PDA

View Full Version : Labret, don't be shy...

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 02:08 PM
([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:56 PM)
(Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 10:52 AM)

http://manlover.com

oh nah, but I sent you quite a bit of traffic for that site back in your per click days. You were one of my first sponsors.

it was never my site, but I had some vested interest in it...
what is your name? or should I ask John who was the one sending traffic to /MAN/ directory from Michigan?

don't worry, I won't knock your door with a knife
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 02:10 PM
Labret, John is going thry 97-99 database, can you beat him and save him some work?
Please...I won't tell anybody

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 11:18 AM
Labret, John is going thry 97-99 database, can you beat him and save him some work?

Cool.

You assume I sent traffic under my name and not a company. Let me know what you find Dick Tracy. :)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 02:22 PM
Labret, don't bother...John found you...
interesting how the wheels turn
;-))

too bad you joined AFTER the "knights" were gone
;-)))

Martin
11-25-2003, 02:26 PM
"don't worry, I won't knock your door with a knife"

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 02:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 11:18 AM

Cool.

You assume I sent traffic under my name and not a company. Let me know what you find Dick Tracy. :)[/b][/quote]
is that a challenge?

do you want me to post John's findings?

do you assume I haven';t changed all corporate registrations on the state website?

Cohen challenged me,
confucy challenged my wife,
is that your turn now?

;-)))

I love being challenged........

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 11:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 11:18 AM

Cool.

You assume I sent traffic under my name and not a company. Let me know what you find Dick Tracy. :)
is that a challenge?

do you want me to post John's findings?

do you assume I haven';t changed all corporate registrations on the state website?

Cohen challenged me,
confucy challenged my wife,
is that your turn now?

;-)))

I love being challenged........[/b][/quote]

uhm... ok. If invading my privacy and outing me on a message board sounds like a good idea to you, have at it. I wont stop you.

I have been on the boards for years and everyone knows that I am not a big fan of discussing business. It is not why I am here. I dont spam my warez, I do not solicit business here. I am basically a one man operation. I have my own content produced, I generate my own traffic, I run my own paysites. I am sure if you dig hard enough you will find out what sites I am involved with and who I have been involved with. Its no real secret, as I said I have done business with Fletch and many others. The CCBill people know me, IBill people know me real well.

Why dont I like to discuss it? Have you been paying attention the last 4 days? I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 11:45 AM

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 02:37 PM
Serge this is why most of us dont like talking about what we do.

It seems there is some malicious intent involved when someone wants to know what you do.

Serge please tell me you arent going to use my personal info against me using your Mike AI connections the way you are here.

I am a Purecash affiliate, will this be used against me now?

Please man, some of us really arent into this.

This is how boards get out of hand when people use their pull to invade someones privacy for board fun.

Sly
11-25-2003, 02:43 PM
I used to show people my stuff. Then they started ripping me off. I still show some, but only what I have to. A certain level of privacy can be a GOOD thing in this business.

Very few people know my name, though it's very easy to find. Even fewer people have actually met me, and I'm still doing just fine.

Mike AI
11-25-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

It seems there is some malicious intent involved when someone wants to know what you do.

Serge please tell me you arent going to use my personal info against me using your Mike AI connections the way you are here.

This is how boards get out of hand when people use their pull to invade someones privacy for board fun.

Serge is not an owner of PureCash. He has nothing to do with it.

HiRise, PureCash and any other properties I own 100% will never give out any personal information to anyone. We beleive strongly in privacy!!

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 25 2003, 11:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 25 2003, 11:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

Serge is not an owner of PureCash. He has nothing to do with it.

HiRise, PureCash and any other properties I own 100% will never give out any personal information to anyone. We beleive strongly in privacy!![/b][/quote]
I get nervous when I see people doing shit like this man.

I have had people get VERY MALICIOUS using my personal info against me, and THAT is why we try to stay low key.

I trust you, because you are more liable for it.

Glad to know you wouldnt sell us out then.

Thanks Mike.

Equinox
11-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Any sponsor who gives out personal information on request belongs shot on sight.
<_<

cherrylula
11-25-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Equinox@Nov 25 2003, 12:05 PM
Any sponsor who gives out personal information on request belongs shot on sight.
<_<
Or content providers, or anyone else for that matter through business dealings.

I've had sales guys actually call my house wanting to talk to me because they saw my personal info that I was a girl, not for real business reasons. So I try not to use my first name unless I have to.

This was probably a couple years ago though now... and I can't recall the sponsor just know I did not use them.

Last edited by cherrylula at Nov 25 2003, 12:14 PM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM

uhm... ok. If invading my privacy and outing me on a message board sounds like a good idea to you, have at it. I wont stop you.

I have been on the boards for years and everyone knows that I am not a big fan of discussing business. It is not why I am here. I dont spam my warez, I do not solicit business here. I am basically a one man operation. I have my own content produced, I generate my own traffic, I run my own paysites. I am sure if you dig hard enough you will find out what sites I am involved with and who I have been involved with. Its no real secret, as I said I have done business with Fletch and many others. The CCBill people know me, IBill people know me real well.

Why dont I like to discuss it? Have you been paying attention the last 4 days? I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?
absolutelly,
I won't, I do NOT invade privacies, unless I am challenged...
..and I don't go back on my word

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

..and how would I know who you were if you don't tell me?
People, you talk too much, all I do is listen and put 1+1 together,
I am not after anybody, do I look like some psyco to you??

geeze!

I am a LISTENER, not a fighter
;-)))

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 12:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 12:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

..and how would I know who you were if you don't tell me?
People, you talk too much, all I do is listen and put 1+1 together,
I am not after anybody, do I look like some psyco to you??

geeze!

I am a LISTENER, not a fighter
;-)))[/b][/quote]
No you dont Serge.

I am speaking ONLY from exsperience here.

I have seen people play the nice guy and try to find out things and tyhen USE THEM AGAINST me, so I try to keep my stuff to myself and work off boards with clients, projects, and partners.

I can only assume you wouldnt do such a thing, but as I do not really know ANY of you and you all KNOW each other, it seems I am the one at the mercy of if you would or would not.

Anyhow, only a fool would do such a thing, and I have never thought of you as a fool.

Weird, maybe, but not a fool.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Equinox@Nov 25 2003, 03:05 PM
<_<
correct...and Oprano doesn't give ANYBODY any information about posters, unless directed to do so by the courts...

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 03:18 PM

No you dont Serge.

I am speaking ONLY from exsperience here.

I have seen people play the nice guy and try to find out things and tyhen USE THEM AGAINST me, so I try to keep my stuff to myself and work off boards with clients, projects, and partners.

I can only assume you wouldnt do such a thing, but as I do not really know ANY of you and you all KNOW each other, it seems I am the one at the mercy of if you would or would not.

Anyhow, only a fool would do such a thing, and I have never thought of you as a fool.

Weird, maybe, but not a fool.
well, that rules me out...I can be blamed for lots of things,
playing a "nice guy" is not one of them
;-)))

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM
I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?
This is why I think it's hilarious that you guys give so much credence to Labret's inflammatory rhetoric...

Imagine the mind which would consider it unpleasant to have his servers and business destroyed but find it just and appealing to stick a screwdriver in a skull or beat up a spammer's children...

Logic disconnection or playing a fiddle? You decide... :rolleyes:

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 25 2003, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 25 2003, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM
I would prefer not to have my servers rooted or have spammers dos me. Make sense?
This is why I think it's hilarious that you guys give so much credence to Labret's inflammatory rhetoric...

Imagine the mind which would consider it unpleasant to have his servers and business destroyed but find it just and appealing to stick a screwdriver in a skull or beat up a spammer's children...

Logic disconnection or playing a fiddle? You decide... :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]

I think you got me all wrong.

I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking, I just try and avoid such things as a good server rooting. Hell yeah I would hate to have my servers blown up. If anyone wants to attempt to smack me around at a con, have at it. I extended the invitation at the last one I went to.

No matter how much shit any of you give me, I would never resort to vandalizing your shit. And its not like its difficult to find a russian script kiddie to reak havoc for a minimal investment and leave my hands nice and clean. If I let you get to me to the point where I would do such a thing then you win, and I would never let any of you have that sort of control over me.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 12:40 PM

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 03:40 PM
I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking,

You brought my children into this.

You threatened my children.

So stop bellyaching and accept the consequences. :-)))

You lose.

If you think that means you win , so be it :-))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Labret, are they picking on you?

People, leave my revolutionary marxist alone!

ha haven't killed anybody...yet
';-)))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 03:48 PM
I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking,

You brought my children into this.

You threatened my children.

So stop bellyaching and accept the consequences. :-)))

You lose.

If you think that means you win , so be it :-))
NIck, he only threatened your children who go to colleges...

which children of yours go there?

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 03:43 PM
Serge,

I'm plan on educating him. ;-)))

there are consequences to any action.

I'm prepared to accept mine :-))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 03:51 PM
Serge,

I'm plan on educating him. ;-)))

there are consequences to any action.

I'm prepared to accept mine :-))
Labret, apologise...c'mon, you know that bringing kids and family even in ajoking contest, was a dumb idea..
put it to rest and be a mench

quiet
11-25-2003, 03:47 PM
maybe everyone can start posting their various weaponry now.

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 03:48 PM
He crossed a line.

He brought in non-combatants.

Your words , I believe , Serge.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 03:56 PM
He crossed a line.

He brought in non-combatants.

Your words , I believe , Serge.
nick,
he did, he didn't know, he spent too much time on GFY where he learned his board manners,
I apologise on his behalf and promise he'll never do it again...

will that work?

cherrylula
11-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by quiet@Nov 25 2003, 12:55 PM
Fletch was eyeing a shiny red boxcutter in line at the store the other day. It was rather pretty, will probably pick it up next time we are there hahaha

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 03:56 PM
aahaha shit, dont apologize for me.

Do what you have to do spammer.

Your ass isnt gonna do jack shit nigger.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 03:56 PM
im going to buy that box cutter next time im there too.

maybe today.

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 03:40 PM
I think you got me all wrong.

I fully accept the consequence of my shit talking, I just try and avoid such things as a good server rooting. Hell yeah I would hate to have my servers blown up. If anyone wants to attempt to smack me around at a con, have at it. I extended the invitation at the last one I went to.

No matter how much shit any of you give me, I would never resort to vandalizing your shit. And its not like its difficult to find a russian script kiddie to reak havoc for a minimal investment and leave my hands nice and clean. If I let you get to me to the point where I would do such a thing then you win, and I would never let any of you have that sort of control over me.
I don't have you wrong at all...

I am a sociologist-gist. I study those who study sociology. In fact, I am an omnitologist....

I grew up surrounded by academia. My father has 2 PhD's and my mother has 1. Both sets of biological grandparents and their successive spouses had PhD's. My father has been considered one of the leading professors in his field for 20 years. My parents entertained the intelligentsia at our home for decades. Imagine their disgust when I dropped out of school in the ninth grade...

I've seen this behavior before, and it's all very entertaining, despite the many contradictions (on all sides)...

By all means, continue, sir....I am beginning to enjoy it thoroughly..

P.S. Sorry for any delayed responses. I am having multiple meetings.... :)

Peaches
11-25-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 03:43 PM
I have been on the boards for years and everyone knows that I am not a big fan of discussing business. It is not why I am here.
So why ARE you here?

Serge isn't a sponser. Plus, Labret WANTS to know what he finds out about him:

Let me know what you find Dick Tracy.

:)

Peaches
11-25-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by quiet@Nov 25 2003, 04:55 PM
I have a "Lil' Whippersnapper" rifle next to my front door. :)

Vick
I've tried to stay out of this one and let cooler heads prevail

But that's the worst post I've ever seen in my life

again Nick I apologize to you for starting this whole thing

:(

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

hmmm...I thought you were smarter...my bad....

FATPad
11-25-2003, 04:00 PM
I'm unarmed. :-\

All I got is kitchen knives. And scissors. I wonder if anyone I want to kill will hold my scissors and run if I ask them to.

TeenGodFather
11-25-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 01:08 PM
I'm unarmed. :-\

All I got is kitchen knives. And scissors. I wonder if anyone I want to kill will hold my scissors and run if I ask them to.
My friends steal my knifes and spoons. I'm serious. After every party atleast a few spoons have gone missing.

gonzo
11-25-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

hmmm...I thought you were smarter...my bad....[/b][/quote]
Pay up Serge....told ya!

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

hmmm...I thought you were smarter...my bad....[/b][/quote]
Ive never seen Labret stop once he finds the G-Spot.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 04:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 04:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:04 PM

Pay up Serge....told ya![/b][/quote]
fuckin' with Nick is never a good idea when he is sober...and he is now.

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Vick,

No worries . :-)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 04:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM

Ive never seen Labret stop once he finds the G-Spot.[/b][/quote]
I never seen Nick stop when his family is involved either...

I wash my hands, I tried....

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM

I never seen Nick stop when his family is involved either...

I wash my hands, I tried....[/b][/quote]
Now is when it gets dirty.

One thing is, the guy who turns to illegal activity, is the one with unclean hands.

:matey:

Diamond Jim
And the experiments continue....on both sides...

Who will blink first?

Fascinating...

Nickatilynx
labret,

Come on up.

Or just give me your real name and I'll surprise you. :-)

quiet
11-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM

isn't that the truth? anyway, nothing will come of it. an almost exact repeat, of an exact repeat, of an exact repeat. remember the guy that was going to come to his home with guns blazing? a few words on message board can get people so pissed off :)

Last edited by quiet at Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by quiet+Nov 25 2003, 04:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (quiet @ Nov 25 2003, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM

isn't that the truth. anyway, nothing will come of it. an almost exact repeat, of an exact repeat, of an exact repeat. remember the guy that was going to come to his home with guns blazing? a few words on message board can get people so pissed off :)[/b][/quote]
tell that to Brad...he did meet Nick in Vancouver...
;-)))

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:11 PM
fletch,

1.) He threatened my kids.A threat I take seriously. Reasonable action to nullify this threat is lawful.

2.) Grow the fuck up!! Do you think I give a fuck about breaking the law.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 01:06 PM

Like I am gonna back down from donut boy? Over something this stupid? Fear it.. I fucking welcome it.

Fear is having one of Hans Burgers North American associates email you a picture of your front door from the day before and then call you and tell you that some Ukranian leg breakers will be next.

Donut boy is 6 hours away and I have his address. Either he is the dumbest fucker I have ever seen, or is a ninja and I dont know it yet. And I know East Side White Pride has a vancouver chapter and are always looking to make some money. He wants to extend this beyond the boards, so be it. If one of my servers so much as stutters. I cant imagine much beyond playing with one of my boxes.

We shall see.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 01:19 PM
fletch,

1.) He threatened my kids.A threat I take seriously. Reasonable action to nullify this threat is lawful.

Why dont you stick to the one target.

I am not involved in this other than watching for the most part.

I didnt even see the threat, which shows how much I am actually paying attention to this crap.

I just refresh as I do my work guy.

Go get em tiger.

quiet
11-25-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -quiet@Nov 25 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 01:13 PM

isn't that the truth. anyway, nothing will come of it. an almost exact repeat, of an exact repeat, of an exact repeat. remember the guy that was going to come to his home with guns blazing? a few words on message board can get people so pissed off :)
tell that to Brad...he did meet Nick in Vancouver...
;-)))[/b][/quote]
i heard about that. looks like he came away still breathing ;)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:19 PM

Fear is having one of Hans Burgers North American associates email you a picture of your front door from the day before and then call you and tell you that some Ukranian leg breakers will be next.

you did the right thing than...so you are NOT above the fear...

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by quiet@Nov 25 2003, 04:22 PM

i heard about that. looks like he came away still breathing ;)
not before having his pants full
;-)))

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:19 PM

you did the right thing than...so you are NOT above the fear...[/b][/quote]
Lets just say I was a little more receptive to discussing his demands.

Dont play with Hans Burger.

FATPad
11-25-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 01:19 PM
fletch,

You really think Labret is going to come to your house and beat your kids?

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:18 PM
We shall see :)

Now, how about the Canucks ;-))

ahahahahaha :-)

Hope you get wiser :-)))

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Nov 25 2003, 01:27 PM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:25 PM

well, yes and no..
I happened to know russians who not only played but had him process for their sites...

every situation is just an opportunity for business, as far as I amk concerned...

but other than that-
YES, I wouldn't wish Hans on anybody.

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:25 PM
Life lesson : Never play with your food...

sarettah
11-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by quiet@Nov 25 2003, 03:55 PM
http://www.pptb.net/images/flag.jpg

:okthumb:

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 25 2003, 04:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 25 2003, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:25 PM
Life lesson : Never play with your food...[/b][/quote]
DJ, c'mon, you never heard of him?????

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by FATPad+Nov 25 2003, 01:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FATPad @ Nov 25 2003, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 01:19 PM
fletch,

You really think Labret is going to come to your house and beat your kids?[/b][/quote]

ahahaha all I said is I would like to kick spammers kids asses if given the chance.

Nowhere did I say "I am driving to Canukistan to beat up donutboys kids".

But if he wants to stretch it out, I welcome it. Some fucking lowlife spammer thinks I will back down? Riiiight. I have had valid threats from everyone from JDL to Dutch mobsters, this is a fucking joke. I do not fear for my safety, I would however hate to see my host have to deal anything.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 01:31 PM

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:25 PM

well, yes and no..
I happened to know russians who not only played but had him process for their sites...

every situation is just an opportunity for business, as far as I amk concerned...

but other than that-
YES, I wouldn't wish Hans on anybody.[/b][/quote]

Agreed. I eventually ended up doing a considerable amount of business with him.

But on the other hand I watched him put literally a hundred + people out of business. Through both fear and legal intimidation. I hate him but I love and fear him.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 01:32 PM

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:22 PM

Of course not , but Mr."I only debate and make people lose control" sure falls into it too. Doesn't he?

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha

And you think you can make people dance , labret?

Dance monkey!!!!

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:29 PM

ahahaha all I said is I would like to kick spammers kids asses if given the chance.

this is what i figured.

no real threat, just a bunch of horse shit.

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Nov 25 2003, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:25 PM
DJ, c'mon, you never heard of him?????[/b][/quote]
I remember throwing Hans Grueber down the side of the Nakatomi building once, but Hans Burger is eluding me...

"Yippy Ky Ay, Motherfucker!"

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:27 PM
So how do you like to be fucked with til you respond , labret ?

No one except your imported fan club takes you seriously.

You are basically an "Anon" here , you just got treated as one.

Dance monkey ;-))))

sarettah
11-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by -Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 01:19 PM
fletch,

But if he wants to stretch it out, I welcome it. Some fucking lowlife spammer thinks I will back down? Riiiight. I have had valid threats from everyone from JDL to Dutch mobsters, this is a fucking joke. I do not fear for my safety, I would however hate to see my host have to deal anything.[/b]
Actually, your exact quote was:

Originally posted by -Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:46 AM

Which great seat of learning are you attending ,Labret.

So I can ensure my children won't apply. ;-[))))

WSU, a Pac10 school.

I wish I knew a spammers kids. I would kick their asses on principle.

and then later in the same thread:

<!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:56 AM
WSU, a Pac10 school.

Impressive....lol

I was expecting Oxford,Cambridge,Yale , Harvard maybe the LSE

I wish I knew a spammers kids. I would kick their asses on principle.

So you threaten my kids , huh?

Come to Canada.Don't make me have you found :-))))

Are you a spammer? Do I know your kids?

Dont threaten me. I will drive my ass to Canada and beat your fat fucking Mexican donut eating ass.

[/quote]

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 25 2003, 04:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 25 2003, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Nov 25 2003, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:25 PM
DJ, c'mon, you never heard of him?????
I remember throwing Hans Grueber down the side of the Nakatomi building once, but Hans Burger is eluding me...

"Yippy Ky Ay, Motherfucker!"[/b][/quote]
DJ, some names are better NOT to know..
how about if I tell you that our ScottPB was his target once and had to hide?
..and you know Scott....
;-)))

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Just as I figured. What a let down. The least you could have done would be to have someone run a mini dos, shit even I can do that. It shouldnt be too hard to get my address. Have someone put a dead cat on my door with some viagra spam attached to it.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:29 PM

as illustrated so finely above.

no threat to his kids at all.

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:31 PM
and Serge!!!!

93,000 posts.

Congratulations , my friend :-)

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 04:36 PM
..and you know Scott....
;-)))
Hmmm....yeah, if Scott was hiding from him, I'd feel just fine not making his acquaintance...ever...

Actually, Labret looks a little like Scott....not as muscular, but there is some resemblance...

DrGuile
11-25-2003, 04:32 PM
This thread is very uninteresting. and that's not a typo.
:agrin:

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 04:39 PM
and Serge!!!!

93,000 posts.

I told you we can do it!!!!
;_))
thanks for your help, mano!
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 25 2003, 04:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 25 2003, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 04:36 PM
..and you know Scott....
;-)))
Hmmm....yeah, if Scott was hiding from him, I'd feel just fine not making his acquaintance...ever...

Actually, Labret looks a little like Scott....not as muscular, but there is some resemblance...[/b][/quote]
naaahhh...
Labret is a pussy cat...who thinks he is a porcupine
\;-)))

sarettah
11-25-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 04:39 PM
and Serge!!!!

93,000 posts.

;_))
;-)))[/b][/quote]
:okthumb:

lolololololololol.............I knew there was a madness to this method.......

:yowsa:

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 04:35 PM
I feel so used and dirty.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 04:36 PM
smoke break

http://www.askzen.com/Images/smoking_kid.jpg

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Just as I figured. What a let down. The least you could have done would be to have someone run a mini dos, shit even I can do that. It shouldnt be too hard to get my address. Have someone put a dead cat on my door with some viagra spam attached to it.

I NEVER fuck with someone servers.

Boards are boards...a server is a man's livelyhood.Fucking with that is not right.

I have some ,very few I grant you ,morals...but some :)

But you are on for the viagra spam. ;-))))

quiet
11-25-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 01:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 04:39 PM
and Serge!!!!

93,000 posts.

;_))
;-)))[/b][/quote]

TheJimmy
11-25-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim@Nov 25 2003, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=Diamond Jim,Nov 25 2003, 04:28

"Yippy Ky Ay, Motherfucker!"
Good flick...

:okthumb: :okthumb:

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 04:38 PM
classic.

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:43 PM
I feel so used and dirty.
why? BE PROUD!
1% of Oprano posts on THIS board were made ..today.

if you weren't independetly wealthy,
I'd send you a check,
but...I won't disrespect you with it.

sarettah
hmmm..I am only seeing 92820....... what am I missing.....

Go back and count again I guess....(grumblegrumblegrumble)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 04:44 PM

Boards are boards...a server is a man's livelyhood.Fucking with that is not right.

hahhahahaha,
I LOVE Oprano today
;-)))

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Nov 25 2003, 04:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 04:36 PM
..and you know Scott....
;-)))

Actually, Labret looks a little like Scott....not as muscular, but there is some resemblance...
naaahhh...
Labret is a pussy cat...who thinks he is a porcupine
\;-)))[/b][/quote]
That much is clear...

I meant actual physical resemblance...

Maybe it's they are both short and baldish... :ph34r:

- (Hides Boltcutters)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 04:46 PM
hmmm..I am only seeing 92820....... what am I missing.....

Go back and count again I guess....(grumblegrumblegrumble)
hit reload

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 04:44 PM
Great fucking thread.

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 04:45 PM
12 guests, 34 members 9 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]
>Nickatilynx >Serge_Oprano >TheEnforcer >[Labret] >Fletch XXX >TheJimmy >Peaches >kelly >sarettah >The Hammer >stocktrader23 >Julene >TeenGodFather >PornoDoggy >doober >TDF >*KK* >Vick >Mutt >Anthony >gonzo >gal >MikeW >FightThePatent >Mateo >FATPad >RichC >dirtyone >JR >DrGuile >MattK >XXXPhoto >sarah_webinc >Sharpie
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 93070 posts

This Associate Degree course was provided by the University of Oprano. ;-)))

I'm off to pick up my children from school :)

quiet
11-25-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 01:52 PM
Great fucking thread.
hey stock :)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 04:53 PM
12 guests, 34 members 9 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]
>Nickatilynx >Serge_Oprano >TheEnforcer >[Labret] >Fletch XXX >TheJimmy >Peaches >kelly >sarettah >The Hammer >stocktrader23 >Julene >TeenGodFather >PornoDoggy >doober >TDF >*KK* >Vick >Mutt >Anthony >gonzo >gal >MikeW >FightThePatent >Mateo >FATPad >RichC >dirtyone >JR >DrGuile >MattK >XXXPhoto >sarah_webinc >Sharpie
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 93070 posts

This Associate Degree course was provided by the University of Oprano. ;-)))

I'm off to pick up my children from school :)
well, we ARE working on the step TWO..

First was to close the board to the guests..

Second is..we'll be CHARGING for new registrations...

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by quiet+Nov 25 2003, 01:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (quiet @ Nov 25 2003, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 01:52 PM
Great fucking thread.
hey stock :)[/b][/quote]
What's up man. The whole damn crew is over here today. Oprano may make take a spike on Alexa this month. ;)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 04:54 PM
and I am NOT kidding

http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s...threadid=201605 (http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201605)

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 02:02 PM
and I am NOT kidding

http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s...threadid=201605 (http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201605)
thats gonna be good for a 4 pager.

Peaches
11-25-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 06:02 PM
and I am NOT kidding

Whew - glad I got in on time - I can't afford $25. :(

Vick
11-25-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:19 PM
I'm calling Bullshit on this

Reason - Fat little nobody with bad tattoo's doesn't have anything anyone wants

Just another one of his wet dreams where he is a person who matters

Sad little attention whore

Peaches
11-25-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 25 2003, 06:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 25 2003, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:19 PM

Sad little attention whore[/b][/quote]
Delusions of grandeur are fun to watch. :)

I predict no one will EVER send me a picture of my front door without me knowing they took it. B)

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 25 2003, 02:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 25 2003, 02:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 04:19 PM

Sad little attention whore[/b][/quote]

Gee, I wonder if I got under your skin.

Fat with bad tattoos?

http://www.detroithardcore.com/fatbitch.jpg

Im not that fat, I got some pudge but I am far from what most would consider fat or obese. Esp by American standards. A one handed snap for you in the bathroom mirror, representin the shirt Fletch sent me. titts.

Bad tattoos? Thousands of dollars of work done by Jim Litwalk. A god to many people.

http://www.eskustoms.com/jimetatpics.htm

Go ahead and try and tell us his work sucks.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 02:20 PM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 05:11 PM
you DO remind me the ScottPB!
;-))

http://www.detroithardcore.com/fatbitch.jpg

[Labret]
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 02:17 PM

I predict no one will EVER send me a picture of my front door without me knowing they took it. B)

Why would admitting I got hassled and gave into a thug be delusions of grandeur? I got owned, and owned HARD. It was humiliation at its finest.

Fletch XXX
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:17 PM
A one handed snap for you in the bathroom mirror, representin the shirt Fletch sent me. titts.

Hell yeah man, i dont even have that one.

:rokk:

SykkBoy
11-25-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 04:44 PM

Ah, for fuck's sake, you two aren't going to start hugging now are you???

Next thing you know labret will be playing golf in Vancouver and Nick will be going to Skrewdriver concerts......

armageddon is at hand folks....

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 05:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 02:17 PM

Why would admitting I got hassled and gave into a thug be delusions of grandeur? I got owned, and owned HARD. It was humiliation at its finest.[/b][/quote]
Romanns say:
Live dog is better than a dead lion
;-))))

Vick
11-25-2003, 05:23 PM
the tattoo's in the new pic you posted look better than in the silly knife pic you posted today

You're a sad little attention whore living a sad little life as a keyboard warrior - you don't have anything that anyone wants

I read you for what you are in another thread, you know, I know it

You have serious issues

and enjoy being humiliated
which you admitted paying for at the hands of your educators

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 02:31 PM
the tattoo's in the new pic you posted look better than in the silly knife pic you posted today

You're a sad little attention whore living a sad little life as a keyboard warrior - you don't have anything that anyone wants

You have serious issues

You don't have issues? I read about 10 minutes of your drivel in another thread and that was enough for me.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 02:33 PM

You don't have issues?
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=infatuation

quiet
11-25-2003, 05:27 PM

You have serious issues

well, someone is certainly feeling threatened.

Vick
11-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Sorry to hear that :P

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 05:30 PM

You have serious issues

Ooh ooh do me next!

Vick
11-25-2003, 05:35 PM
Fletch I posted to you in another thread, why don't you mind your own business

Labret - what are you giving you little fan club here to come to your support?

I stand by my statements

Labret is trying to hard to be a tough man behind a keyboard and thinking of justifications for your behaviors, hiding behind your supposed studies of ethnomethodology

A sad fat attention whore

hiding behind the name of studies when in reality Labret's doing it to garner attention be it good or bad

and what's even funnier Labret's has some (maybe even including himself) deluded into believing it -

your little fan club so to speak - those with minds that you can impress -
you won't find many of those here so you had to bring a few to keep your deflated sense of self esteem puffed up

I was correct when I guessed Labert has issues stemming from childhood, wasn't I?

How does it feel to be dissected it 3 days?

There's easy cracks, tough cracks but no impossible cracks

Now I'll continue listening to the patent attorneys

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 02:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 02:31 PM

You have serious issues

Ooh ooh do me next![/b][/quote]
Hope you're ready.

It will be something along the lines of:

Can you tell me the cultural significance Otis Redding recording 'Satisfaction' and 'Day Tripper' had on the 60's?

Get google ready.

Peaches
11-25-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 06:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 02:17 PM

Why would admitting I got hassled and gave into a thug be delusions of grandeur? I got owned, and owned HARD. It was humiliation at its finest.[/b][/quote]
Since you said:

I wear their hate like a badge.
..it would only be logical to assume you were proud of the "visit" since you claim that's what you like bringing out in people.

However, apparently having to actually deal with the repercussions isn't as much fun for you. :P

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM
Fletch I posted to you in another thread, why don't you mind your own business.
http://www.goreydetails.net/images/items/jpeg419.jpg

quiet
11-25-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 02:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 02:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 02:31 PM

You have serious issues

Ooh ooh do me next!
Hope you're ready.

It will be something along the lines of:

Can you tell me the cultural significance Otis Redding recording 'Satisfaction' and 'Day Tripper' had on the 60's?

Get google ready.[/b][/quote]
ahahahaha

quiet
11-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM
weird. that sounds more like something fletch would say. *shrug*

Peaches
11-25-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by quiet+Nov 25 2003, 06:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (quiet @ Nov 25 2003, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM
weird. that sounds more like something fletch would say. *shrug*[/b][/quote]
Maybe they were sharing a brain yesterday. :awinky:

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM

I stand by my statements

Labret is trying to hard to be a tough man behind a keyboard and thinking of justifications for your behaviors, hiding behind your supposed studies of ethnomethodology

hiding behind the name of studies when in reality Labret's doing it to garner attention be it good or bad

and what's even funnier Labret's has some (maybe even including himself) deluded into believing it -

you won't find many of those here so you had to bring a few to keep your deflated sense of self esteem puffed up

I was correct when I guessed Labert has issues stemming from childhood, wasn't I?

Did you pay somebody to type that up for you? You just keep pasting it over and over. If you want to piss at least learn some basic skills. You're just annoying.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM

..it would only be logical to assume you were proud of the "visit" since you claim that's what you like bringing out in people.

However, apparently having to actually deal with the repercussions isn't as much fun for you. :P
Just so ya knows, there be a difference between message board pissing, and real life extortion or any other criminal activities being done for profit.

Just a thought.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 06:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 02:17 PM

Why would admitting I got hassled and gave into a thug be delusions of grandeur? I got owned, and owned HARD. It was humiliation at its finest.
Since you said:

However, apparently having to actually deal with the repercussions isn't as much fun for you. :P[/b][/quote]

As you may have noticed I am not a big fan of backing down.

Hans Burger is the first time I have backed down to anyone in this industry, and on this board is the first time I have ever admitted it.

There have been no repercussions from anyone else in the literal years of board warriors like Vick freaking out (unless you consider attempting to rationalize with him a tragic consequence), nor did Burger stem from anything board related.

quiet
11-25-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 02:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 02:43 PM

I stand by my statements

Did you pay somebody to type that up for you? You just keep pasting it over and over. If you want to piss at least learn some basic skills. You're just annoying.[/b][/quote]
either way, it's more or less a copy and paste from another post:

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...9d1cb4ca7a48cd3 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=7539&s=6efc67c19a8bbb7349d1cb4ca7a48cd3)

Cirrus
11-25-2003, 05:57 PM
:stout:

Vick
11-25-2003, 06:03 PM
a bunch of GFY rejects ah ha ha ha ha ha

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:11 PM
In just a few hours I have you all figured out.

You are the Michael Jackson of Oprano.

sarettah
11-25-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 06:31 PM
:unsure:

JR
11-25-2003, 06:25 PM
drama.

for all those who have achieved their full potential as human beings before 10a.m. and found the rest of their day empty.

Vick
11-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 06:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:11 PM

You are the Michael Jackson of Oprano.[/b][/quote]
How can you type with Labret's cock in your mouth ah ha ha ha

Don't like seeing the truth about your hero

and I don't understand your statement at all (you probably don't either)

JR - it's not like you haven't done it, I'm admittedly caught up in it for a few days - I'll have better things to do later this week :awinky:

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:39 PM

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...a971417341dce61 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=7518&s=643a09caad52cfe69a971417341dce61)

Is it hard to type with Serge cock in your mouth?

That makes me sad.

And you say you learn nothing from me.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 06:45 PM
Labret,
who was the inventor of punk rock?

Vick got you, you just don't know it yet
;-0))

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 03:53 PM
Labret,

;-0))

I appreciate your desire to increase impressions, but if the insinuation is that the Ramones started punk... good god. Stick with what you know Serge.

As for my answer, I dont think anyone one band / person can be pointed to as the originator of punk. There are many styles of punk. Punk rock is not just a sound, its also a state of mind. I have my ideas of how it all started and whom influenced whom, but Fletch can give a better description of the progression of rock into punk rock.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 03:59 PM

Peaches
11-25-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 07:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:39 PM

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...a971417341dce61 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=7518&s=643a09caad52cfe69a971417341dce61)

That makes me sad.

And you say you learn nothing from me.[/b][/quote]
Gosh, yeah, when you said it yesterday, that was the first time it's EVER been said here, on other message boards or IRL. :unsure: You are truly the creator of that saying and Vick merely learned it from you. :P

Vick
11-25-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 06:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:39 PM

That makes me sad.

And you say you learn nothing from me.[/b][/quote]
Didn't realize you originated that line nor did I say I never learned anythign from you
- really you didn't but you did use it here first -

Didn't think of it at the time I was responding to your fan club

Hey Labret - still haven't figured out the cultural and social significance of the Ramones, have you? :biglaugh:

Gabba Gabba Hey

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 25 2003, 03:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 25 2003, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 06:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:11 PM

Don't like seeing the truth about your hero

and I don't understand your statement at all (you probably don't either)

JR - it's not like you haven't done it, I'm admittedly caught up in it for a few days - I'll have better things to do later this week :awinky:[/b][/quote]
I know exactly what I meant. Should I paste it again for more emphasis?

By the way, I have Labret's cock in my mouth simple for pointing out that you are an idiot? Who said I was taking up for Labret? I questioned how you could point out someone has issues when you yourself are clearly deranged. I do believe Labret can handle his own.

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:59 PM
QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 25 2003, 03:39 PM)

How long did it take you to "figure" that one out? Yea me and Labret go way back. I always was a sucker for the extremely perverse porn niche.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 07:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:59 PM

How long did it take you to "figure" that one out? Yea me and Labret go way back. I always was a sucker for the extremely perverse porn niche.[/b][/quote]
how come Hans Burger didn't make a pic of your doors?
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 06:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 03:53 PM
Labret,

;-0))

I appreciate your desire to increase impressions, but if the insinuation is that the Ramones started punk... good god. Stick with what you know Serge.

As for my answer, I dont think anyone one band / person can be pointed to as the originator of punk. There are many styles of punk. Punk rock is not just a sound, its also a state of mind. I have my ideas of how it all started and whom influenced whom, but Fletch can give a better description of the progression of rock into punk rock.[/b][/quote]
Vick, he is all yours!
;-))

do your worst
;-)))

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 07:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:59 PM

How long did it take you to "figure" that one out? Yea me and Labret go way back. I always was a sucker for the extremely perverse porn niche.
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I didn't have any at the time.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 07:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by -stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 07:04 PM

;-)))
I didn't have any at the time.[/b][/quote]
too bad...I look at people who dealt with Hans DIRECT with some kind of weaked admiration
;-))

Peaches
11-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 08:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 03:59 PM

How long did it take you to "figure" that one out? Yea me and Labret go way back. I always was a sucker for the extremely perverse porn niche.[/b][/quote]
The beast stuff?

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 07:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 08:04 PM

The beast stuff?[/b][/quote]
Peaches, those guys supplied me with goats...LIVE goats...
;-)))

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 06:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 03:53 PM
Labret,

;-0))

As for my answer, I dont think anyone one band / person can be pointed to as the originator of punk. There are many styles of punk. Punk rock is not just a sound, its also a state of mind. I have my ideas of how it all started and whom influenced whom, but Fletch can give a better description of the progression of rock into punk rock.[/b][/quote]
Bull - the Ramones originated Punk Rock

in 1975 the Ramones first record was released simply titled "the Ramones"

The Ramones in turn influenced the Sex Pistols and the punk scene expended.

1976 saw the rise of punk rock, with the Sex Pistols as the most visible proponent. The Sex Pistols were a U.K. phenomenon. The majority of the band were already playing together when promoter Malcolm McLaren introduced them to a young "punk, who called himself Johnny Rotten, to be the band’s front man. "The Pistols' stated goal was to ‘destroy rock 'n' roll’--though they meant destroying the bloated albatross that rock 'n' roll had become

It can further be traced to the disenfranchised goth scene of today

Punk was a home for the disenfranchised kids of the late 70's who were bored and tired of the status quo of the music industry and life in general (especially in England where life was viewed very bleakly by teens/20's)

You study ethnomethodology (which is the branch of sociology that deals with the codes and conventions that underlie everyday social interactions and activities) Labret
and Punk Rock had a significant impact on the everyday social interactions of the latter part of the 20th century

It was something your professors never taught you, my questions took you out of your sphere of knowledge

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 07:15 PM
75?

What about Iggy Pop and his release Raw Power?

And don't forget The Stooges SELF TITLED album in 1969.

http://www.nyrock.com/raw_cd.htm

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 25 2003, 04:24 PM

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 07:16 PM
Serge,
Diiferences between Scott and labrett.

a.) 60lbs.
b.) The ability to take a punch in the throat and not flinch.
c.) Several Million dollars
d.) I estimate at least 30 iq points in favour of Scotty
e.)Scott IS fucking hard!In real life or on the board.
f.) Scott is a professional and a gentleman

So did you nick Han's content ,Labret?

What did you do to warrant his goons appearance?

;-)))))

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Nov 25 2003, 04:24 PM

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:16 PM
So the answer to my question
what significant social and cultural impact did the Ramones have?

was simply ...... They started Punk Rock

Put that in your thesis and smoke it :P

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 07:17 PM
this guy KNOWS NOTHING about Punk Rock.

The Stooges 1969

[Labret]
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 04:23 PM
75?

What about Iggy Pop and his release Raw Power?

And don't forget The Stooges SELF TITLED album in 1969.

http://www.nyrock.com/raw_cd.htm

Fuck, and I was just getting ready to go to bed.

[Labret]
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:24 PM
So the answer to my question
what significant social and cultural impact did the Ramones have?

was simply ...... They started Punk Rock

Put that in your thesis and smoke it :P

You fucking fool. I am going to watch Fletch rip you a new asshole.

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:18 PM
Iggy Pop was tied into David Bowie - think Raw Power

The Ramones were the first real punk rock

You could give the New York Dolls as another example but they were glitter glam (but had a great trashy sound)

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:26 PM

You could give the New York Dolls as another example but they were glitter glam (but had a great trashy sound)
You showed what you know by bringing up 2 points.

The Self titled thing as if the Ramones invented it.

Sit down loser, you know fuck all about rock in any way let alone punk rock.

Mr Music History from 55 to current, couldnt name a solid punk band of this day and you couldnt spot one from the past.

You lose hippie.

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:20 PM
Show me where anyone referred to the Stooges as Punk Rock before 1975

As I said Punk came about from the Ramones to the Pistols

Iggy is an incredible performer and certainly one of a kind but Punk Started with the Ramones

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 07:25 PM
this guy KNOWS NOTHING about Punk Rock.

The Stooges 1969
yeah...them and all their 27 listeners...

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 07:27 PM

You lose hippie.
I can't believe even you are that dense to make the first statement

Like you win when you proclaim I lost

You don't even get what Punk was about

Are you old enough to remember how boring and ignorant music was in the70's, what actually got played on the radio?

The Ramones were the breathy of fresh air that blew away the stagnant boring mid-70's slock

All you are doing is aping things you have been told or read

I was there

[Labret]
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 04:24 PM

So did you nick Han's content ,Labret?

What did you do to warrant his goons appearance?

;-)))))

I was working with a different producer, the one that eventually bailed out the bestiality.com crew and brought about the second wave of post Burger crackdown beast sites. Burger tried to take over the entire beast niche, and did for a brief time. Our issues revolved around his claim to content that was not his and what HE felt would be proper compensation.

I laughed at him.

Big mistake.

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 07:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:26 PM

Mr Music History from 55 to current, couldnt name a solid punk band of this day and you couldnt spot one from the past.

You lose hippie.[/b][/quote]
ahhh...so much emotions...
you failing
"Do you wanna be a Volcan" terst
;-)))

stocktrader23
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 04:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:26 PM

You lose hippie.[/b][/quote]
Odd, this same discussion is going on at the ramones message board.

The Ramones (http://www.ramones.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000489.html)

Cheers

Last edited by stocktrader23 at Nov 25 2003, 04:33 PM

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:28 PM
Show me where anyone referred to the Stooges as Punk Rock before 1975

As I said Punk came about from the Ramones to the Pistols

Iggy is an incredible performer and certainly one of a kind but Punk Started with the Ramones
Say it all you want you have no clue about punk rock, and you laid it down with your first strike.

The ONLY cultural SIGNIFICANCE the Ramones had in punk rock, was they were one of the few who were not influenced by 3 chord blues, a la Chuck Berry the way some were, even admitting that they TRIED to NOT use such riffs or turn arounds.

Again, I won't carry this that far, you obviously do not know anything past what you watched on some VH1 special.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 07:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 07:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 04:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:26 PM

You lose hippie.

Cheers[/b][/quote]
we are EVERYWHERE!
;-))

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:27 PM
stocktrader23 - thanks I didn't know that
I've never had the opportunity to read the Ramones board

and actually I'd like to apologize to you, Labaret and I have been going back and forth for a few days

Most of the time I am not as animated as I have been recently, if you stick around you'll see

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 04:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:26 PM

You lose hippie.

Cheers
we are EVERYWHERE!
;-))[/b][/quote]
You should send them Vic. I'm sure they'll just love his intellectual insight into the Ramones. :rolleyes:

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 04:36 PM

You should send them Vic. I'm sure they'll just love his intellectual insight into the Ramones. :rolleyes:
Vicky reminds me of Gilbert Gottfried, I honestly hear his voice when I read Vickys posts.

http://www.topdrawentertainment.com/Media/gilbert.jpg

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 07:30 PM
ahahaah started punk rock. That shit is classic.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 04:38 PM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 07:36 PM

hmmm....taking pot shots at Oprano founding fathers?

good way to get noticed
;-)))

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:35 PM

and actually I'd like to apologize to you, Labaret and I have been going back and forth for a few days

Most of the time I am not as animated as I have been recently, if you stick around you'll see
No need. I don't get my feelings hurt from message board posts.

Unless they are from Serge.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 07:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 07:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 04:36 PM

Vicky reminds me of Gilbert Gottfried, I honestly hear his voice when I read Vickys posts.

http://www.topdrawentertainment.com/Media/gilbert.jpg[/b][/quote]
another one looking for a wink from Oprano fopunding father....
very cool,
he is pleased....

stocktrader23
11-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 07:36 PM

hmmm....taking pot shots at Oprano founding fathers?

good way to get noticed
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Did it sound that bad?

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23+Nov 25 2003, 07:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stocktrader23 @ Nov 25 2003, 07:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:35 PM

No need. I don't get my feelings hurt from message board posts.

Unless they are from Serge.[/b][/quote]
Serge has no time, veryfying all those new IP is a bitch
;-(((

;-)))

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 07:33 PM
The ONLY cultural SIGNIFICANCE the Ramones had in punk rock, was they were one of the few who were not influenced by 3 chord blues, a la Chuck Berry the way some were, even admitting that they TRIED to NOT use such riffs or turn arounds.

Again, I won't carry this that far, you obviously do not know anything past what you watched on some VH1 special.
You are so far off and lost you couldn't find your way if I drew you a map, gave you a flashlight and pointed you in the right direction

You don't get the lyrics in the Ramones songs, they stayed away from politics for a long time but spoke to cultural issues and were very witty doing it

Who were the Pistols influenced by?

What did Malcom McLearn own that he first made the Pistols to promote?

Again all you're doing is repeating what you've read and heard. I was there, I lived through the time we're discussing

You're really hard to speak with because you're very bullheaded (nice way of saying ignorant fuck)

You can't show where anyone considered Iggy Punk prior to 1975

I haven't see you back up any of your statements

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 07:40 PM

Did it sound that bad?
I dunno, I know NOTHING about punk rock and Ramones
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 07:35 PM
and with that said, I am out of this thread...
Vick, you won the bet we made 18 months ago..
you DIDF get me involved in music discussion..
what's next? football???

:barfon:

Fletch XXX
This guy is deranged, and I wont be the donkey to follow his carrot.

Time for some online gaming.

You sit at home old man, let us youngsters LIVe punk rock, you go make theories about who started it.

:bwave:

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 25 2003, 04:43 PM

stocktrader23
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 04:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stocktrader23@Nov 25 2003, 07:40 PM

Did it sound that bad?
I dunno, I know NOTHING about punk rock and Ramones
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Me either. And I've never seen a discussion this long on the cultural impact of them either.

To each his own.

Vick
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 07:38 PM
What's even more classic is ......

You didn't know it because your teacher never told you :awinky:

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 07:38 PM
Who were the Pistols influenced by?

What did Malcom McLearn own that he first made the Pistols to promote?

ME!!! ME!!!

I know :)

....................now :)

(I didn't know either Serge until I was educated privately) ;-)))

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 25 2003, 04:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 25 2003, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 07:38 PM
What's even more classic is ......

You didn't know it because your teacher never told you :awinky:[/b][/quote]

It is such an absurd argument I cant believe you are even attempting to debate it.

http://www.fastnbulbous.com/punk.htm

Just read and educate yourself.

Your whole argument is that punk rock is just a sound. Which could not be any farther from the truth. Using your argument, Greenday and Blink 182 are punk rock. Go ahead, attempt to make that argument.

Fletch already said it, you have done nothing but prove you know jack shit about what punk rock even is.

The word "punk" first made an appearance in music journalism in a 1970 essay, "The Punk Muse: The True Story of Protopathic Spiff Including the Lowdown on the Trouble-Making Five-Percent of America's Youth" by Nick Tosches in Fusion. He described a music that was a "visionary expiation, a cry into the abyss of one's own mordant bullshit," its "poetry is puked, not plotted." That same year, Lester Bangs wrote a novella titled Drug Punk, influenced by William Burroughs' book, Junky, in which there is a line, "Fucking punks think it's a joke. They won't think it's so funny when they're doing five twenty-nine on the island." Dave Marsh used the phrase "punk rock" in his Looney Tunes column in the May 1971 issue of Creem, the same issue that introduced the term "heavy metal" as a genre name. Marsh wrote, "Culturally perverse from birth, I decided that this insult would be better construted as a compliment, especially given the alternative to such punkist behavior, which I figured was acting like a dignified asshole." Tosches, Bangs, Marsh, Richard Meltzer, Greg Shaw and Lenny Kaye used the term to define a canon of proto-punk bands, including the Velvets, Stooges, MC5, the Modern Lovers and the New York Dolls (DeRogatis, Let It Blurt, 118-119).

Ironically, the band that actually inspired the magazine called Punk came from upstate New York -- a bunch of leather-jacketed wise-guys called The Dictators. They formed in 1973 and established a small following in a club in Queens called The Coventry. They found American music pompous at the time, so they took the succinct, hooky songs of British glam bands like Sweet, Roxy Music, Slade and T. Rex, and added their own brand of tongue-in-cheek, loutish humor and American junk culture in songs like "Teengenerate" and "(I Live For) Cars and Girls." Singer Handsome Dick Manitoba completed the image with a pro-wrestling star persona. Joey Ramone attended many Dictators performances, soon to take a couple of the ideas and run with it.

What was that again about Joey Ramones influence?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 04:51 PM

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:47 PM
Time for closure

Serge - :awinky: :agrin: thanks

Nick - can't beat private education :agrin:

Labret - now you know ......... and it fits in your studies

Fletch - next time I get to NO if you're around we'll go out and drink and continue this discussion in person

stocktrader23 - I could really go on for pages about the actual cultural/social impact of the Ramones and Punk Rock but I was trying to be brief (didn't suceed)

Vick
11-25-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 07:49 PM
Your whole argument is that punk rock is just a sound.
thought I was done

You're lost again
Punk is an attitude, not just a sound even thogh the sound and attitude are tied together

Now go google off something else

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 07:50 PM
And again, NOBODY is denying the influence and importance of the Ramones on punk rock. But to claim they invented it... cmon.

Off to bed for me.

Vick
11-25-2003, 08:03 PM
you can find anything on the internet

Which seems like a weird thing to say about a bunch of guys for whom a show, in 1974 or '75, could be six songs in a quarter of an hour.

The Ramones were also first:
The first band of the mid-'70s New York punk-rock uprising to get a major-label record contract and put an album out; the first to rock the nation on the road and teach the British how noise annoys; the first new American group of the decade to kick the smug, yellow-bellied shit out of a '60s superstar aristocracy running on cocaine-and-caviar autopilot.

http://alternativemovement.bizland.com/stu...uff/ramones.htm (http://alternativemovement.bizland.com/stuff/ramones.htm)

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 08:05 PM
And here I had aways thought Punk started with Clint Eastwood....

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 05:11 PM
you can find anything on the internet

Which seems like a weird thing to say about a bunch of guys for whom a show, in 1974 or '75, could be six songs in a quarter of an hour.

The Ramones were also first:
The first band of the mid-'70s New York punk-rock uprising to get a major-label record contract and put an album out; the first to rock the nation on the road and teach the British how noise annoys; the first new American group of the decade to kick the smug, yellow-bellied shit out of a '60s superstar aristocracy running on cocaine-and-caviar autopilot.

http://alternativemovement.bizland.com/stu...uff/ramones.htm (http://alternativemovement.bizland.com/stuff/ramones.htm)

"The first band of the mid-'70s New York punk-rock uprising to get a major-label record contract and put an album out"

Oh boy, the first corporate punk rock band.

Go back and read my opinion of corporate music. Pringles and Doritos nigger, pringles and doritos. Corporate punk rock is nothing more that top 40.

Thank you for your post. Like I said all along, you already got my response to whatever corporate crap you would throw out jackass.

I go to bed laughing. You are fucking classic.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 05:17 PM

Vick
11-25-2003, 08:14 PM
Labret you may be the most ignorant person on the face of the earth

When bested you still try to sidestep and deflect the issue

Why don't you just admit it?

Although all punk rock bands might be related to each other, some are directly related to The Clash. The most well known bands are: Ramones, Sex Pistols and Rancid. Ramones and Sex Pistols were not influenced by The Clash's sound, since The Clash appeared later in the music scene, but they make part of the roots of punk rock. The first punk rock band is told to be the Ramones. There were other bands that appeared first, but only the Ramones had the punk qualities altogether to become the first one. As Joe Strummer said once, Ramones' first album (released in 1976) was the only punk rock album they had by that time until The Clash and Sex Pistols came.
http://www.angelfire.com/on/clash/misc.html

The Ramones are the first punk rock band. There were other bands, such as the Stooges and the New York Dolls, that came before them and set the stage and aesthetic for punk and bands that immediately followed, such as the Sex Pistols, that made the latent violence of the music more explicit, but the Ramones crystallized the musical ideals of the genre. By cutting rock & roll down to its bare essentials -- four chords, a simple, catchy melody, and irresistably inane lyrics -- speeding up the tempo considerably, the Ramones created something that was rooted in early '60s, pre-Beatles rock & roll and pop but sounded revolutionary.

http://www.abc.net.au/rage/guest/2001/ramones.htm

Diamond Jim
11-25-2003, 08:14 PM
Doritos.....mmmmmmm....

Nacho Cheese, beeyach! Bow before the power of a Master Chipper...

Julene
11-25-2003, 08:21 PM
I was curious as to who the Stooges where !

http://www.geocities.com/mnennoburke/stooges.html

"Iggy Pop (b. James Osterberg) formed the Stooges in 1967 after witnessing a Doors concert in Chicago. Adopting the name Iggy Stooge, he rounded up brothers Ron and Scott Asheton (guitar and drums, respectively) and bassist Dave Alexander, and the group debuted at a Halloween concert at the University of Michigan student union in 1967"

The Doors was an influence. :rokk:

Julene
11-25-2003, 08:24 PM
"the Stooges were hailed as one of the first punk rock bands, and there was legions of underground groups replicating their sound, as well as several others -- such as Sonic Youth and Mudhoney -- who expanded and updated that sound, making it one of the cornerstones of alternative rock. Meanwhile, the Stooges lived on in countless semi-legal releases and repackagings of live shows, demos and outtakes, all of which were consumed avidly by a still-devoted cult. AMG "

Mudhoney ! Now, that's a cool name !

spazlabz
11-26-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 04:57 PM

Now go google off something else
does ANYONE use Yahoo any more? :nyanya:

Last post for awhile friends. Laptop is getting packed right after i click send. Look for me sometime between Sunday & Tuesday.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, enjoy the gams, stuff yourself, post boring threads (I dont wanna miss anything) and generally connect with those ya love...........as for me, I am gonna do terrible things to my dog with a fork!! (DAMN! kidding PETA, lighten up)

spaz