PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see that High School drug raid?

KRL
12-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Talk about overkill and stepping over the line. That was so Un-American lining up those high school students like that and handcuffing students who didn't even have drugs on them. Bringing police dogs near them to freak them out. Pulling you do what we say now power trips like a bunch of nazi gestapo agents.

Lawsuits have already been filed.

Its seems more and more police are forgetting who signs their paychecks.

JR
12-11-2003, 01:13 AM
maybe they were teaching kids a valuable life lesson?

Dravyk
12-11-2003, 01:49 AM
Welcome to George Bush's America, KRL!!! :ph34r:

JR
12-11-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Dec 10 2003, 10:57 PM
Welcome to George Bush's America, KRL!!! :ph34r:
become a Republican and i will make sure you are treated well.

:P

Carrie
12-11-2003, 02:24 AM
*taking on Diamond Jim's voice*

After the revolution there will be no Republicans or Democrats. Everyone will be assigned to their proper caste according to their ability to earn money for the ruling class. Drug raids in schools will no longer be necessary, as all children of school-age will be appropriately medicated so as to be more receptive to the revolution's programming.

Toolz
12-11-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by JR@Dec 10 2003, 10:21 PM
And what lesson was that? You're all subject to search and seizure without just cause?

Peaches
12-11-2003, 09:33 AM
As a bad mother, my first thought was "Ha! You damn well know these kids will never even THINK of bringing drugs or guns into that school - ever!". Which isn't such a bad thing to be going through their little minds.....a bit of healthy fear never hurt a teenager. :P

Then again, I'm the mother who used a very unorthodox way of getting her kid to stop smoking. Is there any wonder he wants to join the military? Probably figures it will be an easier life. B)

Carrie
12-11-2003, 09:37 AM
I can't find any mention of this on WorldNetDaily, FoxNews, or CNN.
Anyone got a url?

Peaches
12-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Carrie@Dec 11 2003, 10:45 AM
I can't find any mention of this on WorldNetDaily, FoxNews, or CNN.
Anyone got a url?
It was several weeks ago - try google.news

Peaches
12-11-2003, 09:47 AM
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=...chool+drug+raid (http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=us&q=high+school+drug+raid)

Carrie
12-11-2003, 09:56 AM
Thanks Peaches! I'm reading through them now. Maybe one will still have the video posted.

KRL
12-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Carrie@Dec 11 2003, 10:04 AM
Thanks Peaches! I'm reading through them now. Maybe one will still have the video posted.
Its been on CNN all day yesterday and today. They just interviewed some of the mothers that are all pissed off their children were subjected to that treatment.

Meni
12-11-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by JR@Dec 11 2003, 01:21 AM
woohooo
I can copy and paste Rage Against The Machine lyrics

Yes I know my enemies
They are the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimulation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are American dreams

TheEnforcer
12-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 11 2003, 09:41 AM
As a bad mother, my first thought was "Ha! You damn well know these kids will never even THINK of bringing drugs or guns into that school - ever!". Which isn't such a bad thing to be going through their little minds.....a bit of healthy fear never hurt a teenager. :P

Then again, I'm the mother who used a very unorthodox way of getting her kid to stop smoking. Is there any wonder he wants to join the military? Probably figures it will be an easier life. B)
So what exactly did you do to change your son's smoking habits?

Peaches
12-11-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Dec 11 2003, 12:19 PM
He had nine left in the pack. I made him smoke one (all the way down to the filter and I made sure he REALLY inhaled), then eat one (no filter). Lather, rinse, repeat.

After about 5 he was puking and consumed the remainder in the bathroom, puking, crying, etc. I offered to take a picture so he could show all his friends how "cool" it was to smoke. :P MikeS told me he could have had a nicotine poisoning problem, but he didn't, so while I may not do it again, I don't regret doing it that time. It's been over 3 years and he hasn't smoked since. B)

All the adults I know who smoke want to quit and I know I had a hard time quitting, so I wanted to make sure he never started.

Trev
12-11-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 11 2003, 06:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 11 2003, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TheEnforcer@Dec 11 2003, 12:19 PM
He had nine left in the pack. I made him smoke one (all the way down to the filter and I made sure he REALLY inhaled), then eat one (no filter). Lather, rinse, repeat.

After about 5 he was puking and consumed the remainder in the bathroom, puking, crying, etc. I offered to take a picture so he could show all his friends how "cool" it was to smoke. :P MikeS told me he could have had a nicotine poisoning problem, but he didn't, so while I may not do it again, I don't regret doing it that time. It's been over 3 years and he hasn't smoked since. B)

All the adults I know who smoke want to quit and I know I had a hard time quitting, so I wanted to make sure he never started.[/b][/quote]
Waay cruel... but very cool, I like it :okthumb:

If my (not born yet so I don't know why I'm worried) child ever smokes I'm sure something will be broken!!!

It's the worst thing I've ever started and I don't want my child ever to start!

Last edited by Trev at Dec 11 2003, 07:18 PM