PDA

View Full Version : Question for pot smokers

Joe Sixpack
12-08-2003, 05:15 AM
Do you smoke your weed straight or mixed with tobacco?

Also, do you usually smoke it in joints or use a bong?

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Dec 8 2003, 03:02 AM

QuaShe
12-08-2003, 07:14 AM
Mix it with tabacco and in a joint yes.

Btw you comming to amsterdam with new year? I will make you a nice one ;)

cherrylula
12-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Straight out of the bong.

Freshly cleaned glass bong with cold water is the best. Been smoking this bubblegum stuff lately, its one of my favorites.

:)

[Labret]
12-08-2003, 01:37 PM
I knew a kid that liked to add cigarette tabacco to the mix, never understood it. I never took up the smoking habit, cigarettes that is, so when it is stuck in the mix its an added kick to the lungs that I do not enjoy. I am with Miss Lula on this one, glass, no screen, I want to taste weed, not Camels. Every once and awhile I will get trashed and someone will convince me to smoke a cigarette, I dont know how you people do it, tastes like ass, feels like ass. Its ass.

Fletch XXX
12-08-2003, 01:48 PM
I know not why people mix that shit with tobacco.

Had a fucking son of an art collector guy come over here one night and roll this join using like 4 papers or something, looked like a chinese yoyo or something, small at one end wider at the other.

it was a few nugs but mixed with tobacco, said thats how we do it back home... cant recall where the homo was from, but we smoked some good shit, hated the tobacco.

In addition, I was smoking herbs mixed with flavored tobacco out of a hookah awhile back that rockeed until some dumbass knocked the hook over and the charcoal disc rolled under the couch (luckily not at my apt) but nonetheless awhile later the floor was on fire, and the drunk who knocked it over didnt even know.

So with those experiences in mind, i smoke out of a clean glass bong, usually with very cold water or if using my icqe chambered bong, it will be iced water.

cleaner the better, as I smoke some very good and flavorful stuff, as Cherry mentioned, only a fool would smoke Bubblegum in a dirty stem.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Dec 8 2003, 10:57 AM

sarettah
12-08-2003, 07:57 PM
Mixed with tobacco ???? aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Never roll anymore...

Either out of a one hitter or a bong, sometimes iced....... :awinky:

slavdogg
12-08-2003, 08:19 PM
as a cig smoker i still cant understand why people roll pot with tobacco.
tried it when i was in Ameterdam, didnt like it.

i stick to my glass pipes.

DTK
12-08-2003, 08:35 PM
I've always wanted to buy a nice glass ummm waterpipe, but I'm too damned clumsy. So I stick with plastic.

Fletch XXX
12-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 8 2003, 05:27 PM
as a cig smoker i still cant understand why people roll pot with tobacco.
tried it when i was in Ameterdam, didnt like it.

i stick to my glass pipes.
the practive did not start in america, it started in one of those amsterdam like places, the guy that came over that night and rolled it with tobacco had spent years in europe and his mom was a french fashion designer who collected art, very wealthy, one of the only people i ever met that literally, owned Warhol pieces, his mom died and he inherited millions.

he was a weird one, that was the only time i ever smoked it that way.

now the hookah on the other hand rocked with raspberry tobacco stuff.

its not like regular tobacky though it was wet and soggy and comes in colors, the one we had was tropical reaspberry or something and was actually really cool, we put like an eight mixed with this fruity tobacco and it smoked us out for over an hour, burns real slow and very tasty.

but it was a group of friends hanging wouldnt sit around smokin a hookah like im in some harem or something

was a good night, especially setting the carpet on fire.

:awinky:

Peaches
12-08-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by DTK@Dec 8 2003, 09:43 PM
I've always wanted to buy a nice glass ummm waterpipe, but I'm too damned clumsy. So I stick with plastic.
All my drinkware (including wine glasses) is Tupperware just for that reason. :P

cherrylula
12-08-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by DTK@Dec 8 2003, 05:43 PM
Stay away from tall bongs. Think low and hard to knock over designs.

I cannot stand tall narrow glass bongs. I have knocked over several and although they might be triple thick glass and unbreakable, you wind up going through several stems.

Low and bottom heavy glass bongs are the way to go if you want them to last.

Plastic is cool if you don't smoke much but they get yucky fast.

Fletch XXX
12-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 8 2003, 05:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 8 2003, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DTK@Dec 8 2003, 09:43 PM
All my drinkware (including wine glasses) is Tupperware just for that reason. :P[/b][/quote]
triple glass man.

i got bongs and pipes you can drop and dont break.

even my stems and drop stems are triple glass blown.

it costs extra but well worth it after knocking over my fair share of glass.

i have a friend who blows glass for a living, cant wait till he gets a bigger kiln so he can blow bigger bongs, but as of now he can only do smaller pieces. reminds me i need to get a piece from him hahah i dont even have one!

triple glass is the way to go though.

cherrylula
12-08-2003, 08:53 PM
holy shit, tupperware wine glasses? thats funny, are they cool looking?

If they came in good colors I might have to get some for the mixed drinks when we entertain.

Robert
12-08-2003, 09:13 PM
No mix, clean cool glass only.
Bubblegum is good, but I prefer Blueberry.
MMmmmm, Blueberry B)

What was the question again?

DTK
12-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Cherry, Fletch - Thanks for the tips....low center of gravity, triple glass.

For the record, I've always been fastidious about keeping the plastic clean and the water fresh....I mean who the hell wants to inhale heated swampwater :lol:

[Labret]
12-08-2003, 10:53 PM
This thread was good luck, finally ended the 4 month weed drought of 03, I never thought it would end.

So I meet this girl that says she just came from Humboldt. No idea what strain it is, its devastating.

I'll be less angry from now on.

Strange day, 2 hours of the most intense pain I have ever suffered while getting tattoo'd, ending with finally finding a hookup. Praise Jesus.

Excuse me while I adjust my attitude...

http://www.detroithardcore.com/humboldt.jpg

Fletch XXX
12-08-2003, 10:56 PM
If its what I just got from Humboldt, it's called Trainwreck.

I just had some of it, super yummy.

:D

R3K
12-08-2003, 11:01 PM
I have mixed before but only when it was a real dry time and all I came across was ass weed. @ those times i would take blunt wraps (flavored) and break a little of it up in the dookie bud.

But glass bong with ice is the way to go. but I also like my new budbomb when its helix has been in the freezer ;-)
I love the taste, the intial green taste followed by a lovley thc depleted exale.

http://www.trans-x.net/misc/babies.jpg

[Labret]
12-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 8 2003, 08:04 PM

as a matter of fact, I do believe I recall her saying something about a train wreck when she was talking. I had no idea what she was referring to though at the time. Makes sense now.

trainwreck is a good name for it.

Mike AI
12-08-2003, 11:06 PM
This is a classic ground breaking thread for Oprano.

Labret, lets see a photo of the tat!!

Fletch XXX
12-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 8 2003, 08:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 8 2003, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Dec 8 2003, 08:04 PM

as a matter of fact, I do believe I recall her saying something about a train wreck when she was talking. I had no idea what she was referring to though at the time. Makes sense now.

trainwreck is a good name for it.[/b][/quote]
nice.

told ya, we smoke the finest herbs grown in the united states.

i wait like a schoolboy for my buddys to ride down from humboldt.

fucking college boys live, school, and grow. yep: thats humboldt.

:inlove:

FNKSTR
12-09-2003, 07:19 AM
I smoke hashish with tobacco...

Peaches
12-09-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 9 2003, 12:14 AM
This is a classic ground breaking thread for Oprano.

Labret, lets see a photo of the tat!!
It reminds me of when the kid came back from his first year of college with a box full of empty liquor bottles he wanted to display as proof of his "coolness". :okthumb:

I'm wondering if I should take a picture of the booze in my wetbar and post it - I wanna be cool too! :lol:

dantheman
12-09-2003, 10:06 AM
u bunch of dope smokers

BOWL :ph34r:

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 9 2003, 06:59 AM

I'm wondering if I should take a picture of the booze in my wetbar and post it - I wanna be cool too! :lol:
An alcoholic recluse, there's something ya don'ty see everyday!

[Labret]
12-09-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 9 2003, 06:59 AM

It reminds me of when the kid came back from his first year of college with a box full of empty liquor bottles he wanted to display as proof of his "coolness". :okthumb:

So bitter. I can just picture you there, with your tightly pursed mouth, looking like an asshole smack in the middle of your face, gnashing your teeth and cursing god.

Peaches
12-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 9 2003, 12:53 PM
So bitter. I can just picture you there, with your tightly pursed mouth, looking like an asshole smack in the middle of your face, gnashing your teeth and cursing god.
I'm actually laughing - I'm not bitter about anything - especially posters on a message board, lol! :P

Let me correct that - I'm bitter about having to pay large amounts of taxes to take care of people who refuse to take care of themselves, but that about covers the extent of things that truly piss me off. <_<

sarettah
12-09-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 8 2003, 11:18 PM
fucking college boys live, school, and grow. yep: thats humboldt.

Where I was stationed...... 1975 - 77

http://www.bitsntits.com/centerville.jpg

US Naval Facility, Centerville Beach CA

"Centerville Beach is five miles west of Ferndale on Centerville Road. Turn right onto Ocean Avenue from Main Street at the south end of Ferndale and travel towards the ocean. "

http://www.sunnyfortuna.com/explore/sights.htm#top

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=M7tNO...C+Ca&country=us (http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=M7tNO.p_0TqT&csz=Ferndale%2C+Ca&country=us)

Humboldt County Fucking Rocks !!!!!!!!

Last edited by sarettah at Dec 9 2003, 12:14 PM

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2003, 09:13 AM

Humbold County Fucking Rocks !!!!!!!!
quit trying to act cool!

and yes it does.

we have thought of moving more up north for various reasons, i like the desert more though.

:P

sarettah
12-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 12:14 PM
quit trying to act cool!

I don't have to act......... :yowsa:

lololol......I was smoking humgolian red before you finished nursing at your mama's tit.........

:nyanya:

Well hell, if you're South of San Francisco, then you live in Mexico....... :okthumb:

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Dec 9 2003, 09:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Dec 9 2003, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 12:14 PM
quit trying to act cool!

I don't have to act......... :yowsa:

lololol......I was smoking humgolian red before you finished nursing at your mama's tit.........

:nyanya:

Well hell, if you're South of San Francisco, then you live in Mexico....... :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
I do in fact, live in Mexico.

Studio City is the last stronghold.

I call the cops on illegals regularly.

:salute:

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Dec 9 2003, 09:19 AM

sarettah
12-09-2003, 01:02 PM
I loved Northern Cali......

Lived out in town (Fortuna) and worked what we called a 2-2-2-96 schedule (2 day watches, 32 hours off, 2 mid watches, 32 hours off, 2 eve watches, 96 hours off) Had all sorts of time to play.......

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2003, 10:10 AM
I loved Northern Cali......

Lived out in town (Fortuna) and worked what we called a 2-2-2-96 schedule (2 day watches, 32 hours off, 2 mid watches, 32 hours off, 2 eve watches, 96 hours off) Had all sorts of time to play.......

Be honest, you ever smoke during those long nights?

sarettah
12-09-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 01:34 PM
Be honest, you ever smoke during those long nights?

Lessee....

The better question is did I ever NOT smoke during the past 20 years......

(actually, during 18 months in Bermuda and during the 7 weeks of boot camp I did not smoke)

sarettah
12-09-2003, 01:33 PM
actually, make that 30 years.........

fuck, I'm old......... :headwall:

R3K
12-09-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 9 2003, 09:59 AM

had to come in and fux0r up the thread didn't ya? wtf?

MissEve
12-09-2003, 03:29 PM
So did you smoke Matanuska Thunderfuck and those other goofy named weeds when you lived here Labret? I wonder how Alaskan weed compares.

I have hippy stoner parents but I personally dont like being high. I stick to sugar and caffeine!

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 03:30 PM
Thunderfuck..... mmmm

just dont smoke too much.

http://members.aol.com/marlborodaniels/images/marlboro.jpg

JR
12-09-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by MissEve@Dec 9 2003, 12:37 PM
So did you smoke Matanuska Thunderfuck
haha... have not heard that in a while

slavdogg
12-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 9 2003, 12:17 PM
Well hell, if you're South of San Francisco, then you live in Mexico....... :okthumb:
hahaha thats true

mmh, Mexican bammer :barfon:

MissEve
12-09-2003, 03:39 PM
lol, JR....dont they just give it away for free in Girdwood? :)

[Labret]
12-09-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by MissEve@Dec 9 2003, 12:37 PM
So did you smoke Matanuska Thunderfuck and those other goofy named weeds when you lived here Labret? I wonder how Alaskan weed compares.

Probably. Alaska puts a serious damper on some peoples habit. I dont know about up in the interior, but weed was real hard to get in Sitka and Juneau. Hard to get and real expensive once you found it.

but I personally dont like being high

See, thats the part I like the most.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 9 2003, 04:09 PM

cj
12-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Labret, what do you think of the research that excessive smoking can cause schizophrenia !?!??!?!?!

Your 2nd personality is much nicer than the first!!!

KEEP SMOKING!!!!

:rokk:

[Labret]
12-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 9 2003, 04:37 PM
Labret, what do you think of the research that excessive smoking can cause schizophrenia !?!??!?!?!

Your 2nd personality is much nicer than the first!!!

KEEP SMOKING!!!!

:rokk:

Weed helps make you all more tolerable, it helps.

slavdogg
12-09-2003, 07:40 PM
i'm getting munchies from just read this thread :D

Who's bringing Bubanic Chronic To Vegas ?

cj
12-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 9 2003, 07:48 PM
i'm getting munchies from just read this thread :D

Who's bringing Bubanic Chronic To Vegas ?
no fucking chance!!

But I will bring the tim tams ;-)

slavdogg
12-09-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 9 2003, 07:52 PM
cj, i had to look it up to

"Milk chocolate covered cookies " sounds yummy
sugar high works just as well :P

will you feed them to me ? :D

[Labret]
12-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 9 2003, 04:57 PM

You have been smoking the wrong weed.

slavdogg
12-09-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 9 2003, 08:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 9 2003, 08:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--slavdogg@Dec 9 2003, 04:57 PM

You have been smoking the wrong weed.[/b][/quote]
we only get good weed here in San Fran
from Hambolt, Vancuver, Medical, Santa Cruz stuff

but i rarely smoke weed nowaday

cj
12-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 9 2003, 07:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 9 2003, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Dec 9 2003, 07:52 PM
cj, i had to look it up to

"Milk chocolate covered cookies " sounds yummy

will you feed them to me ? :D[/b][/quote]
have you never eaten a tim tam?!?! at all the shows we've been at together have I never given you a tim tam?!?!?!?

they taste much better after the bubonic - someone else is going to have to take care of that though :okthumb:

I'll feed them to you, but not with my fingers :P

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Cheers.

Salud.

Bowl.

:stout:

slavdogg
12-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 9 2003, 08:42 PM

have you never eaten a tim tam?!?! at all the shows we've been at together have I never given you a tim tam?!?!?!?

nope, i feel like i've missed out on something real good here

all i needed was a reason to go to Vegas,
tim tams it is :D

Peaches
12-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 9 2003, 09:51 PM
I had a whole package of them from Lisa in FL - I feel like I've cheated you in some way by not letting you know and sharing. :(

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 9 2003, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 9 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Dec 9 2003, 08:42 PM

tim tams it is :D[/b][/quote]
from my experiences, there is NO REASON to go to vegas.

ive flown there, ive driven there, ive won there, ive lost there, ive fucked there, ive been fucked there.

its just another city full of ghosts.

i love that town.

Joe Sixpack
12-09-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Dec 9 2003, 07:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Dec 9 2003, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -slavdogg@Dec 9 2003, 05:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cj@Dec 9 2003, 08:42 PM

ive flown there, ive driven there, ive won there, ive lost there, ive fucked there, ive been fucked there.

i love that town.

:stout:[/b][/quote]
Las Vegas is the saddest place I've ever been.

The city is a glorious monument to everything that is fake in the world. Fake pyramid, fake Eiffel tower, fake Venice... all just casinos and hotels that look pretty much the same on the gambling floor with the same slot machines and one armed bandits and over made-up waitresses.

Outside - hookers, dealers, the homeless and those illegals who hand the 1-900 sex phone line leaflets to you.

Spending three days in Vegas was the most empty experience I've ever had.
The irony is I love to gamble.

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Dec 9 2003, 07:56 PM

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Dec 9 2003, 07:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Dec 9 2003, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by -slavdogg@Dec 9 2003, 05:51 PM

i love that town.

The city is a glorious monument to everything that is fake in the world. Fake pyramid, fake Eiffel tower, fake Venice... all just casinos and hotels that look pretty much the same on the gambling floor with the same slot machines and one armed bandits and over made-up waitresses.

Outside - hookers, dealers, the homeless and those illegals who hand the 1-900 sex phone line leaflets to you.

The irony is I love to gamble.[/b][/quote]
you ever make it back this way ill show a better time in small bars from barstown to hollywood.

i live for ghost towns and regret.

cheers brother.

Joe Sixpack
12-09-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Dec 9 2003, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Dec 9 2003, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Dec 9 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by -slavdogg@Dec 9 2003, 05:51 PM

i love that town.

The irony is I love to gamble.
you ever make it back this way ill show a better time in small bars from barstown to hollywood.

i live for ghost towns and regret.

cheers brother.

:stout:[/b][/quote]
I'll make it there for sure... travel is my life. I want to experience as many places as I can... and get drunk there.

Cheers bro.

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 10:57 PM
we'll have shots at Sharon Tates grave.

hahaha

Joe Sixpack
12-09-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 08:05 PM

hahaha

Sounds good. That'll make the third celebrity grave I've been to after Jim Morrison in Paris and Karl Marx in London.

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Dec 9 2003, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Dec 9 2003, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 08:05 PM

hahaha

Sounds good. That'll make the third celebrity grave I've been to after Jim Morrison in Paris and Karl Marx in London.[/b][/quote]
Sharon Tate and Bela Lugosi grave one of the first places i visited when i got here.

my bela lugosi grave fridge magnet rules!

hahah

i also put a rose on his grave for halloween.

he happens to be buried near sharon tate and her baby.

i have pics somewhere.

holy cross cemetary, temple city califronia.

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 11:04 PM
http://www.fletchxxx.com/images/bela.jpg

the bela lugosi grave fridge magnet.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Dec 9 2003, 08:13 PM

Joe Sixpack
12-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 9 2003, 08:12 PM
http://www.fletchxxx.com/images/bela.jpg

the bela lugosi grave fridge magnet.

Nice.

cherrylula
12-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Yeah vegas is pretty plastic and boring. The big casinos are quite a site, its a cool place to visit but honestly it really is an ugly town.

My best vegas experience was calling in sick to a restaurant job I had when I was about 19, from a noisy casino payphone in vegas at like sunday 7am, with some horrible excuse about claiming I was in a hospital. No clue how they didn't hear the casino noise and figure out where I was. I drove there with a car full of people in the middle of the night from hollywood after the club had closed.

I'm not one for gambling though, and the people and atmosphere there really aren't my thing.

Fletch XXX
12-09-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula@Dec 9 2003, 08:20 PM
Yeah vegas is pretty plastic and boring. The big casinos are quite a site, its a cool place to visit but honestly it really is an ugly town.

My best vegas experience was calling in sick to a restaurant job I had when I was about 19, from a noisy casino payphone in vegas at like sunday 7am, with some horrible excuse about claiming I was in a hospital. No clue how they didn't hear the casino noise and figure out where I was. I drove there with a car full of people in the middle of the night from hollywood after the club had closed.

I'm not one for gambling though, and the people and atmosphere there really aren't my thing.
i fucking love punk rock chicks.

beats a message board mom any day.

fucking right.

cheers everyone.

Joe Sixpack
12-09-2003, 11:31 PM
:stout: :stout:

Cheers Cherry and Fletch!

Fletch XXX
12-10-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Dec 9 2003, 08:39 PM
:stout: :stout:

Cheers Cherry and Fletch!

masterp74
12-11-2003, 07:32 AM
I had a girlfriend who whet to school in Humbolt. (10 years ago.) She hooked me up with some good connects. I can't remember how many times I drove up there and drove right back to So Cal(10 hours each way) I do remember being scared as fuck driving on that interstate 5. CHP always rode with K-9's Did that for 5 years and guess I was lucky. 5 years later and I still can't believe how fat I'll rolled back then. True baller. I missed those days but am happy I got out. I turn 30 in 3 weeks.

Trev
12-11-2003, 08:42 AM
I read this thread and really didn't want to say anything because I don't do "pot"

But as I read and re-read the only words that come to mind are:

Fucking numpties!

Edit: softer words used!

Last edited by Trev at Dec 11 2003, 03:50 PM

PeerPatrick
12-11-2003, 09:46 AM
Smoking, no way, I heard it's really bad for you and habit forming...plus, since I've moved to Charlotte, all I've encountered is gradeB Pretendica, that barely lites my fuse, blowing through a quad a day, a quart of bourbon and nothing, not even a light head-buzz. WTF, over?

KevinG
12-11-2003, 10:23 AM
I like to smoke bongs, cigars and tobacco pipes...all separately, no mixing.