PDA

View Full Version : Outta here for a week

Sharpie
11-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Leaving in the morning to close the deal on the house I just purchased in Cape Coral. No computer this trip.... so ya can talk about me while I am gone :redance:

Forest
11-12-2003, 01:10 PM
i miss fl

:(

Evil Chris
11-12-2003, 01:42 PM
congrats on the new house Sharpie!
(go Colts) hehe..

Mike AI
11-12-2003, 02:09 PM
Sharpie where the hell is Cape Coral?

I am leaving Fl friday to head back to NO. Have some business to do, then of course holidays, then a cruise out of NO, then more holidays....

I will miss Fl. Its like 85 and sunny right now. But I will be back.....

I am ready for NO though. Going to catch Hornets game Saturday ( Floor seats of course) and Sanits game sunday!

:rokk:

Sharpie
11-12-2003, 02:22 PM
Cape Coral is the pensinula just West off FT. Meyers.

I think it is one of the better investment areas right now. It has over 400 miles of waterways. (Some salt, some fresh. ) Area wise it is the second largest city in Florida. It is probably only about 50% developed right now. It is growing leaps and bounds - like Naples was 10 - 15 yrs ago. I love Naples and I wanted to stay as south as possible - yet find a good investment. This was it. I bought a 2,200 sq ft house on a large waterway for 1/2 of what it would cost me in Naples. Of course, I don't know a soul there, but I intend on getting me a pontoon boat and spend a lot of time fishing.

Mike AI
11-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Nov 12 2003, 02:30 PM
Cape Coral is the pensinula just West off FT. Meyers.

I think it is one of the better investment areas right now. It has over 400 miles of waterways. (Some salt, some fresh. ) Area wise it is the second largest city in Florida. It is probably only about 50% developed right now. It is growing leaps and bounds - like Naples was 10 - 15 yrs ago. I love Naples and I wanted to stay as south as possible - yet find a good investment. This was it. I bought a 2,200 sq ft house on a large waterway for 1/2 of what it would cost me in Naples. Of course, I don't know a soul there, but I intend on getting me a pontoon boat and spend a lot of time fishing.

That is a nice area, looking for investment property along that area as well.

Noah and his fiance have a place in Naples, on 5th Ave.... its nice. They are staying there for the winter.....

Lot of $$ down there.

Sharpie
11-12-2003, 03:14 PM
5th Ave - that is expensive! They ARE where the action is. Naples has a lot of things that go on down there, in season. Only thing more expensive is the premium they get for water. I will make $40 to $50,000 on the house I bought there just 3 years ago, and I am just on a small pond.

I don't think you can go wrong at Cape Coral, as long as you buy on a canal that is at least 120 ft wide. They have a lot of them that are only 80 ft. However, the ones that have assess to the gulf are already starting to get very expensive. Punta Gorda is another good area to invest in, but I don't want any further north.

You decide to come down to the area & look - give me a call or send me email. My best friend is a Realtor there, and there is no one better to work with.