PDA

View Full Version : X Scream Ride

Hell Puppy
11-30-2003, 11:11 PM
Ok, who's going to ride this?

http://www.projectxsky.com/videos/mov_320.html

Me and GonZo are heading down after we polish off a couple of buffets...

Carrie
11-30-2003, 11:28 PM
I am not afraid of heights.
I LOVE roller coasters.

That video almost made my heart stop.
I don't think I'll be getting on that ride... (is there a net to catch you in case the car breaks through?)

Hell Puppy
11-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 30 2003, 11:36 PM

I don't think I'll be getting on that ride... (is there a net to catch you in case the car breaks through?)
Nope, next stop is Las Vegas Blvd....

Hopefully they check the brakes regularly... :awinky:

Carrie
11-30-2003, 11:55 PM
ACK.
Perfect example of "it's not the fall that'll get you, it's the sudden stop at the end!"

slavdogg
12-01-2003, 12:28 AM
THAT looks cool and fuckin scary as well
gonna have to check it out.
i bet the line is going to be long.

everytime i'm in Vegas i wanna do the indoor skydiving, but never got around to doing it.

Peaches
12-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 1 2003, 01:36 AM
THAT looks cool and fuckin scary as well
gonna have to check it out.
i bet the line is going to be long.

everytime i'm in Vegas i wanna do the indoor skydiving, but never got around to doing it.
I want to do the roller coasters and DEFINITELY want to do the indoor sky diving thing. :gbounce: I will NOT, however, do them full of buffet or hung over. :barfon:

I have a lot of life insurance and am currently worth more dead than alive. Anyone who wants to cash in, we can do a quickie wedding before. :okthumb:

Dravyk
12-01-2003, 07:23 PM
That ride is wild! Not sure if I would do that one or not. hehe Possibly.

Anyone have a link to the indoor skydiving? I forgot all about that. Recall seeing it on television once, now that it's been mentioned, and looked like fun!

Vick
12-01-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 1 2003, 09:10 AM
Anyone who wants to cash in, we can do a quickie wedding before. :okthumb:
Elvis Chapel????

am wondering if Peaches is offering because she knows she'll outlive ALL her husbands and collect :awinky:

Peaches
12-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Dec 1 2003, 08:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Dec 1 2003, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Dec 1 2003, 09:10 AM
Anyone who wants to cash in, we can do a quickie wedding before. :okthumb:
Elvis Chapel????

am wondering if Peaches is offering because she knows she'll outlive ALL her husbands and collect :awinky:[/b][/quote]
I have always said that if I get remarried again, I want to get married in Vegas by an Elvis impersonator. :inlove:

SykkBoy
12-02-2003, 12:17 AM
I've been looking forward to this ride ever since they started show the conceptual drawings on the local news

but, I've found a more exhilirating and terrifying ride...babysitting a houseful of camgirls...