PDA

View Full Version : Hello

codymc12
12-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Just thought I'd put up a short post before heading off to wrangle with my kid on an essay she has due tomorrow...

Many people won't know me - my wife and I - Mona - have been running her amateur site for about six years. - monasplace.com

She used to be VERY active on the boards. We kind of went underground for a while for various reasons... some health issues, since resolved, and I'm poking my albino head out my hole in the ground just to wave hi. :)

We're still around, still doing what we do, still making a living at it (though that's definately become a tougher nut to crack than it used to be!)

Mike, Mona mentioned you about a week ago - she found some old Ynot post she'd archived. I know she'd want me to say hello for her. :)

Hell Puppy
12-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Mona -- wow, there's a name I hadn't thought of in a long time.

Welcome back guys!

MandyBlake
12-11-2003, 01:21 AM
Welcome Back!!!
Happy to meet you!

Snoops
12-11-2003, 09:37 AM
hey hon!

Good to see you out and about :o)

Give mona a big hug for me and you two get your butt to a show - I miss seeing ya!

codymc12
12-11-2003, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Hey Snoops! :)

MarkAngel
07-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Hey Cody, I know this thread was years ago but wondering if you still come on here to read it. I was a member years ago on yours and your wife Mona's site, Im a big fan! your guy's site rocked! sorry to here there were health issues.

What ever happened to you guy's? any thoughts of returning?

MikeSouth
07-28-2010, 08:47 PM
I remember you guys, mona had quite the following.

you guys did some work with Far-L at homegrown as i remember...hope yer well!

softball
07-28-2010, 10:46 PM
I remember you guys, mona had quite the following.

you guys did some work with Far-L at homegrown as i remember...hope yer well!

They gone.

MarkAngel
07-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah looks like their gone now. If I'm not mistaken I even think they got divorced. I saw Mona on AFF listing herself as "single" as well.

EmporerEJ
07-31-2010, 02:42 AM
Yeah looks like their gone now. If I'm not mistaken I even think they got divorced. I saw Mona on AFF listing herself as "single" as well.

And just WHAT were you doing, trolling on AFF?

:hmm:

donnylong
08-07-2010, 10:24 AM
and hello to you.