PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it

Almighty Colin
11-20-2003, 07:06 AM
10 games into the football season and the Bengals are in first place.

Vick
11-20-2003, 09:49 AM
The Bengals are tied for first and would be ahead if the season ended today (due to having a win over the Ravens)

As much as it pains me to say - look for the Bengals to be in sole possession of first place in the AFC North Sunday evening

Or the Bengals could lose to San Diego and Pittsburgh could beat Cleveland and things would really be interesting

I'm expecting the Ravens to lose at home to the Seahawks :(

Mike AI
11-20-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Nov 20 2003, 07:14 AM

They have a serious coach, who has turned things around.

Coaching makes a major difference in this league.

Almighty Colin
11-20-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 20 2003, 09:57 AM
The Bengals are tied for first and would be ahead if the season ended today (due to having a win over the Ravens)

As much as it pains me to say - look for the Bengals to be in sole possession of first place in the AFC North Sunday evening

Or the Bengals could lose to San Diego and Pittsburgh could beat Cleveland and things would really be interesting

I'm expecting the Ravens to lose at home to the Seahawks :(
Man, Vick. That division has gone to hell. There's only one hope to rescue such a miserable season. The Bengals must win the Super Bowl. During such desperate times the improbable is often all that is left.

After that, Hillary for President in 2008.

Almighty Colin
11-20-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 20 2003, 10:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 20 2003, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Colin@Nov 20 2003, 07:14 AM

They have a serious coach, who has turned things around.

Coaching makes a major difference in this league.[/b][/quote]
Definitely, though I thought the owners would work against him.