PDA

View Full Version : anyone have earthlink service?

pimpdog
12-01-2003, 09:57 PM
how the fuck can you get out of the contract without paying the $150.00 termination fee?

they want to charge me that becuase I am moving and dont want the service anymore... normally I would pay it, but this bitch pissed me off and wants to play games with me... I tried the military thing, and the "I will just cancel my credit card" thing... what else besides spammign from my earthlink acct can I do to legally get out of this Bull shit agreement?

http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/dsl/

Serge, your wife is a lawyer right?

Last edited by pimpdog at Dec 1 2003, 07:06 PM

Nbritt
12-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by pimpdog@Dec 1 2003, 07:05 PM
how the fuck can you get out of the contract without paying the $150.00 termination fee?

they want to charge me that becuase I am moving and dont want the service anymore... normally I would pay it, but this bitch pissed me off and wants to play games with me... I tried the military thing, and the "I will just cancel my credit card" thing... what else besides spammign from my earthlink acct can I do to legally get out of this Bull shit agreement?

Spam using their service.
Umm wait that wont work they only send warnings to spammers

Nbritt

gonzo
12-02-2003, 01:56 AM
I got out of mine by calling investor releations. Follow that up with a visit from Man and Bat..we are local. I can get you a goodrate with them.

KRL
12-02-2003, 08:52 AM
I keep earthlink as a backup when my main ISP goes down. They're ok, but their billing is sometimes screwball. Been with them since the early days of the Net.

TheEnforcer
12-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Always try and go over people's heads. Customer service is usually a waste of time. Like was said earlier areas of the company like investor relations, etc pay attention when you threaten to give em all the bad press they could ever hope to see.

:D

jimmyf
12-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Nbritt+Dec 1 2003, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nbritt @ Dec 1 2003, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--pimpdog@Dec 1 2003, 07:05 PM

Spam using their service.
Umm wait that wont work they only send warnings to spammers

Nbritt[/b][/quote]
Don't spam I think Earthlink charges you extra, up 2 $500.00 per mail

Last edited by jimmyf at Dec 2 2003, 08:57 AM