PDA

View Full Version : AVS Programs

Hell Puppy
12-03-2003, 10:40 PM
I find myself with a scattered bunch of old AdultCheck sites that are in need of a rework since they've gone tits up.

I haven't decided exactly what to do with them yet. What's the concensus about AVS? Are all of the decent programs dead or at least on their way to the grave? Or are there still some out there which are healthy and look to stay that way?

Peaches
12-04-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 3 2003, 11:48 PM
I find myself with a scattered bunch of old AdultCheck sites that are in need of a rework since they've gone tits up.

I haven't decided exactly what to do with them yet. What's the concensus about AVS? Are all of the decent programs dead or at least on their way to the grave? Or are there still some out there which are healthy and look to stay that way?
I think Baddog's is still up:

http://www.sexpicturespass.com/webmasters/

Hell Puppy
12-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 4 2003, 07:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 4 2003, 07:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Dec 3 2003, 11:48 PM

I think Baddog's is still up:

http://www.sexpicturespass.com/webmasters/[/b][/quote]
I see several that appear to be still functioning. However, I'm not seeing any being actively promoted.

No one spammed this thread, so I'm thinking the nails are in the coffin of AVS....

baddog
12-05-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 4 2003, 06:48 PM
I see several that appear to be still functioning. However, I'm not seeing any being actively promoted.

No one spammed this thread, so I'm thinking the nails are in the coffin of AVS....
Thank you Peaches.

hey, what can I say, BoardTracker did not tip me off to this thread, or I was too busy to notice it.

The Adult Check fiasco has helped us a lot. Not only are we getting several of theirs that did not make the cut, they are bringing their nice sites over, thus increasing the number and quality of sites in the system.

Besides paying up to $30 per signup, and having the $1 Million Giveaway (http://sexpicturespass.com/webmasters/giveaway.html) we also offer free hosting, free content, and have set up discounts for our affiliates for everything from traffic to design.

With 43 categories we have recently expanded our unique filtering system so that there are now 20 different, niche specific upsells provided to the surfer, making your conversions that much easier. For example, if you submit a big tit site, we have a big tit upsell for the surfer. if you submit a gay or tranny, or teen site, we have a niche specific upsell for that surfer. We will be expanding this filtering system until we have one for every category in our system.

Come find out why we are known as the Webmaster Friendly AVS.