PDA

View Full Version : I need a Hotel in South Beach

Lori Anderson
11-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Hey everyone... Im going on a Cruise in a couple months and would like to come down and stay in south beach for 3 days before my cruise takes off..Does anyone know where I should look into staying? I want something descent/nice not dumpy but I also dont want to pay an arm and a leg for 3 days... if you know of a place I should look into please let me know

thanks a bunch...

:inlove:

girlgeek
11-12-2003, 08:50 PM
Have you tried Priceline.com?

Peaches
11-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by girlgeek@Nov 12 2003, 09:58 PM
Have you tried Priceline.com?
And to know what's a good hotel/deal on priceline, check over at biddingfortravel.com

Lots of first hand experiences with the hotels, if the ratings are what they claim, how much people have won bids for etc. :)

ulfie
11-13-2003, 08:14 AM
I stayed at the Hotel Ocean the year before last and it was nice and not real expensive. It's right on the beach about 100 yards from the Versachi (sp?) mansion.

*KK*
11-13-2003, 04:50 PM
I like the Mercury alot. It's not the cheapest but it's not crazy expensive. There's also a really nice beachfront Marriott up the street from Nikki Beach Club that is well priced and quite nice --

gonzo
11-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Nov 13 2003, 04:58 PM
I like the Mercury alot. It's not the cheapest but it's not crazy expensive. There's also a really nice beachfront Marriott up the street from Nikki Beach Club that is well priced and quite nice --
Hell I thought KK had got lost in Montreal or Marina Del Rey...