PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one?

JR
12-03-2003, 05:16 PM
who has entertained the idea of buying the Sanford and Son DVD collection everytime i see it?

i dont know why... or what it is that makes me stop and think "hmm... that would be a good thing to buy" but i do.

Mike AI
12-03-2003, 05:21 PM
It is a classic. They show the re-runs on the boat, it is my second favorite thing to do on the boat!

:zoinks:

newb
12-03-2003, 05:26 PM
They have the first 2 seasons on Netflix if you have a membership already.

JR
12-03-2003, 05:37 PM
yesterday i bought the first season of sOpranos. I was watching it and could not figure out what the fuck was going on. first there was a morgue... then the owner got killed... then his outcast son flew home... then his other son was preparing the body... the daughter was freaked out... etc etc. I kept trying to figure out what the fuck all this had to do with Tony Soprano and why this shit ass program was a pilot that launched the show and had nothing to do with mafia, drugs, guns and bitches.

So ... i decided to watch the second episode.... it was about the morticians reading of the will... 50% of the business being left to his sons... preparing his body for funeral services etc.

Finally, i am just screaming "what in the fuck is going on... the show sucks ass"

then i realized i grabbed the wrong box in the store and it was some fucked up HBO show called "6 feet under" . i think the guy at the counter handed me back the wrong DVD box. I am retarded.

Peaches
12-03-2003, 05:39 PM
LOL, JR! :lol:

6 Feet Under is also a good show, but probably not easy to keep up with if you spend your time looking for the mob guys in it. :D

JR
12-03-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:47 PM
LOL, JR! :lol:

6 Feet Under is also a good show, but probably not easy to keep up with if you spend your time looking for the mob guys in it. :D
hehe... it was definately not one of my brighter moments. :)