PDA

View Full Version : Adopt a Child for Christmas Program!

jaYMan
12-03-2003, 12:48 PM
I want to announce the official kick off of the annual "Adopt a Child for Christmas Program!"

We've done this for the last 6 years with absolutely heartwarming results and I know you guys will all come through again for the children this year!

These children come from a variety of situations, none of them good…

This is the time of year to reflect back over our good fortune and share with those who need us the most, the Children, For in this world, they have no choice.....

I believe that what you give in this world comes back to you threefold, quite simply put, you get out of this life what you give...So lets all take a look inside of ourselves and see if we can't find our way to help those who still believe that this world is a good place, those who still have hope... And on Christmas morning, you can feel good knowing that somewhere in this world a child is smiling and will carry that hope because you cared...

Someday, it is the children that will run this world... It will be them who take care of us, I hope that we have taught them well... I hope than we have taught them to lend a hand to those in need, I hope that we have taught them compassion and caring for their fellow man. I hope that we have not taught them to turn a deaf ear, to be filled with resentment, fear and hate... I hope that it can never be said of any of us that we denied a child...

The children on this list are truly those in need... Granted, we could not find all of them but we can reach some. Can you imagine what a wonderful place this world would be if each person helped only one other person?

What better time to reach out to a person than at Christmas, the Season of Giving...
The program is really very simple, you choose a child, and for that child you play Santa....
None of the children on this lists will have a Christmas at all if we do not all work together and help them. There is nothing sadder than trying to explain to a child why Santa forgot to come to their house this year...So please take just a few moments and visit our site located at:

http://angelsforchristmas.com/

and please choose a child to help this year... I guarantee you, you'll be more than glad you did =)

Bless the beasts and the children
For in this world they have no voice
They have no Choice......

The site is open, Official "adoptions" will begin tomorrow morning as we are still adding children

Thanks to Pattyecake from Fetishcash and KimberlyH from OnlineMedia Productions for making this happen =)))

Everyone, have a Really Great Day!

KRL
12-03-2003, 12:51 PM
I used to do those sponsor a child in another country things. Found out all the pics that were supposed to be kids I was helping out were completely bogus as were the letters the kids were supposedly writing me thanking me for my checks. Gave me a really bad taste about doing that kind of giving again.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by KRL@Dec 3 2003, 12:59 PM
I used to do those sponsor a child in another country things. Found out all the pics that were supposed to be kids I was helping out were completely bogus as were the letters the kids were supposedly writing me thanking me for my checks. Gave me a really bad taste about doing that kind of giving again.
..and all I heard from Pathy Cake last yeart was a request to remove somebody from BAD on GBU because he was her lover...

I don't adopt NOBODY on Xmass, I have my own family to take care of

Nickatilynx
12-03-2003, 12:59 PM
deleted....answered privately

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Dec 3 2003, 10:13 AM

*KK*
12-03-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by KRL@Dec 3 2003, 09:59 AM
Kevin,
These kids are actually what they are on the list as. Having adopted at least one kid every year for PC's kids, I can vouch for them. Every year but last year, we've had a local family and things are quite in order.

I'd suggest that if you don't want to give, don't give, no one is expecting it, for sure, but don't talk about something you don't know about.

KRL
12-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Dec 3 2003, 01:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Dec 3 2003, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KRL@Dec 3 2003, 09:59 AM
Kevin,
These kids are actually what they are on the list as. Having adopted at least one kid every year for PC's kids, I can vouch for them. Every year but last year, we've had a local family and things are quite in order.

I'd suggest that if you don't want to give, don't give, no one is expecting it, for sure, but don't talk about something you don't know about.[/b][/quote]
I wasn't inferring this was a bad program Kimmy, just commenting you have to be very judicious with charity programs where kids are involved. There are lots of good ones around, and I'm sure this is probably one, since you're vouching for it. I don't know anything about it and will click the link and see.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Last edited by KRL at Dec 3 2003, 01:14 PM

*KK*
12-03-2003, 01:10 PM
No issues Kev, I just wanted to make sure that it's clear this is the real deal.

The first year I did this, the family had the mother in the hospital with cancer, the father on disability and working two full time minimum wage jobs to try and pay the mortgage, one son home early from the army to try and help out and a small kid with no hope of Christmas. We took them a tree, presents for the child, etc, and saw it first hand. I've since seen 2 other families up close as well, and have been pleasantly surprised to see that these families aren't looking for a handout, they are just in a bad spot.

KRL
12-03-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Dec 3 2003, 01:18 PM
No issues Kev, I just wanted to make sure that it's clear this is the real deal.

The first year I did this, the family had the mother in the hospital with cancer, the father on disability and working two full time minimum wage jobs to try and pay the mortgage, one son home early from the army to try and help out and a small kid with no hope of Christmas. We took them a tree, presents for the child, etc, and saw it first hand. I've since seen 2 other families up close as well, and have been pleasantly surprised to see that these families aren't looking for a handout, they are just in a bad spot.
I hear you and I'm sure this is a good one since you're involved with it.

I can't tell you how heart broken I was when I saw the children's program I was supporting for a number of years in the newspaper with all its fraud exposed. It really pissed me off because the letters were even written like a child and to think that the whole thing was a total scam just blew me away and made me really distrusting.

Fletch XXX
12-03-2003, 01:17 PM
why give your money to kids in other countries when your own kids in the USA are used as prositutes?

http://childrenofthenight.org/site/

Carrie
12-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Guys these kids come from an organization called Ladies of the Heart (http://www.ladies-of-the-heart.com/).
Each state (and country) has it's own regional leader. When a LOTH Lady applies for her children to be in the Kris Kringles program, another LOTH Lady that is local to her will go out to her house and physically verify the information that she's put down on the application.

There aren't any frauds in this group, they're all needy kids, and you will be sending your gifts directly to the children's homes, not to some regional office that will promise to deliver the gifts.

Please adopt a child (or more!) if you can. No child should think that Santa Claus didn't leave them a gift on purpose.

Carrie
12-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 3 2003, 01:25 PM
why give your money to kids in other countries when your own kids in the USA are used as prositutes?

http://childrenofthenight.org/site/
Many of these children are in THIS country, and not all of the Oprano members are in the USA.

Fletch XXX
12-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Dec 3 2003, 10:30 AM

Many of these children are in THIS country
In case you missed it, I was referring to lines above such as:

'used to do those sponsor a child in another country things.'

my reply was directed to those type os things, nothing more, nothing else.

dig deeper.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Dec 3 2003, 10:36 AM

Carrie
12-03-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Dec 3 2003, 01:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Dec 3 2003, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Dec 3 2003, 10:30 AM

dig deeper.[/b][/quote]
Nice try. I suppose that's why you quoted it, right? So that it would be clear that your statement didn't apply to the entire thread?
Oh wait, that's right. You didn't quote anything. :rolleyes:

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 01:58 PM
Please, I implore you all from the depths of my heart, spend the money on books for yourselves.

Only through your own education can you hope to break the cycle of ignorance that even leads to having an underclass that you need to take pity upon.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 11:08 AM

Fletch XXX
12-03-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Carrie+Dec 3 2003, 11:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Dec 3 2003, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Dec 3 2003, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Dec 3 2003, 10:30 AM

dig deeper.
Nice try. I suppose that's why you quoted it, right? So that it would be clear that your statement didn't apply to the entire thread?
Oh wait, that's right. You didn't quote anything. :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
Man you have issues.

My comment was directed to overseas charities, twist it around all you want.

Peaches
12-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 03:06 PM
Please, I implore you all from the depths of my heart, spend the money on books for yourselves.

Only through your own education can you hope to break the cycle of ignorance that even leads to having an underclass that you need to take pity upon.
I'm hoping Fletch will adopt me and send me Magdalene books. :bjump:

Edd
12-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Should anyone of you be feeling particularly generous this holiday season, I am available for adoption!

Ask Serge for details! Books, X-Boxes, Playstations2 and CASH are gleefully accepted!
:cdance: :bdance: :purpdance:

wig
12-03-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 02:06 PM
What a naive hope and a total engagement in folly.

Labret, WHAT are you planning to do with all this valuable information that you feel only you are privy to??

wig
12-03-2003, 02:14 PM
btw, complaining and threatening to go to Ireland and head east do not count. :lol:

sextoyking
12-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Jayman, Pcake.

Adopt a child for Christmas is great thing for the kids, the holidays I belive are for the children :)

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Dec 3 2003, 02:22 PM
Jayman, Pcake.

Adopt a child for Christmas is great thing for the kids, the holidays I belive are for the children :)
todd, just in case you do not live in America-
holidays are for retailers who make 40% of their sales during the month of December///

do I spell naive right?

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 02:20 PM

Very true, and it runs counterproductive to the joy I take in watching your society self destruct as you all wallow in your ignorance.

Labret, WHAT are you planning to do with all this valuable information that you feel only you are privy to??

Why do I have to do anything with it? Some people are obsessed with pussy and cars, I am obsessed with learning why things are the way they are. I am merely a spectator in your sick fucking world. I have zero desire to help Americans.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 11:29 AM

sextoyking
12-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Serge,

I love giving during the holidays :)

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Dec 3 2003, 02:28 PM
Serge,

I love giving during the holidays :)
give head!

..and learn to give every day...or you still go to Hell.

wig
12-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 02:28 PM

Very true, and it runs counterproductive to the joy I take in watching your society self destruct as you all wallow in your ignorance.

Why do I have to do anything with it? Some people are obsessed with pussy and cars, I am obsessed with learning why things are the way they are. I am merely a spectator in your sick fucking world. I have zero desire to help Americans.
How do you separate yourself from it?

You use phrases like "your society" and "your sick fucking world". How are you above this?

You are neck deep in it just like everyone else.

Who is more ignorant?

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:28 PM
I am merely a spectator in your sick fucking world. I have zero desire to help Americans.

you are incapable of helping even yourself,
and as for your learning abilities,
you are tryiong to put 2 pounds of water into 1 pound bag,
know your limitations,
you reached them 5 semesters ago, as you demonstrated yesterday nite

sextoyking
12-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Serge you know I don't like stick pussy :groucho:

now go on and be a grump to the kids, I enjoy playing Santa :)

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by wig@Dec 3 2003, 11:34 AM

You use phrases like "your society" and "your sick fucking world". How are you above this?

Who is more ignorant?

You fail to believe that I am more cognizant of the forces and undercurrents that have shaped human evolution and culture than your average walmart shopper?

I have perspective that most of you lack (that is an understatement). I stand above it all, picking it apart piece by piece, placing it within its historical perspective, nothing but aware of the influences that guide and dictate your daily existence. Life does not mean the same thing to me as it does to you.

You all just stumblefuck through life, oblivious to everything I have mentioned above. You have zero perspective outside your little ego stroking consumer world. Nor do you want to understand. Nor can you understand.

Its all about perspective.

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 11:36 AM
I am merely a spectator in your sick fucking world. I have zero desire to help Americans.

you are incapable of helping even yourself,
and as for your learning abilities,
you are tryiong to put 2 pounds of water into 1 pound bag,
know your limitations,
you reached them 5 semesters ago, as you demonstrated yesterday nite
case in point.

Fletch XXX
12-03-2003, 02:38 PM
Labret: thanks again for turning me onto Adorno.

I can't get enough.

Anything else you recommend by him or the like?

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Dec 3 2003, 02:40 PM
Serge you know I don't like stick pussy :groucho:

now go on and be a grump to the kids, I enjoy playing Santa :)
exactly my point...playing Santa...once a year.

it's much tougher to do it every day, I know...

Serge_Grump

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 02:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--wig@Dec 3 2003, 11:34 AM

Who is more ignorant?

You fail to believe that I am more cognizant of the forces and undercurrents that have shaped human evolution and culture than your average walmart shopper?

I have perspective that most of you lack (that is an understatement). I stand above it all, picking it apart piece by piece, placing it within its historical perspective, nothing but aware of the influences that guide and dictate your daily existence. Life does not mean the same thing to me as it does to you.

You all just stumblefuck through life, oblivious to everything I have mentioned above. You have zero perspective outside your little ego stroking consumer world. Nor do you want to understand. Nor can you understand.

Its all about perspective.[/b][/quote]
get laid, you feel better about yourself in the morning

sextoyking
12-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Yeh Serge I know.

With me having 5 girls, I seem to play santa alot :(

Peaches
12-03-2003, 02:44 PM
I have this strange desire to set Confucy and Labret up on a blind date.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:52 PM
I'd rather enjoy watching their offsprings
;-))))

Peaches
12-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 3 2003, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 3 2003, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:52 PM
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Just make sure they all stay west of the Mississippi. :)

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Dec 3 2003, 11:46 AM

I can't get enough.

Adorno, anything by him really. A compilation of his essays called simply, "Culture Industry" will blow your mind and fuck you up for life.

I like any of the work of the members of Frankfurt School on popular culture. You can find a brief outline of them and their work here http://www.jahsonic.com/Frankfurt.html

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 3 2003, 02:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 3 2003, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:52 PM
;-))))
Just make sure they all stay west of the Mississippi. :)[/b][/quote]
I'd preffer west of the Hawaii
;-))

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 3 2003, 11:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 3 2003, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:52 PM
;-))))
Just make sure they all stay west of the Mississippi. :)[/b][/quote]

As if anyone wants to live east of it? I can hear the fucking banjos everytime you post.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 02:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:52 PM
;-))))
Just make sure they all stay west of the Mississippi. :)

As if anyone wants to live east of it? I can hear the fucking banjos everytime you post.[/b][/quote]
"go West, my friend, go West"
;-)))

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 02:53 PM
When the revolution occurs, you will all be given an adopted child, according to their need.

Wait.

The state will determine how many children you can have according to your need, first. Then any left over children will be doled out according to their need. Should you not need anything, the local magistrate will decide if you need some more need.

Peaches
12-03-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 03:58 PM
As if anyone wants to live east of it? I can hear the fucking banjos everytime you post.
Yep, which is why I have my location as "Hills of North Georgia, think "Deliverance"" on my profile for other sites. :) It was actually filmed not far from here. We're all like that. Wig's not just my neighbor, he's also my brother AND father! B)

Though I have to admit, I'm looking at property in Wyoming and Montana - even the Hills of North Georgia are getting too crowded for me. :(

wig
12-03-2003, 02:59 PM

I am not, nor are most ppl on this board, your average walmart shopper.

The forces that shape human evolution are available to anyone who observes it. It is not something that you have to learn in school and you certainly have not offered up anything that has not been offered before.

I have perspective that most of you lack (that is an understatement). I stand above it all, picking it apart piece by piece, placing it within its historical perspective, nothing but aware of the influences that guide and dictate your daily existence.

It must be great to be you, the all knowing one. Surely, there can be no other.

It must be lonely being so smart with no one to share it with.
:blink:

I hope for your sake that your superiority complex is merely a ploy to get a rise out of ppl.

As far as I can tell, the biggest difference between you and most of the ppl at Oprano are:

1) they don't think they are the only smart mother fucker in the bunch

2) they choose to deal with reality differently

For instance, your strategy seems to be:

film / sell bestiality to make lots of money in the capitalist US system you despise
study sociology and what not
use your knowledge to whine and complain and belittle people
exit the "sick fucking world" by going to Ireland and heading east

All I can say is you are not as smart as you think you are.

Carrie
12-03-2003, 03:03 PM
This is exactly what is making me sick about the bullshit around here lately.
A thread about helping needy children has turned into another "look at us, we know better than you do, we are perfect and spit upon your ignorance, we'll be contradictory just to be contradictory even if it goes against all common sense, all hail us, GIVE US ATTENTION" fiasco by Fletch and Labret.

I wonder if AttentionWhoresRUs.com is taken.

Carrie
12-03-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:07 PM
I guess you haven't checked out the thread about the 7yr old boy being disciplined for admitting his mother is gay yet.
It's also know-it-all city in there.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:07 PM

he isn't...I tested him quite well...
VERY narrow minded,
not a sign of a "great mind"
;-))

Him being an offspring of the "wallmart shopper",
breaking thru the genetics handicap ceiling is a mission impossible.

but I give him A for trying
;-)))

Nickatilynx
12-03-2003, 03:11 PM
I never remember Colin telling me how smart he was. I just knew it.

;-)))

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 03:12 PM
The forces that shape human evolution are available to anyone who observes it. It is not something that you have to learn in school and you certainly have not offered up anything that has not been offered before.

Learning human evolution outside of school. Riiiight. I am sure everyone can come up with theories of australopithecine evolution just from grocery shopping.

As for offering up anything that has not been offered before, I have yet to see a thread on here regarding any aspect of human evolution. Probably as none of you have ever studied it outside of the Bible or what you came across when your remote got stuck on the discovery channel one lonely saturday in June.

It must be lonely being so smart with no one to share it with.

I am surrounded by hundreds of them daily. Has anyone here ever drove by a college campus on the way to WalMart? There are really people in those big scary buildings with all those books.

film / sell bestiality to make lots of money in the capitalist US system you despise
study sociology and what not
use your knowledge to whine and complain and belittle people
exit the "sick fucking world" by going to Ireland and heading east

Yeah, selling goods only exists in capitalist countries. Thank you America.

I'll sell whatever I can to achieve my goals, I havent dealt in beast in some time. Now I produce gay porn, give the deviants what they want. I am not down on capitalism, I am down on what you mongoloids have done with it. All the money in the world and you dipshits have zero common sense.

Whine and complain? The only whining I see is you. From now on, dont respond to me or ask me questions if you dont want an explanation that you and your ilk will not like. Pretty simple uh?

Your opinion matters much to me.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 12:21 PM

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 3 2003, 03:19 PM

;-)))
hahahah,
good observation
;_)))

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Dec 3 2003, 12:11 PM
A thread about helping needy children has turned into another "look at us, we know better than you do, we are perfect and spit upon your ignorance, we'll be contradictory just to be contradictory even if it goes against all common sense, all hail us, GIVE US ATTENTION" fiasco by Fletch and Labret.

I have started no threads, I have started no debates. I simply make statements. Attention whore? Serge and his numerous threads about me is attention whore.

Why would I care about attention from someone like you? I can barely hold a conversation with you.

People ask questions and get responses they do not like. And I am the attention whore? ahaha thats a fucking hoot.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 12:23 PM

Fletch XXX
12-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Dec 3 2003, 12:11 PM

you are pissed and havent liked me since i called you on smoking during your pregnancy.

your bitterness shows it EVERY TIME.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:17 PM
I wish Pfizer made cure for mental impotence too...
you'll never beat your genetics make up, Labret...
;-(((

but keep on trying,
;-))))

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:16 PM
This is part of the social problem that will be corrected when the revolution occurs. If you are born with too much intellect, you will need to compensate for those with less. In other words, your abilities as a genius are to be placed in the service of the dullard, as his need is greater than yours.

Viva La Revolution!

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 03:23 PM
Attention whore? Serge and his numerous threads about me is attention whore.

Serge rides you like a cheap mexican whore on your own admission.

I don't need an xray machine to see thru you.

You are outgunned on this board and grabbing straws....
I will never ban you, laughing you out is much easier.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Dec 3 2003, 03:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Dec 3 2003, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:16 PM
This is part of the social problem that will be corrected when the revolution occurs. If you are born with too much intellect, you will need to compensate for those with less. In other words, your abilities as a genius are to be placed in the service of the dullard, as his need is greater than yours.

Viva La Revolution![/b][/quote]
I thought it was REVOLUCION!
;-)))

Fletch XXX
12-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 11:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Dec 3 2003, 11:46 AM

I can't get enough.

Adorno, anything by him really. A compilation of his essays called simply, "Culture Industry" will blow your mind and fuck you up for life.

I like any of the work of the members of Frankfurt School on popular culture. You can find a brief outline of them and their work here http://www.jahsonic.com/Frankfurt.html[/b][/quote]
Thanks, that Culture Industry page you sent me to before, hooked me.

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 03:23 PM

Reading is not your strong point. I said "if" I made a slip up and somehow you managed to rub your 8 brain cells together and discover it, no matter how minor it was, you would find such joy in actually achieving something, you would ride me like a mexican whore. As of yet I have yet to see you even remotely step up. I merely tolerate you and your abuse of the ))))) key.

;-)))))))

outgunned. ahahaha that brings a damn tear to my eye.

You wont ban me. No way in hell.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 12:32 PM

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 3 2003, 03:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 3 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Dec 3 2003, 03:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:16 PM

Viva La Revolution!
I thought it was REVOLUCION!
;-)))[/b][/quote]
The Worker's Paradise doesn't discriminate against bad grammar, poor spelling, or even stupidity! All you need is a little need and you're in like flynn....

Can't wait!

wig
12-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 03:20 PM
Whine and complain? The only whining I see is you. From now on, dont respond to me or ask me questions if you dont want an explanation that you and your ilk will not like. Pretty simple uh?

I asked you simple questions... where would you go? what do you plan to do with your knowledge?

The answers you provided prove to me that you are a directionless moron.

Further, the majority of your posts are filled with condescending complaints on America and its' citizens.

You are the biggest complainer I have ever seen. :nyanya:

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 03:31 PM

Reading is not your strong point. I said "if" I made a slip up and somehow you managed to rub your 8 brain cells together and discover it, no matter how minor it was, you would find such joy in actually achieving something, you would ride me like a mexican whore. As of yet I have yet to see you even remotely step up. I merely tolerate you and your abuse of the ))))) key.

;-)))))))

outgunned. ahahaha that brings a damn tear to my eye.

You wont ban me. No way in hell.
Labret, you are genetically incapable to comprehend anything beyond your tunnel vision, and this is no
joke.

no )))))))))))))) for you here.

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Let me be the first comrade in this thread to say :

Mitnick!

And go here (http://angelsforchristmas.com/) ya selfish BEEYATCHES...

Nickatilynx
12-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Closed minds are rarely accompanied by a closed mouth.

;-)))))))))))

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 03:31 PM

You wont ban me.
of couse I won't, I already said that.
I made LOTS of money beating upon guys like you,
while you were selling goats fuckings,
why change the formula now?

I squeeze money out of your last erg in fingers...and there is NOTHING you can do about that.

wig
12-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Carrie+Dec 3 2003, 03:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Dec 3 2003, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--wig@Dec 3 2003, 03:07 PM
I guess you haven't checked out the thread about the 7yr old boy being disciplined for admitting his mother is gay yet.
It's also know-it-all city in there.[/b][/quote]
Carrie, no i didn't.

I'm just sorry I contributed to the hijacking of this thread instead of taking labret to task elsewhere. <_<

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 03:41 PM
To beat a dead horse...

Yeah Serge, I got the picture long ago. You make money from me abusing your idiots. That fine, its an even exchange.

You will come to regret it. I have already alienated many of your regulars. Trust me, their hate will grow, and before long you will have to bow to public pressure and ban me or risk losing your precious impressions.

Enjoy your impressions, I know I am enjoying myself very much.

From this point on your simpletons will spend unbelievable amounts of time and energy attempting to discredit me, only to learn that it is a futile endeavor. A horrible horrible circle of intellectual violence that will never end. Did you not learn anything from GFY? The simple abhor and loathe me, and you invited me into their living rooms. God bless you Serge.

Your impressions will come at a price, and that price is watching your friends get abused. Its such a win / win. I watch you wince everytime one of them opens their mouth. Their pain, your pain, its my reward.

Off to class with the rest of my lonely ignorant kind.

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by wig@Dec 3 2003, 12:48 PM
instead of taking labret to task elsewhere. <_<

Thats funny on so many different levels.

wig
12-03-2003, 03:47 PM
don't mistake pity for hate, Labret.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 03:52 PM
nice try of
"Devide and conquer" but...it has a major flaw.

You haven't achieved anything in your life,
you weren't even capable of making revolution on GFY,
and you think you'll cause an uprising of Oprano, where the average IQ is 37 points higher?
oh my, delusion of grandeur at it's best
;-)))

The best you can hope for is to achieve Mao's effect:
"The riffle unites the Nation" and you are doing oine heck of a job uniting Oprano
;-)))

Beats the shit out of me how you don't see that????

oh well,
glad you made provisions to have internet connection in OIreland and be with us 'till our end
;-)))

"4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. "
just like Oprano
;-)))

jaYMan
12-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim@Dec 3 2003, 12:38 PM
Let me be the first comrade in this thread to say :

Mitnick!

And go here (http://angelsforchristmas.com/) ya selfish BEEYATCHES...
:rolleyes:

FATPad
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Dec 3 2003, 12:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Dec 3 2003, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:16 PM

Viva La Revolution![/b][/quote]
Do I get a bigger dick when the revolution happens?

Joe Sixpack
I'd like to adopt a child for the month I am in Europe. Most of my time will be spent in Amsterdam.

Duties to include: getting my food, rolling my joints and keeping my beer glass filled.

Oh, they have to pay for their own airfare.

Now where do i sign up?

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Dec 3 2003, 01:02 PM

sarah_webinc
12-03-2003, 03:55 PM
Todd keeps taking my kids!

cherrylula
12-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 01:01 PM
I'd like to adopt a child for the month I am in Europe. Most of my time will be spent in Amsterdam.

Duties to include: getting my food, rolling my joints and keeping my beer glass filled.

Now where do i sign up?
Don't they have young teenage whores over there in Amsterdam? Just pick one up when you get there and save yourself some trouble.

You could even make her call you "Daddy" just for kicks.

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by FATPad+Dec 3 2003, 04:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FATPad @ Dec 3 2003, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Dec 3 2003, 12:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 03:16 PM

Viva La Revolution!
Do I get a bigger dick when the revolution happens?[/b][/quote]
That depends completely on how big your dick is now.

If your dick is BIGGER than the state thinks you need, I'm afraid your dick will have to be reduced. If your dick is SMALLER than the state thinks you need, there are two options :

1. The state will give you an operation to enlarge your dick

2.) The state will reduce every other dick to make everyone equal

The wisdom in the state-controlled society can be seen as having accomplished multiple social programs in one fell swoop. Women that were getting LESS big dicks than they were previously are now filled appropriately and women that were getting too MUCH big dick are stopped from oppressing their sisters by hogging all the big dicks.

It's Penis Paradise!

wig
12-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Holy shit, DJ.... you are on a roll! :lol:

can you ICQ me 975830

Carrie
12-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 03:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Dec 3 2003, 12:11 PM

I have started no threads, I have started no debates. I simply make statements. Attention whore? Serge and his numerous threads about me is attention whore.

Why would I care about attention from someone like you? I can barely hold a conversation with you.

People ask questions and get responses they do not like. And I am the attention whore? ahaha thats a fucking hoot.[/b][/quote]
My point exactly - you didn't start this thread either, but yet you felt the need to jump into it with your "holier than thou please pay attention to me" bullshit.

Thank you for proving my point.
Go back to chasing your sheepskin.

Carrie
12-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Dec 3 2003, 03:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Dec 3 2003, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Dec 3 2003, 12:11 PM

you are pissed and havent liked me since i called you on smoking during your pregnancy.

your bitterness shows it EVERY TIME.[/b][/quote]
Gee that's funny... in the smoking thread you were whining that I had never liked you. Now it's just since that thread?
I have something for you, although I think you'll need about a dozen.

http://www.gotkinky.com/neatpics/shovel.jpg

Peaches
12-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 3 2003, 04:19 PM

;-)))
And observation from the dumb broad:

I've known most of you for years. I will have to say that in my experiences in dealing with many other industries (including working with the bigwigs for MCI, ATT, Sprint, a father with IBM and a midwife mother) the large # of brilliant people who post on this board in relation to the small number of people in this industry, has always amazed me. And I've never heard ANYONE say they were smart.

And unless they prove otherwise, Labret and Fletch aren't two of them, :(

(and yes, I think you're brilliant too, Nick - if we could only put your brains to work for good instead of evil...... :nyanya: )

Labret, most of us have been around this business and each other for many years. A poster who is a self professed spewer of hate has been seen so many times 'round these parts, that it's like seeing yet another trailer in my neck of the woods - you're trival scenary. There have been actual EMOTIONAL issues dealt with through this crowd - marriages, divorces, lovers, break ups, affairs, children being born, loved ones lost, jobs taken and lost, money given and taken, etc. that your postings here will never make anyone "hate". The fact that you even THINK that makes me wonder if you're learning anything at all in your sociology classes. :(

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:09 PM

So, in other words, Labret and Fletch aren't intelligent because you don't agree with them or their views.

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Dec 3 2003, 05:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Dec 3 2003, 05:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:09 PM

So, in other words, Labret and Fletch aren't intelligent because you don't agree with them or their views.[/b][/quote]
I don't think I read Fletches views of the Universe, except that he is a passionate reader

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 3 2003, 05:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 3 2003, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:09 PM

So, in other words, Labret and Fletch aren't intelligent because you don't agree with them or their views.
I don't think I read Fletches views of the Universe, except that he is a passionate reader[/b][/quote]
and I concider Fletch to be intelligent and FAR from extremism or tunnel vision

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula+Dec 3 2003, 01:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cherrylula @ Dec 3 2003, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 01:01 PM

Now where do i sign up?
Don't they have young teenage whores over there in Amsterdam? Just pick one up when you get there and save yourself some trouble.

You could even make her call you "Daddy" just for kicks.[/b][/quote]
Good point, Cherry.

Hmmmmm... trouble is I didn't want to pay. Wonder if any teenage whores will serve me for free? I'm witty and fun to hang around... :hic:

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 3 2003, 02:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 3 2003, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 3 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:09 PM

I don't think I read Fletches views of the Universe, except that he is a passionate reader
and I concider Fletch to be intelligent and FAR from extremism or tunnel vision[/b][/quote]
You just don't like Labret's flag burning avatar do you Serge?

Hehehe... those who worship flags deserve to be offended.

I remember pissing off lots of conservative American morons on GFY with my flag burning pics.

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Dec 3 2003, 02:26 PM

*KK*
12-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 12:49 PM
You will come to regret it. I have already alienated many of your regulars. Trust me, their hate will grow, and before long you will have to bow to public pressure and ban me or risk losing your precious impressions.
Not to burst your bubble, sweetie, but I'll put a grand down that Serge won't ban you for continuing the behaviour you've been exhibiting.

Now I'm sure there are some things you can do to get banned, but they would be purposeful and stupid on your part and you'd do them with the complete intention of attempting to get banned.

Stating your opinions, and being able to back them up, isn't cause for banning around here.

*KK*
12-03-2003, 05:26 PM
And did I forget to mention that you know how alot of the regulars came to be here... we've seen way more than what you've put forth in so-called board wars.

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:20 PM
Apparently it's true when reversed, though, right? :ph34r:

Cheerleaders crack me up....

Wave those pom-poms!

Peaches
12-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Dec 3 2003, 06:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Dec 3 2003, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 02:09 PM

So, in other words, Labret and Fletch aren't intelligent because you don't agree with them or their views.[/b][/quote]
There are MANY posters here whom I consider intelligent even though I don't agree with all their views and there are many views which Labret and Fletch have which I agree with 100%. Agreeing with someone and thinking they are intelligent have nothing to do with one another. :blink:

Maybe I just haven't given them time (which is why I said "unless they prove otherwise) and/or maybe they're so brilliant that a dummy like me can't recognize it. :P

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Dec 3 2003, 05:34 PM
And did I forget to mention that you know how alot of the regulars came to be here... we've seen way more than what you've put forth in so-called board wars.
KK, it's time to break out the old Porn Unification Plan again. The revolution is coming, our society is collapsing around our ears, and we want to make sure we get the cushy jobs being in charge of who needs what!

All ur clicks r belong to us.

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Dec 3 2003, 02:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Dec 3 2003, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:20 PM
Apparently it's true when reversed, though, right? :ph34r:

Cheerleaders crack me up....

Wave those pom-poms![/b][/quote]
I'm not waving any pom poms here. I speak for myself only.

I think the level of Labret's and Fletch's intellect is obvious by simply looking at the content of their posts. The attacks upon them are based simply on the fact that they have pissed some people off, nothing more.

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Dec 3 2003, 02:48 PM

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Dec 3 2003, 02:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Dec 3 2003, 02:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 12:49 PM
Not to burst your bubble, sweetie, but I'll put a grand down that Serge won't ban you for continuing the behaviour you've been exhibiting.

Now I'm sure there are some things you can do to get banned, but they would be purposeful and stupid on your part and you'd do them with the complete intention of attempting to get banned.

Stating your opinions, and being able to back them up, isn't cause for banning around here.[/b][/quote]

I suggest you never speak to me or make reference to me ever again. You showed your true stripes. You are dead to me.

Or I will destroy her life. Got it? Her fate is in your hands you fucking backstabber. Choose wisely.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 02:51 PM

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:46 PM

I think the level of Labret's and Fletch's intellect is obvious by simply looking at the content of their posts. The attacks upon them are based simply on the fact that they have pissed some people off, nothing more.
I agree with you 100%. Attempts to portray obviously intelligent people as anything less is a sign of an intimidated and inferior mind.

Get the point yet? :D

BTW, Cheerleaders speak only for themselves. Who they cheer for is indicative of which team they support.

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Dec 3 2003, 02:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Dec 3 2003, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:46 PM

I agree with you 100%. Attempts to portray obviously intelligent people as anything less is a sign of an intimidated and inferior mind.

BTW, Cheerleaders speak only for themselves. Who they cheer for is indicative of which team they support.[/b][/quote]
There's a great difference between intelligence and ignorance.

However, one can easily be both intelligent and ignorant at once.

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Dec 3 2003, 03:07 PM

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Dec 3 2003, 06:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Dec 3 2003, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Dec 3 2003, 02:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:46 PM

BTW, Cheerleaders speak only for themselves. Who they cheer for is indicative of which team they support.

However, one can easily be both at once.[/b][/quote]
Obfuscation of the truth isn't going to help you win the argument. We both know what I'm talking about, as do others. Evading reality is another tactic of the weak-minded...

Carrie
12-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:46 PM
I think the level of Labret's and Fletch's intellect is obvious by simply looking at the content of their posts.
With such gems as "Cheers, motherfuckers! Cracking open my first!" and "I will destroy her life", I can most definitely see your point.

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Carrie+Dec 3 2003, 03:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Dec 3 2003, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:46 PM
I think the level of Labret's and Fletch's intellect is obvious by simply looking at the content of their posts.
With such gems as "Cheers, motherfuckers! Cracking open my first!" and "I will destroy her life", I can most definitely see your point.[/b][/quote]

I want no judgement calls made on me by a woman who smokes while pregnant.

We can already assume your intelligence level. puff puff.

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Dec 3 2003, 03:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Dec 3 2003, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Dec 3 2003, 02:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:46 PM

However, one can easily be both at once.
Obfuscation of the truth isn't going to help you win the argument. We both know what I'm talking about, as do others. Evading reality is another tactic of the weak-minded...[/b][/quote]
What "reality" is it that I an evading?

Joe Sixpack
12-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Carrie+Dec 3 2003, 03:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Dec 3 2003, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:46 PM
With such gems as "Cheers, motherfuckers! Cracking open my first!" and "I will destroy her life", I can most definitely see your point.[/b][/quote]
So if you have a drink and mention it on the board you aren't intelligent. Is that your point?

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Dec 3 2003, 03:18 PM

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 06:15 PM
What "reality" is it that I an evading?
I don't play the hunt for posts and copy and paste game...

When the revolution comes, the magistrate will determine how much intellectual honesty you need...

cj
12-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 02:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--wig@Dec 3 2003, 11:34 AM

Who is more ignorant?

Its all about perspective.[/b][/quote]
You try so hard to be deep & complex that you totally miss the simple pleasures - you don't have to have kids of your own to be able to make a difference to their lives ... I think you should watch the matrix a few more times and pay particular attention to the scene where Cypher & Agent Smith are dining in a restaurant ...

"I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, do you know what I realized? Ignorance is bliss."

How many years left until YOU chill out d u d e?

You are entitled to your opinions, posts & general negative attidude - but what makes you think you are so high and mighty that you have a right to judge everybody's learning journey against your own? You don't have to agree with the social need to breed, but these children didn't ask to be born to fucked up parents! This is the one time you CAN do something to maybe change the stinky little brats into decent citizens ...

Sponsor a child, don't sponsor a child ... nobody really gives a fuck what you think or do ... not because we are 'masses of ignorants', just because nobody likes a party pooper! Buying toys for kids is fun, no matter how much of a sour puss you carry on like ...

Smile sometime - make someone else smile ... you might even like it!!!!

Otherwise, take your stinking attitude elsewhere :moon:

ps, dj & wig you are cracking me up ... someone is missing the point though :biglaugh:

cj
12-03-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 05:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -*KK*@Dec 3 2003, 02:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 12:49 PM

Stating your opinions, and being able to back them up, isn't cause for banning around here.

I suggest you never speak to me or make reference to me ever again. You showed your true stripes. You are dead to me.

Or I will destroy her life. Got it? Her fate is in your hands you fucking backstabber. Choose wisely.[/b][/quote]
:blink: :blink: :blink:

is this a threat of violence towards KK??!???!

pllllft

that's a pretty intelligent thing to do ....

dismissed!!

JR
12-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 3 2003, 03:57 PM

:blink: :blink: :blink:

pllllft

dismissed!!
he can do that because he is so educated.

cj
12-03-2003, 06:57 PM
shutup jr or i'll pop a cap in your ass

:P

i've always wanted to say that

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 3 2003, 03:57 PM

pllllft

dismissed!!

No, its not jackass. The threat is aimed at a mutual acquaintance and how you got violence out of it I will never know, although I am not surprised. Idiot.

cj
12-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Idiot?!

Hi pot, my name is kettle .........

'destroy her life' - in my world, that's a violent threat - violence doesn't have to involve fists oh great intelligent saviour of the world

keep it coming monkey boy ... you got NOTHIN!!

*KK*
12-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 02:47 PM

Or I will destroy her life. Got it? Her fate is in your hands you fucking backstabber. Choose wisely.
How does this sound, shut the fuck up and don't try your nonsense.

You really have turned into a baby.

[Labret]
12-03-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 3 2003, 04:13 PM
Idiot?!

'destroy her life' - in my world, that's a violent threat - violence doesn't have to involve fists oh great intelligent saviour of the world

If all else fails, turn it into a matter of semantics to cover your ass. Of course violence isnt always physical, I just felt it safe to assume from your inability to understand the post that you were of just as limited capacity as the hillbillys whos bandwagon you are jumping on. Welcome aboard, I look forward to abusing you.

uh oh, that was violence.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 3 2003, 04:39 PM

sarettah
12-03-2003, 07:56 PM
DJ.............

:wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

cj
12-03-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 07:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Dec 3 2003, 04:13 PM
Idiot?!

If all else fails, turn it into a matter of semantics to cover your ass. Of course violence isnt always physical, I just felt it safe to assume from your inability to understand the post that you were of just as limited capacity as the hillbillys whos bandwagon you are jumping on. Welcome aboard, I look forward to abusing you.

uh oh, that was violence.[/b][/quote]
cover my ass from what?!

being judged by you?!?!?!?

oh fuck!!! please no!! :rolleyes:

its impossible to be insulted by someone who hates EVERYTHING but himself ... especially when your big attempt at an insult is to call me a hillbilly :wnw: brilliant for someone so intelligent!!!

Do some research monkey boy ... I'm less impressed by americanism's than you are - difference is I can still respect and admire someone who I disagree with ... THAT'S OPRANO. And that's why you are the round peg ...

I'm off to meet my boyfriend for lunch!
That will give you 2 hours to come up with something better than 'hillbilly bandwagon'

LMAO

what a tool :rolleyes:

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Dec 3 2003, 07:28 PM

You really have turned into a baby.
all my fault...I spanked him too hard on his head
;-))

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Dec 3 2003, 05:26 PM

You just don't like Labret's flag burning avatar do you Serge?

Hehehe... those who worship flags deserve to be offended.

I remember pissing off lots of conservative American morons on GFY with my flag burning pics.
I don't like Labret???

I oove him!

I haven't ass to spank so hard in a VERRRRRRYYYYYYY long timne!

I enjoy him and he knows it!

wig
12-03-2003, 09:20 PM
how did you get past his ass cheeks?

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 05:47 PM

what new drugs have you tried on campus today?

Peaches
12-03-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 3 2003, 09:11 PM
I'm off to meet my boyfriend for lunch!
(ears perked up...)

Hmmmmm? :zoinks:

cj
12-03-2003, 09:52 PM
and you thought I wasn't here because serge wasn't talking to me!!
:agrin:

KK, I think you scared Labrat away with your mommy style 'dont try your nonsense with me' :biglaugh:

tough guys are always scared of their mummy's LOL

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 3 2003, 10:00 PM
and you thought I wasn't here because serge wasn't talking to me!!

KK, I think you scared Labrat away with your mommy style 'dont try your nonsense with me' :biglaugh:

tough guys are always scared of their mummy's LOL
cj, I didn't talk to you because I didn't wanna be called "coitus interuptus"
;-)))

cj
12-03-2003, 09:58 PM
then shhhhhhh

you are interrupting again

:biglaugh:

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 10:00 PM
whoops
;-)
sorry,
never again
;_))

jaYMan
12-03-2003, 10:08 PM
If anyone missed the url, it's http://angelsforchristmas.com

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 10:18 PM
http://angelsforchristmas.com (http://angelsforchristmas.com/)

Look at it this way....the bitching keeps it near the top of the forum..

cj
12-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Sorry Jayman ;-)

jaYMan
12-03-2003, 10:22 PM
I really don't mind. I'm actually learning a bit here.

PornoDoggy
12-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Grade: D-

[Labret], I expect much better work from you. The bulk of the post in question was only average, but probably worthy of a C. However, I simply cannot let this pass.

From this point on your simpletons will spend unbelievable amounts of time and energy attempting to discredit me, only to learn that it is a futile endeavor.

Had you only phrased this sentence in a form similar to "learn that it is a[n] unnecessary endeavor" I could have given you a better grade.

Last edited by PornoDoggy at Dec 3 2003, 10:37 PM

Carrie
12-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Dec 3 2003, 10:36 PM
Grade: D-

[Labret], I expect much better work from you. The bulk of the post in question was only average, but probably worthy of a C. However, I simply cannot let this pass.

From this point on your simpletons will spend unbelievable amounts of time and energy attempting to discredit me, only to learn that it is a futile endeavor.

Had you only phrased this sentence in a form similar to "learn that it is a[n] unnecessary endeavor" I could have given you a better grade.
cmao :okthumb:

(c=chuckling)

PornoDoggy
12-03-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim@Dec 3 2003, 04:25 PM

If your dick is BIGGER than the state thinks you need, I'm afraid your dick will have to be reduced. If your dick is SMALLER than the state thinks you need, there are two options :

The wisdom in the state-controlled society can be seen as having accomplished multiple social programs in one fell swoop. Women that were getting LESS big dicks than they were previously are now filled appropriately and women that were getting too MUCH big dick are stopped from oppressing their sisters by hogging all the big dicks.

It's Penis Paradise!
Possibly true - but if the counterrevolution is successful and the revolution is preempted, all penises will be confiscated. They will only issued by the local Christian Mullah, er, Bishop, to legally married couples (upon presentation of appropriate financial documents) for the explicit purposes of procreation. Couples who appear to be enjoying it will be disciplined.

Diamond Jim
12-04-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy+Dec 3 2003, 10:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PornoDoggy @ Dec 3 2003, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Diamond Jim@Dec 3 2003, 04:25 PM

It's Penis Paradise!
Possibly true - but if the counterrevolution is successful and the revolution is preempted, all penises will be confiscated. They will only issued by the local Christian Mullah, er, Bishop, to legally married couples (upon presentation of appropriate financial documents) for the explicit purposes of procreation. Couples who appear to be enjoying it will be disciplined.[/b][/quote]
There can be no counter-revolution, because university educated theorists have omnisciently postulated the death of the privileged class, as the oppressed people's in their Nike's and Eminem T-shirts swarm the castle walls and take back what rightfully belongs to the people....Nike and Eminem T-shirt stores.

Somewhere in there, I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton gets thrown screaming from a helicopter...

PoisonPen
12-04-2003, 10:38 AM
jaYMan, this is a great yearly program for the kids. What is better than seeing a child smile at Christmas!

Winetalk.com
12-04-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by PoisonPen@Dec 4 2003, 10:46 AM
jaYMan, this is a great yearly program for the kids. What is better than seeing a child smile at Christmas!
what's better?

Education of the child thru child's entire life...
MUCH better...

Diamond Jim
12-04-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by PoisonPen@Dec 4 2003, 10:46 AM
What is better than seeing a child smile at Christmas!
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women."

http://angelsforchristmas.com/

Nickatilynx
12-04-2003, 10:49 AM
Somewhere in there, I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton gets thrown screaming from a helicopter...

Now that video is something I would be happy to responsibly email to as many receipients as possible. ;-))))

I suppose responsible bulk emailers will however be one of the first lined up against the wall come the revolution?

Diamond Jim
12-04-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 4 2003, 10:57 AM
I suppose responsible bulk emailers will however be one of the first lined up against the wall come the revolution?
Come the revolution, there will be no need for bulk-emailing because there will be nothing to purchase. All your needs will be cared for by the state. There are no mortgages or lower interest rates because the state owns all property. Human Growth Hormone and Penis Patches are all state sponsored (the only exception may be remote controlled cars....you only get one if you really need one, though). Most importantly, Nigeria is leading the revolution.

Kittyfuzz
12-04-2003, 03:29 PM
I must agree with you there Carrie. There seem to be certain people here that believe themselves to be super intelligent, and are above everyone else, including needy children who didn't ask to be brought into this world with sickos like that. Who don't understand why they haven't eaten for a few days, why Tommy down the road has new shoes and his have been patched and glued together for the past 5 damn years. It doesn't matter that these kids don't understand why Santa is going to every house on the block but theirs. These people are too wrapped up in their own self image and vanity to give a shit about anyone else, especially children they don't know, or will probably never meet.

Quote, bitch, bash all you want. However, the reason for this thread was to try and give something to these children that they otherwise won't have. I would say think of someone else beside yourself for a change, but that would completely go unheard and laughed at because that's something you just don't do.

Please, help needy children this holiday season. If not these ones, then help someone in your own community or town. Remember, these kids didn't ask for this shit, it was the deck that was dealt them. They do not choose this, but by god they have to live it.

Peace!

jaYMan
12-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Kittyfuzz@Dec 4 2003, 12:37 PM
I must agree with you there Carrie. There seem to be certain people here that believe themselves to be super intelligent, and are above everyone else, including needy children who didn't ask to be brought into this world with sickos like that. Who don't understand why they haven't eaten for a few days, why Tommy down the road has new shoes and his have been patched and glued together for the past 5 damn years. It doesn't matter that these kids don't understand why Santa is going to every house on the block but theirs. These people are too wrapped up in their own self image and vanity to give a shit about anyone else, especially children they don't know, or will probably never meet.

Quote, bitch, bash all you want. However, the reason for this thread was to try and give something to these children that they otherwise won't have. I would say think of someone else beside yourself for a change, but that would completely go unheard and laughed at because that's something you just don't do.

Please, help needy children this holiday season. If not these ones, then help someone in your own community or town. Remember, these kids didn't ask for this shit, it was the deck that was dealt them. They do not choose this, but by god they have to live it.

Peace!
Awesome words.
=)

I'm not in all that great of a position to help, but I'm more than willing to do anything I can. What comes around goes around.

[Labret]
12-04-2003, 11:37 PM
They should just be happy to be living in this glorious christian nation. Tell those lazy bastards this isnt communist Canada, and if you want to eat and wear cool clothes like the rest of us, you need to work.

Put me down for a case of flags.

BradShaw
12-05-2003, 12:40 AM
How about adopting a jew for xmas? Mike and his family adopted me one year, had a blast!

Julene
12-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 3 2003, 02:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 3 2003, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -*KK*@Dec 3 2003, 02:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Dec 3 2003, 12:49 PM

Or I will destroy her life. Got it? Her fate is in your hands you fucking backstabber. Choose wisely.[/b][/quote]
Are you in the kinky video ? :nyanya:

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Dec 5 2003, 12:48 AM
How about adopting a jew for xmas? Mike and his family adopted me one year, had a blast!
I think the key word is "ONE YEAR"
;-)

they couldn't take your blast any more?
;_)))

Kittyfuzz
12-05-2003, 09:05 AM
(kisses Labrett on the forhead) It's ok sweety, Santa wont' forget you this year.

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 12:46 PM
I am god damn serious. Send me the addresses of 50 kids who live in ABJECT poverty, and I will send them all big glorious American flags as a constant reminder for them why they are in the position they are in.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 5 2003, 09:56 AM

Kittyfuzz
12-05-2003, 12:48 PM
I am serious too little Labret, Santa will be with you!

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Kittyfuzz@Dec 5 2003, 12:56 PM
I am serious too little Labret, Santa will be with you!
dressed as a shrink
;-)))

Kittyfuzz
12-05-2003, 12:53 PM
:rokk:

Peaches
12-05-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 01:54 PM
I am god damn serious. Send me the addresses of 50 kids who live in ABJECT poverty, and I will send them all big glorious American flags as a constant reminder for them why they are in the position they are in.
Since this is an international endeavor, will you be sending American flags to kids living in abject poverty in ALL countries as a constant reminder for them why they are in the position they are in?

I'm just curious as to how many different countries you feel America shoulders the responsibility for parents having children they can't afford. :)

Diamond Jim
12-05-2003, 01:10 PM
"If you bait them, they will come." - Anonymous Whisperer

Peaches
12-05-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim@Dec 5 2003, 02:18 PM
Whisperer
Silly - that chick wasn't real - remember? :P

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Since this is an international endeavor, will you be sending American flags to kids living in abject poverty in ALL countries as a constant reminder for them why they are in the position they are in?

This one I have to hear you flesh out. How would sending American flags to kids in foreign countries serve the purpose of reminding them why they are in the position they are in? That would be like sending a Norwegian flag to a kid in Mexico.

They are in the position they are in because they do not live in America? Wouldnt it make more sense to send Mexican kids who are eating their shoes, Mexican flags? Unless of course you are implying that America is responsible for their poverty and you want to rub it in their face?

I'm just curious as to how many different countries you feel America shoulders the responsibility for parents having children they can't afford. :)

What? I demand complete coherent sentences!

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 5 2003, 10:24 AM

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 01:21 PM
I demand complete coherent sentences!
you DEMAND anything here????

thanks for making me laugh hard!
;-))))

Peaches
12-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 02:21 PM
This one I have to hear you flesh out. How would sending American flags to kids in foreign countries serve the purpose of reminding them why they are in the position they are in? That would be like sending a Norwegian flag to a kid in Mexico.

They are in the position they are in because they do not live in America? Wouldnt it make more sense to send Mexican kids who are eating their shoes, Mexican flags? Unless of course you are implying that America is responsible for their poverty?

Exactly my point, sugarplum (<----- getting into the Holiday Spirit :awinky: ).

We're talking about THIS SITE (http://angelsforchristmas.com/), remember? Yet you want to send American flags to 50 of the kids who are living in your interpretation of "abject poverty". Since many are NOT in the US, your "offer" didn't make much sense. :(

I still don't understand why Lensman banned you - you're fun to play with. :bjump:

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 5 2003, 01:28 PM

I still don't understand why Lensman banned you - you're fun to play with. :bjump:
Peaches, that was a "business decission"
we traded Labret for J'Springer
;-)))

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 5 2003, 10:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 5 2003, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 02:21 PM

They are in the position they are in because they do not live in America? Wouldnt it make more sense to send Mexican kids who are eating their shoes, Mexican flags? Unless of course you are implying that America is responsible for their poverty?

Exactly my point, sugarplum (<----- getting into the Holiday Spirit :awinky: ).

We're talking about THIS SITE (http://angelsforchristmas.com/), remember? Yet you want to send American flags to 50 of the kids who are living in your interpretation of "abject poverty". Since many are NOT in the US, your "offer" didn't make much sense. :(

I still don't understand why Lensman banned you - you're fun to play with. :bjump:[/b][/quote]

Wouldn't my desire to send "American" flags to people to remind them of the position they are in, insinuate I would want to send them to Americans? I made no reference to that website.

I got my xmas present from Santa early fuzz.

http://www.detroithardcore.com/oprano.jpg

Thank you Santa!

Peaches
12-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 02:37 PM
Wouldn't my desire to send "American" flags to people to remind them of the position they are in, insinuate I would want to send them to Americans?
I had no idea, which is why I asked since this entire THREAD is regarding "that website" which has international kids on it. :)

I got my xmas present from Santa early fuzz.

http://www.detroithardcore.com/oprano.jpg

Thank you Santa!
Funny how you got that picture after YOU started posting here when this board's been around for years. You must not have been very good this year if Santa's insinuating the mentality level has gone down since you arrived. :(

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 01:40 PM
does Santa deliver to
Roseville?
;-)))

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 5 2003, 10:46 AM

Funny how you got that picture after YOU started posting here when this board's been around for years. You must not have been very good this year if Santa's insinuating the mentality level has gone down since you arrived. :(

What can I say, I am a one board kinda guy.

I used to lurk it once and awhile, seemed to me the kind of place where I would get the old people worked up and get a quick ban. Hardly worth the time.

But then... then... Serge said no ban. I did a short jig and hopped on over. :)

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 5 2003, 10:48 AM
does Santa deliver to
Roseville?
;-)))

Oh look kids! Serge thinks I would use real contact info in a domain I use on boards to piss with. No, I didnt learn that lesson a long time ago. Hey, call that phone number and tell me who answers. :)

If you had spent any time in Detroit, would know just how funny using Roseville is, let alone xgratiotcorex.

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 5 2003, 01:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 5 2003, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 5 2003, 10:46 AM

I used to lurk it once and awhile, seemed to me the kind of place where I would get the old people worked up and get a quick ban. Hardly worth the time.

But then... then... Serge said no ban. I did a short jig and hopped on over. :)[/b][/quote]
..and I made a bet with MikeAI that you run away on your own,
one only can take that much abuse...

I'll win it...I don't like to lose.

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 01:51 PM

If you had spent any time in Detroit,
no, thank you,
spending time in Broward County jail was enough expereince for me...
;-))

Peaches
12-05-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 5 2003, 02:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 5 2003, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 5 2003, 10:48 AM
does Santa deliver to
Roseville?
;-)))

Oh look kids! Serge thinks I would use real contact info in a domain I use on boards to piss with. No, I didnt learn that lesson a long time ago. Hey, call that phone number and tell me who answers. :)

If you had spent any time in Detroit, would know just how funny using Roseville is, let alone xgratiotcorex.[/b][/quote]
So you have false info in your whois? :zoinks: I thought ICANN frowned on that. :(

Really? And which posters did you see get banned that would make someone as brilliant as you come to that conclusion?

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 5 2003, 10:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 5 2003, 10:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 01:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 5 2003, 10:46 AM

But then... then... Serge said no ban. I did a short jig and hopped on over. :)

I'll win it...I don't like to lose.[/b][/quote]

No way, this is like prison sex for me. The more you fight, the harder I fuck.

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 01:55 PM

yeah....but impotence is a bitch!
;-))

no board viagra ever gonna help you
;-)))

you are outfucked, read:
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...d08e73c10b0629b (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=7924&s=7c9bfba6b2407fed3d08e73c10b0629b)

have you ever entertained the thought that you are just a replacement for a ...dildo?
;_)))

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 01:52 PM
So you have false info in your whois? :zoinks: I thought ICANN frowned on that. :(

Of course they do. I fully suspect one of you will cry to them, I spend 3 minutes making up a new one when they send me an email giving me 30 days to change it, and then I laugh and go on my merry way. Not like it has not happened at least 20 times before. Old hat.

Really? And which posters did you see get banned that would make someone as brilliant as you come to that conclusion?

eh? I been around awhile. I recognize anyone of consequence from YNOT and Netpond old days. This place is almost putting out virtual coffee and donuts in the morning while Sarettah passes out the celebrex.

Trust me, I know what boards I will be banned from. Old people do not appreciate me.

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 5 2003, 11:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 5 2003, 11:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 01:55 PM

yeah....but impotence is a bitch!
;-))

no board viagra ever gonna help you
;-)))

you are outfucked, read:
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...d08e73c10b0629b (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=7924&s=7c9bfba6b2407fed3d08e73c10b0629b)

have you ever entertained the thought that you are just a replacement for a ...dildo?
;_)))[/b][/quote]

Yeah I read it. Fuck the race, I would have just beaten the old one into a coma in front of his bitches. Race, yeah right. That fable was obviously penned by a palsy hand.

Last edited by [Labret] at Dec 5 2003, 11:02 AM

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 02:02 PM
Fuck the race, I would have just beaten the old one into a coma in front of his bitches.
those who know how - do,
those who can't - talk alot about it
;-)))

PornoDoggy
12-05-2003, 02:46 PM
Did I miss the post that said the word for the day for the youngins is "old"?

FATPad
12-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 5 2003, 10:52 AM

How much?

And what's the timeframe?

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by FATPad+Dec 5 2003, 03:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FATPad @ Dec 5 2003, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 5 2003, 10:52 AM

How much?

And what's the timeframe?[/b][/quote]
the USUAL,
like in trading places
;-))

as for time-
'till labret goes to Ireland

FATPad
12-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 5 2003, 12:23 PM
the USUAL,
like in trading places
;-))

HAHAHA

Anywho, you're not gonna chase Labret off. All Mike has to do is post a pro-Israel thread here everyday. Labret will stay and post just to express his desire to see busloads of Israeli kids blown up.

So you might as well pay Mike now. :P

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by FATPad+Dec 5 2003, 03:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FATPad @ Dec 5 2003, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 5 2003, 12:23 PM
the USUAL,
like in trading places
;-))

HAHAHA

Anywho, you're not gonna chase Labret off. All Mike has to do is post a pro-Israel thread here everyday. Labret will stay and post just to express his desire to see busloads of Israeli kids blown up.

So you might as well pay Mike now. :P[/b][/quote]
I doubt it very much...

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 03:34 PM
If the mediocre group effort I have seen put into running me off thus far is indicative of the kind of effort I can count on for the foreseeable future, you might as well pay up.

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 03:42 PM
If the mediocre group effort I have seen put into running me off thus far is indicative of the kind of effort I can count on for the foreseeable future, you might as well pay up.
this is EXTORTION!

[Labret]
12-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by FATPad@Dec 5 2003, 12:27 PM
desire to see busloads of Israeli kids blown up.

You always know how to bring a smile to my face.

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Dec 5 2003, 03:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Dec 5 2003, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--FATPad@Dec 5 2003, 12:27 PM
desire to see busloads of Israeli kids blown up.

You always know how to bring a smile to my face.[/b][/quote]
as I said before...he needs a shrink!
;-))))

Kittyfuzz
12-05-2003, 04:05 PM
Serge, I think we just gonna have to dress YOU in that Santa suit and send you over there... :popcorn: :popcorn:

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Kittyfuzz@Dec 5 2003, 04:13 PM
Serge, I think we just gonna have to dress YOU in that Santa suit and send you over there... :popcorn: :popcorn:
naaahhhh...but I contacted a few Russian guys whose family members were blown by Chechens....
they know Freud and can quote him from their memory
;-))))

Peaches
12-05-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Dec 5 2003, 03:00 PM
eh? I been around awhile. I recognize anyone of consequence from YNOT and Netpond old days. This place is almost putting out virtual coffee and donuts in the morning while Sarettah passes out the celebrex.

Trust me, I know what boards I will be banned from. Old people do not appreciate me.
Again - what user have you seen banned from this board that would make you suspect that YOU would be banned? :unsure:

Not to mention, there are a lot of posters here who are younger than you who seem to question your abilities - it's not just us old folks. B)

JR
12-05-2003, 05:39 PM
lets get back to thinking about the children.

http://www.handpen.com/Bio/cerial.jpg

sarettah
12-06-2003, 10:57 PM
Give the kids a bump......

and

Pattyecake, if you are around, you have mail :) (well you have mail even if you're a square too..... :yowsa: )

sarettah
12-07-2003, 09:40 AM
do da bump do da bump........

(we need a little disco smilie)

:yowsa:

Peaches
12-07-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Dec 7 2003, 10:48 AM
do da bump do da bump........

(we need a little disco smilie)

:yowsa:
Let's see if this works:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_disco.gif
(yeah, it's lame but it's the best I could do. :( )

PattyeCake*
12-08-2003, 12:28 PM

Nickatilynx
12-11-2003, 01:22 PM
Christmas!!!!

Bah!!!! Humbug!!!!

;-)))))

(Nickatilynx has been paid to bump this thread , he has in no way succumbed to the holiday spirit and wishes it to be known he is still a total bastard )

Trev
12-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 11 2003, 08:30 PM
Christmas!!!!

Bah!!!! Humbug!!!!

;-)))))

(Nickatilynx has been paid to bump this thread , he has in no way succumbed to the holiday spirit and wishes it to be known he is still a total bastard )
No need for this in your disclaimer:

and wishes it to be known he is still a total bastard

It goes without saying ;-))

Nickatilynx
12-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Thank you ,trev :)

Trev
12-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 11 2003, 08:37 PM
Thank you ,trev :)
As always, your most welcome :) :okthumb:

sarettah