PDA

View Full Version : not ALL Academia are MORONS

Winetalk.com
12-02-2003, 10:15 PM
http://euroisrael.huji.ac.il/list-european.html

do control+F and search for Dr. Birbrair
he is there....my cousin.

Do you have any relatives on the inside, Labret?

Winetalk.com
12-02-2003, 11:32 PM
Guys, if you think I'm being to harsh on our resident academian,
please let me know and I'll stop
;-)))))

Diamond Jim
12-02-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2003, 11:40 PM
Guys, if you think I'm being to harsh on our resident academian,
please let me know and I'll stop
;-)))))
Labret strikes me as the kind who not only can take the heat, but bathes in it...maybe he'll get a tan!

The fact is, most university students are morons, just like the average joe. The professors tend to be of a much higher intellect, but so rooted in their own specialties that they can't DO anything else. Having met hundreds of them in social situations, I can't say I found many of them to be engaging in the slightest. Regardless of his beliefs, a Labret would tend to be much more interesting....

Winetalk.com
12-02-2003, 11:51 PM
DJ, we ALL know that the University Degree is nothing more than the paper confirming that you are trainable.
nothing more, nothing less....

Winetalk.com
12-02-2003, 11:52 PM
Labret strikes me as the kind who not only can take the heat, but bathes in it...maybe he'll get a tan!

I think he got too much sun today and now has a crispy and sensative skin
;-)))

quiet
12-03-2003, 01:19 AM
down with universities, and the silly professors who do the various research that moves much of the world forward (in terms of even sillier technology).

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by quiet@Dec 3 2003, 01:27 AM
down with universities, and the silly professors who do the various research that moves much of the world forward (in terms of even sillier technology).
thanks God for the Universities making accent on SCIENSE...
they are the last bastion of the common sense
(but even them get corrupted with games to achieve government research grant)

Peaches
12-03-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by quiet@Dec 3 2003, 02:27 AM
When my brother was doing his genetics research at the U. of Minn and at Duke, he wasn't teaching. In addition, many companies hire their own researchers (which is where he is now - making about 7X+ what he was making in "academia").

KRL
12-03-2003, 08:55 AM
Everyone has their mission here. Its hard to converse with highly intellectual types, since they usually are capable in just a few topics.

I have a cousin who is a super genius. He's now a Neurologist. But that's the extent of it. He's never had a girlfriend. Just goes to his lab to study and experiment on how the human brain functions and comes home and goes to work the next day. No hobbies or other activities except for playing chess with his computer. That's all he does and he talks monotone style almost sounding like one of those synthesized computer voices. You can't talk to the guy about anything other than advanced mathematics, science and neurology. He's totally lame in other subjects like politics, sports, entertainment, etc.

So those types are what they are and not much more and thank God we do have a few of those Einsteins here.

Last edited by KRL at Dec 3 2003, 09:04 AM

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:02 AM
music to my ears...for a second I got scared that Labrets are all we got coming out of academia....
;-)))

LadyMischief
12-03-2003, 09:04 AM
Labret is fun and really cool to hang out with. He was a big help during a shoot we did in Montreal :)

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief@Dec 3 2003, 09:12 AM
Labret is fun and really cool to hang out with. He was a big help during a shoot we did in Montreal :)
do you have pic of his dick?
;_))