PDA

View Full Version : im new here

sensex
11-27-2003, 07:26 AM
This is my first post at Oprano. Ive been lurking and thought I better make my post and pop my cherry.
I hope I can talk business without my post being buried by "would you hit it" or "spam me up with..." threads.
I like it here

Meat
11-27-2003, 07:34 AM
Welcome to Oprano Sensex:)

Looks like you got your zero post exemption:)

Trev
11-27-2003, 08:07 AM
Welcome sensex :D

Tell us a bit about yourself, like what kind of sites do you run... go on take this chance to spam while everyone's eating turkey :yowsa:

Bishop
11-27-2003, 08:22 AM
Welcome to Oprano Sensex.

Nickatilynx
11-27-2003, 09:12 AM
Welcome :)

sarettah
11-27-2003, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the zoo !!

:yowsa:

sensex
11-27-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Nov 27 2003, 05:15 AM

Tell us a bit about yourself, like what kind of sites do you run... go on take this chance to spam while everyone's eating turkey :yowsa:
Im 26 years old, I have been making a living doing adult since I was 20 years old, and have never had a real 9-5 job.
I own my own house, cars, cottage, atv, ski-doo, and count my blessings everyday. I own everything from link lists, to pay sites, type in domains and piggy backing sponsors, etc. I have a mainstream business that is actuall starting to make more then adult...
I have a wife, no kids, or pets. I live in the subarbs, and occasionaly fuck some of the milfs in my community while their husbands are at work. At 5 oclock I start the BBQ and pretend to like my next door neighbour as he talks to me about his pathetic life. Im easy going, get along well with others, and have no time for bullshit.
Anything else?

Wizzo
11-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Welcome! :wnw:

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by sensex+Nov 27 2003, 10:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sensex @ Nov 27 2003, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Nov 27 2003, 05:15 AM

Im 26 years old, I have been making a living doing adult since I was 20 years old, and have never had a real 9-5 job.
I own my own house, cars, cottage, atv, ski-doo, and count my blessings everyday. I own everything from link lists, to pay sites, type in domains and piggy backing sponsors, etc. I have a mainstream business that is actuall starting to make more then adult...
I have a wife, no kids, or pets. I live in the subarbs, and occasionaly fuck some of the milfs in my community while their husbands are at work. At 5 oclock I start the BBQ and pretend to like my next door neighbour as he talks to me about his pathetic life. Im easy going, get along well with others, and have no time for bullshit.
Anything else?[/b][/quote]
I say you have achieved an American Dream early...
;-))

what's next?

more MILF fuckings in a different neighborghood?
;-))

Trev
11-27-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by sensex@Nov 27 2003, 05:17 PM
At 5 oclock I start the BBQ and pretend to like my next door neighbour as he talks to me about his pathetic life.
Hahahahaha

I like that line :okthumb:

Welcome again :D