PDA

View Full Version : Has acacia sued anyone new¿?¿?¿

Mike AI
12-03-2003, 05:15 PM
I am out of the loop. Anyone get served¿??¿?

I love the mexican keyboard ç¡¿¡?!

:cdance:

JR
12-03-2003, 05:30 PM
I think that one thing is for certain at this point... if Acacia had ANYTHING positive to report that would keep the price of thier stock from continuing its free fall... they would be announcing it.

FightThePatent
12-04-2003, 08:21 AM
bisk.com was sued a few weeks ago.

They are a big video streaming company for schools and universities.

They do alot with Windows Media Server....guess who is helping out with the defense?

Fight the Guesses!

Dianna Vesta
12-04-2003, 12:17 PM
I was talking to someone and they asked if US companies hosted and streamed their content overseas if it still applied. Does anyone know?

Also, if it was a US company what would they need to do to setup overseas to stream video. Does anyone know anyone offering this type of hosting or solution?

Dravyk
12-05-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by JR@Dec 3 2003, 05:38 PM
I think that one thing is for certain at this point... if Acacia had ANYTHING positive to report that would keep the price of thier stock from continuing its free fall... they would be announcing it.
I heard they are having a bake sale at the local Rotary to drum up funds for lawsuits.

Buy some Patent Pastries, Due Diligence Donuts, St®eaming Hot-crossed Buns, or, my fav, some delicious Prior Tarts and support the cause!!

Eat the Baked Goods! :P