LETS GO BUCKS
LETS GO BUCKS

RichC
11-22-2003, 01:53 PM
INTERCEPTION BABY

FUCK MICHIGAN!

SykkBoy
11-22-2003, 02:09 PM
hahhah, I thought this thread was going to be a spam for a new webmaster proggie called Let's Go Bucks........

JMM
11-22-2003, 02:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ohio State SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, the losers play a great team and are exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Loser buckeyes....totally dominated today, TOTALLY!!!

Back to the celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheEnforcer
11-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Hahahahah.. whoops!!

grimm
11-22-2003, 04:48 PM
I am a MORON, that was a great game, tight all the seond half. if tressel leaves mcmullen in i think we get OT.

typical osu-michigan, the rivalry is back.

and JMM, we'll stil be higher in the bcs:) enjoy texas or wash st in the rose.

great ballgame, beautiful day. cant win em all but 2-3 aint bad, cant wait for next year, JMM you better be sitting next to me:)

http://www.msnusers.com/DigitalGrimm/shoebox.msnw

some pics i took. stadium is coolalmost no wind.

still dont understand why krenzel set one foot back in the game, i bet he had a concussion from that hit.

lost of dropped interceptions, but to his credit navarre did not fuck up, he played well, UM's offensive line opened up holes i could drive a truck through

go boig ten, i hope we3 sweep our bowls. unfortunately USC is going to play oklahoma, which is like a cat being kicked htrough an electric fan.

i think OU just scored again..l.

wait... they scored again, whats that, another touchdown? half of me is glad to not be in the sugar bowl. id love another shoit at miami in the orange though, i might even get a tan:)

-grimm

grimm
11-22-2003, 04:50 PM
and to say either team sucks, when they are both top 7 in the bcs, is nothing but meatchicken blowhard talk.

big ten rocks.

grimm
11-22-2003, 04:52 PM
i was there, the second half was a dead heat, no domination. just a late TD.

very close game. looked for a while that OSU was going to pull it out.

moichigan doesnt dominate osu, osu doesnt dominate michigan, its always a good game, worth the price of the tickets.