PDA

View Full Version : From the Grandeur of the Seas

Mike AI
12-01-2003, 05:13 PM
Had to report in from the cruise.

First day in Conzumel was cool, went horse back riding through some ruins.

Of course its raining and stormy seas now. When I get back I should have a lot of cool photos.

They actually charge .50 a minute for this service.

Serge I think we need to get into the cruise ship ISP business!

Fletch XXX
12-01-2003, 05:15 PM
niiiice.

have fun man.

have a blue drink for me.

:stout:

Winetalk.com
12-01-2003, 05:16 PM
Mike, enjoy your cruise, everything is under control, I deleted 1100 members from Oprano while you are away
;-))

I miss you....lots of political talk is going on,
you'd enjoy it....

kiss the family for me and give them our love!

dantheman
12-01-2003, 05:23 PM
sounds like ya'll are having a good time. I'm looking forward to the pictures............of katie
:yowsa:

Have fun :)

Peaches
12-01-2003, 05:37 PM
Get...off...the...COMPUTER! :angry:

Take lots of pictures - I'm living my vacations vicariously through everyone else! :bjump:

Vick
12-01-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 1 2003, 05:45 PM
Get...off...the...COMPUTER! :angry:

Take lots of pictures - I'm living my vacations vicariously through everyone else! :bjump:
I agree and - HAVE A GREAT TIME MIKE AND KATIE!!! (I really hope you don't read that) :D

Peaches, will see what I can do for you in the pics department next week
but I may have to post a warning as some pics ......

....may be sickeningly sweet

Peaches
12-01-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Dec 1 2003, 06:57 PM

But I LIKE "sickeningly sweet" photos - especially if they are ones of a cute little kid and his adults enjoying Disney World. :)

Vick
12-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 1 2003, 05:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 1 2003, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Dec 1 2003, 06:57 PM

But I LIKE "sickeningly sweet" photos - especially if they are ones of a cute little kid and his adults enjoying Disney World. :)[/b][/quote]
I really like how you put "His Adults" - great call Peaches - thanks :D

and to make it even more "sickeningly sweet" all of Disney World will be done up for the Holidays

and it's snows on Main Street for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Ok really it is "dry" bubbles but it looks like snow

Billy
12-01-2003, 06:53 PM
Cruise is great ????

Serge.. post an all points bulletin for Mike.. they have kidnapped him and put somebody in his place..

O NO... what are we going to do ????

:blink:

Buff
12-01-2003, 07:30 PM
I feel sorry for that poor horse! :D :D

BradShaw
12-01-2003, 08:02 PM
Rough seas or is Mike "rocking" the boat??? Save some energy for this weekend, Chris is excited to see you!

BradShaw
12-01-2003, 08:04 PM
wrong thread.

Last edited by BradShaw at Dec 1 2003, 05:16 PM

Mike AI
12-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Dec 1 2003, 07:01 PM
Cruise is great ????

Serge.. post an all points bulletin for Mike.. they have kidnapped him and put somebody in his place..

OK let me change this....

The CRUISE SUCKS!!! it is a place for old fat people to jam their stomachs full of food before they go off and die!!

The weather has been bad, rough seas so we have had to come back to Cozumel I hate Cozumel...

Remind me never to go on another cruise again!!!

I am in an Internet Cafe now, at least the price is right 2bucks per hour!!

Cannot wait to get back home!!

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Dec 3 2003, 05:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Dec 3 2003, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Billy@Dec 1 2003, 07:01 PM
Cruise is great ????

The CRUISE SUCKS!!! it is a place for old fat people to jam their stomachs full of food before they go off and die!!

The weather has been bad, rough seas so we have had to come back to Cozumel I hate Cozumel...

Cannot wait to get back home!![/b][/quote]
sorry to hear about it...I hate cruises myself
;-))

Peaches
12-03-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 3 2003, 06:09 PM
it is a place for old fat people to jam their stomachs full of food before they go off and die!!

Sign me up! :bjump:

Hurry home and give Katie, your Mom and your Dad a big hug from me!!

Diamond Jim
12-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Dec 3 2003, 05:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Dec 3 2003, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Billy@Dec 1 2003, 07:01 PM
Cruise is great ????

Cannot wait to get back home!![/b][/quote]
Pick a better cruise line, cheapskate!

Winetalk.com
12-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 3 2003, 05:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 3 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 3 2003, 06:09 PM
it is a place for old fat people to jam their stomachs full of food before they go off and die!!

Hurry home and give Katie, your Mom and your Dad a big hug from me!![/b][/quote]
Peaches, you issed the sexiest of them all...
Granny!!!!
;-)))

Mike AI
12-03-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Dec 3 2003, 05:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Dec 3 2003, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Dec 3 2003, 05:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Billy@Dec 1 2003, 07:01 PM
Cruise is great ????

Cannot wait to get back home!!
Pick a better cruise line, cheapskate![/b][/quote]

I was limited to what was going out of New Orleans because I am traveling with my Granny who cannot fly due to health reasons.

The only thing keeping me sane on the trip is the family. Have my parents, my in-laws, sister and nephew on the cruise.

DJ I have been on some "expensive" cruises and they suck just as much... food was a little better. I am just a snob....

Lets face it, the majority of people who go on cruises are senior citizens... no matter what line.

Peaches
12-03-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 3 2003, 06:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 3 2003, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Dec 3 2003, 05:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Dec 3 2003, 06:09 PM

Hurry home and give Katie, your Mom and your Dad a big hug from me!!
Peaches, you issed the sexiest of them all...
Granny!!!!
;-)))[/b][/quote]
True, but I've never hugged and kissed Granny myself, and I didn't want Michael to scare her with a big one from "Peaches". :D

BradShaw
12-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Laura and I are going to take a cruise from Vancouver to Alaska this summer. Then hang with KC in Alaska.

My only concern is all the old people. So if any young people want to join us!

Mike AI
12-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Dec 3 2003, 05:40 PM
Laura and I are going to take a cruise from Vancouver to Alaska this summer. Then hang with KC in Alaska.

My only concern is all the old people. So if any young people want to join us!

Brad going with a group of younger people makes it bearable.

We went on a 4 day cruise, a cheap one, crappy boat and such - but we had a good time because there were 12 of us and we just made our own fun. Mostly consisting of alchohol..... We also had some otehr young people jointhe group when drinking, and partying so it was nice....

I like being able to do what I want, when I want and on a cruise it is tough to do.

I think Alaska to visit KC and Miss Eve would be fun.... I will fly...

Mike AI
12-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Time to get my ass back on the boat!!

See some of yaŽll on Saturday.

:unsure: