or are you giving up?
;-)))

[Labret]
11-24-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 24 2003, 11:55 AM
or are you giving up?
;-)))

Arouse? All I did was make an avatar.

I started none of the threads. I started none of the rants that got your monkies worked up.

Giving up? On what? The old folks peter'd out. All I do is respond, and there is nothing to respond to. So here I sit, bored. I suppose I could post some lyrics and shake my fist at the screen.

Entertain me.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 24 2003, 12:06 PM

Winetalk.com
11-24-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 24 2003, 03:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 24 2003, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 24 2003, 11:55 AM
or are you giving up?
;-)))

I started none of the threads. I started none of the rants that got your monkies worked up.

Giving up? On what? The old folks peter'd out, all I do is respond, and there is nothing to respond to. So here I sit, bored. I suppose I could post some lyrics and shake my fist at the screen.

Entertain me.[/b][/quote]
oh, sissy boy, my daughter is in town and you are a poor replacement,
all my hopes of you are ruined now
;-(((

Fletch XXX
11-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 24 2003, 12:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 24 2003, 12:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 24 2003, 11:55 AM
or are you giving up?
;-)))

Giving up? On what? The old folks peter'd out, all I do is respond, and there is nothing to respond to. So here I sit, bored. I suppose I could post some lyrics and shake my fist at the screen.

Entertain me.[/b][/quote]
or you could make the

'i dont care, i dont have time for you, but i keep replying posts'

those are excellent retorts as well.

If youre gonna post lyrics though, make sure its some Springsteen!

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 24 2003, 12:07 PM

Vick
11-24-2003, 03:10 PM
[Labret] stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in his masquerade
[Labret] combed his hair till it was just right and commanded the night brigade
[Labret] was open to pain and crossed by the rain and [Labret] walked on a crooked crutch
[Labret] strolled all alone through a fallout zone and come out with his soul untouched
[Labret] hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Sit down," he stood up
Ooh... growin' up

The flag of piracy flew from [Labret]'s mast, his sails were set wing to wing
[Labret] had a jukebox graduate for first mate, she couldn't sail but she sure could sing
[Labret] pushed a B-52 and bombed them with the blues with his gear set stubborn on standing
[Labret] broke all the rules, strafed his old high school, never once gave thought to landing
[Labret] hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Come down," [Labret] threw up
Ooh... growin' up

[Labret] took month-long vacations in the stratosphere, and you know it's really hard to hold your breath
[Labret] swear he lost everything he ever loved or feared, [Labret] was the cosmic kid in full costume dress
Well, his feet they finally took root in the earth, but [Labret] got a nice little place in the stars
And [Labret]swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car
[Labret] hid in the mother breast of the crowd, but when they said, "Pull down," he pulled up
Ooh... growin' up
Ooh... growin' up

[Labret]
11-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 24 2003, 12:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 24 2003, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 24 2003, 12:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 24 2003, 11:55 AM
or are you giving up?
;-)))

Entertain me.
or you could make the

'i dont care, i dont have time for you, but i keep replying posts'

those are excellent retorts as well.

If youre gonna post lyrics though, make sure its some Springsteen![/b][/quote]
If I only had a quarter every time I have heard that one. That or "I expected better from you". Better from me? On a message board? Lower your expectations of complete strangers... works for me. I consider them roughly the equivalent of "I want to give up but some miguided notion of pride prevents me".

[Labret]
11-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 24 2003, 12:18 PM
[Labret] stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in his masquerade
[Labret] combed his hair till it was just right and commanded the night brigade
[Labret] was open to pain and crossed by the rain and [Labret] walked on a crooked crutch
[Labret] strolled all alone through a fallout zone and come out with his soul untouched
[Labret] hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Sit down," he stood up
Ooh... growin' up

The flag of piracy flew from [Labret]'s mast, his sails were set wing to wing
[Labret] had a jukebox graduate for first mate, she couldn't sail but she sure could sing
[Labret] pushed a B-52 and bombed them with the blues with his gear set stubborn on standing
[Labret] broke all the rules, strafed his old high school, never once gave thought to landing
[Labret] hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Come down," [Labret] threw up
Ooh... growin' up

[Labret] took month-long vacations in the stratosphere, and you know it's really hard to hold your breath
[Labret] swear he lost everything he ever loved or feared, [Labret] was the cosmic kid in full costume dress
Well, his feet they finally took root in the earth, but [Labret] got a nice little place in the stars
And [Labret]swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car
[Labret] hid in the mother breast of the crowd, but when they said, "Pull down," he pulled up
Ooh... growin' up
Ooh... growin' up

creepy

Vick
11-24-2003, 03:30 PM
[Labret] - if you have the time we'll start on music

We'll lay any animosities between our board personalities aside and go

My forte is American Music 1955 - current but am versed in other areas as well

want to start with the Ramones and their cultural significance?

Last edited by Vick at Nov 24 2003, 03:39 PM

TeenGodFather
11-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Maybe labret should put a nice cartoon bunnyrabbit in his avatar, and agree with everyone on everything. That's what I plan to do when I grow up.

Julene
11-24-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Nov 24 2003, 12:45 PM
Maybe labret should put a nice cartoon bunnyrabbit in his avatar, and agree with everyone on everything. That's what I plan to do when I grow up.
hahahaha

Or he could post a picture of his labret ! :agrin:

[Labret]
11-24-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 24 2003, 12:38 PM
[Labret] - if you have the time we'll start on music

We'll lay any animosities between our board personalities aside and go

My forte is American Music 1955 - current but am versed in other areas as well

want to start with the Ramones and their cultural significance?

Sure, but first just let me start off by saying that no matter what you say to me regarding the corporate churned out horse shit that you are going to try and explain bears some sort of cultural significance, I will laugh at everything you have to say.

You have already proved any point I would try to make regarding "popular music".

I take a very marxist approach to popular music and its funtion. Borrowing from the Frankfurt School, popular music (ie the crap you poison yourself with) can be encompassed in three general claims. Everything you listen to is a result of standardization. To quote a man of unrivaled genius,

"once a musical or lyrical pattern has proved successful it is exploited to commercial exhaustion, culminating in the crystallization of standards. Standardization of song hits keeps the customer in line by doing their listening for them, as it were. Pseudo-individualization, for its part, keeps them in line by making them forget that what they listen to is already listened to for them, or pre-digested".

I can spell that out for you if it does not make any sense.

The standardization creates an atmosphere of passive listening. The vicious cycle that capitalism locks people into (work, desire for escape, work, desire for escape) leaves little energy for actual "escape". America is a nation that avoids effort. It rewards those that create things that remove effort, esp in leisure. Music is no different. Popular music is the non productive correlate to life in this country. Soulless and without value.

To argue with me about the cultural significance of the crap you love would be about as beneficial as arguing whether or not a bag of doritos or a can of pringles has more cultural significance.

Forget the third point, which wont matter anyhow as it just relates the above to the socio-psychological funtion of it all.

Carry on.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 24 2003, 01:24 PM

wig
11-24-2003, 04:08 PM
Holy shit it's Ted Kaczynski!

[Labret]
11-24-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Julene+Nov 24 2003, 12:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Julene @ Nov 24 2003, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TeenGodFather@Nov 24 2003, 12:45 PM
hahahaha

Or he could post a picture of his labret ! :agrin:[/b][/quote]
Dont have one.

Vick
11-24-2003, 04:48 PM
Stop looking down your nose and open your mind a little - it's like a parachute, works best when open

Also you have no idea what range of music I listen to. Calling it crap before you even know what it is insults yourself

Now we're done spitting at each other

Actually I agree (to a point) and that's why the Ramones are very significant

In the USA at the end of the 70's we were subjected to disco, Saturday Night Fever, boring 10 minute long guitar/drum solos, Freebird, Peter Frampton and Stairway to Heaven - all boring and ignorant.

Devoid of any real artist merit or innovation (I know I'll get trashed from that but all of those songs/artists were played ad nausem)

Then the Ramones came along with (no artist pretensions and not a lot of technical merit) 2 minute 30 second songs, 3 chords, interesting/thought provoking lyrics, catchy Beach Boy-esque harmonies.

There were a garage band that played their first gig for 4 people, built a following of the disenfranchised when being other than mainstream and or being disenfranchised actually meant something

Their song lyrics touched places that hadn't been explored, or at least not in their fashion

Music was given back to the garage players, kids and such - at least for a short while

*side note - I find it deliciously ironic that the Ramones first records couldn't get any airplay but today are soundtrack to commercials

and from that came the Sex Pistols who were a prime example of the standardization and manipulation you speak of (they started out of a clothing store and were the puppets of their manger Malcom - at least in the beginning)

But Sid Vicious took it seriously and bled every night (I like to think that was for the corporate sins of punk) and as we all know died from a Heroin OD - another delicious irony

The boy who was a puppet and thought it was for real .......
Was a causality of his own beliefs and excesses

Beyond that I think you don't give enough credit to what is a portion of the (American) listening public

Not everyone, especially kids (teens, 20-something's) accept everything that is marketed to them and shoved (spoon fed) down their throats

Which explains the current market and may underground bands, unique sounds that haven't been homogenized and controlled

Another irony, IRL it's usually me with the disdain for the general public or as I occasionally say "I don't much care for humans"

TeenGodFather
11-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 24 2003, 01:38 PM
Dont have one.
If you pass out in Amsterdam you will have one. http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/contrib/slim2g/Ink_Stab.gif

[Labret]
11-24-2003, 05:38 PM
Stop looking down your nose and open your mind a little - it's like a parachute, works best when open

It takes more energy to frown than it does to smile. When you point your finger there are always three pointed back at you. No more cliche please.

Looking down my nose? I simply stated the truth. I agree with what I said 100%. Which is unusual as I generally accept and understand the flaw in any argument I will try and make. But when it comes to the marxist critique of the culture industry, however off the wall it may sound, I hold it as gospel. Basically flawless. Open my mind? How much more open can it be? I have taken the time to actually study every major sociological theory regarding the function of popular music in popular culture, and I have the closed mind?

Also you have no idea what range of music I listen to. Calling it crap before you even know what it is insults yourself

My forte is American Music 1955 - current

?

*side note - I find it deliciously ironic that the Ramones first records couldn't get any airplay but today are soundtrack to commercials

Members of Frankfurt School talk of this extensively, the culture industry hijacking what Horkheimer calls "authentic culture", and depriving it of its critical functions.

Beyond that I think you don't give enough credit to what is a portion of the (American) listening public

Not everyone, especially kids (teens, 20-something's) accept everything that is marketed to them and shoved (spoon fed) down their throats

They are not supposed to, nor do they need to. Which goes back to what I said about psuedo-standardization. You are given the illusion of choice. The mega corporations that control virtually any and all "popular music" spend freakish amounts of money and time searching for the "patterns". They can afford to generate a virtually endless supply of bands that eventually someone will buy into. If you ever get a chance, look for a documentary called the "merchants of cool". It follows groups of industry mooks as they do their job. Which is creating this illusion of choice in the music industry and dictating and identifying trends. Outside of airlines, they are one of the largest employers of sociologists.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 24 2003, 02:47 PM

Fletch XXX
11-24-2003, 06:34 PM
this has been MORE THAN enough time to tread through google for some half ass reply at least!

Vick
11-24-2003, 06:50 PM
Simplified and applied throughout other mediums
http://www.polarity1.com/bla10702.html

Beyond that it is a bit confusing that you claim open mindedness and narrow mindedness as it suits your arguments

Here your arguments/statements are sound, nothing really to refute

the entertainment industry spends immense amounts of $ and sometimes still resorts to the throw it to the wall and see what sticks theory - which success for some "breakout"/indie bands can be attributed to

Which leads me to discussing music ....... I'd be interested in hearing what you enjoy listening to. Or what musical efforts you consider interesting

You tend to discuss theory as opposed to practical applications or practicality

Also you really didn't comment on the social significance of the Ramones, they were ground breaking both musically and socially (which is odd to say musically as they were very stripped down and basic)

I threw the Sex Pistols stuff in to show "proof" of your corp music machines and for the irony

I'll keep an eye out for "merchants of cool"

Don't agree with your earlier statement that Popular music is the non productive correlate to life in this country. Soulless and without value

Or better expressed as I don't feel that about all pop music
Yes some of the homogenized, aimed at teens/20's will fit that pigeonhole but many pop musical efforts and stylings are thought provoking and well worth listing to and very enjoyable

When we have time another day I'd like to go further into "The vicious cycle that capitalism locks people into (work, desire for escape, work, desire for escape) leaves little energy for actual "escape".
America is a nation that avoids effort. It rewards those that create things that remove effort, esp in leisure. Music is no different. Popular music is the non productive correlate to life in this country. Soulless and without value"

Does the drug culture that is prevalent in America disprove or prove there is actually little energy needed or expended for escape?
What about organized religion and the effort for escape?

Vick
11-24-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 24 2003, 06:42 PM
this has been MORE THAN enough time to tread through google for some half ass reply at least!
and enough time for you to crack open a bottle

Fletch XXX
11-24-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 24 2003, 04:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 24 2003, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 24 2003, 06:42 PM
and enough time for you to crack open a bottle[/b][/quote]
Sorry guy, I am COMPLETELY SOBER today.

Havent had a drop today, and wont until I am sitting at dinner with family on Thurs.

Thats the difference between me and you junkies!

Fletch XXX
11-24-2003, 07:16 PM
Im leaving the house again.

Hope I dont come back to the traditional.

"YOU BEEN FUCKING PWNED' because I actually get away from the house more in one day than some of you do all week.

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...7da5a16e7f009a9 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=7491&s=1348fa5a39e6444457da5a16e7f009a9)

Vick
11-24-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 24 2003, 07:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 24 2003, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Vick@Nov 24 2003, 04:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 24 2003, 06:42 PM
Sorry guy, I am COMPLETELY SOBER today.

Havent had a drop today, and wont until I am sitting at dinner with family on Thurs.

Thats the difference between me and you junkies![/b][/quote]
I think you have me confused with someone else - not a junkie, don't play one on TV and don't drink everyday :D

Have some very tedious work I've been doing today and reading/posting here in-between

Peaches
11-24-2003, 07:18 PM
Brrr - it's too cold to leave the house for me. I'm getting ready to curl up on the sofa with a nice fire, a glass of wine and watch TiVo (or Desperado - depending on the kid). :bjump:

Peaches
11-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 24 2003, 08:26 PM
I think you have me confused with someone else - not a junkie, don't play one on TV and don't drink everyday :D
I'm a junkie. I have an amazing amount of junk. I like to call it "nouveau shabby". :P

Carrie
11-24-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 24 2003, 07:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 24 2003, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 24 2003, 08:26 PM
I'm a junkie. I have an amazing amount of junk. I like to call it "nouveau shabby". :P[/b][/quote]
My mom calls that stuff "could be's".
It's not something right now, but with a glue gun and a dab of paint, it COULD be...

cj
11-24-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 24 2003, 07:26 PM
Brrr - it's too cold to leave the house for me. I'm getting ready to curl up on the sofa with a nice fire, a glass of wine and watch TiVo (or Desperado - depending on the kid). :bjump:
woo hoo!!

This is where I get to take sick pleasure (& revenge!!) in the fact that you are shivering with cold :biglaugh: Its our turn down under for warmth!!

I took lisa's kids to a water park on the weekend - it was about 85 with an afternoon electrical storm - we are getting a real summer this year!! (and i got bloody sunburnt!!!!)

I love summer
I love summer
I love summer
I love summer
I love summer
:P

SykkBoy
11-24-2003, 08:43 PM
So I'm watching the GG Allin documentary...wondering "when the fuck is Chevy or Toyota gonna come out and use some of his whacked out stuff?" Would make for some great off-road music...or music to jack a car to......

Vick
11-25-2003, 10:09 AM
I do find it somewhat interesting that Labret can expound endlessly on what his professors have drilled into his head .....

.... but can't expound on the cultural and social significance of the Ramones ... which occured over the past 30 years

Life studied as opposed to life lived

"Beat on the Brat
Beat on the Brat
Beat on the Brat with a Baseball Bat" ... Joey Ramone 1951-2001

Gabba Gabba Hey

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 07:17 AM
I do find it somewhat interesting that Labret can expound endlessly on what his professors have drilled into his head .....

.... but can't expound on the cultural and social significance of the Ramones ... which occured over the past 30 years

"Beat on the Brat
Beat on the Brat

Gabba Gabba Hey

I find it more interesting that you are too soft in the head to take my two previous rants regarding the function of popular music and not be able to draw a logical conclusion. Do I need to hold your hand and spell it out for you?

What more do you want? The Ramones started out small, ended up co-opted by the culture industry, rendering any effect they may have had null and void. The Ramones are now used to sell Rice A Roni. Its sad, its a tragedy, may Allah kill those responsible.

And I still fail to see any of the cultural and social significance to the Ramones that you are alleged to have made.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 07:34 AM

gonzo
11-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 10:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 10:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 07:17 AM

"Beat on the Brat
Beat on the Brat

Gabba Gabba Hey

I find it more interesting that you are too soft in the head to take my two previous rants regarding the function of popular music and not be able to draw a logical conclusion. Do I need to hold your hand and spell it out for you?

What more do you want? The Ramones started out small, ended up co-opted by the culture industry, rendering any effect they may have had null and void. The Ramones are now used to sell Rice A Roni. Its sad, its a tragedy, may Allah kill those responsible.

And I still fail to see any cultural and social significance of the Ramones. All you did was give a brief history and your opinion. Yay.[/b][/quote]
My boys at Big Champaign still want to know where that mp3 dump is that you run.

Its not phony....its Sony.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 10:28 AM
My boys at Big Champaign still want to know where that mp3 dump is that you run.

I could care less what you and your friends want. What is it you expect of me? Do you feel left out? Do you need some attention? Did you think I would just add an account for you and allow you access? Go away.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 07:37 AM

Vick
11-25-2003, 10:36 AM
I rang - you answered - thank you

Ah you miss the point grasshopper

Outside of your comfortable Academia, with a subject that hasn't been drilled into your head that you can quote by rote .....

....so you try to dismiss it or apply what you have learned to it

The Ramones are significant in and to the cultural and social development of the late 20th century -

But I won't spell it out for you like your professors do so you can spit it back later after you learn -

You enjoy learning - here's another opportunity for you. Go study and come back and we'll discuss more

Did you know the capitol of the world - New York City is dedicating the corner of Bowery and Second Street as Joey Ramone Place?

On Sunday, November 30, 2003 the City of New York will officially name the corner of Bowery and Second Street "Joey Ramone Place" in a ceremony to recognize Joey Ramone's historic achievements

Last edited by Vick at Nov 25 2003, 11:07 AM

gonzo
11-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 10:36 AM

I could care less what you and your friends want. What is it you expect of me? Do you feel left out? Do you need some attention? Did you think I would just add an account for you and allow you access? Go away.
nah I just figured Id see how youd react to a little prodding from the low tech side of the fence. Im in total awe of your piracy skills. Please continue to tell us all how smart you are.... :matey:

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 25 2003, 07:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 25 2003, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 10:29 AM
And I still fail to see any cultural and social significance of the Ramones.
I rang - you answered - thank you

Ah you miss the point grasshopper

Outside of your comfortable Academia, with a subject that hasn't been drilled into your head that you can quote by rote .....

The Ramones are significant in and to the cultural and social development of the late 20th century -

But I won't spell it out for you like your professors do so you can spit it back later after you learn -

You enjoy learning - here's another opportunity for you. Go study and come back and we'll discuss more

Did you know the capitol of the world - New York City is dedicating the corner of Bowery and Second Street as Joey Ramone Place?

On Sunday, November 30, 2003 the City of New York will officially name the corner of Bowery and Second Street "Joey Ramone Place" in a ceremony to recognize Joey Ramone's historic achievements[/b][/quote]

for the love of christ.

There is no cultural and social significance of the Ramones. No more so than any other small punk band that eventually gets sucked into the machine. Jesus, did you live through the 90s? I can name 50 other bands that fit the bill.

I am glad you like to showcase your Ramones knowledge, I am real impressed.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 10:47 AM

for the love of christ.

There is no cultural and social significance of the Ramones. No more so than any other small punk band that eventually gets sucked into the machine. Jesus, did you live through the 90s? I can name 50 other bands that fit the bill.

I am glad you like to showcase your Ramones knowledge, I am real impressed.
why don't we talk about the "love of Christ"?

I can impress you with my knowledge too....

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 10:55 AM

I hate to say this , but I agree with Labret. :zoinks:

The Ramones sucked.

:nyanya:

Peaches
11-25-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:36 AM
I could care less what you and your friends want.
One would think that being the highly educated person that you are, you'd know the correct phrase is "I couldn't care less....". :) Unless, of course, you really DO care what Gonzo and his friends want. B)

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:36 AM
I could care less what you and your friends want.
One would think that being the highly educated person that you are, you'd know the correct phrase is "I couldn't care less....". :) Unless, of course, you really DO care what Gonzo and his friends want. B)[/b][/quote]
he does....wanna see the face of
"Gentlier and kinder Labret"?
;-))

Vick
11-25-2003, 10:58 AM

You really don't know do you?

Something that hasn't been spoon fed to your education, you can't answer

Let's see if you're the student you claim to be, this is right in with your interests

Think there's room for you in the Hall and Oats fan club?

Oops I edited a post instead fo making a new one, please forgive the error

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:06 AM

You really don't know do you?

Something that hasn't been spoon fed to your education, you can't answer

Let's see if you're the student you claim to be, this is right in with your interests

Think there's room for you in the Hall and Oats fan club?

Oops I edited a post instead fo making a new one, please forgive the error
I'll be watching you

oh gawd, kill me now
spaz

[Labret]
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:03 AM

I hate to say this , but I agree with Labret. :zoinks:

The Ramones sucked.

:nyanya:

What is it with people and reading comprehension around here.

I did not say the Ramones sucked.

All I said basically was arguing the "social and cultural significance" of the Ramones is about as valid as arguing the significance of a bag of Doritos. Both are nothing more than a corporate product. And moreso now than ever before even by dipshits own admission.

His limited proof for significance? This is a good one, I almost spit up... mainstream recognition. The very thing I argue robs them of any validity in both my previous posts. He will never get it.

And the clincher, at first he wants me to address it, when I ask him to explain the major significance so I can address it, I get: "but I won't spell it out for you like your professors do so you can spit it back later after you learn". Yeah, ok.

Significance of the Ramones. ahahaha

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 08:13 AM

Peaches
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 12:05 PM
;-))
Is he another fan of the fur coat? :P

Vick
11-25-2003, 11:02 AM
Nick - it's doesn't matter if they sucked

it's the cultural and social changes started and brought about by the Ramones

[Labret] is being challenged with something he doesn't know, that his professors haven't taught him

I've giving him the opportunity to be a student

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:10 AM

[Labret] is being challenged with something he doesn't know, that his professors haven't taught him

I've giving him the opportunity to be a student
I see your Evvvvvvvvvvvvvery move
clap clap

someone! please, gouge my eyes out!

spaz

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 11:12 AM

ahahahahahhahaha

What the fuck do you two want ""A 1000 word essay on the Social and cultural signifigance of the Romones""??? LOL

I used to give punishments like that when I was a prefect!! LOL

Spam is good ,M'Kay.

I'm a spammer ,man!!! Not a sociology student!!!!

Next you'll be discussing Home Economics for fuck sake!

;-))))

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 11:13 AM
Labret is logged on, why hasn't he replied to Vicks post? Is he researching to find out what Vick is talking about? Calling a trusted and special professor?

spaz

Vick
11-25-2003, 11:14 AM
and the funny/ironic this is .....

Almost everyone here can answer the question what are the cultural and social changes started and brought about by the Ramones ....

.... except Labret

For all his education he stammers, stutters, hems and haws and tried to dismiss what he hasn't been taught

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:15 AM
Labret, do I have to teach you elementary and most effective methods of board warfare?
\
just say magic words:
I don't know" and learn something..

I do this all the time.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 08:21 AM
Labret is logged on, why hasn't he replied to Vicks post? Is he researching to find out what Vick is talking about? Calling a trusted and special professor?

spaz

What exactly is there to respond to?

I say there is no cultural significance, I have said it 5 fucking times.

He says there is but fails to say what they are.

Again, I say there is not. I have already argued why there is not. It is now up to him to argue why there is.

You people are mildly retarded.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 11:22 AM

Almost everyone here can answer the question what are the cultural and social changes started and brought about by the Ramones ....

.... except Labret

For all his education he stammers, stutters, hems and haws and tried to dismiss what he hasn't been taught
I can't and I don';t care...who the fuck are Ramones?

are the Beatles? Presley? Rolling Stones?

if I haven't heard of them in Russia, they gotta be insignificant
;-))

it's NICE to be old....
;-))))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:23 AM

You people are mildly retarded.
holy shit!!!
do you have medical degree too????

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:23 AM

These people know jack shit about punk rock. If thats what they want to call it.

I sit in punk bars twice a week and see bands, this guy reads a book called 'Please Kill Me' and thinks he knows punk rock.

Gimme a break.

:moon:

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 25 2003, 08:27 AM

spazlabz
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 08:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 08:21 AM

spaz

I say there is no cultural significance, I have said it 5 fucking times.

He says there is but fails to say what they are.

Again, I say there is not. I have already argued why there is not. It is now up to him to argue why there is.

You people are mildly retarded.[/b][/quote]
mildly? oh no
IYAM
SOFAKING
WETODD
ID

spaz

[Labret]
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:22 AM

.... except Labret

Yet I dont see anyone doing it. Why is that?

I'll tell you why, because I will fucking tear it apart without remorse.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 08:27 AM

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 11:21 AM
You seem to want to tear down and rip apart, more than build , man.

Thats just soooo....destructive. ;-)))

But sorta butch and macho in a girly way.
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:26 AM

is that about my ass?
;-))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 11:29 AM
You seem to want to tear down and rip apart, more than build , man.

Thats just soooo....destructive. ;-)))

But sorta butch and macho in a girly way.
;-)))
Nick, hahhahahahahahaahahahahahhaha
;-))))

you can bottle and sell the sense of humor to the punk rockers
;-)))

Vick
11-25-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 11:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:23 AM

These people know jack shit about punk rock. If thats what they want to call it.

I sit in punk bars twice a week and see bands, this guy reads a book called 'Please Kill Me' and thinks he knows punk rock.

Gimme a break.

:moon:[/b][/quote]
Got that bottle open yet?

You know Jim Beam doesn't come in child proof bottles

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 08:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:26 AM

is that about my ass?
;-))[/b][/quote]

This would be you when I was done.

http://www.detroithardcore.com/lensman.jpg

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 08:33 AM

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:24 AM
And this is ALL this Vick guy can say about me.

Its 9:25, my first post and his thing is 'Are you drunk yet.?'

What a weak excuse for a board persona.

Is this all you ever say to me?

The bottle thing is getting old, its just an avatar.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:26 AM
punk rockers, I HONESTLY don't know jackshit about contemporary music, punk rocks, etc, but I can see it clearly:
"Old School Opranoids" beat you hands down in the sense of humor department
;-))))

TeenGodFather
11-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:32 AM
http://www.detroithardcore.com/lensman.jpg
That's a pretty damn artistic picture. Nice colors.
lol, and nice name for the file too.. you're one twisted individual.

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 08:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 08:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 08:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:26 AM

is that about my ass?
;-))

http://www.detroithardcore.com/lensman.jpg[/b][/quote]
OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!
was this picture completely nessesary?? Holy shit my eyes!

spaz

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 11:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 08:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:26 AM

is that about my ass?
;-))

http://www.detroithardcore.com/lensman.jpg[/b][/quote]
promisses, promisses....will you wear gloves or should I bring my own...
and I want you to know something..
YOU PROMISSED ME SOIMETHING,
and I FULLY intend to collect on your promise.

FATPad
Someone needs to tell Labret why The Ramones are culturally significant so he can write a rebuttal. Right now, there is nothing to rebutt so expecting him to answer his pointless.

[Labret]
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 08:34 AM
punk rockers, I HONESTLY don't know jackshit about contemporary music, punk rocks, etc, but I can see it clearly:
;-))))

And our hearts are broken. I sit and weep as the old sheep bleat to the sky.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 08:36 AM

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 24 2003, 04:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 24 2003, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 24 2003, 06:42 PM
and enough time for you to crack open a bottle[/b][/quote]
what thought out and well executed replies.

this is just proof that you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about me and all you are reduced to is judging by an Avatar.

how weak is that?

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 11:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 08:34 AM
;-))))

And out hearts are broken. I sit and weep as the old sheep bleat to the sky.[/b][/quote]
hearts? it's more of a HEAD thing
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 11:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Vick@Nov 24 2003, 04:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 24 2003, 06:42 PM
what thought out and well executed replies.

this is just proof that you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about me and all you are reduced to is judging by an Avatar.

how weak is that?[/b][/quote]
you didn't get the joke, did ya?

Vick
11-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 11:32 AM
And this is ALL this Vick guy can say about me.

Its 9:25, my first post and his thing is 'Are you drunk yet.?'

What a weak excuse for a board persona.

Is this all you ever say to me?

The bottle thing is getting old, its just an avatar.
You're the one who posted a pic for every drink one night and threw themselves in this conversation

Now back to our subject

the Hall and Oates fan club - oh I mean Labret

How does it feel to be in unfamiliar territory?

Dealing with something your professors haven't taught you?

You're a student, use this opportunty to learn

BRISK
11-25-2003, 11:32 AM
Forget the non-discussion over the cultural significance of the Ramones, I want to know how those people that are into ass stretching manage to keep their shit from simply falling out of their ass.

Discuss.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:38 AM

You're the one who posted a pic for every drink one night and threw themselves in this conversation

Ah so because of a drunken thread a week ago, EVERY TIME you address me its as if I am drunk.

Ah I get it.

What brains you have little red riding hood.

Vick
11-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 11:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:38 AM

Ah so because of a drunken thread a week ago, EVERY TIME you address me its as if I am drunk.

Ah I get it.

What brains you have little red riding hood.[/b][/quote]
If the shoe fits ....

.... find another one like it

Now why don't you run along while the adults speak

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by BRISK@Nov 25 2003, 08:40 AM
Forget the non-discussion over the cultural significance of the Ramones, I want to know how those people that are into ass stretching manage to keep their shit from simply falling out of their ass.

Discuss.
AHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHA I thought the exact same thing. Diapers maybe. but cant you imagine the blast furnace effect of a well timed mexican food fart?

spaz

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:35 AM
If the shoe fits?

More cliches for a stale mind.

You use one liners that DONT FIT, and cliches older than Zion.

Youre ONLY confrontational tool with me is, 'go have a drink.'

You lady are a simpleton.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:38 AM

Now back to our subject

Vick. I understand that you are of limited capacity, and I am almost beginning to feel bad for all of this. Its starting to smell of the Dokk breakdown.

One last time, I cannot argue against something that does not exist.

I have already outlined why it does not exist. Clearly and several times.

You say it does but you fail to articulate. I must say, I will try that method next time one of my professors questions one of my ideas.

Since Vick seems unable, would someone else like to take a crack at it? He seems to think the rest of you can.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 08:47 AM

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 11:38 AM
punk rockers are a notoriously tough crowd Serge ;-))))

And problem solving ,vick as you know full well ;-))))
is a sign of intelligence.Learning (a la labret) is simple memory.

Which great seat of learning are you attending ,Labret.

So I can ensure my children won't apply. ;-[))))

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by BRISK@Nov 25 2003, 11:40 AM

Discuss.
we don't eat...but we drink alot
;-)))

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:39 AM
Vicky did you not make a 'Drink O Meter' thread bragging about how much youve drank?

Alcoholics like you have problems too.

So you made drinking thread too.

Ever go to AA? Youre an alcoholic calling me one, funny.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 25 2003, 08:47 AM

Vick
11-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 11:43 AM
Well you are wrong but I won't tell you why .......

.... but you are a fool which you just evidenced

This is getting a little old so I'll leave Fletch to stew in his juices

and Labret you will let us know if you figure it out won't you?

First principles. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius.

or

are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself?

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:46 AM

WSU, a Pac10 school.

I wish I knew a spammers kids. I would kick their asses on principle.

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:43 AM
I am calling you a woman on purpose in case YOU missed it, VICKY.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:43 AM
Wait, this whole time Vick is a woman?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I seriously had no idea. I guess the whiny bitch attitude should have been a clue.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 08:52 AM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 11:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:46 AM

WSU, a Pac10 school.

I wish I knew a spammers kids. I would kick their asses on principle.[/b][/quote]
Labret, you haven't kick ass in 32 years..what makes you beleive you can do it now?

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Nov 25 2003, 08:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Nov 25 2003, 08:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 11:43 AM

or

are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself? [/b][/quote]
right just when I bring up the fact you are calling me a drunk because of a drinking thread, when in fact you did the same thing.

Now you are gonna try and crawfish out.

Go ahead crawfish.

Backtrack.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:51 AM

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I seriously had no idea. I guess the whiny bitch attitude should have been a clue.
oh no, he is a content, read it and weep:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Advertising Revenue Service Adds TrannyHookers.com

LAS VEGAS – (Nov. 25, 2003) - Advertising Revenue Service (ARS) (www.adrevservice.com), a premier pay-for-performance affiliate marketing network, and Global InterMedia, a leading adult pay-site developer, today announced the unveiling of TrannyHookers.com (www.trannyhookers.com).

“These lovely ‘ladies’ will do it all for cash,” said Mark McMurter, GIM content manager. “With high quality galleries, movie clips, live feeds, and full-length movies, GIM has spared no expense in bringing members the hottest, sexiest, and sluttiest trannies from around the world.”

Publishers can earn $20 to $35 per trial and up to $50 per active. Each sale earns Publishers between five to 15 reward points redeemable at the ARS Rewards Store, which features everything from cars and electronics to furniture and gaming systems.

“TrannyHookers.com is a home-run for Publishers looking for more wild-side content to promote,” said ARS’ John Valigorsky, vice president of marketing and customer relations. “Niche sex sells and the tranny segment is no exception.”

About Global InterMedia

GIM Corp. is an industry leader in online adult pay-site production, developing content for more than 25 niches. The company pays special attention to the needs of its webmasters and its customers, ensuring that each GIM pay site is engineered with their respective interests in mind. Each GIM site is created to convert using the world’s best team of designers and programmers who understand what it takes to influence today’s savvy consumers. Partnering with top adult media producers, GIM is able to offer its customers the most exclusive and best quality content possible, with the result being the delivery of a top-notch adult entertainment experience for the consumer.

About Advertising Revenue Service

Las Vegas-based Advertising Revenue Service (ARS) (www.adrevservice.com) is a pay-for-performance Internet affiliate marketing network. The network, founded as Adult Revenue Service in 1996, opened to mainstream advertisers and publishers in 3Q 2003. The success of ARS is founded on its philosophy of providing unparalleled publisher support. This includes weekly payouts, webmaster health insurance, a rewards program and personalized 24/7 publisher support. ARS offers advertisers access to one of the most effective sales networks on the Web. Other benefits include fraud control and Xtreme Trax, the company’s proprietary statistical and promotional tracking system. ARS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Innovative Ideas International, Ltd. (www.i2intl.com).

Media Contact

Mr. Jake Ludens

Public Relations Coordinator

jludens@i2intl.com

Phone: 702-233-1267 ext. 243

Toll Free: 877-ARS-8500

Fax: 702-233-6013

Fletch XXX
11-25-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:51 AM

nah, i just am going to refer to her as one from now on.

its easy to label someone something and go with it.

this idiot does NOT sense the irony of it, and THAT is what makes her a simpleton.

Last edited by Fletch XXX at Nov 25 2003, 08:54 AM

Martin
11-25-2003, 11:46 AM
Labret brings the love everywhere he goes. I knew entering this thread I'd see some gaping asshole action. <_<

[Labret]
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 08:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 08:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 11:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:46 AM

WSU, a Pac10 school.

Labret, you haven't kick ass in 32 years..what makes you beleive you can do it now?[/b][/quote]

You are obsessed with that shit.

Julene
I think the Stray Cats brought a more remembered cultural and social change to the main stream majority than the Ramones ! They brought back rockabilly, made it popular with the main stream in the 80s ! It had been dying out in the late 50's . Lord, knows Brian Setzer's hair along with the guys of Duran Duran started a fad ! LOL

Stray cats were on Mtv in the beginning of Mtv's history and the image that the Stray cats portray was it was cool to be a bad boy with tattoos !

Rock on Brian Setzer ! :rokk:

Now, Brian has been making Swing popular again since his move away from the Cats . :)

If one did not listen to punk at the time , they were pretty clueless about the Ramones ! ( like me )

:)

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 11:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 11:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:51 AM

this idiot does NOT sense the irony of it, and THAT is what makes her a simpleton.[/b][/quote]
is that some punk rockers methodology?

BRISK
11-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Fletch, you're not the only one with drinking problems. I've been hitting this carton of apple & mango juice pretty hard. :stout:

Pray for me.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by BRISK@Nov 25 2003, 11:55 AM
Fletch, you're not the only one with drinking problems. I've been hitting this carton of apple & mango juice pretty hard. :stout:

Pray for me.
try Loosa, they arew the BEST!

Nickatilynx
WSU, a Pac10 school.

Impressive....lol

I was expecting Oxford,Cambridge,Yale , Harvard maybe the LSE

So you threaten my kids , huh?

Come to Canada.Don't make me have you found :-))))

Fletch XXX
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 08:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 08:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 11:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:51 AM

this idiot does NOT sense the irony of it, and THAT is what makes her a simpleton.
is that some punk rockers methodology?[/b][/quote]
Serge so you know.

My background is the Blues and Jazz since I am from New orleans and was schooled there.

I LISTEN to a lot of punk.

Thats what so fun about these LABELS, you guys think you know someone JUST from a message board.

Its silly.

My family is a LONG line of Blues Club owners and I grew up around Blues Musicians, just because I listen to punk now i am labeled some kind of half witted rocker?

Please spare me the stereotypes.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Nov 25 2003, 08:34 AM

lol, and nice name for the file too.. you're one twisted individual.

Who do you think I got it from?

It came in my email from goatse@adult.com, I did not change the filename!

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 08:58 AM

FATPad
11-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Well I have a new theory.

That guy with his ass stretched to accomodate a bowling ball has more cultural signifigance than the Ramones, Stray Cats, and a bag of doritos put together.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:56 AM
WSU, a Pac10 school.

Impressive....lol

Are you a spammer? Do I know your kids?

Dont threaten me. I will drive my ass to Canada and beat your fat fucking Mexican donut eating ass.

I am glad you think so highly of me. I am flattered.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 09:00 AM

Trev
11-25-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 06:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:56 AM
WSU, a Pac10 school.

Impressive....lol

Are you a spammer? Do I know your kids?

Dont threaten me. I will drive my ass to Canada and beat your fat fucking Mexican donut eating ass.[/b][/quote]
Thats 4 people you've threatened now <_<

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 11:55 AM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 09:03 AM

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 11:57 AM
Well I have a new theory.

That guy with his ass stretched to accomodate a bowling ball has more cultural signifigance than the Ramones, Stray Cats, and a bag of doritos put together.
:okthumb:
hahhahahahahahaha
;-))))))

Nickatilynx
Dont threaten me. I will drive my ass to Canada and beat your fat fucking Mexican donut eating ass.

635 Columbia Street
New Westminster
BC
Canada

When can you get here.

come along little boy.

Trev
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 07:03 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
Hahahahaha

You clueless numpty!

gonzo
11-25-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 11:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 11:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 12:05 PM
;-))
Is he another fan of the fur coat? :P[/b][/quote]
At this rate he'll be the fan of some KY gel ... I dont think they have that in prison though.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:03 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
what about ME????

are you playing Acacia on me???

keeping me out of the actions AGAIN???????????????????????

gonzo
11-25-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 11:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:38 AM

Now back to our subject

Vick. I understand that you are of limited capacity, and I am almost beginning to feel bad for all of this. Its starting to smell of the Dokk breakdown.

One last time, I cannot argue against something that does not exist.

I have already outlined why it does not exist. Clearly and several times.

You say it does but you fail to articulate. I must say, I will try that method next time one of my professors questions one of my ideas.

Since Vick seems unable, would someone else like to take a crack at it? He seems to think the rest of you can.[/b][/quote]
Fear the Sawanee electric employees!!!

PornoDoggy
11-25-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Nov 25 2003, 11:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Nov 25 2003, 11:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 11:43 AM

or

right just when I bring up the fact you are calling me a drunk because of a drinking thread, when in fact you did the same thing.

Go ahead crawfish.

Backtrack.[/b][/quote]
Uhhh ... you sure do seem a little touchy about the drinking shit.

You have a) started a thread while drunk and B) boasted/admitted that you have been to AA and NA.

You are a drunk.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

gonzo
11-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:03 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
In all seriousness...

That personal attack shit aint cool here.
And dragging someones kids is even worse.
Pseudo punk rock culture or not.

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:14 PM
Its been far too long since my ass was good and kicked. Of course I try to avoid it being fat, lazy and uneducated and all. But Labret might as well threaten to beat me up to.
Here, i'll make it easy for him.
MY DADS BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD!
YOU EAT BOOGERS
NAHNER NAHNER
OH YEAH!!??
SO THERE
:nyanya: :nyanya:

spaz

Trev
11-25-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 07:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:03 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
In all seriousness...

Pseudo punk rock culture or not.[/b][/quote]
Thats a threat against my life, that shit don't fly over here!

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 09:03 AM

635 Columbia Street
New Westminster
BC
Canada

When can you get here.

come along little boy.
Nick, if I visit, will you have some DD for me bro? LOL

spaz

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 09:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 09:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:03 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
In all seriousness...

What fucking fantasy world do you people live in? Psuedopunk rock culture? Where did I say I was punk? And what the hell would that have even to do with anything? God I hate old people.

All I said is I would kick a spammers kids asses just on biblical principle. Did I say his kids? I mean if they lived next door to me, but that is a different story. Its a general desire to kick all spammers kids asses. The sins of the father passed onto the children.

Ill beat your ass as well. That makes 6, I am on a roll. Its all about punk rock. ahahaha

It just reaks of reefer madness style ignorance.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 09:25 AM

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy+Nov 25 2003, 09:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PornoDoggy @ Nov 25 2003, 09:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by -Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Nov 25 2003, 11:43 AM

or

Go ahead crawfish.

Backtrack.
Uhhh ... you sure do seem a little touchy about the drinking shit.

You have a) started a thread while drunk and B) boasted/admitted that you have been to AA and NA.

You are a drunk.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...[/b][/quote]
its a whut? a kangaroo??:yowsa:

spaz

Peaches
11-25-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:03 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
In all seriousness...

Threatening personal harm to posters is the last sign that someone is getting WAY too involved in a board and taking it WAY too seriously. :unsure:

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 12:20 PM
Nick, if I visit, will you have some DD for me bro? LOL

No! Only KK's. ;-)))

You have crossed a line ,labret.

You have threatened my kids.

I am fair game. My kids aren't.

You are now fucked.

Difference is , you don't know it yet.

And now you threaten to murder????

Lovely.

Come here , little boy

Oh and trying to change the words after the event , little bitch, can only be done with the words "I apologise".

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Nov 25 2003, 09:30 AM

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 09:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:03 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
In all seriousness...

Threatening personal harm to posters is the last sign that someone is getting WAY too involved in a board and taking it WAY too seriously. :unsure:[/b][/quote]

The Mexican threatened to have me "found". I agree, he takes this all too serious.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 09:29 AM

Peaches
11-25-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:28 PM
The Mexican threaten to have me "found". I agree, he takes this all too serious.
Found and murder are the same things? Interesting concept. :zoinks:

sarettah
11-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Ah, reduced to physical threats.

By someone who described themselves as a "32 year old overweight geek with a tatoo".

You better be careful that a spammers kids don't kick your ass.

:yowsa:

gonzo
11-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 12:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 12:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 09:18 AM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
In all seriousness...

What fucking fantasy world do you people live in? Psuedopunk rock culture? Where did I say I was punk? And what the hell would that have even to do with anything? God I hate old people.

All I said is I would kick a spammers kids asses just on biblical principle. Did I say his kids? I mean if they lived next door to me, but that is a different story. Its a general desire to kick all spammers kids asses. The sins of the father passed onto the children.

Ill beat your ass as well. That makes 6, I am on a roll. Its all about punk rock. ahahaha

It just reaks of reefer madness style ignorance.[/b][/quote]
Refer madness...I think youve been reading too many Hunter S. Thompson books. And in the same thread that Fletch is whining about being called a drunk.

Only refer madness Ive participated in has been to lock it in the evidence room.
Boy were they mad.

This aint GFY I dont care what you style you jest in. Leave the mans kids out of it.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 09:30 AM

By someone who described themselves as a "32 year old overweight geek with a tatoo".

Speaking of you, where is that response you promised to the kneejerk reaction theory?

spazlabz
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 09:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 09:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:28 PM
The Mexican threaten to have me "found". I agree, he takes this all too serious.
Found and murder are the same things? Interesting concept. :zoinks:[/b][/quote]
I found my keys, hose fuckers just wouldnt stop jingling dammit

and on a seious note
Labret, you know perfectly well what was implied by your kids of a spammer post. Why don't you show some inkling of maturity and just admit it was wrong and apologize?

spaz

BRISK
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 09:26 AM
Threatening personal harm to posters is the last sign that someone is getting WAY too involved in a board and taking it WAY too seriously. :unsure:
The same could be said about someone who actually believes the threats to be real.

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 12:24 PM
You can twist all you like.

You threatened my kids. FACT.

you can try and make out "I was just being cool and debating"

But the FACT remains you threatened my kids

You either apologise , or not.

If you are as "educated" as you purport , you'll apologise.

gonzo
11-25-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 12:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 01:18 PM

I will murder you.

There, now it is 5.
In all seriousness...

The Mexican threatened to have me "found". I agree, he takes this all too serious.[/b][/quote]
Did we get some Mexican webmasters to sign up that I dont know about?

sarettah
11-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 12:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 09:30 AM

Speaking of you, where is that response you promised to the kneejerk reaction theory?[/b][/quote]
Lololol....different thread...

But I did go dredging through a bunch of stuff... by the time I got back to the thread there were 4 more pages and it was way on to other shit...

You want to go back to that, we can do it in that thread...

This thread is now dedicated to how you are gonna beat everybody's ass :yowsa:

Good memory though :okthumb:

Carrie
11-25-2003, 12:28 PM
I think we need to lay down some rules of confrontation here.

1. Vick only gets to be Vicky if Peaches and I can braid his hair.

2. Nick's kids may only be threatened with Krispy Kreme food fights.

3. Do not respond to spaz, as he has packing he needs to do and if he doesn't get to it, his wife will leave for Florida without him and he won't even notice.

Okay then. Carry on.

Trev
Originally posted by sarettah+Nov 25 2003, 07:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Nov 25 2003, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 09:30 AM

Speaking of you, where is that response you promised to the kneejerk reaction theory?

But I did go dredging through a bunch of stuff... by the time I got back to the thread there were 4 more pages and it was way on to other shit...

Good memory though :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
and murder me <_<

spazlabz
Originally posted by sarettah+Nov 25 2003, 09:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Nov 25 2003, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 09:30 AM

Good memory though :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
I taunted him, yet receieved no threat, I must have bad breathe or something, but he was willing to hug me earlier heh heh

spaz

sarettah
11-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 12:36 PM
I taunted him, yet receieved no threat, I must have bad breathe or something, but he was willing to hug me earlier heh heh

spaz
Get packing dammit.......

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 09:36 AM
I think we need to lay down some rules of confrontation here.

1. Vick only gets to be Vicky if Peaches and I can braid his hair.

2. Nick's kids may only be threatened with Krispy Kreme food fights.

3. Do not respond to spaz, as he has packing he needs to do and if he doesn't get to it, his wife will leave for Florida without him and he won't even notice.

Okay then. Carry on.
:wnw: :yowsa: :wnw:
Braid his hair! ohmygod thats funny, and the not repling to me, a gem! Its ok, got everything 'pretty much' ready for tomorrows loading the truck, so I'm good. I cant miss out on all this, it is just too good.

spaz

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Nov 25 2003, 09:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Nov 25 2003, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 12:36 PM

spaz
Get packing dammit.......

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
OH YEAH! I'll kick your ass too!!

there now i dont feel so left out :P

spaz

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 09:32 AM

Can you quote me threatening your children?

I expressed a general desire to kick the asses of all spammers kids.

Stop being gay.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Funny how when I expressed a desire to kill your average American nobody freaked out and viewed it as a direct serious threat.

I would like to burn down the homes of spammers. Do you feel threatened?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 09:46 AM

Trev
11-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 07:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 09:32 AM

Can you quote me threatening your children?

I expressed a general desire to kick the asses of all spammers kids.

Stop being gay.[/b][/quote]
I can quote you threatening to murder me so either jump your ass on a plane or apologise!

Nicks kids would kick your ass anyway even the girls!

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:38 PM
I can quote you threatening to murder me so either jump your ass on a plane or apologise!

Nicks kids would kick your ass anyway even the girls!

Did you view it as a serious threat in light of your post that brought the response? Are you sitting at home worried right now?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 09:47 AM

FATPad
11-25-2003, 12:40 PM
A good, intelligent debate reduced to name calling and threats of physical violence before it even got off the ground.

This is society at large.

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 09:45 AM
Funny how when I expressed a desire to kill your average American nobody freaked out and viewed it as a direct serious threat.

I would like to burn down the homes of spammers. Do you feel threatened?
I have seen Wiley Coyote do less back pedalling off the edge of a cliff then you showed right there. Still waiting to see an apology (by the way, Detriot is not far from Canada is my American public school education serves me)

there, thats should earn me an ass kicking

spaz

[Labret]
Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 09:48 AM
A good, intelligent debate reduced to name calling and threats of physical violence before it even got off the ground.

I have yet to find any good intelligent debate here.

Carrie
This all reminds me of:

"My kid is an honor roll student at BlahBlah School"

"My kid kicked your honor roll student's ass at BlahBlah School"

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 09:48 AM

OH YEAH!!

I'll bop you in the nose too!
hahahaa

spaz

Trev
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 07:46 PM
Did you view it as a serious threat in light of your post that brought the response? Are you sitting at home worried right now?
So are you saying that because I said "thats 4 people you've threatened now" you're justified in saying you're going to murder me?

And for the authorities benefit:

Yes I am now fearful of my life and I believe I am in a very real danger.

[Labret]
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM

I have seen Wiley Coyote do less back pedalling off the edge of a cliff then you showed right there. Still waiting to see an apology (by the way, Detriot is not far from Canada is my American public school education serves me)

spaz

I said I was at WSU, which is Washington State U. Drive your ass to Detroit and find me.

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 09:48 AM

I have yet to find any good intelligent debate here.[/b][/quote]
thats bullshit and you know it Labret. If it were even remotely true a man of your towering intellect would have moved on by now.

spaz

Carrie
11-25-2003, 12:45 PM
I tried to engage him in some intelligent debate but all I could get was "that's not my line of study". :(

[Labret]
Originally posted by spazlabz+Nov 25 2003, 09:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Nov 25 2003, 09:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 09:48 AM

thats bullshit and you know it Labret. If it were even remotely true a man of your towering intellect would have moved on by now.

spaz[/b][/quote]

You dont follow along so well.

I am here because I get banned elsewhere. Serge promised not to ban. Serge knows I bring impressions. THAT is why I am here. I already explained what I get out of this. Remember... you serve as reinforcement.

FATPad
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 09:48 AM

I have yet to find any good intelligent debate here.[/b][/quote]
I thought this one was going to be.

It started off good.

One person stated something. Another person said they didn't agree.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM
I tried to engage him in some intelligent debate but all I could get was "that's not my line of study". :(

Unlike the rest of you, I dont feel qualified to argue things I do not understand. What would be the point?

Do you see me in sports threads? Ask me to debate nascar and wine. I wont.

Why would I argue something I do not feel qualified to? Is that not the logical thing to do?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 09:57 AM

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by FATPad+Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FATPad @ Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM

I thought this one was going to be.

It started off good.

One person stated something. Another person said they didn't agree.[/b][/quote]
I tried. I gave my end of the argument and got nothing in return but the usual dribble.

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 09:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 09:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM

spaz

I said I was at WSU, which is Washington State U. Drive your ass to Detroit and find me.[/b]
ahem, i was refering to this
Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 24 2003, 08:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 24 2003, 08:06 AM
Use a nuke on whom exactly? Nuking the middle east for the actions of some Queda affiliates based out of Malaysia (or wherever) makes as much sense as nuking Ohio.
HEY HEY!! wait one fucking minute there
I live in oHIo
and I can honestly say on most days that isn't a bad idea heh heh

spaz[/quote]

I am from Detroit, I like Ohio, just the first thing that popped into my head. Ohio is a beautiful state. I have yet to make it to your Amish country.
Yeah, that post

spaz

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 09:56 AM

Yeah, that post

spaz
Ok, so come May you can find me back in Detroit. And then I will kick your fucking ass!

Thats 7? or 8?

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 09:49 AM

spaz

I am here because I get banned elsewhere. Serge promised not to ban. Serge knows I bring impressions. THAT is why I am here. I already explained what I get out of this. Remember... you serve as reinforcement.[/b][/quote]
wow, you best a high school grad, and a fat lazy one at that. Dont you earn a cookie?
Its seems strange to me that you devote so much time on people you have no respect for simply because you wont get banned.

Thats just odd

spaz

Peaches
11-25-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 01:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM

Unlike the rest of you, I dont feel qualified to argue things I do not understand. What would be the point?

Why would I argue something I do not feel qualified to? Is that not the logical thing to do?[/b][/quote]
Maybe you could consider LEARNING about other things so you're not "debating" the same subjects ad nauseam. :)

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 09:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM

Why would I argue something I do not feel qualified to? Is that not the logical thing to do?
Maybe you could consider LEARNING about other things so you're not "debating" the same subjects ad nauseam. :)[/b][/quote]

I didnt pick the subject. Vick picks them.

Ramones. All him. My avatar that led to all of this. All him.

I didnt come in swinging my dick, you all started tugging on it.

gonzo
11-25-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 12:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 09:51 AM

spaz

I am here because I get banned elsewhere. Serge promised not to ban. Serge knows I bring impressions. THAT is why I am here. I already explained what I get out of this. Remember... you serve as reinforcement.[/b][/quote]
Serge may have promised not to....I didnt.

spazlabz
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 09:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 09:56 AM

Yeah, that post

spaz
Ok, so come May you can find me back in Detroit. And then I will kick your fucking ass!

Thats 7? or 8?[/b][/quote]
YES!! I got my threat. I feel so fuzzy now I really do. Thank you Labret. It will never come to pass of course, but in the twisted course of things to come, if ever we were to actually meet. You may have found the prospect of kicking my ass a little more difficult than you assume

spaz

Carrie
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 12:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 09:53 AM

Unlike the rest of you, I dont feel qualified to argue things I do not understand. What would be the point?[/b][/quote]
Discussion isn't arguing. Why are you and Fletch so stuck on that? God, no one can ever just talk about something - either you're saying "cheers" or you're "arguing". Black or white. :rolleyes:

Because you get to flesh out ideas, take a new perspective on things, and possibly even learn something.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that the only time you speak to someone is when it involves your field of study and you're arguing?

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 09:51 AM

spaz

I am here because I get banned elsewhere. Serge promised not to ban. Serge knows I bring impressions. THAT is why I am here. I already explained what I get out of this. Remember... you serve as reinforcement.
Serge may have promised not to....I didnt.[/b][/quote]

Ban away.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM

YES!! I got my threat. I feel so fuzzy now I really do. Thank you Labret. It will never come to pass of course, but in the twisted course of things to come, if ever we were to actually meet. You may have found the prospect of kicking my ass a little more difficult than you assume

spaz

In all seriousness. I would hope to god a Marine that was trained in kicking terrorist ass would be able to kick my ass. If not then your training would be in vain.

Trev
11-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 08:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:53 PM

spaz

Ban away.[/b][/quote]
Let him make his apologies first!

gonzo
11-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 01:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:53 PM

spaz

Ban away.[/b][/quote]
Obviously you havent been following along.
Im more of a .. "sit the baby in the corner for time out" kinda guy.

Thats he problem with society. Its ways too predictable.
When you become unpredictable then you become truely dangerous.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 01:01 PM

you did take the Oprano Oath...nick is now busting my balls on ICQ...
and all I can do is to quote Shakespear:
'This is the winter of our discontent.."
;-)))

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Carrie+Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:55 PM

Discussion isn't arguing. Why are you and Fletch so stuck on that? God, no one can ever just talk about something - either you're saying "cheers" or you're "arguing". Black or white. :rolleyes:

Because you get to flesh out ideas, take a new perspective on things, and possibly even learn something.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that the only time you speak to someone is when it involves your field of study and you're arguing?[/b][/quote]
Carrie, it is my belief that he has no respect for anyone here. Therefore communicating with any of us on that level is beyond him. He hasnt shown one instant where he can admit when he is wrong, or concede one point to another persons argument. He is incapable of learning from us, sharing ideas with us, or even relating to us. Its a shame because I suspect if his mind were a little more open he would be a great guy.
Doesnt appear as though it will happen though. When backed into a corner he calls name, makes stupid little threats or just goes away for awhile.
What a shame, what a loss of an above average IQ Soe people saw worth in Grogan, I did not. I see the potential here, but fear its wasted

spaz

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 10:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM

spaz

In all seriousness. I would hope to god a Marine that was trained in kicking terrorist ass would be able to kick my ass. If not then your training would be in vain.[/b][/quote]
well, you know, I've put on weight. Living the fat lazy American dream ya know.

spaz

Nickatilynx
11-25-2003, 01:02 PM
I'll stop busting your balls when he apologises ;-))))

gonzo
11-25-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Nov 25 2003, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Nov 25 2003, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:55 PM

Are you honestly trying to tell me that the only time you speak to someone is when it involves your field of study and you're arguing?
Carrie, it is my belief that he has no respect for anyone here. Therefore communicating with any of us on that level is beyond him. He hasnt shown one instant where he can admit when he is wrong, or concede one point to another persons argument. He is incapable of learning from us, sharing ideas with us, or even relating to us. Its a shame because I suspect if his mind were a little more open he would be a great guy.
Doesnt appear as though it will happen though. When backed into a corner he calls name, makes stupid little threats or just goes away for awhile.
What a shame, what a loss of an above average IQ Soe people saw worth in Grogan, I did not. I see the potential here, but fear its wasted

spaz[/b][/quote]
Awww SpaZ he aint even got any cool piercings.

Aint that some shit?

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Nov 25 2003, 10:04 AM

I got your apology right here.

http://www.detroithardcore.com/trev.jpg

Fletch XXX
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM

Discussion?

All Vicky has said is 'youre a drunk'

hahaha yeah what a discussion.

And then said he was leaving the DISCUSSIOn after I called him on HIS DRINKING THREAD.

funny.

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 01:10 PM
I'll stop busting your balls when he apologises ;-))))
can you bust my balls on the board instead?

I promissed Mike 93,000 posts mark today
;-))

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 10:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by -Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:55 PM

spaz
Awww SpaZ he aint even got any cool piercings.

Aint that some shit?[/b][/quote]
No piercings??!! I love mine and my ink too. I just saw the Trev butcher knife..............and he is 32 years old. I'd like to see him apologize to Nick, throwin down what was thrown down really wasnt the actions of a very educated, intelligent man

spaz

Peaches
11-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 02:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 02:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Nov 25 2003, 10:04 AM

http://www.detroithardcore.com/trev.jpg[/b][/quote]
LOL, you know you've gotten to someone when they put your name on a knife AND take the time to snap a picture AND upload and post it! :P

Congrats, Trev! :wnw:

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:13 AM

No piercings??!! I love mine and my ink too. I just saw the Trev butcher knife..............and he is 32 years old. I'd like to see him apologize to Nick, throwin down what was thrown down really wasnt the actions of a very educated, intelligent man

spaz
Lets see those tatts. I am sleaved. You?

Piercings are for women.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM

LOL, you know you've gotten to someone when they put your name on a knife AND take the time to snap a picture AND upload and post it! :P

Dont get so excited, its an old GFY joke. I dont think Fletch has a knife in his house that doesnt have names on them. I got a bat with YTCracker on it, knives with Sleazydream, Choker, and various other idiots on them. Makes for interesting conversation when people come over and ask to use a knife or something.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 10:17 AM

Trev
11-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 25 2003, 08:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 25 2003, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Nov 25 2003, 10:04 AM

http://www.detroithardcore.com/trev.jpg

Congrats, Trev! :wnw:[/b][/quote]
Thank you, thank you :D

[LABRET] I can now say, even though I'm against it in a way:

YOU'RE OWNED BEEEATCHhttp://www.deepanal.net/smilie10.gif

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:14 PM

Piercings are for women.
wrong as usual

http://www.sergesmuseum.com/uploaded//_0A201DB5_stud.jpg

Fletch XXX
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 10:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM

Dont get so excited, its an old GFY joke. I dont think Fletch has a knife in his house that doesnt have names on them. I got a bat with YTCracker on it, knives with Sleazydream, Choker, and various other idiots on them.[/b][/quote]
No shit.

These people KNOW so much, yet so LITTLE.

Nickatilynx
Sure serge,

I take ANY threat to my children by someone obviously mentally unstable seriously.Wouldn't you?

And now his picture to Trev????

sarettah
Labret... Do you shake your fist and yell at other drivers with your windows up too ?

Peaches
11-25-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 02:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM

Dont get so excited, its an old GFY joke. I dont think Fletch has a knife in his house that doesnt have names on them. I got a bat with YTCracker on it, knives with Sleazydream, Choker, and various other idiots on them.[/b][/quote]
So Trev is merely part of a list of posters who have made you AND Fletch do something so incredibly childish? :unsure:

Vick
11-25-2003, 01:10 PM
ok E-fucking-nough - I apologize for even starting this shit

Labert - you came in touting your intellect or however you wish to express it so I took a crack at it, threw you a change up. We can say it's all in fun or for you to study

But we have one serious steadfast rule - don't fuck with anyone's family

You can call me a dirty donkey dick sucking whatever but families are off limits - however you want to slice it

You made a threat no matter how much you want to sugarcoat it or back peddle

It's words on a message board - time for you to stand up and apologize.

Bottom line is you won't find a better, more intelligent group anywhere that the posters here

What concerns me is we haven't (except Serge) heard from Nick

Trev
11-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 08:17 PM
Sure serge,

I take ANY threat to my children by someone obviously mentally unstable seriously.Wouldn't you?

America is a bit like Canada ain't it Nick?

The houses are built outta wood I believe :D

FATPad
This is funny. You guys are getting all wound up over someone trying to push your buttons.

This is almost as good as a Sleazydream calling everyone a Nobody thread.

Last edited by FATPad at Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM

spazlabz
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:13 AM

spaz

Piercings are for women.[/b][/quote]
No I am not sleaved (I am not blind I can see the ink bro) just a simple celtic start and end result will hopefully end up with 2 half sleaves.
Piercings are for women? Ok man, play it like that. I dont think anyone would ever confuse me with the fairer sex though.

spaz

ya know what I have done that I regret though? and it only happened today. revealing that I am a former Marine. I regret that a lot because I have seen a few former Jarheads bark all over boards about how bad assed they are. Thats so patheic and I dont ever wanna come across like that no shit.

Buckfutter
11-25-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 12:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 12:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM

Dont get so excited, its an old GFY joke. I dont think Fletch has a knife in his house that doesnt have names on them. I got a bat with YTCracker on it, knives with Sleazydream, Choker, and various other idiots on them. Makes for interesting conversation when people come over and ask to use a knife or something.[/b][/quote]
Don't forget that buttplug with my name on it. Oh, the memories.

gonzo
11-25-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 01:17 PM
Labret... Do you shake your fist and yell at other drivers with your windows up too ?

I reckon hes gonna shake his fist at me in Vegas.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Buckfutter+Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buckfutter @ Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM

Dont get so excited, its an old GFY joke. I dont think Fletch has a knife in his house that doesnt have names on them. I got a bat with YTCracker on it, knives with Sleazydream, Choker, and various other idiots on them. Makes for interesting conversation when people come over and ask to use a knife or something.
Don't forget that buttplug with my name on it. Oh, the memories.[/b][/quote]
http://www.detroithardcore.com/amp.jpg

Carrie
11-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Ya know, I've rolled my eyes more in the past two months than I have in the past two years total.

And the past two *weeks* make up at least 70% of the eye-rolling I've been doing.

They're going to get stuck soon, and then I'm suing someone.

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 25 2003, 01:17 PM
Sure serge,

nope....I wouldn't...I am not THAT crazy
;-))

Vick
Fletch - you and I can put the shit aside and let it drop

or we can both be better off not communication with each other

I didn't much care for your board personality from the beginning but didn't say anything as you seem to be a friend of MikeAI's and your partner Cherrylula seems cool

Whatever works with you is good for me

I'd like to think someone from New Orleans can't be all bad

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Nov 25 2003, 10:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Nov 25 2003, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:13 AM

spaz

Piercings are for women.
No I am not sleaved (I am not blind I can see the ink bro) just a simple celtic start and end result will hopefully end up with 2 half sleaves.
Piercings are for women? Ok man, play it like that. I dont think anyone would ever confuse me with the fairer sex though.

spaz

ya know what I have done that I regret though? and it only happened today. revealing that I am a former Marine. I regret that a lot because I have seen a few former Jarheads bark all over boards about how bad assed they are. Thats so patheic and I dont ever wanna come across like that no shit.[/b][/quote]
You dont come across like that. I am still of the opinion that you should be able to kick my ass.

Nickatilynx
America is a bit like Canada ain't it Nick?

The houses are built outta wood I believe

No fires!!!! ;-))))

I'll get him first LOL

spazlabz
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 10:22 AM
Ya know, I've rolled my eyes more in the past two months than I have in the past two years total.

And the past two *weeks* make up at least 70% of the eye-rolling I've been doing.

Sue me Carrie, I gots nothing to take LOL

spaz

Peaches
11-25-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 02:19 PM
This is funny. You guys are getting all wound up over someone trying to push your buttons.

I don't see anyone getting "wound up" except Labret and Fletch who are allowing everyone else to push THEIR buttons. :yowsa:

I have to admit, in all these years I've not seen anyone label a knife except today and on GFY. It's like watching the little kid scream "You're next!" from across the playground right before he runs home. :P

Fletch XXX
Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 10:19 AM

very.

and then they claim WE are the ones wound up?

too fucking funny.

hahah

[Labret]
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 01:17 PM

I reckon hes gonna shake his fist at me in Vegas.[/b][/quote]

Wont be there, I will be in the Netherlands getting my ass kicked by Battus.

gonzo
11-25-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 01:19 PM

We got fat fucking nobodies on here...
Sleezy and Aaron need to switch name tags more.

spazlabz
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 10:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:13 AM

spaz

Piercings are for women.

spaz

ya know what I have done that I regret though? and it only happened today. revealing that I am a former Marine. I regret that a lot because I have seen a few former Jarheads bark all over boards about how bad assed they are. Thats so patheic and I dont ever wanna come across like that no shit.
You dont come across like that. I am still of the opinion that you should be able to kick my ass.[/b][/quote]
cool, thanks for that.

To the rest of you, if you think I am strutting around like i think I am Billy Badaas because of my servic e record, please call me on it. I hate that shit in others and would be loathe to tolerate in myself

spaz

[Labret]

whats with you and ladym always blowing my cover.

Buckfutter
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 12:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Buckfutter@Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 12:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 25 2003, 10:14 AM

LOL, you know you've gotten to someone when they put your name on a knife AND take the time to snap a picture AND upload and post it! �:P

Congrats, Trev! �:wnw:

Don't forget that buttplug with my name on it. Oh, the memories.
http://www.detroithardcore.com/amp.jpg[/b][/quote]
Ahahaha, the memories. That may have been the absolute best PWNAGE in the history of the internet.

cherrylula
11-25-2003, 01:18 PM

Its all just words on a screen... but fun to read. People take things way too seriously for sure.

I think we have an blank samurai sword around here though!

Last edited by cherrylula at Nov 25 2003, 10:28 AM

Carrie
11-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Nov 25 2003, 01:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Nov 25 2003, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 10:22 AM

Sue me Carrie, I gots nothing to take LOL

spaz[/b][/quote]
Well that wouldn't work very well, would it?
Only folks like Acacia threaten to sue people who have nothing.
I have to pick myself a nice fat juicy target for suing! :)

gonzo
11-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 01:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--sarettah@Nov 25 2003, 01:17 PM

Wont be there, I will be in the Netherlands getting my ass kicked by Battus.[/b][/quote]
You need to edit that top say getting your ass fucked by Battus.
Get pics!

We need new content on Saucerhead.

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 10:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM

Get pics!

We need new content on Saucerhead.[/b][/quote]
Are you insinuating that battus is a homo?

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 10:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 10:20 AM

Get pics!

We need new content on Saucerhead.[/b][/quote]
LOL fuck pics, get video! I can do the editing :)

spaz

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:36 PM

I hope you don't mind us all being in the middle of your "lover's quarrel"
;-))

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 10:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 10:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:36 PM

I hope you don't mind us all being in the middle of your "lover's quarrel"
;-))[/b][/quote]

ahaha I have no idea what that kids problem is. All I know is he has been taking potshots at me for as long as I can remember. And that is easily a couple years. Perhaps one day I will find out. I have no idea who he is, nor have I ever done business with him. I probably got into it with him a few years ago on the boards and he never forgot. Who knows.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 10:40 AM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:39 PM
I have no idea who he is, nor have I ever done business with him.
what kind of Internet Business are you?

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 10:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 10:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:39 PM
what kind of Internet Business are you?[/b][/quote]
Work in gay. Traffic, content, paysites, the usual. Used to work with a big beast producer.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 10:43 AM

Trev
11-25-2003, 01:35 PM
[LABRET] for a supposedly intelligent person I’ve noticed that you suck at posting, you’ve been back an edited about 95% of your posts…. Whats wrong do those fat fucking fingers just keep mashing the keyboard?

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 10:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 10:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:39 PM
Work in gay. Traffic, content, paysites, the usual. Used to work with a big beast producer.[/b][/quote]
NO fucking WAY
Gonzo, this is shocking to me..................

spaz

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Nov 25 2003, 10:43 AM
[LABRET] for a supposedly intelligent person I’ve noticed that you suck at posting, you’ve been back an edited about 95% of your posts…. Whats wrong do those fat fucking fingers just keep mashing the keyboard?

I type fast and do not spellcheck. I post, then spellcheck. In case you didnt notice, my replies tend to come quickly.

And then I go back and add shit as I think of it. Such as this post.

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 10:45 AM

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 10:41 AM
Work in gay. Traffic, content, paysites, the usual. Used to work with a big beast producer.[/b][/quote]
do you have a website?

Trev
11-25-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 08:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Nov 25 2003, 10:43 AM

I type fast and do not spellcheck. I post, then spellcheck. In case you didnt notice, my replies tend to come quickly.[/b][/quote]
I figured your replies came so quick because you weren’t working like most people here…

I’m still going with the fat fucking fingers theory…

gonzo
11-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 10:41 AM
Young Angry Homosexuals...

Spaz...see if hes got any content for sale.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:40 PM
have you ever worked with Jonas and Emil?

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:40 PM
wrong do those fat fucking fingers just keep mashing the keyboard

Do I sense some sort of desire to have my fingers probe your orifices?

Last edited by [Labret] at Nov 25 2003, 10:49 AM

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 10:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 10:41 AM
Work in gay. Traffic, content, paysites, the usual. Used to work with a big beast producer.

Spaz...see if hes got any content for sale.[/b][/quote]
now now gonzo, working with gay sites does not make one gay as we well know.

Labret, got any content for sale? Preferably twink/older hardcore?

spaz

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Nov 25 2003, 10:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Nov 25 2003, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM

spaz[/b][/quote]

I got a ton of exclusive SE asian twink. You need some?

Trev
11-25-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:48 PM

No I'm not a freak like you... I'm just thinking about you're fingers and mashing thats all....

[Labret]
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 25 2003, 10:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 25 2003, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 01:43 PM
have you ever worked with Jonas and Emil?[/b][/quote]

Jonas? From Jones Holdings?

spazlabz
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 10:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -spazlabz@Nov 25 2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Nov 25 2003, 10:47 AM

spaz

I got a ton of exclusive SE asian twink. You need some?[/b][/quote]
ahhhhhhh nope, I like my content a 'little' bit more generic than Asian. I tend to go middle of the road gay content myself. Thanks though

spaz

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 01:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 10:48 AM
have you ever worked with Jonas and Emil?

Jonas? From Jones Holdings?[/b][/quote]
http://manlover.com

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Nov 25 2003, 10:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Nov 25 2003, 10:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:48 PM

No I'm not a freak like you... I'm just thinking about you're fingers and mashing thats all....[/b][/quote]
I dont know you all that well Trev, but are you sure ya dont have a little freak in ya?

whats his name again!!! :nyanya: :nyanya:

spaz

Trev
11-25-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Nov 25 2003, 08:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Nov 25 2003, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Trev@Nov 25 2003, 10:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 08:48 PM

No I'm not a freak like you... I'm just thinking about you're fingers and mashing thats all....
I dont know you all that well Trev, but are you sure ya dont have a little freak in ya?

whats his name again!!! :nyanya: :nyanya:

spaz[/b][/quote]
Oh sure, great!

Just give everything away... anyway the nice man in the white coat said I was ok as long as I stay away from petrol...

:D

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 10:52 AM

oh nah, but I sent you quite a bit of traffic for that site back in your per click days. You were one of my first sponsors. :)

Carrie
11-25-2003, 01:51 PM
Is it over? Are we all going to hug now?
If so, I've gotta clean all of this glitter and glue off of me so let me know a few minutes early or you're all going to look like christmas pinecones.

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 01:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 25 2003, 10:52 AM

oh nah, but I sent you quite a bit of traffic for that site back in your per click days. You were one of my first sponsors. :)[/b][/quote]
it was never my site, but I had some vested interest in it...
what is your name? or should I ask John who was the one sending traffic to /MAN/ directory from Michigan?

don't worry, I won't knock your door with a knife
;-)))

[Labret]
11-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 10:59 AM
If so, I've gotta clean all of this glitter and glue off of me so let me know a few minutes early or you're all going to look like christmas pinecones.

I am waiting for the ban.

sarettah
11-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Nov 25 2003, 02:00 PM
I am waiting for the ban.
It ain't coming........ :yowsa:

You really got to be a total fool to get banned around here... Most of the time....

gonzo
11-25-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 01:59 PM
NO hugging until Nick gets an apology and Serge gets his dick sucked.

spazlabz
11-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 11:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 01:59 PM
NO hugging until Nick gets an apology and Serge gets his dick sucked.[/b][/quote]
ewww
no seriously thats ICKY

spaz

Winetalk.com
11-25-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 25 2003, 02:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 25 2003, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Nov 25 2003, 01:59 PM
NO hugging until Nick gets an apology and Serge gets his dick sucked.[/b][/quote]
gonzo, stop reading my mind!
;-)))

quiet
11-25-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula+Nov 25 2003, 10:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cherrylula @ Nov 25 2003, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--FATPad@Nov 25 2003, 10:19 AM

Its all just words on a screen... but fun to read. People take things way too seriously for sure.

I think we have an blank samurai sword around here though![/b][/quote]
the splintering of identity in the age of the Internet ;)

Penrod
11-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Nov 25 2003, 08:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Nov 25 2003, 08:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Nov 25 2003, 08:22 AM

.... except Labret

Yet I dont see anyone doing it. Why is that?

[/b][/quote]
"Without Remorse" That is a great Clancy book.