PDA

View Full Version : Toolz, are you sure the money were well spent?

Winetalk.com
11-17-2003, 09:04 AM
Hey, whats going on around here. You and Lensman appear to be at Purgatory, but yet, he has Opranos new Logo all over his site.

Peaches
11-17-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 17 2003, 10:12 AM
Hey, whats going on around here. You and Lensman appear to be at Purgatory, but yet, he has Opranos new Logo all over his site.
:yowsa: :agrin: :P :D :lol:

Can we have pearls from anonymous sources? :wnw:

Winetalk.com
11-17-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 17 2003, 09:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 17 2003, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 17 2003, 10:12 AM
:yowsa: :agrin: :P :D :lol:

Can we have pearls from anonymous sources? :wnw:[/b][/quote]
it's not anon, I KNOW who ICQ'd me,,,but we can enter as anon to protect privacy
;-)))

Marc De
11-17-2003, 09:33 AM
The 'controversy' it has created was more than I could have ever imagined! I've enjoyed reading everything about this marketing ploy :) I guess I should call Lens and let him know that I really did buy Oprano! He would kill me...

:unsure:

Winetalk.com
11-17-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Marc De@Nov 17 2003, 09:41 AM
The 'controversy' it has created was more than I could have ever imagined! I've enjoyed reading everything about this marketing ploy :) I guess I should call Lens and let him know that I really did buy Oprano! He would kill me...

well, as you know, he is connected and I'd lose the sleep if I were you...I did. I sleep with revolver in my hand since I read his post.

voodooman
11-17-2003, 09:51 AM
:o

Mike AI
11-17-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Marc De@Nov 17 2003, 09:41 AM

He might not kill you, but he would not do business with you since we took advertising from EpicCash....

:lol:

Toolz
11-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 17 2003, 06:12 AM
That's what happens when you advertise a product that people don't full understand. The education process is long and ardous on it and you're gonna get people shitting in your cereal. Fact of life yet the truth shall increase your bank account.

Winetalk.com
11-17-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Toolz+Nov 17 2003, 10:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Toolz @ Nov 17 2003, 10:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 17 2003, 06:12 AM
That's what happens when you advertise a product that people don't full understand. The education process is long and ardous on it and you're gonna get people shitting in your cereal. Fact of life yet the truth shall increase your bank account.[/b][/quote]
Toolz, before we accepted your ad, I spoke with lots of people about YOUR dialer. I was VERY sceptical about them, I remember Moldova dialers, but...
EVERYBODY I spoke to concur:
YOU have the best dialers available on the market today..
good job, mano!

TheEnforcer
11-17-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Nov 17 2003, 10:20 AM
That's what happens when you advertise a product that people don't full understand. The education process is long and ardous on it and you're gonna get people shitting in your cereal. Fact of life yet the truth shall increase your bank account.
PEARL!!