PDA

View Full Version : Deal Negotiating

KRL
12-02-2003, 09:23 AM
Deal negotiating on a large deal is the most frustrating process in business.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry had to vent. Close to closing on a big deal and have an impasse on one last sticking point that neither of us will budge on.

:kapow:

Winetalk.com
12-02-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by KRL@Dec 2 2003, 09:31 AM
Deal negotiating on a large deal is the most frustrating process in business.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry had to vent. Close to closing on a big deal and have an impasse on one last sticking point that neither of us will budge on.

:kapow:
for 2% of the gross I'll smooth it out
;-)))

KRL
12-02-2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks Serge. We worked it out.

Some will laugh at this deal, but hopefully if all goes well, I'll be the last one laughing all the way to the bank from it in a few years. :lol:

Winetalk.com
12-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by KRL@Dec 2 2003, 01:50 PM

Some will laugh at this deal, but hopefully if all goes well, I'll be the last one laughing all the way to the bank from it in a few years. :lol:
I know I( won't...
2% of nothing is NOTHING to me
;-))))

TheEnforcer
12-02-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by KRL@Dec 2 2003, 01:50 PM

The best deals and most money are often the ones made that everyone else laughs at!!

KRL
12-02-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Dec 2 2003, 03:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Dec 2 2003, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KRL@Dec 2 2003, 01:50 PM

The best deals and most money are often the ones made that everyone else laughs at!![/b][/quote]
So true, so true.

:okthumb: