PDA

View Full Version : Purecash questions

Peaches
12-09-2003, 03:25 PM
OK, I'm finally getting around to signing up for Purecash (hey, you still get my $$$ from DirectNic :awinky: ).

1) Do you have console free options?
2) On the sign up form, it wants to know my name. Usually that's not a problem because I just put the company name, but you also want a signature. I need to keep everything in the company name. :(
3) I know you guys are picky on who you let promote you - am I OK? :nyanya:

kahman
12-09-2003, 03:52 PM
Hey Peaches. Yes, we have console-free option. On the signup page, set the Console Options to NO.

Just go ahead and put the company name in the signature form, that'll be fine.

Of course you can promote us. Let me know when you sign up and I'll get you approved right away. Icq 33484716 or email me at luke at purecash dot com.

Peaches
12-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by luke@Dec 9 2003, 05:00 PM
Hey Peaches. Yes, we have console-free option. On the signup page, set the Console Options to NO.

Of course you can promote us. Let me know when you sign up and I'll get you approved right away. Icq 33484716 or email me at luke at purecash dot com.
Thanks, Luke! :inlove: Looking forward to seeing you (and your cute little face) in Vegas. :awinky:

Buff
12-09-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 9 2003, 03:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 9 2003, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--luke@Dec 9 2003, 05:00 PM

Thanks, Luke! :inlove: Looking forward to seeing you (and your cute little face) in Vegas. :awinky:[/b][/quote]
What am I, chopped liver?

Peaches
12-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Buff@Dec 9 2003, 05:42 PM
What am I, chopped liver?
Why yes - foie gras! :bjump:

Thank you, Buff for sending me my approval email. :inlove: