PDA

View Full Version : Roy is doing better !

Billy
11-27-2003, 06:50 PM
Serge figured you would want to know !

I am happy to share with you the recent developments in Roy's ongoing recovery. Today, Roy was transferred from UMC to another medical facility for further evaluation. All of us in the Siegfried & Roy family are encouraged by his remarkable will and progress during this challenging time.

I would like to express our sincere appreciation to the doctors, nurses and staff of the Trauma Center at University Medical Center. They are extraordinary professionals and their remarkable efforts in this situation have earned our deepest gratitude.

As Roy's recovery continues, Siegfried and I ask for your continued respect of his family' s wishes to maintain his privacy. We understand the great, worldwide interest in Roy's recovery, and will continue to provide updates on his condition as is prudent.

We are both grateful and awed by the outpouring of love and prayers from Las Vegas and around the globe, and know that this support has played a crucial role in Roy' s recovery.

BradShaw
11-27-2003, 07:17 PM
I read in one of my trash mags that he is basically dead, and will never recover.

Equinox
11-27-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw@Nov 27 2003, 04:25 PM
I read in one of my trash mags that he is basically dead, and will never recover.
that would be a horrible loss :biglaugh:

Billy
11-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Brad I think I read that the show is done.. and will not return even with you as a replacement.

Sorry : (

I think the idea of you as security at Fays next show is a better idea.. heck maybe for me also : )

Bishop
11-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Sounds like Roy is in for a long recovery.. very likely to leave a scare I'm betting.

sarah_webinc
11-28-2003, 08:58 AM
I don't wish anyone harm so that is good news.

Sharpie
11-28-2003, 09:23 AM
I am happy to announce that Brad & Billy will be heading our security team at Cybernet - San Diego. They have graciously voluntered thier service 'free of charge. Let's give them all a big rousing cheer, and pldege our cooperation with their efforts......

:yowsa:

Sharpie
11-28-2003, 09:25 AM
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

KRL
11-28-2003, 09:27 AM
Roy is doing better? Not what I heard. He's all fucked up for life.

Nickatilynx
11-28-2003, 10:04 AM
I heard the removed a large portion of his skull to reduce pressure on his brain.

Billy
11-28-2003, 10:09 AM
Look I found the story on the internet !!

AND Mike and Serge have both told me over and over.. if you read it on the internet it has to be TRUE !!

Fay.. You can use Brads personal body gurad for security !
http://www.ynottoppond.com/vegas/p6280041.jpg

Trev
11-28-2003, 11:10 AM
I've missed something here... whats happened to Roy? :(