PDA

View Full Version : Labret, you're ok.....

sarettah
12-06-2003, 12:05 AM
I don't know Amp over at gfy, but have read some of his posts and watched him throw his weight around....

Was just visiting and saw this

Labret (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205178)

lololol.... It is not the throwing SPAM at him that I like, it is the way Amp is so proud of his new "mail wash" program and all it's capabilities and such...

and if it wasn't for Labret Amp got could just use regular email readers like most of us do...

Looks like Amp is trying to block about half the net at this point ....

lolololol.....

Good job Labret :okthumb:

:yowsa:

spazlabz
12-06-2003, 10:39 AM
sometimes its the simple things in life that makes s smile yeah? checks this out
I can just picture Labret sitting there.... feeling like he's so crafty and clever... lol..... rubbing his hands together in typical movie bad guy fashion....

what a tool.
Thats from AMP, ok, but all this talk about the wash program.............cant you see him doing the EXACT SAME THING!!!! LOL
"BUWHAHahahahahahahaha! I'll shows HIM! I'll delete it from the server!
So There! Nyah Nyah"

heh heh

spaz

[Labret]
12-06-2003, 11:34 AM
hehe

I didnt do it, but I like letting him think I did. I found out who did do it though. Its funny, the process is slow and gradual. The lists he is on gathers momentum over time. Those lists are sold and resold and passed around like a Russian whore at Serges bat mitzvah. Combined with the lists he was added to last night, within 6 months he should be up to a couple thousand a day, and he will have blacklisted every major isp on earth.

No piece of freeware email looker at'er is gonna help him then.

*rubs hands together in typical movie bad guy fashion*

TeenGodFather
12-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 6 2003, 08:42 AM
hehe

I didnt do it, but I like letting him think I did. I found out who did do it though. Its funny, the process is slow and gradual. The lists he is on gathers momentum over time. Those lists are sold and resold and passed around like a Russian whore at Serges bat mitzvah. Combined with the lists he was added to last night, within 6 months he should be up to a couple thousand a day, and he will have blacklisted every major isp on earth.

I wonder who did the same shit to me, I get 500+ spams /day :(

Well.. life's a bitch, and I DO need a bigger dick, so might as well buy something from the spams.

R3K
12-06-2003, 12:10 PM
very funny shit :))

[Labret]
12-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather+Dec 6 2003, 09:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeenGodFather @ Dec 6 2003, 09:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Dec 6 2003, 08:42 AM
hehe

Well.. life's a bitch, and I DO need a bigger dick, so might as well buy something from the spams.[/b][/quote]

I got one email address like that. Its old, its been floating around since 97, it gets pounded daily. I dont even check it anymore, I just empty it once a week or so.

You get your email from your own server? Have your host put on one of those server side spam eaters. The very kind people at phatservers did for me and it cut down on my spam a lot. That combined with a good email client filter and its pretty nice.

spammers. Id like to set them all on fire.

Peaches
12-06-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Dec 6 2003, 01:13 PM

Well.. life's a bitch, and I DO need a bigger dick, so might as well buy something from the spams.
I'm up to about 2000 a day now. For years I was putting a contact email on all my sites. I have several hundred domains and each domain would be "webmaster@domain.com". Needless to say, between the viruses that surfers had that sent emails to sites they visited and the harvesters, it soon snowballed! :P

I use Eudora and filter my email IN. Anything that goes to the "webmaster@domain.com" addresses stays in my inbox and I have specific words that I filter my "good" mail into. Of course, there's always some spam in my "good" files and I might miss a few emails a day that stay in my "in" box that I don't read, but when I can zap 2000+ emails a day in less than 3 minutes, it's worth it. :okthumb:

If you put several of those penis patches on, when your penis grow exponentially to how many you apply? Please try it and report back. B)

TeenGodFather
12-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 6 2003, 09:20 AM
You get your email from your own server? Have your host put on one of those server side spam eaters. The very kind people at phatservers did for me and it cut down on my spam a lot. That combined with a good email client filter and its pretty nice.

Hmm.. I wonder if the kind people at phatservers could do that for me too..

Fletch XXX
12-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 6 2003, 09:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 6 2003, 09:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TeenGodFather@Dec 6 2003, 01:13 PM

I'm up to about 2000 a day now. For years I was putting a contact email on all my sites. I have several hundred domains and each domain would be "webmaster@domain.com". Needless to say, between the viruses that surfers had that sent emails to sites they visited and the harvesters, it soon snowballed! :P

I use Eudora and filter my email IN. Anything that goes to the "webmaster@domain.com" addresses stays in my inbox and I have specific words that I filter my "good" mail into. Of course, there's always some spam in my "good" files and I might miss a few emails a day that stay in my "in" box that I don't read, but when I can zap 2000+ emails a day in less than 3 minutes, it's worth it. :okthumb:

If you put several of those penis patches on, when your penis grow exponentially to how many you apply? Please try it and report back. B)[/b][/quote]
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.

even in a thread about Labret.

:inlove:

TeenGodFather
12-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 6 2003, 09:21 AM
If you put several of those penis patches on, when your penis grow exponentially to how many you apply? Please try it and report back. B)
Lol, I haven't tried the patches.. but I won some penis pills from a sponsor. Finnish customs didn't let me have them, and they burned them. motherfuckers. I want a larger, more succulent penis.

R3K
12-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Dec 6 2003, 12:24 PM
Lol, I haven't tried the patches.. but I won some penis pills from a sponsor. Finnish customs didn't let me have them, and they burned them. motherfuckers. I want a larger, more succulent penis.
The customs people are just trying to keep you Down!

TeenGodFather
12-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by R3K+Dec 6 2003, 09:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R3K @ Dec 6 2003, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TeenGodFather@Dec 6 2003, 12:24 PM
The customs people are just trying to keep you Down![/b][/quote]
I know! I cashed my ars points to get a burning dvd-rom, and finnish customs feel like they need to get 25% of the price. cocksmokers.

I hate customs almost as much as I hate the taxman and spammers.
:redance: (wtf is this smilie anyways? Orko from He-man?)

Peaches
12-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather+Dec 6 2003, 01:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeenGodFather @ Dec 6 2003, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 6 2003, 09:21 AM
Lol, I haven't tried the patches.. but I won some penis pills from a sponsor. Finnish customs didn't let me have them, and they burned them. motherfuckers. I want a larger, more succulent penis.[/b][/quote]
They didn't burn them - take a look next time you're in customs - I bet they're all sporting big weenies. :awinky:

Julene
12-06-2003, 12:32 PM
hehe

and you are suppose to be the tool :agrin:

I left a message in that thread to irritate the real tool . :rokk:

Robert
12-06-2003, 01:25 PM
:lol: :okthumb:

Buckfutter
12-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather+Dec 6 2003, 11:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeenGodFather @ Dec 6 2003, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Dec 6 2003, 09:20 AM

Hmm.. I wonder if the kind people at phatservers could do that for me too..[/b][/quote]
We can, send me an emal at the helpdesk and I'll set it up for you.

aeon
12-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Serges bat mitzvah
Might wanna sue your mohel serge - that could definately call for treble damages... :blink:

best of luck -
aeon

LadyMischief
12-06-2003, 08:12 PM
I'm letting all the domains I get spam from expire :) Hopefully that will help things..

As for you Labret, you've been a bad boy and need a spanking.

Carrie
12-06-2003, 09:17 PM
What a fucking idiot.
He's going to go on a tear responding to this (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2855330#post2855330), and I'm not even going to bother returning to read it. :P

sarettah
12-07-2003, 09:22 AM
lolol...

He punced on that pretty quick acually....... :yowsa: