PDA

View Full Version : Serges artist

brand0n
12-02-2003, 12:19 PM
the more i see that painting, the more i want somethin by that guy. whats somethin like that run? can i put in an order, or are you keeping him to yourself? my girl would love something like that for xmas

eather way, he is amazing, and that painting is a true work of art.

Winetalk.com
12-02-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Dec 2 2003, 12:27 PM
the more i see that painting, the more i want somethin by that guy. whats somethin like that run? can i put in an order, or are you keeping him to yourself? my girl would love something like that for xmas

I can put you in touch with him direct,
but...I asked him NOT to make anymore "clowns"

look for thread by Drawings on this or second page, he posted prices for his current works

esdmodels
12-02-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 2 2003, 09:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 2 2003, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--brand0n@Dec 2 2003, 12:27 PM

look for thread by Drawings on this or second page, he posted prices for his current works[/b][/quote]
Serg, You are the best promouter of Ukrainian painters

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by esdmodels+Dec 2 2003, 04:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (esdmodels @ Dec 2 2003, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2003, 09:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--brand0n@Dec 2 2003, 12:27 PM

look for thread by Drawings on this or second page, he posted prices for his current works
Serg, You are the best promouter of Ukrainian painters[/b][/quote]
is there any chance I get a plaque in the UKranian National Arts Gallery?
;-))

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 07:21 AM
BTW, me and Ukrain go a looong way...
my mother was from Kiev and father is from Odessa
;_)))