PDA

View Full Version : Labret

wig
12-03-2003, 06:10 PM
Did you learn anything while you were with the smart ppl?

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:18 PM

Sure, I will humor you, just too watch you stammer out some stupid shit in response.

This is what I learned about today:

I learned about cannabinoid binding of CB1 and CB2 receptors.

I learned about criminogenic bio-determinism, in particular Lumbroso and atavism.

I learned about the research done into in-community nonresidential referral treatment of borderline residential commitment juveniles, and comparison groups. In particular, Project new Pride.

Also covered neo-Gramscian cultural criticism.

And you? What did you learn today? Or can I just assume nothing at all?

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 03:34 PM

wig
12-03-2003, 06:29 PM
I learned with two simple questions that you are a moron, with no direction or purpose.

Plus, I have learned that paralysis by analysis is alive and well.

Thank you for participating. :salute:

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:37 PM
I learned with two simple questions that you are a moron, with no direction or purpose.
You only asked one question, Einstein.

Peaches
12-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by wig@Dec 3 2003, 07:37 PM
Plus, I have learned that paralysis by analysis is alive and well.
Bingo. :P

wig
12-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Dec 3 2003, 06:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Dec 3 2003, 06:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:37 PM
You only asked one question, Einstein.[/b][/quote]
Who pulled your chain, Joe ChinNut?

sarettah
12-03-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 06:30 PM

I learned about criminogenic bio-determinism, in particular Lumbroso and atavism.

I learned about the research done into in-community nonresidential referral treatment of borderline residential commitment juveniles, and comparison groups. In particular, Project new Pride.

And you? What did you learn today? Or can I just assume nothing at all?
I thought the question was "What did you learn?" not "What were you taught?"

:yowsa:

clemsontiger
12-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Dec 3 2003, 07:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Dec 3 2003, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:37 PM
You only asked one question, Einstein.[/b][/quote]
Did he say he learned from asking 2 questions?

Buff
12-03-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 05:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:18 PM

Sure, I will humor you, just too watch you stammer out some stupid shit in response.

And you? What did you learn today? Or can I just assume nothing at all?[/b][/quote]
:wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

Wow. I wanted to make some really insensitive and derisive comments, but I'm too impressed to think any up now.

Oh well, ask him again tomorrow and I'll give it another go.

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 09:09 PM
:wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

Wow. I wanted to make some really insensitive and derisive comments, but I'm too impressed to think any up now.

Oh well, ask him again tomorrow and I'll give it another go.

Dont fret Buffy, perhaps one day you will be able to afford graduate school, assuming you can get a score high enough on the GRE to get you into Bull Connor Community College. Unless the syphilis you contract from one of your "paid actresses" eats your brain before then.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 06:20 PM

Vick
12-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 3 2003, 08:22 PM
I thought the question was "What did you learn?" not "What were you taught?"

Touché

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:40 PM
he learned what we knew for the last 2000 years,
that human knowledge has it's limits and human STUPIDITY is unlimited
;-))

my relatives from academia laugh at him and send their regards
;-)))

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:41 PM
BTW,
now even GFYers see true and beaten up Labret
;_))

http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s...threadid=204318 (http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204318)

sarettah
12-03-2003, 10:14 PM
The song of birds, the voices of insects, are all means of conveying truth to the mind; in flowers and grasses we see messages of the Way. The scholar, pure and clear of mind, serene and open of heart, should find in everything what nourishes him.

Men know how to read printed books; they do not know how to read the unprinted ones. They can play on a stringed harp, but not on a stringless one. Applying themselves to the superficial instead of the profound, how should they understand music or poetry?

Instant Zen gonna get you....
Gonna knock you on your face.......... :yowsa: