PDA

View Full Version : What's up with these pics of Dru?

KRL
12-05-2003, 07:45 AM
Check out these pics of that missing girl Dru Sjodin. Some of them are really off the wall to be posting in light of her situation. Like the open mouth shot, the water fountain shot, and the one sticking her tongue out.
Don't these folks know what pervs and pranksters will photoshop on those kinds of pics once they're on the Net?

http://www.finddru.com/about.htm

Torone
12-06-2003, 05:56 AM
I agree. There are some real sicko's out there. I just hope that:
(1) They find her alive
(2) They've got the right guy
(3) He never walks the streets again

KRL
12-06-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Torone@Dec 6 2003, 06:04 AM
(1) They find her alive
Alive?

They found blood in the car. They found a knife sheath near where the car had been parked.

The right guy?

They have him on videotape at the mall at the same time she disappeared. He didn't show up for work that day. He's a hardcore rapist and predator. He's refusing to talk.

Just look into that fucker's eyes. There's nothing inside.

Torone
12-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by KRL+Dec 6 2003, 09:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KRL @ Dec 6 2003, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Torone@Dec 6 2003, 06:04 AM
(1) They find her alive
Alive?

They found blood in the car. They found a knife sheath near where the car had been parked.

The right guy?

They have him on videotape at the mall at the same time she disappeared. He didn't show up for work that day. He's a hardcore rapist and predator. He's refusing to talk.

Just look into that fucker's eyes. There's nothing inside.[/b][/quote]
Actually, I hadn't heard about the blood until awhile ago. That means she's likely dead. In that case, I hope they fry the bastard! :uzi: