PDA

View Full Version : Any sponsors pimping this Paris Hilton Tape?

gonzo
11-14-2003, 02:44 PM
If you know of a sponsor that claims to have this...I want to sign up to them to push some traffic toward them....

Mike AI
11-14-2003, 03:12 PM
I think everyone is staying away from it.

Plus from the quality I see, it would be chargeback city.

cherrylula
11-14-2003, 03:13 PM
I wonder if they are selling dirty copies downtown LA yet hehehe

I bet they will be soon if not already...

gonzo
11-14-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by cherrylula@Nov 14 2003, 03:21 PM
I wonder if they are selling dirty copies downtown LA yet hehehe

I bet they will be soon if not already...
Wanna buy one?

Peaches
11-14-2003, 04:44 PM
Are there even any FULL copies of it? I find it hard to believe there are if no one offshore hasn't released it and/or put it on Kaaza. :unsure:

gonzo
11-14-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 14 2003, 04:52 PM
Are there even any FULL copies of it? I find it hard to believe there are if no one offshore hasn't released it and/or put it on Kaaza. :unsure:
Who says they havent?

dantheman
11-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 14 2003, 04:52 PM
oh it's out there, I havent seen the whole thing, but I did come across a site that was pushing it and had samples. So I got the jest of it.....reminded me of that time in korea using my night scope to do some urban scopeing....better not say anymore :ph34r:

edit:typo

Last edited by dantheman at Nov 14 2003, 05:28 PM

Peaches
11-14-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 14 2003, 05:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 14 2003, 05:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Nov 14 2003, 04:52 PM
Who says they havent?[/b][/quote]
So they have...what? There's an offshore company selling it? Then isn't that the answer to your original question? :unsure: Or if it's on Kaaza, couldn't an offshore company sell it and again solve the problem? Wouldn't a search find who has it?

I'm so confused. :angry:

Hooper
11-14-2003, 05:17 PM
i would assume that going offshore when you're dealing with the "hiltons" is probably pretty ineffective seeing as they have hotels and likely "pull" in pretty much every place in the world ;-)

Peaches
11-14-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Nov 14 2003, 06:25 PM
i would assume that going offshore when you're dealing with the "hiltons" is probably pretty ineffective seeing as they have hotels and likely "pull" in pretty much every place in the world ;-)
But don't different places have different laws? Heck, there's got to be some third world country somewhere that has NO laws regarding videos since they don't HAVE videos. :P

cherrylula
11-14-2003, 07:02 PM
I wonder how many foreign subtitle versions will be made.

confucy
11-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Gonzo, I'm waiting for the three-way Gonzo/KimmyKim/Peaches video. It might not be a big internet seller, but it certainly would be bought by Oprano and GFY people!

You could be a big man on the boards like Forest when he jumped into the backseat of his car and won his bet that he could get it up! :bjump:

Wouldn't you think that Paris Hilton, with all her money and her huge ego, would come up with a much better video? All I can remember seeing is glowing eyes looking directly into the camera! :)

gonzo
11-14-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by confucy@Nov 14 2003, 07:16 PM
Gonzo, I'm waiting for the three-way Gonzo/KimmyKim/Peaches video. It might not be a big internet seller, but it certainly would be bought by Oprano and GFY people!

You could be a big man on the boards like Forest when he jumped into the backseat of his car and won his bet that he could get it up! :bjump:

Wouldn't you think that Paris Hilton, with all her money and her huge ego, would come up with a much better video? All I can remember seeing is glowing eyes looking directly into the camera! :)
Im a bigger man than Forest if you havent looked at the avatar.
Asfor the 3 way...you just want me to film it so I can smell their hair and tell you what its like right?