PDA

View Full Version : NatNet Pickem Ends In Tie This Week

Mutt
11-18-2003, 12:02 AM
Well I never anticipated this - two people, CrazyCarmine and Kara, tied with 12-4 records then also picked the same score for the tiebreaker.

Since there are two prizes, one from MaxCash(XBox) and one from Webinc($250 in design work), that makes it simple - split the prizes.

Contact me at mutt@oprano.com, pick a number from 1 to 10, the one closest to the number that I have already posted in a newsgroup gets choice of prize.

Mike AI
11-18-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Mutt@Nov 18 2003, 12:10 AM
Well I never anticipated this - two people, CrazyCarmine and Kara, tied with 12-4 records then also picked the same score for the tiebreaker.

Since there are two prizes, one from MaxCash(XBox) and one from Webinc($250 in design work), that makes it simple - split the prizes.

Contact me at mutt@oprano.com, pick a number from 1 to 10, the one closest to the number that I have already posted in a newsgroup gets choice of prize.

Good solution Mutt!!

You are the best comish around! I hope MLB or NBA does not try to steal you away!!

What are the chances of a tie, AND both people picking same total score?

Crazy!!

ulfie
11-18-2003, 12:26 AM
Congrats to the winners. I'm making my typical late season advance. Up to 14th place for me. One of these days I'm going to win this thing.

sextoyking
11-18-2003, 12:33 AM
Congrats to both of the winners this week.

:bwave: :bjump:

mojobill
11-18-2003, 08:27 AM
Congrats to BOTH winners! :gbounce:

All I know is... Peaches is kicking my ass in the standings.. and that aint right.... she's getting help from her son.. I know it! :rolleyes:

steves
11-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Congrats to both! That's a crazy tie.

TheEnforcer
11-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Congrats to the two winners!!

Wow... I tied for first two weeks ago but that was because I picked the MNF game score correctly. Can we retroactively change the rulers to make that have more weight? :P