PDA

View Full Version : Are you squeezing all the $$$ out of your traffic?

DrGuile
12-01-2003, 02:06 PM
You know what I both love and hate about this industry?

The furious pace. Don't be caught snoozing or you'll miss the fucking boat!

This as forced us at PRIVATEFEEDS.COM to always work on new features and innovations for our webmasters.
In the last few months we have:

- Redesigned both the surfer and webmaster section of our sites.
- Provided Male and Asian niche live feeds.
- Offered New dynamic Sales Tools.
- Increased both the number and quality of models on our sites.
- Increased the interaction between models and surfers, to keep them coming back.
- Added check processing(through WTS) which is of course credited to webmasters.
- Added dialers for international traffic, which pays 80% to the webmasters.

- Made available what we consider to be the best stats section for a pay-per-view/live feeds program.

- Added a 40% step on our commission latter for big affiliates.

We did all of this with only one purpose in mind: To increase the checks we send to our affiliates. Why? Because sales

attract sales!

We have been around for over three years now, we have never missed a payment to an affiliate.

There's never been a better time to start sending us traffic.

Contact me right now,

Guillaume / DrGuile
drguile@dhlvirtualnetworks.com
514-527-3373

P.s.: And dont think we are done. Hell no! We have more improvements coming right up.

P.s.s.: Need something we dont have to best promote us? Ask, you shall receive.

Winetalk.com
12-01-2003, 02:16 PM
I know those guys since their sites were getting 20 hits a day...
One of the best self achievers on the net!

DrGuile
12-01-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 1 2003, 02:24 PM
By "self-achievers" you mean you didnt send us any traffic?
:agrin:

Winetalk.com
12-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Dec 1 2003, 02:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Dec 1 2003, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Dec 1 2003, 02:24 PM
By "self-achievers" you mean you didnt send us any traffic?
:agrin:[/b][/quote]
I never had traffic to spare..the story of my life
;-))

DrGuile
12-01-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 1 2003, 02:39 PM

I never had traffic to spare..the story of my life
;-))

We dont need people spare traffic!

We want all of their traffic, and we'll make them money with it!

Over a long enough period of time, we can now make more money to people than most other live feeds sponsor.

Prove me wrong.

R3K
12-01-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Dec 1 2003, 03:00 PM
Over a long enough period of time, we can now make more money to people than most other live feeds sponsor.

I dont think that statement sounds as strong in real life as it may have in your mind. ;-) I'm not shitting on you, just saying your not saying much.

Last edited by R3K at Dec 1 2003, 09:02 PM

gonzo
12-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by R3K+Dec 1 2003, 09:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R3K @ Dec 1 2003, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DrGuile@Dec 1 2003, 03:00 PM

I dont think that statement sounds as strong in real life as it may have in your mind. ;-) I'm not shitting on you, just saying your not saying much.[/b][/quote]
sounds like hes saying the traffi retains. Im gonna try it and see.

R3K
12-02-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 2 2003, 02:00 AM
OK, but it sounds to me like he is saying "Look at me, I'm mediocre".

slavdogg
12-02-2003, 03:17 AM
DrGuile, for the asian feeds
do you have a way of billing Japanese and Korean surfers ?

DrGuile
12-02-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by R3K+Dec 2 2003, 02:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R3K @ Dec 2 2003, 02:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Dec 2 2003, 02:00 AM
OK, but it sounds to me like he is saying "Look at me, I'm mediocre".[/b][/quote]
Lol, Im not sure how you got that from what I said.

Im an honest person, saying something like: "We'll make you more money than anything in any situation!" might make a stronger statement, but it would be false for any sponsors.

What Im saying is that we are the best pay-per-commission live feeds on the web today.

DrGuile
12-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 2 2003, 03:25 AM
DrGuile, for the asian feeds
do you have a way of billing Japanese and Korean surfers ?
We're working on that, but what we have found so far is a little flacky, a processor is not something you choose lightly

any suggestions?

gonzo
12-02-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Dec 2 2003, 09:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Dec 2 2003, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -R3K@Dec 2 2003, 02:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Dec 2 2003, 02:00 AM

Im an honest person, saying something like: "We'll make you more money than anything in any situation!" might make a stronger statement, but it would be false for any sponsors.

What Im saying is that we are the best pay-per-commission live feeds on the web today.[/b][/quote]
Ok Im getting ready to add in privatefeeds to my MGP...
Are there any special strategies or tricks/tips I can use that brings in traffic or converts better than the normal listing?

DrGuile
12-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Dec 2 2003, 10:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Dec 2 2003, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -DrGuile@Dec 2 2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by -R3K@Dec 2 2003, 02:05 AM

What Im saying is that we are the best pay-per-commission live feeds on the web today.
Are there any special strategies or tricks/tips I can use that brings in traffic or converts better than the normal listing?[/b][/quote]
I think the best advice is to use it as content, rather than a sponsor.

I mean, you're surfer will know its still a sponsor, but for example, using our dynamic tool that displays a girl that is currently live and her bio is always a good way. "Talk to this girl right now" and stuff like that.

We are working on more dynamic ad like that one, and hosted galleries and stuff like that.

A gallery that presents one of the girl would probably work pretty good. Let me know if you want to give that a try before we release our own galleries and ill give you some content.

And the easiest way to make sales with us is to put us in member sections as content. That really works the best. Even with just a text link.

gonzo
12-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Dec 2 2003, 11:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Dec 2 2003, 11:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Dec 2 2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by -DrGuile@Dec 2 2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by -R3K@Dec 2 2003, 02:05 AM

Are there any special strategies or tricks/tips I can use that brings in traffic or converts better than the normal listing?
I think the best advice is to use it as content, rather than a sponsor.

I mean, you're surfer will know its still a sponsor, but for example, using our dynamic tool that displays a girl that is currently live and her bio is always a good way. "Talk to this girl right now" and stuff like that.

We are working on more dynamic ad like that one, and hosted galleries and stuff like that.

A gallery that presents one of the girl would probably work pretty good. Let me know if you want to give that a try before we release our own galleries and ill give you some content.

And the easiest way to make sales with us is to put us in member sections as content. That really works the best. Even with just a text link.[/b][/quote]
Send me some content!

DrGuile
12-02-2003, 03:47 PM
Ill have content available by tomorrow.

ask and you shall receive

oh, and if anyone finds it weird that we dont have hosted galleries or free content, its because we have mostly been pushing to large paysites so far.

But we're ready to do what it takes to cater to webmasters also :)

gonzo
12-03-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Dec 2 2003, 03:55 PM
Ill have content available by tomorrow.

ask and you shall receive

oh, and if anyone finds it weird that we dont have hosted galleries or free content, its because we have mostly been pushing to large paysites so far.

But we're ready to do what it takes to cater to webmasters also :)
I like the online offline styled buttons. Do you have any for different girls or that always highlights a girl that is online?

DrGuile
12-03-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Dec 3 2003, 12:41 PM
I like the online offline styled buttons. Do you have any for different girls or that always highlights a girl that is online?
The current setup will show one that is currently online and when you click it, send you directly to that girl's free chat room.

It can be "locked" to display a specific model.

Also as a preview,

From russia with love:
http://www.privatefeeds.com/stats/promo/test.jpg

brand0n
12-03-2003, 06:36 PM
i have a few free sites, where the surfer has to double opt in, that i could add these feeds 2. do you allow free sites?

Bex
12-03-2003, 10:02 PM
Dr G is a good guy! He has been a straight shooter for as long as I have known him! Put his stuff in your member sections, and you WILL make cash on it. :okthumb:

DrGuile
12-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by brand0n@Dec 3 2003, 06:44 PM
i have a few free sites, where the surfer has to double opt in, that i could add these feeds 2. do you allow free sites?
Yes, we accept all traffic except spam, warez, and cp.

Let me know if you need anything.

DrGuile
12-05-2003, 01:42 PM
Free content of actual models that work on the site now available on request.

Will be added to the webmaster section soon.

DrGuile
12-05-2003, 04:22 PM
Btw, Lydia from privatefeeds.com will be in Vegas this year:
http://www.privatefeeds.com/pfgirls/lydia02.jpg

Go up to her and introduce yourself!!

Winetalk.com
12-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Dec 5 2003, 04:30 PM
Btw, Lydia from privatefeeds.com will be in Vegas this year:
http://www.privatefeeds.com/pfgirls/lydia02.jpg

Go up to her and introduce yourself!!
can you introduce her to me via internet
;-)))

JohnV
12-05-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Dec 5 2003, 10:50 AM
Free content of actual models that work on the site now available on request.

Will be added to the webmaster section soon.
DrG, your not part of the free content are you :-( Ewwwww....seriously, I have known DrG from Private Feeds for almost 2 years now and he along with the company are 2 of the best to work with.

Toolz
12-08-2003, 01:14 PM
I dunno, Dr. G's cute in his own way ;)

DrGuile
12-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Toolz@Dec 8 2003, 01:22 PM
I dunno, Dr. G's cute in his own way ;)
Ive been working out!

I got one huge ab ;)

You're not bad either T, especially holding a machine gun ;p

Toolz
12-08-2003, 03:46 PM
The women have called it a lot of things before but this is the first time I've heard it referred to as a machine gun :)

Dravyk
12-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Dec 8 2003, 03:30 PM
I got one huge ab ;)
Some guys brag about having a "six-pack". Well, what about us guys whose abs are "kegs"!! :agrin:

The women have called it a lot of things before but this is the first time I've heard it referred to as a machine gun
There ya go, shooting your mouth off again! :P

DrGuile
12-08-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Dec 8 2003, 04:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Dec 8 2003, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DrGuile@Dec 8 2003, 03:30 PM
I got one huge ab ;)
Some guys brag about having a "six-pack". Well, what about us guys whose abs are "kegs"!! :agrin:
[/b][/quote]
Lol, That's a good one.

I was mentioning this to my girlfriend and she said:

"He's right, a keg is better... because it comes with a big tap!"

God bless her

gonzo
12-08-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Dec 3 2003, 05:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Dec 3 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Dec 3 2003, 12:41 PM
The current setup will show one that is currently online and when you click it, send you directly to that girl's free chat room.

It can be "locked" to display a specific model.

Also as a preview,

From russia with love:
http://www.privatefeeds.com/stats/promo/test.jpg[/b][/quote]
DG those banners are with the girl online chicklet seems to be pulling some. Can you tell me how I can lock it to other girls specifically?
Ive got some teen traffic Id like to point at it.

DrGuile
12-09-2003, 10:10 AM
To lock it to a specific model, you need to add 'm=<modelid>' to the script calling.

To get a model's id, you can go on the site or ask me, ill let you know what it is.