PDA

View Full Version : No VISA pro Jettis EU clients

Petr_A
11-26-2003, 09:51 AM
Important Notice for Jettis EU Clients
November 25, 2003
Dear Jettis EU Client,

As we are sure you are aware, we have witnessed significant changes in the High Risk processing Industry over the past year, but none quite as dramatic as the past six months. Due to the increased scrutiny of this industry by the credit card associations, our EU bank just notified us that it has decided to close this portion of their portfolio as of Friday, November 28, 2003. As a result, we will no longer be able to process your Visa EU transactions after that date. For clarification purposes, Jettis' accounts were in good standing. The bank notified us that their decision to no longer support the processing activities of adult IPSP's was widespread and was not aimed solely at Jettis. It is important to note that this notice has no effect whatsoever on Jettis clients based in the US.

Obviously, this short notice has not left much time to make preparations for Visa processing for our EU clients. We will still continue to process your MasterCard, Discover and ACH transactions without any interruption. We sincerely regret that we were unable to give you greater notice and we realize that this short notice can create a hardship. While we are searching for alternative EU solutions for our clients, we are unable to ensure that we will have them in place by the date referenced above. If you have questions about these changes, we encourage you to contact our Client Services department by telephone at 818-597-4705 or via email at help@jettis.com.

Sincerely,

Team Jettis

Wizzo
11-26-2003, 10:01 AM
As it was said earlier, "then there were 3"

TheEnforcer
11-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Dang.. bad news all around today on the billing front though I suspect Jettis will bounce back rather nicely.

darkstar
11-26-2003, 10:19 AM
does anybody have a clue as of why would EU bank do such thing? I'm sure Jettis didn't break any rules,
now I'm worried that CCBILL EU will follow...that would sucks big time for many webmasters

Trev
11-26-2003, 11:35 AM
Time to get me a US Corp... :unsure:

Euro-Coeds
11-26-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Petr_A@Nov 26 2003, 04:59 PM
Important Notice for Jettis EU Clients
November 25, 2003
Dear Jettis EU Client,

our EU bank just notified us that it has decided to close this portion of their portfolio as of Friday, November 28, 2003.

Wow, they sent this email only 3 days before they are stopping processing VISA for those webmasters ...

I hope if the same happens with CCBillEU they will give webmasters at least some time to adjust things..

Last edited by Euro-Coeds at Nov 26 2003, 06:50 PM

Rolo
11-26-2003, 11:42 AM
Banks want to know who they are doing business with... would not say all 3rd party are at risk, but the banks who want to do business is getting fewer.

Mike AI
11-26-2003, 11:56 AM
I am a huge fan of Jettis, however lately I think they have had issues. My number one problem is lack of communication.

This is a good example. Surely they knew there were some issues going on, they should have notified their affiliates THEN, and give them some time to find other solutions. Sending out an e-mail with only 3 days notification is NOT good!!

Winetalk.com
11-26-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Nov 26 2003, 11:43 AM
wanna buy SSS, Inc?

I'll sell it with Labret included
;-))

Trev
11-26-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 26 2003, 07:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 26 2003, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Nov 26 2003, 11:43 AM
wanna buy SSS, Inc?

I'll sell it with Labret included
;-))[/b][/quote]
Thats a tempting offer :D

JMScore
11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
Guys,

We realize the lack of notice is a great inconvenience for our EU clients, however we received little more notice as it was just communicated by our EU bank this week that they were ceasing processing in this sector. As the post states, the standing of our account was not the issue and this move was completely unexpected.

That said, we've never been one to put all our eggs into one basket and have been pursuing many options for EU processing. As mentioned above, banks looking to process high-risk are harder and harder to come by these days but we are doing everything within our means to have a new solution for our EU clients, ASAP.

John

Dianna Vesta
11-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 26 2003, 12:04 PM
I am a huge fan of Jettis, however lately I think they have had issues. My number one problem is lack of communication.

This is a good example. Surely they knew there were some issues going on, they should have notified their affiliates THEN, and give them some time to find other solutions. Sending out an e-mail with only 3 days notification is NOT good!!
I opened with Jettis using one of my own merchant accounts. The set-up was a bitch. We still have an account but still use CCbill as our processor.

As for Visa/EU - honestly, as much as I hate to say it, this is just the beginning. I think it's going to have a domino affect as a result. I know we all talked about this the beginning of the year and what alternatives will be. My primary income is not my sites, however if they were I'd certainly be looking at those alternatives and finding creative ways to implement them. At least until a new type of third party processing goes in effect.

It's suck but I honestly feel it will get worse before it gets better.

DV

jonas
11-26-2003, 06:34 PM
Hopefully this will not lead to more bad news from them.

In case anyone missed it, PSW billing ceased processing yesterday.

Petr_A
11-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Yes and Jettis is/was supposed to take over PSW clients...

Meat
11-27-2003, 05:56 AM
If anyone from Jettis is readin shoot me an email, we have a european credit card solution if you are interested...:) If not and any other processor wants in, shoot me an email.

it comes with patented technology that gives zero chargebacks.

slavdogg
11-27-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Nov 27 2003, 06:04 AM
Meat, that sounds cool
tell us more about it

Trev
11-27-2003, 06:16 AM
I'd also like to know more being that I'm in the UK :D

Meat
11-27-2003, 06:16 AM
Slav, its VERY interesting solution:) We just tied the deal up but still have some NDAs because of the technology invovled in it.

It is a system that has been developed by some pretty big corprations and now its been passed along to us. It basiccaly uses technology and systems that have bene developed over along time, its all been plugged into one platform and it negates chargebacks.

:)

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Nov 27 2003, 06:24 AM
Slav, its VERY interesting solution:) We just tied the deal up but still have some NDAs because of the technology invovled in it.

It is a system that has been developed by some pretty big corprations and now its been passed along to us. It basiccaly uses technology and systems that have bene developed over along time, its all been plugged into one platform and it negates chargebacks.

you think you can make money with it?

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 06:30 AM
gonzo, if he says YES,
please let me sell Meat the buttoin PERSONALLY!
;-))))

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 06:31 AM
I knew
"Meat is coming",
and this si why we raised prices yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;-)))

:gbounce: :cdance: :bjump: :bwave: :bdance: :purpdance:

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 06:35 AM
Meat, just please don't go Godfather on me with:
"I give you NOTHING Senator, and I appreciate if you put $20,000 fee from your own pocket"
;-)))

Meat
11-27-2003, 06:35 AM
LOLOLOL Serge:) Dont worry we gonna throw some banners around and when we do, netpond and oprano will be first:)

Im very excited about the processing solution:)

I think we can make bank when no one else can proccess credit cards. I think it might be a case of last best chance for anyone intersted in taking cc payments...:)

At the moment its EU CC but we are looking seriously at the States also as it is also an option for us.

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Nov 27 2003, 06:43 AM
LOLOLOL Serge:) Dont worry we gonna throw some banners around and when we do, netpond and oprano will be first:)

Im very excited about the processing solution:)

I think we can make bank when no one else can proccess credit cards. I think it might be a case of last best chance for anyone intersted in taking cc payments...:)

At the moment its EU CC but we are looking seriously at the States also as it is also an option for us.
"In the land of the blind, the one eyed is a King!"

I do wish you were the ONLY source for EU processing,
your dick will be dry from all the suckings!
;-))

Nice move, mano! REALLY nice move!

Meat
11-27-2003, 06:44 AM
Thanks Serge, its actually a really nice product that would plug into jettis very easily:) Hope they read Oprano:))

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Nov 27 2003, 06:52 AM
Thanks Serge, its actually a really nice product that would plug into jettis very easily:) Hope they read Oprano:))
they are on Pay Per View status..
we bill them weekly
;-0))

Groove
11-27-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Nov 27 2003, 03:04 AM
If anyone from Jettis is readin shoot me an email, we have a european credit card solution if you are interested...:) If not and any other processor wants in, shoot me an email.

Zero chargebacks! You have found the Holy Grail!

Meat
11-27-2003, 07:28 AM

We think we might have, time will tell:)

VKLS Lutz
11-27-2003, 08:21 AM
Great news, Meat :rokk:

We were just in the process of setting up Jettis as our billing processor and then this shit happened.
Now we're going to use MPA2 to minimize risks.

How long do you think will it take until you can offer this service?

Would be cool if Jettis could easily implement this...

btw.: Hi all! First post on this board.
on GFY i'm "swingerman" but my site swingerman.net will be sold soon and I and my partners are focusing on paysites now.
just to let you know... ;)

Dianna Vesta
11-27-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Nov 27 2003, 07:36 AM

Damn that's great. Keep us posted.

doober
11-27-2003, 10:28 AM
when will more info be revealed?
Serge gave me a hardon when i read his post on gfy, but there wasnt much to read up on here

:unsure:

Winetalk.com
11-27-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by doober@Nov 27 2003, 10:36 AM
Serge gave me a hardon when i read his post on gfy, but there wasnt much to read up on here

when it becomes available...all parties concerned are interested in bringing it to the market ASAP...

Petr_A
11-27-2003, 10:59 AM
Meat, "I seek you!"

doober
11-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 27 2003, 07:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 27 2003, 07:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--doober@Nov 27 2003, 10:36 AM

when it becomes available...all parties concerned are interested in bringing it to the market ASAP...[/b][/quote]
cool, im sure may are very interested, btw what do i have to do to get a date with your goat?

happy thxgiving btw

Driven
11-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Damn that bites. I'm signing contracts to setup Jettis on Wildcash.com now, surely won't put them as 1st or 2nd processor though, they can have 3rd spot and after news like that I doubt most would trust them with their entire business sales. PSW warning signs

Mike AI
11-27-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Meat@Nov 27 2003, 07:36 AM

Not to rain on anyones parade. But I do not beleive it.

I read this whole thread, the posts Meat made were so generic to be worthless.

I have heard many promises of the Holy Grail and other great news for billing, and nothing ever comes about....

I like Meat, but I think he is delusional, pumping a product for himself, or ill-informed.

Give us some real info Meat - I will sign and NDA. But until then, I call bullshit on the holy grail!!

Now you see why one of my original titles was Devil's Advocate....

Rolo
11-27-2003, 03:45 PM
Meat, have any large card holder bank looked at the system, and said that this deliver enough information so their card holders will not be able to chargeback?

Rolo
11-27-2003, 03:49 PM
and does it require the custormer to do anything beside entering his CC#? (ex. use a digital signature, or verify via e-mail/sms/phone/mail)

Shooter
11-27-2003, 04:26 PM
Zero chargebacks seems a little unbelievable but I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got Meat.

Good luck! :)

*KK*
11-27-2003, 05:00 PM
I wouldnt expect Jettis to be in this situation for long, personally I'd be inclined to think it's a temporary setback at best.

a n g e l
11-28-2003, 06:46 AM
I also think this is just a dream. Such a system is not possible. And that's pity, but a fact :(

I also like jettis and I hope they'll find a solution for their problem.
By the way - who here also used Jettis EU? Can you please contact me via ICQ to talk.. My uin 877338

I still don't know what they are going to do with rebills - maybe they can transfer rebills to other billing..? Also I hope they'll pay all payments in time.. I'm worrying about that because we still haven't received this week payment and they have holidays now.

Dravyk
11-28-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 27 2003, 12:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 27 2003, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meat@Nov 27 2003, 07:36 AM

I have heard many promises of the Holy Grail and other great news for billing, and nothing ever comes about....

I like Meat, but I think he is delusional, pumping a product for himself, or ill-informed.

Give us some real info Meat - I will sign and NDA. But until then, I call bullshit on the holy grail!!

Now you see why one of my original titles was Devil's Advocate....[/b][/quote]
Ah, Netpond's Devil's Advocate ... those were the days!!

Mike, I do not at all blame you for being skeptical.

That said, I know Meat is on to something viable here. 'Nuff said. :D

Mike AI
11-28-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Nov 28 2003, 04:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Nov 28 2003, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Nov 27 2003, 12:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Meat@Nov 27 2003, 07:36 AM

Now you see why one of my original titles was Devil's Advocate....
Ah, Netpond's Devil's Advocate ... those were the days!!

Mike, I do not at all blame you for being skeptical.

That said, I know Meat is on to something viable here. 'Nuff said. :D[/b][/quote]

Yeah I got an ICQ from Meat. I hope he can pull it off....

But I have heard many other people make similiar promises, and none have come to fruition...

gonzo
11-28-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by JMScore@Nov 26 2003, 01:05 PM
Guys,

We realize the lack of notice is a great inconvenience for our EU clients, however we received little more notice as it was just communicated by our EU bank this week that they were ceasing processing in this sector. As the post states, the standing of our account was not the issue and this move was completely unexpected.

That said, we've never been one to put all our eggs into one basket and have been pursuing many options for EU processing. As mentioned above, banks looking to process high-risk are harder and harder to come by these days but we are doing everything within our means to have a new solution for our EU clients, ASAP.

John
I hope you got something to tell this USA client next week . . .

Rolo
11-28-2003, 08:07 PM
More power to the people who can reduze chargebacks. I also hope Meat is on to something, but have seen too many bankers change the rules as they go :(

Last edited by Rolo at Nov 28 2003, 05:20 PM