PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors Suck !... Serege, Forest

sarettah
11-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Ok,

so I am doing the last leave blowing for the year (I hope). Blowing out the front yard and bagging all the leaves so I can haul em off to the leaf dump.

Old lady lives across the street... We have usually managed to get along for the most part...

Anyway, we have a little conversation during which she informs me that the leaves from my tree fell in her yard and she was just going to blow them back in my yard but the wind wasn't cooperating.....

So, I do the "keep the peace" neighborly thing and give her yard a quick blowing....

The more I think on it, the more pissed I get....

anyway, the world would be a much better place without neighbors...imho...

Winetalk.com
11-30-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Nov 30 2003, 05:39 PM
Ok,

so I am doing the last leave blowing for the year (I hope). Blowing out the front yard and bagging all the leaves so I can haul em off to the leaf dump.

Old lady lives across the street... We have usually managed to get along for the most part...

Anyway, we have a little conversation during which she informs me that the leaves from my tree fell in her yard and she was just going to blow them back in my yard but the wind wasn't cooperating.....

So, I do the "keep the peace" neighborly thing and give her yard a quick blowing....

The more I think on it, the more pissed I get....

anyway, the world would be a much better place without neighbors...imho...
BUILD THE WALL!
;-))))

[Labret]
11-30-2003, 05:33 PM
Lawn revenge.

A large bag of salt, a rainy night, and a week or so to see the results.

My favorite is a 10 ft swastika.

Got that one from the Romans, salt the earth.

sarettah
11-30-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 30 2003, 05:40 PM
BUILD THE WALL!
;-))))
lolololol.......

If I build a wall, then will you come piss on her lawn for me ??

I'll serve you dinner... With Wine :)

Even beat you...err..I mean play you in a game of chess :yowsa:

sarettah
11-30-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 30 2003, 05:41 PM
Lawn revenge.

A large bag of salt, a rainy night, and a week or so to see the results.

lolololol......

When I was a kid, my younger brother spelled out his name in gasoline on our backyard lawn... didnt light it off, but 5 years later, from up on the roof you could still see his name clearly .....

Peaches
11-30-2003, 05:37 PM
The beauty of not having neighbors near AND being able to blow my leaves back into the forest they came from. :P

Minor problem, and she's old - let it go. B)

sarettah
11-30-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 30 2003, 05:45 PM
The beauty of not having neighbors near AND being able to blow my leaves back into the forest they came from. :P

Minor problem, and she's old - let it go. B)
Well of course I will let it go....

If I weren't gonna let it go, I wouldn't have posted about it :)

No reason to ever leave a trail of evidence after all....... :groucho:

Winetalk.com
11-30-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Nov 30 2003, 05:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Nov 30 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 30 2003, 05:40 PM
BUILD THE WALL!
;-))))
lolololol.......

Even beat you...err..I mean play you in a game of chess :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
you don't need me...MikeW is the man!
;-)))

Hell Puppy
11-30-2003, 05:42 PM
I like to play stupid with stupid or inconsiderate people.

If someone bitched about leaves from my tree in their yard like that, i'd just respond with "oh, that's ok honey, i dont mind, you can keep them, you dont have to worry with trying to give them back to me....I dont mind at all!".

And if that doesn't work, go to FTD.com, pick out a really nice bouquet, have it shipped to them with a card that says simply "Get over it".

Peaches
11-30-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Nov 30 2003, 06:50 PM
And if that doesn't work, go to FTD.com, pick out a really nice bouquet, have it shipped to them with a card that says simply "Get over it".
Should there come a time when I have pissed you off that much, could you please send seeds or bulbs? Flowers from FTD die and I'd rather have something I could use. B)

Hell Puppy
11-30-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 30 2003, 05:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 30 2003, 05:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Nov 30 2003, 06:50 PM
Should there come a time when I have pissed you off that much, could you please send seeds or bulbs? Flowers from FTD die and I'd rather have something I could use. B)[/b][/quote]
Oh, I'd send you morning glories....no doubt....

Peaches
11-30-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Nov 30 2003, 06:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Nov 30 2003, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Nov 30 2003, 05:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Hell Puppy@Nov 30 2003, 06:50 PM
Should there come a time when I have pissed you off that much, could you please send seeds or bulbs? Flowers from FTD die and I'd rather have something I could use. B)
Oh, I'd send you morning glories....no doubt....[/b][/quote]
:purpdance:

TheEnforcer
11-30-2003, 06:33 PM
Old ladies kinda get a "eh, they're old" and give em a break for that type of stuff. Now if it was a middle aged couple or something like that I'd give em the middle finger and tell them to fuck off.

sarettah
11-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Nov 30 2003, 06:41 PM
Old ladies kinda get a "eh, they're old" and give em a break for that type of stuff.
Yeah, I know....

That's why I don't piss with serge........ :yowsa:

j/k.......

TheEnforcer
11-30-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Nov 30 2003, 07:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Nov 30 2003, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TheEnforcer@Nov 30 2003, 06:41 PM
Old ladies kinda get a "eh, they're old" and give em a break for that type of stuff.
Yeah, I know....

That's why I don't piss with serge........ :yowsa:

j/k.......[/b][/quote]
:yowsa:

Forest
12-01-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 30 2003, 05:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 30 2003, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -sarettah@Nov 30 2003, 05:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 30 2003, 05:40 PM
BUILD THE WALL!
;-))))
lolololol.......

Even beat you...err..I mean play you in a game of chess :yowsa:
you don't need me...MikeW is the man!
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I second that

he can " PEE for Distance"

KRL
12-01-2003, 06:04 AM
In the house where I grew up as a youngster we had old fart neighbors on both sides. All the kids in the neighborhood hated these geezers and we'd terrorize them constantly.

The one to our right used to yell at us if our football or softball would accidently fly over his fence into his yard and we had to trample his precious lawn to get it. (This guy was a perfectionist and would be out there with scissors in hand to make sure his lawn was uniformly cut to show you how nutty he was).

One time he saw us playing and ran outside and waited for a ball to land there which it did. He took a saw and cut our football in half. The next night a bunch of kids totally went to town on his fence and bent sections of his wires apart to get back at him. His house was egged constantly, and his windows got nailed with BB's.

The other neighbor to the left was an animal hater and would chase neighborhood dogs and cats crossing his lawn with a shovel and spray them with hoses. The kids also nailed this guy as much as possible. One kid even went so far as to dig a hole through the back of his house when he went on vacation and tossed in a whole box load of mice into his walls.

:lol: :lol:

sarettah
12-01-2003, 06:07 PM
Ok, I started this thread, so now I have to come post and tell what happened next....

:)

This afternoon, the old lady comes over and gives Jen a box of candy with a card.... and says thanx

Then, after she left, Jen opened the card and there was a ten dollar bill in side..... Jen went across to return the money but the lady wasn't home, so that will be done later....

anyway, I guess she realized that it really wasn't my responsibility to take care of my leaves blowing into her yard....

and I am glad I held my tongue yesterday......... :unsure:

Forest
12-02-2003, 01:46 AM
Bravo S!!!!

i tend to hold my tounge at times with my neighbor ( and verry rarely elsewhere)

she is a sweet older italian woman married to a jewish man with a son who is in his 50's is a bagger at publics and still lives at home

Her issue with me is always my grass is to long. BUT she is also verry sweet to my dogs and always brings me cookies.

Im glad i held my opinions on our first few problems and even now let her complain from time to time

she doesnt have much else

Peaches
12-02-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Dec 2 2003, 02:54 AM
with a son who is in his 50's is a bagger at publics and still lives at home
Visions of my future.... :unsure:

Forest
12-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 2 2003, 09:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 2 2003, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Dec 2 2003, 02:54 AM
with a son who is in his 50's is a bagger at publics and still lives at home
Visions of my future.... :unsure:[/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you owe me fresh cup of coffee