PDA

View Full Version : Would you hit it?

JR
11-25-2003, 12:10 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/michaeljacksonmug1.jpg

Hooper
11-25-2003, 12:12 PM
i'd tap that ass

Martin
11-25-2003, 12:14 PM
With a base ball bat upside his head. What weird looking fucker.

Mike AI
11-25-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Nov 25 2003, 12:20 PM
i'd tap that ass
I think many people will have that opportunity very soon!!

JR
11-25-2003, 12:18 PM
Mike, he is innocent.

-------------------

http://www.mjnews.us

To my fans, friends and family:

As you know, the charges recently directed at me are terribly serious. They are, however, predicated on a big lie. This will be shown in court, and we will be able to put this horrible time behind us.

Because the charges are so serious, I hope you all will understand, on the advice of my attorneys, I will be limited in what I can say about the situation. There will be times when I cannot comment at all. No doubt, this will be frustrating for all of us.

For that reason, I have set up this website to serve as a source of official communications on my case. Any statement that does not appear on this website must be considered unauthorized.

You are right to be skeptical of some of the individuals who are being identified in the mass media as my friends, spokespeople, and attorneys. With few exceptions, most of them are simply filling a desperate void in our culture that equates visibility with insight. We will not engage in speculation. We will not provide running commentary on every new development or allegation du jour. We intend to try our case in the courtroom, not in the public or the media.

I thank you all for your support and understanding.

God bless you,
http://www.mjnews.us/images/sig.gif

Trev
11-25-2003, 12:19 PM
He's going to be saying "Ow" and grabbing his crotch for different reasons soon

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:20 PM
a grown man calling being arrested for child molestation a "big lie"

well I'm sold! Fight for the little white woman's freedom!!

spaz

clemsontiger
11-25-2003, 12:21 PM
I would have to think that prison would be the best thing to happen to him. It may not be little boys, but he does get some action.

;-))

Toolz
11-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Okay this guy has been a nutcase fruit bag for oh about the last 10 years, why don't we put this alien looking mofo in one of the insane asylums where he belongs?

linkingloveserj
11-25-2003, 12:41 PM
wow his nasty, poor kids :barfon:

http://linkinglove.com/banners/tiny.gif (http://linkinglove.com/affiliates/)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 12:52 PM
what if he IS innocent and just being squeezed?

Peaches
11-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 02:00 PM
what if he IS innocent and just being squeezed?
I think there's a high possibility that this is the case. HOWEVER, this has been an ongoing accusation. If I had constantly been accused of abusing kids when they slept over at my house, I would STOP having them sleep over at my house.

It it fair? No, but if you've been accused repeatedly of taking illegal drugs, hanging out at the local crack house, even if you've NEVER touched illegal drugs, is just stupid and many times we are punished severely just for our stupidity.

I still don't think he'll ever see the inside of a jail cell.

JR
11-25-2003, 01:25 PM
hmmm.

he has had over 300 kids stay the night at his house. (testimony of security staff)

most between the ages of 8-12.

most stayed in his room (testimony of house staff)

he frequently had "sleep overs" in his home theater where he set up beds for the kids and stayed with them... but barred all house staff from entering the room. (testimony of house staff)

he admitted to sleeping in the same bed with these children and defended that behavior recently on TV. he defended it as a loving and caring relationship... EXACTLY as N.A.M.B.L.A. does.

there is no psychologist that would suggest that this falls within the bounds of acceptable or appropriate behavior . it's the behavior of a predator with a fixation on children who has crossed the line countless times by his own admission.

JMHO

i think the odds are horribly against Michael Jackson being innocent.

Last edited by JR at Nov 25 2003, 10:34 AM

KRL
11-25-2003, 01:52 PM
He's a strange cat anyway you look at. His behavior is against the norms of society. Whether or not he took it all the way with any of these kids, like one investigator said so appropriately, if any other 46 year old man had a continuous stream of little boys sleeping in his bedroom every night like Michael Jackson does, the guy would already be in jail and locked up for a long long time.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by JR@Nov 25 2003, 01:33 PM

he admitted to sleeping in the same bed with these children and defended that behavior recently on TV. he defended it as a loving and caring relationship... EXACTLY as N.A.M.B.L.A. does.

I sleep with my dog all the time...
does it make me a dog fucker?

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:58 PM
all I say is:
let's give the LAW deal with it and patiently await for the verdict.

this is USA, and he is INNOCENT unteill proven guilty.

JR
11-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 11:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JR@Nov 25 2003, 01:33 PM

does it make me a dog fucker?[/b][/quote]
no one is accusing you of doing anything appropriate with your dog. if you were actively inviting the neighbors dogs over to sleep in your bed and defending it with "what can be more beautiful than sharing your bed in a caring and loving way" or whatever he said exactly, then people would be equally suspicious of your canine affection.

:)

i agree that he is innocent until proven guilty. i am certainly not pronouncing him guilty. i am just saying that there is a pattern of behavior that is highly suspect.

KRL
11-25-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 02:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JR@Nov 25 2003, 01:33 PM

does it make me a dog fucker?[/b][/quote]
No, but if you had all the dogs in your neighborhood spending the night, people would begin to wonder wouldn't they?

I honestly don't think he did go all the way with any of these kids. The risk is too great and he's not that dumb to know he'd be up the river for life.

Still, like I said in my other post, its just weird for a single guy in his 40's to have little boys sleeping over in his bedroom all the time and if it was anyone else they'd be labeled a sex predator just for that alone.

KRL
11-26-2003, 02:22 AM
Did anyone see Geragos flying off the deep end tonight over the secret video cams the Jet charter company planted in the cabin area during MJ's flight from LV to LA.

What a stupid idea that was to try and pull. They recorded all the conversations of MJ and Geragos during the trip and were planning to sell it to the media for a small fortune.

LOL :lol:

Dravyk
11-26-2003, 02:57 AM
I wouldn't even "hit it" using someone else's dick!! :barfon:

Rocky
11-26-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by KRL@Nov 25 2003, 11:30 PM
Did anyone see Geragos flying off the deep end tonight over the secret video cams the Jet charter company planted in the cabin area during MJ's flight from LV to LA.

What a stupid idea that was to try and pull. They recorded all the conversations of MJ and Geragos during the trip and were planning to sell it to the media for a small fortune.

LOL :lol:
Another example of how people like to fleece Jackson.

I don't exactly think his behaviour is normal by our standards, but then again, i wasn't alienated from society by my parents at an early age and didn't have to sing for my supper before i was an adult.

Perhaps Jackson is just an innocent, loving person that is being punished for our sinful thoughts.

SykkBoy
11-26-2003, 05:15 AM
I wonder if the uproar would be as bad if the accusations involved girls?
R. Kelly didn't seem to suffer to much for fucking a 14 year old girl and video taping it...Roman Polanski took off to France but was awarded with an Oscar.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin anmd while it certainly didn't help his career, he's seemed to have no problem selling tickets whenever he plays Branson or Vegas...

What if Michael didn't look like a freak? does freak = guilty? We'd have some extremely guilty motherfuckers in this business if the merits of our legal case were based upon looks.....

I know, the crazy liberal in me getting all lovey dovey over innocent until proven guilty is showing through...

...and no this opinion isn't based upon having been to Neverland Ranch twice (no, not as a guest of Mike's, Joe Jackson was an investor in a company I worked with and we hold his birthday bash at Neverland Ranch every year ;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-26-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by JR@Nov 25 2003, 02:33 PM
if you were actively inviting the neighbors dogs over to sleep in your bed and defending it with "what can be more beautiful than sharing your bed in a caring and loving way" or whatever he said exactly, then people would be equally suspicious of your canine affection.

:)

I love you, JR!
too bad you couldn't find my house, we' have a lot of cuddling to catch up with
;-))