PDA

View Full Version : Last post for awhile

Sharpie
11-29-2003, 09:34 AM
I leave in the morning for Florida..... I will be traveling for 2 days, then packing up and moving from Naples to my new house in Cape Coral.

Quite a change for me - as I don't know a soul there. But, getting myself a boat to put on my boat dock, (I am on a canal) and do some fishing..... My agenda for the next 5 months is working 1/2 day and playing 1/2 day. Forget that stress.... it is a killer!

Carrie
11-29-2003, 10:25 AM
Sharpie you don't even need the boat, rolling up your pants with your bare feet hanging right off of the dock can wash all of your worries away! :)
Be careful driving hon, there's been some snow here and there.

Winetalk.com
11-29-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Nov 29 2003, 09:42 AM
I leave in the morning for Florida..... I will be traveling for 2 days, then packing up and moving from Naples to my new house in Cape Coral.

Quite a change for me - as I don't know a soul there. But, getting myself a boat to put on my boat dock, (I am on a canal) and do some fishing..... My agenda for the next 5 months is working 1/2 day and playing 1/2 day. Forget that stress.... it is a killer!
is that a west or east coast?

Peaches
11-29-2003, 10:36 AM
Have a good trip, Fay! Enjoy the new place and don't pay attention when everyone calls you a Snowbird. :okthumb:

Sharpie
11-29-2003, 10:54 AM
Serge.... Cape Coral is the peninsula that hangs out in the water, west of FT. Myers. (West coast) About an hour north of Naples. I think it is a good investment. You can't find anything affordable on water any further south anymore. Area wise, it is the second largest city in Florida. It has over 400 miles of waterways. (Some salt that goes to the bay & some fresh that just goes from inland canal to other canals or lakes.) I would say that the area is only 1/2 developed. Yet, they have 4 lane roads all over the city - even in the undevleloped areas. Building like crazy. I am in the SE area that was developed 15 years ago; so I am within 2 miles of all the stores and services, with a 120 ft. canal - less than 50 ft. from my back door. I love the house...... have never seen anything like it......quite unique. Found out that that it was originally built by an architect.

I may post some pics later.......

JFK
11-29-2003, 11:00 AM
Have a great time Fay, you deserve it ! :rokk:

Dianna Vesta
11-29-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Nov 29 2003, 11:02 AM
Serge.... Cape Coral is the peninsula that hangs out in the water, west of FT. Myers. (West coast) About an hour north of Naples. I think it is a good investment. You can't find anything affordable on water any further south anymore. Area wise, it is the second largest city in Florida. It has over 400 miles of waterways. (Some salt that goes to the bay & some fresh that just goes from inland canal to other canals or lakes.) I would say that the area is only 1/2 developed. Yet, they have 4 lane roads all over the city - even in the undevleloped areas. Building like crazy. I am in the SE area that was developed 15 years ago; so I am within 2 miles of all the stores and services, with a 120 ft. canal - less than 50 ft. from my back door. I love the house...... have never seen anything like it......quite unique. Found out that that it was originally built by an architect.

I may post some pics later.......
You're only an hour from me now. I want to go fishing. I'll pay for half the gas and we'll have a blast. I know that area pretty well too.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

DV

Cybrglide
11-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 29 2003, 07:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 29 2003, 07:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Sharpie@Nov 29 2003, 09:42 AM

is that a west or east coast?[/b][/quote]

now I know your memory is better than that :-)

Winetalk.com
11-29-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Cybrglide+Nov 29 2003, 04:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cybrglide @ Nov 29 2003, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 29 2003, 07:34 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sharpie@Nov 29 2003, 09:42 AM

is that a west or east coast?

now I know your memory is better than that :-)[/b][/quote]
I knew you won't be able to resist this one and come out from the lurking mode
;_))))

Cybrglide
11-29-2003, 04:21 PM
you read those logs way too much :-)

Winetalk.com
11-29-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Cybrglide@Nov 29 2003, 04:29 PM
you read those logs way too much :-)
part of my job description, can't help it
;-)))

Sharpie
12-06-2003, 10:16 AM
OK - I am moved (kinda) - at least back on cable.

Dianne - where are you?

If you talked about me - I am never gonna know. Ain't going through 5 pages of posts.

Hopefully, will have the Cybernet site up next week, and you can beat the door down, getting involved. So, don't spend all your money at Internext. We have something for everyone, and every budget!