthumb:

Forest
12-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 11 2003, 04:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 11 2003, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Trev@Dec 11 2003, 12:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Dec 11 2003, 07:02 PM

I found it lacking in pictorial content by a good read non the less :D
Well, the pics are on the secret image board of course........ :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

cj
12-11-2003, 06:06 PM
me either tonda ... & some article I don't even remember writing is there <_< :huh:

what is this private board you speak of cretins!???!?!

sarettah
12-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 11 2003, 06:14 PM
what is this private board you speak of cretins!???!?!
Good move cj....... I fucked up when I posted about it as Nick told me (and has reminded me of at least 500 times on icq... hearing that Serge is gonna fuck me sooooo bad when he gets back does get tiring)...

So it is best that we not talk about it here...

So sorry folks, there is no private board........ :okthumb:

*KK*
12-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 11 2003, 03:22 PM

Yep, and there's no way that Visa and Mastercard are your friends either lol... but then again I went over that in my article.

Just wait until January, I'm working on the "Secrets to accepting Amex for sales".

Buff
12-11-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Dec 11 2003, 05:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Dec 11 2003, 05:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Dec 11 2003, 03:22 PM

Yep, and there's no way that Visa and Mastercard are your friends either lol... but then again I went over that in my article.

Just wait until January, I'm working on the "Secrets to accepting Amex for sales".[/b][/quote]
KK, ditch these losers and come over to the Ninja board.

Dravyk
12-11-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Buff@Dec 11 2003, 07:09 PM
KK, ditch these losers and come over to the Ninja board.
Naw, the Quiji Board is much better!

You can spell things there.

*KK*
12-11-2003, 07:28 PM
Hmmm, ninja, ouija, [EDITED OUT], what to do? I just dont know!

sarettah
12-11-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Dec 11 2003, 07:36 PM
Hmmm, ninja, ouija, [EDITED OUT], what to do? I just dont know!
Well, since ther isn't any [EDITED OUT] board....

you can't go there..... right ? :awinky:

Diamond Jim
12-11-2003, 08:22 PM
When the revolution comes, there will be no [EDITED OUT] board. Posters will post according to their ability and read according to their need.

Wait...

Who started the fucking revoution without telling me??!!!

KC
12-11-2003, 08:34 PM
You guys think you're so special..

I've had a super secret private members only message board on oprano for years.

I'm the only member.. I'm the only reader... I'm the only advertiser..

How's that for exclusive???

Last edited by KC at Dec 11 2003, 08:43 PM

cherrylula
12-11-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by R3K@Dec 11 2003, 12:08 PM
sad
I see dead people.

*bowl*

cheers :)

sarettah
12-11-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by KC@Dec 11 2003, 08:42 PM

I heard you liked to play by yourself a lot KC..........

or was that "with yourself".......

I always get those two confused......

sarettah
12-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula+Dec 11 2003, 09:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cherrylula @ Dec 11 2003, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--R3K@Dec 11 2003, 12:08 PM
sad
I see dead people.

*bowl*

cheers :)[/b][/quote]
Some people get joy from playing and having fun...

some folks get joy from being on a constant putdown of them...

to each their own....

Myself, I would rather act happy and foolish over gloomy and aloof anyday....

But thats just me....

Carrie
12-11-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by KC@Dec 11 2003, 08:42 PM

I bet your CTRs on that are amazing...

Dravyk
12-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Carrie+Dec 11 2003, 10:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Dec 11 2003, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KC@Dec 11 2003, 08:42 PM

I bet your CTRs on that are amazing...[/b][/quote]
KC's his own affiliate you know. Once a month he takes money out of his right pocket and puts it in his left. :lol:

sarettah
12-12-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Dec 12 2003, 12:24 AM
KC's his own affiliate you know. Once a month he takes money out of his right pocket and puts it in his left. :lol:
Does he shave ??

Buff
12-12-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 12 2003, 07:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 12 2003, 07:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dravyk@Dec 12 2003, 12:24 AM
Does he shave ??

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
That's where the missus comes in -- right between the transfer from pocket to pocket.

gonzo
12-12-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 12 2003, 08:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 12 2003, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dravyk@Dec 12 2003, 12:24 AM
Does he shave ??

Nobody knows...he read my article.

sarettah
12-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 12 2003, 09:11 AM
Nobody knows...he read my article.
Excellent article too...........

Using your tips, I have my shaves all set at about 95%.........

and nobody has noticed yet.............

KC
12-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 12 2003, 08:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 12 2003, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dravyk@Dec 12 2003, 12:24 AM
Does he shave ??

Ever since I moved to Alaska I stopped shaving as much..

I'm down to once a week now! ;)

*KK*
12-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by KC+Dec 12 2003, 01:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KC @ Dec 12 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -sarettah@Dec 12 2003, 08:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Dravyk@Dec 12 2003, 12:24 AM
Does he shave ??

Ever since I moved to Alaska I stopped shaving as much..

I'm down to once a week now! ;)[/b][/quote]
Are you wearing lip gloss these days?

sarettah
12-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Dec 12 2003, 07:40 PM
Are you wearing lip gloss these days?
???

:unsure:

cj
12-14-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by R3K@Dec 11 2003, 04:19 PM
coming from someone with the wize words 'perception is reality' i'm relieved you don't find us entertaining :okthumb:

go perceive some other reality & let us enjoy ours!

sarettah
12-14-2003, 05:57 PM
"reality is only just a word".........

(Harry Chapin '76)