PDA

View Full Version : Why do some of you read so DEEP into posts?

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 11:59 AM
Is it because you have no friends?

Is it because you have no life?

No education?

What is it.

ANSWER ME!

iceicebaby
11-26-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 09:07 AM

No education?

What is it.

ANSWER ME!
All the above Fletch. Most of these morons live vicariously through you and Labret to feel a sense of self worth.

R3K
11-26-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 12:07 PM

No education?

What is it.

ANSWER ME!
It's because they need to find a way to make someone look stupid, most of them have no self esteem and need to find something to point at in the post. that and they need posts, piss makes posts. if they weren't fucking with peoples posts they would be posting something, more than likely it would be stupid and it would be more like gfy around here. At least what they post is somewhat entertaining if not predictable, instead of mindless dribble like the other board.

Winetalk.com
11-26-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by R3K+Nov 26 2003, 12:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R3K @ Nov 26 2003, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 12:07 PM

No education?

What is it.

ANSWER ME!
It's because they need to find a way to make someone look stupid, most of them have no self esteem and need to find something to point at in the post. that and they need posts, piss makes posts. if they weren't fucking with peoples posts they would be posting something, more than likely it would be stupid and it would be more like gfy around here. At least what they post is somewhat entertaining if not predictable, instead of mindless dribble like the other board.[/b][/quote]
no arguments from me.

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by iceicebaby+Nov 26 2003, 09:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iceicebaby @ Nov 26 2003, 09:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 09:07 AM

No education?

What is it.

ANSWER ME!
All the above Fletch. Most of these morons live vicariously through you and Labret to feel a sense of self worth.[/b][/quote]
word of the day is in fact:

VICARIOUS.

People in this biz live 1600 miles from another person and stay on the boards mroe than leave the house.

I admit, I used to suffer board syndrome too, but i try to leave the house TWICE a day now.

I feel bad for some.

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by R3K+Nov 26 2003, 09:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R3K @ Nov 26 2003, 09:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 12:07 PM

No education?

What is it.

ANSWER ME!
It's because they need to find a way to make someone look stupid, most of them have no self esteem and need to find something to point at in the post. that and they need posts, piss makes posts. if they weren't fucking with peoples posts they would be posting something, more than likely it would be stupid and it would be more like gfy around here. At least what they post is somewhat entertaining if not predictable, instead of mindless dribble like the other board.[/b][/quote]
That's one way of putting it.

Yeah, I guess it is at least PREDICTABLE.

sweet.candice
11-26-2003, 12:08 PM
I don't get serious into the posts, but I'm usually sitting at my pc most of the waking hours of my life doing cam shows, and when it's slow, i check out the boards occasionally.....and I'm perfectly happy because the money is rolling in, and i'm not lonely, is that enough now Fletch?!?

:nyanya:

Edit: I failed to mention that I'm working my way through nursing school, i'm not just a loser cam chick..... :agrin:

Last edited by sweet.candice at Nov 26 2003, 09:18 AM

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 26 2003, 09:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 26 2003, 09:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -R3K@Nov 26 2003, 12:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 12:07 PM

No education?

What is it.

ANSWER ME!
It's because they need to find a way to make someone look stupid, most of them have no self esteem and need to find something to point at in the post. that and they need posts, piss makes posts. if they weren't fucking with peoples posts they would be posting something, more than likely it would be stupid and it would be more like gfy around here. At least what they post is somewhat entertaining if not predictable, instead of mindless dribble like the other board.
no arguments from me.[/b][/quote]
no fun in that.

:P

Peaches
11-26-2003, 12:13 PM
I've always marveled at people who felt the need to do nothing but take the time to post, create photos and avatars only in an attempt to incite others. Bad attention is better than no attention at all, I suppose. :P

Last edited by Peaches at Nov 26 2003, 01:22 PM

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 09:16 AM
I don't get serious into the posts, but I'm usually sitting at my pc most of the waking hours of my life doing cam shows, and when it's slow, i check out the boards occasionally.....and I'm perfectly happy because the money is rolling in, and i'm not lonely, is that enough now Fletch?!?

Edit: I failed to mention that I'm working my way through nursing school, i'm not just a loser cam chick..... :agrin:
At least you dont have kids.

I used to get into little things with MOMS on GFY, (Pink) and I couldnt understand how INSTEAD of going do something fun with their child, they would rather be on a board BICKERING with me.

hehehe

Sometimes its the CHILDREn who suffer the most.

thats how god likes it though.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM

Mike AI
11-26-2003, 12:14 PM
It is true that there are many people who do not have social lives outside of the internet. This medium, and industry attracts people who have social anxiety problems. People who have agoraphobia, and other issues have used the net as an outlet to communicate with the outside world without having to leave the safety of their house.

The net is a place where social misfits can feel at home with one another.... It is also a place where people can pretend to be whatever they want.

I think some boards suffer from these type of people then other boards....

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM
I've always marveled at people who felt the need to do nothing but take the time to post, create photos and avatars only in an attempt to incite others. Bad attention is better than no attention at all, I suppose. :P
And here comes a DEEP READER.

So whats your avatar mean?

how Deep does it go?

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 26 2003, 09:22 AM
It is true that there are many people who do not have social lives outside of the internet. This medium, and industry attracts people who have social anxiety problems. People who have agoraphobia, and other issues have used the net as an outlet to communicate with the outside world without having to leave the safety of their house.

The net is a place where social misfits can feel at home with one another.... It is also a place where people can pretend to be whatever they want.

I think some boards suffer from these type of people then other boards....
People with social diseases, are STILL diseased folk.

Luckily, they are usually both self medicated, and self quaratined.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 26 2003, 09:23 AM

iceicebaby
11-26-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 26 2003, 09:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 26 2003, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM

how Deep does it go?[/b][/quote]
She likes dressing her dog up in stupid clothes?

Peaches
11-26-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 26 2003, 01:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 26 2003, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM

how Deep does it go?[/b][/quote]
Merely making an observations - there's no "deep reading" involved, lol! My avatar means nothing. I would never take the time to create or find an avatar in an attempt to "mean" something. I just think it's funny that people actually DO take the time to post an avatar/comment just to get reactions. :P

Fletch XXX
11-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 26 2003, 09:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 26 2003, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 01:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM

how Deep does it go?
Merely making an observations - there's no "deep reading" involved, lol! My avatar means nothing. I would never take the time to create or find an avatar in an attempt to "mean" something. I just think it's funny that people actually DO take the time to post an avatar/comment just to get reactions. :P[/b][/quote]
i agree.

people have way too much time on their hands.

if i was here for friends, I wouldnt charge you people for my servies!

cherrylula
11-26-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 09:16 AM

I thought you posted here to stalk pimpdog?

; )

Julene
11-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 09:16 AM

At least you dont have kids.

I used to get into little things with MOMS on GFY, (Pink) and I couldnt understand how INSTEAD of going do something fun with their child, they would rather be on a board BICKERING with me.

hehehe

Sometimes its the CHILDREn who suffer the most.

thats how god likes it though.[/b][/quote]
My kids always come first ! :) Probably why I don't make as much as I could.

hehehehe

quiet
11-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula+Nov 26 2003, 09:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cherrylula @ Nov 26 2003, 09:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 09:16 AM

; )[/b][/quote]
hehe

sweet.candice
11-26-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula+Nov 26 2003, 09:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cherrylula @ Nov 26 2003, 09:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 09:16 AM

; )[/b][/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you, but no, I don't stalk Pimpdog, if I want to talk to him, we talk, how ludicrous would it be for me to stick around on a board to see what he says, geez, you people must think everyone is crazy. Neither of us has any reason to stalk one another. Where the fuck did that come from? Just because I hang out on a board from time to time I'm an idiot and stalk someone? hahahaha Oh, and by the way cherrylula, are you male or female? it's hard to tell from your picture, no offense

:P :P

Last edited by sweet.candice at Nov 26 2003, 06:52 PM

cherrylula
11-26-2003, 10:37 PM
I was just making an observation, seems like you quote a lot of his posts.

And don't take it so personal, I really don't care that much just going by what I have seen.

I'm a guy, can't you tell?

cj
11-26-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 26 2003, 12:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 26 2003, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Nov 26 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 26 2003, 01:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM

how Deep does it go?
Merely making an observations - there's no "deep reading" involved, lol! My avatar means nothing. I would never take the time to create or find an avatar in an attempt to "mean" something. I just think it's funny that people actually DO take the time to post an avatar/comment just to get reactions. :P
i agree.

people have way too much time on their hands.

if i was here for friends, I wouldnt charge you people for my servies![/b][/quote]
Who is this 'they' you speak of Fletch?

For someone who has been a member less than a month and has 600+ posts, I don't quite get your point ...

Sorry, is that too deep for you?

Rocky
11-26-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=sweet.candice,Nov 26 2003, 09:16 AM]Oh, and by the way cherrylula, are you male or female? it's hard to tell from your picture, no offense
i thought that pic in cherrylula's avatar was of Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffanys

quiet
11-26-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 06:48 PM
Oh, and by the way cherrylula, are you male or female? it's hard to tell from your picture, no offense
Audrey Hepburn looks like a guy?

ahahahaha

Buckfutter
11-26-2003, 11:30 PM
I want a picture of my name on a knife too, what the fuck is with all these name-on-knife hogging pricks? There must be a knife with my name on it, preferably with some blood and pubes and that kind of shit on it. Or maybe my name spelled in turds on the bathroom floor. Now that would be a fucking feat.

quiet
11-26-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Buckfutter@Nov 26 2003, 08:38 PM
I want a picture of my name on a knife too, what the fuck is with all these name-on-knife hogging pricks? There must be a knife with my name on it, preferably with some blood and pubes and that kind of shit on it. Or maybe my name spelled in turds on the bathroom floor. Now that would be a fucking feat.
fletch is very kind :)

Dravyk
11-27-2003, 03:51 AM
Why do some of you read so DEEP into posts?

Ever think it might not be us, but you. Maybe you're too used to shallowness. :)

[Labret]
11-27-2003, 04:03 AM
You are dead you canuck bastard.

http://www.detroithardcore.com/buckfutter.jpg

[Labret]
11-27-2003, 04:25 AM
Fletch, who was it on GFY that had the Trev/Vick like nancyboy response to their name on a knife? Choker?

quiet
11-27-2003, 04:37 AM
yes, it was choker in the, "old timers are gonna hate me" (or something like that) thread.

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 04:41 AM
kindergarden...

[Labret]
11-27-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 27 2003, 01:49 AM
kindergarden...

I'll take "What is the last grade completed by the average Oprano member" for 500 Alex.

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 27 2003, 04:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 27 2003, 04:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 27 2003, 01:49 AM
kindergarden...

I'll take "What is the last grade completed by the average Oprano member" for 500 Alex.[/b][/quote]
Labret, do you have a pic of you and Sleazy?

[Labret]
11-27-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 27 2003, 01:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 27 2003, 01:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 27 2003, 04:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 27 2003, 01:49 AM
kindergarden...

I'll take "What is the last grade completed by the average Oprano member" for 500 Alex.
Labret, do you have a pic of you and Sleazy?[/b][/quote]
mmmmmm lemme look around. Maybe, but I think those are back on my machine in Detroit.

I am off in a little bit for a 6 hour drive to folks house for another made up bullshit holiday.

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 04:50 AM
I need it for "Do you mind if I be frank" thread
;-)

quiet
11-27-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 27 2003, 01:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 27 2003, 01:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 27 2003, 04:52 AM
kindergarden...

Labret, do you have a pic of you and Sleazy?[/b][/quote]
classic image

[Labret]
11-27-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 27 2003, 01:58 AM
;-)

Its not turning up on this machine. Can I interest you in a picture of me sodomizing a goat instead? It is roughly the same thing.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 27 2003, 02:02 AM

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 27 2003, 05:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 27 2003, 05:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 27 2003, 01:58 AM
;-)

Its not turning up on this machine. Can I interest you in a picture of me sodomizing a goat instead? It is roughly the same thing.[/b][/quote]
yes, true, except,
one is Labret on the inside, another is Labret on the outside,
but...still the same Labret
;-)))

[Labret]
11-27-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 27 2003, 02:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 27 2003, 02:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 27 2003, 05:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 27 2003, 01:58 AM
;-)

Its not turning up on this machine. Can I interest you in a picture of me sodomizing a goat instead? It is roughly the same thing.
yes, true, except,
one is Labret on the inside, another is Labret on the outside,
but...still the same Labret
;-)))[/b][/quote]

Oh, you are going to try and paint me as a nice guy or something sick like that? I am a nice guy, I laugh a lot, I like to give hugs and hold hands. Why you guys dont believe that someone can be full of disdain, hatred, and contempt for his fellow man, yet still be a happy person, I do not know. In the immortal words of White Trash Rob, "the glee on my face is contempt for the world". I am not an optimist.

I found the picture.

http://www.detroithardcore.com/goat.jpg

Ok, now I am running late. Stop talking to me.

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 05:21 AM
now you are in violation of my YNOT copyrights..
only I allowed to fuck goats on the boards!

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 27 2003, 05:22 AM

Oh, you are going to try and paint me as a nice guy or something sick like that? I am a nice guy, I laugh a lot, I like to give hugs and hold hands. Why you guys dont believe that someone can be full of disdain, hatred, and contempt for his fellow man, yet still be a happy person, I do not know. In the immortal words of White Trash Rob, "the glee on my face is contempt for the world". I am not an optimist.

why I don't beleive?
simple...
"I am a nice guy, I laugh a lot, I like to give hugs and hold hands. " is your nature,
everything else is easily cured with some Paxil
;-))))

Trev
11-27-2003, 05:33 AM
[LABRET] have a safe trip :)

sweet.candice
11-27-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by cherrylula@Nov 26 2003, 07:45 PM
I was just making an observation, seems like you quote a lot of his posts.

And don't take it so personal, I really don't care that much just going by what I have seen.

I'm a guy, can't you tell?

Well, Trey and I are friends now, and can get along, and I do mess with him in a playful way on the board sometimes.....but a stalker no, Im much too busy for that. And no, I can't tell you're a guy except for your attitude, and that wasn't meant negative, lol just remember what it says under my quotes! It's VERY true.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:bjump: :bwave: :bjump:

cj
11-27-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 27 2003, 04:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 27 2003, 04:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 27 2003, 01:49 AM
kindergarden...

I'll take "What is the last grade completed by the average Oprano member" for 500 Alex.[/b][/quote]
oh so close Labret but I'm sorry your answer is not quite correct ... What we were looking for was

"What is the last grade completed by the average NEW Oprano member"

DING! Your consolation prize is ....
Fries are done!

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by cj+Nov 27 2003, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Nov 27 2003, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 27 2003, 04:52 AM
kindergarden...

oh so close Labret but I'm sorry your answer is not quite correct ... What we were looking for was

"What is the last grade completed by the average NEW Oprano member"

DING! Your consolation prize is ....
Fries are done![/b][/quote]
Lab, this girl will take your balls and make a knot out of them..
cj is MUCH worse than me, she doesn;'t care about balls...
;-))

cj
11-27-2003, 06:35 PM
that's not fair ... i'm a nice person ;-(

and you are very wrong about one thing!!!
I LOVE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roasted ....

Fried ...

Sauteed ...

:yowsa:

sweet.candice
11-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by quiet+Nov 26 2003, 08:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (quiet @ Nov 26 2003, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sweet.candice@Nov 26 2003, 06:48 PM
Oh, and by the way cherrylula, are you male or female? it's hard to tell from your picture, no offense
Audrey Hepburn looks like a guy?

ahahahaha[/b][/quote]

I knew it was Audrey, I was messing with cherrylulla guys, see, you're not thinking....shame shame! Quiet, I hope you're not trying to give me a hard time, because I made a point to say to you that I thought you were nice.

Hope your Thanksgiving was good.... :zoinks:

quiet
11-27-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by sweet.candice@Nov 27 2003, 04:07 PM
Quiet, I hope you're not trying to give me a hard time, because I made a point to say to you that I thought you were nice.
not at all

cheers :)

sweet.candice
11-27-2003, 08:25 PM
very cool!

:D

pimpdog
11-27-2003, 11:59 PM
did someone say pimpdog?

Digipimp
11-28-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by pimpdog@Nov 27 2003, 11:07 PM
did someone say pimpdog?
Nah I think they said pussy but it's all the same.

:ph34r: