PDA

View Full Version : Amateurs SUCK!

Mike AI
11-11-2003, 08:41 PM
Welcome ladies and germs... The amateur segment of the industry is one that is very close to my heart, and wallet.

I think that Oprano Amateurs can be a great resource for all of us. Between Danny Cox, and I we have over 15 years of Internet Amateur Site experience.

I plan to play an active part in this forum, and look forward to sharing ideas and doing business wth all of ya'll!

Hell Puppy
11-11-2003, 09:18 PM
So you reckon us corporate amateur types can get some play?

DannyCox
11-11-2003, 09:42 PM
I think the days of people (webmasters) attempting to differentiate between "Corporate Amateur" and "Real Amateur" are long over.

Both sides have a similar product, with a similar market. The surfer doesn't notice the difference, nor do I believe if they really care. We all put up illusions, regardless of what type of Amateur site it is.

Time to put all that behind us, and get on with making money, which is the real reason we're all in the game :)

Amateurs really do suck!!! Thank God for that! Oral sex if my favourite thing! :P

Mike AI
11-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by DannyCox@Nov 11 2003, 09:50 PM
I think the days of people (webmasters) attempting to differentiate between "Corporate Amateur" and "Real Amateur" are long over.

Both sides have a similar product, with a similar market. The surfer doesn't notice the difference, nor do I believe if they really care. We all put up illusions, regardless of what type of Amateur site it is.

Time to put all that behind us, and get on with making money, which is the real reason we're all in the game :)

Amateurs really do suck!!! Thank God for that! Oral sex if my favourite thing! :P

Great post Danny!!

I think the West Coat / East Coast rapper - Real Amateur / Corporate Amatuer issues are BOTH dead!!

IT is all about making money. These are tough times for the industry, time to work together!

Kacy
11-11-2003, 09:57 PM
If even I agree, you know its a dead issue, LOL :)

While I will always look out for the 'amateurs', after many years I finally understand that 'corporate' has its place.

Thanx for starting the forum Mike, I think its a great idea :)

Last edited by Kacy at Nov 11 2003, 07:36 PM

Mike AI
11-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Kacy@Nov 11 2003, 10:05 PM
If even I agree, you know its a dead issue, LOL :)

While I will always look out for the 'amateurs', after many years I finally understand that 'corporate' has its place.

Thanx for starting thr forum Mike, I think its a great idea :)

Kacy, I am ready to work with you. THAT is how we all know its over... if we can work together, anyone can!!

Many people we had issues with are no longer in business.... Anyone who has made it as long as we have, knows the ropes, and are true business people!!

Kacy
11-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Thanx Mike :) That means alot to me coming from you!

Hell Puppy
11-12-2003, 12:19 AM
Oh, I can just feel the love flowing....

It's like we're all running thru a field of daisies in slow motion....

Far-L
11-12-2003, 03:56 AM
Cue the sweeping violins...

I am about to take off my frock and run my hands through my hair passionately...

J'springer
11-12-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Far-L@Nov 12 2003, 01:04 AM

I am about to take off my frock and run my hands through my hair passionately...
Far-L. This is the first day of the rest of your life.....Ommmmmmmmmm

Mike AI
11-12-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Far-L@Nov 12 2003, 04:04 AM

HAHA Far-L I have even come to a point where I like you and do business!!!

Now that IS amazing!! :P

Sharpie
11-12-2003, 11:27 AM
God. I love it..... buried hatchets, that are not drawing blood!

Hiya Danny.... give Carol a kiss for me... Hope the family is doing well.

TheEnforcer
11-12-2003, 11:53 AM
Any bets on how long it will take to see a "what really qualifies as an amateur site" flame war start?? :P

Mike AI
11-12-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Nov 12 2003, 12:01 PM
Any bets on how long it will take to see a "what really qualifies as an amateur site" flame war start?? :P

I think that issue is LONG dead.... business is business!!

TheEnforcer
11-12-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 12 2003, 12:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 12 2003, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TheEnforcer@Nov 12 2003, 12:01 PM

I think that issue is LONG dead.... business is business!![/b][/quote]
I know.. was just busting your balls in good humor thus the :P

Susan Reno
11-28-2003, 09:49 PM
Really glad to have found this board. Think it will be a huge success.
Have hosted my amateur site with Kacy for 3 years and would never leave...She's the best and always there to help.

Susan Reno
http://www.susanreno.com

Last edited by Susan Reno at Nov 30 2003, 09:54 PM

gonzo
11-28-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Susan Reno@Nov 28 2003, 09:57 PM
Have hosted my amateur site with Kacy for 3 years and would never leave...She's the best any always there to help.

Susan Reno
Kacy is a honey isnt she?
And some good hosting advice for those that dont want to worry about the tech hassles. Hell Id host with her if I didnt own my own data center.

Kacy
11-29-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Susan Reno@Nov 28 2003, 06:57 PM
Have hosted my amateur site with Kacy for 3 years and would never leave...She's the best any always there to help.

Susan Reno
Hey Susan :)

Wow! I am so happy to see you here! I am exited we get to hang out, hehe :)

Your are always to sweet, thank you so much!

See you in Vegas!