PDA

View Full Version : Adios J'springer

Sharpie
11-11-2003, 06:07 PM
There comes a time when it is time to shutup and no longer encourage you to keep posting your drivel. I have not seen you post ANYTHING that was not smartass. You have not added anything to the mix here. The only contest here is NatNet FOOTBALL.

Apparentely you did not come here to be part of our community - you just came here to have a pissing contest with Whomever (especially Serge. )

I think we should just let you talk to yourself.......

MY last post to you ..... I hope others find the ignore button also.

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Nov 11 2003, 06:15 PM
There comes a time when it is time to shutup and no longer encourage you to keep posting your drivel. I have not seen you post ANYTHING that was not smartass. You have not added anything to the mix here. The only contest here is NatNet FOOTBALL.

Apparentely you did not come here to be part of our community - you just came here to have a pissing contest with Whomever (especially Serge. )

What fun is that? Community, Schmunnity...I miss the good old piss days! The problem with new fangled pissers like J'springer is that they don't piss at all...they reply to your comments with "dude, is that all you have?", ad nauseum....and then claim victory when they are simply too boring to continue with...even ridiculous, illogical comments (like owning two houses automatically makes ones a millionaire) are barely worth stoking...

'Tis a sad day in Pissville.... :zzz:

J'springer
11-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 03:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Sharpie@Nov 11 2003, 06:15 PM

What fun is that? Community, Schmunnity...I miss the good old piss days! The problem with new fangled pissers like J'springer is that they don't piss at all...they reply to your comments with "dude, is that all you have?", ad nauseum....and then claim victory when they are simply too boring to continue with...even ridiculous, illogical comments (like owning two houses automatically makes ones a millionaire) are barely worth stoking...

'Tis a sad day in Pissville.... :zzz:[/b][/quote]
DJ, apparently you were never really capable of understanding. It happens sometimes. I knew it from your first post to me. Webmastering sure ain't rocket science is it? I was hoping the cream would float, but shit their ain't no cream in skim milk is their. So much for this freekin low fat diet.

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 06:36 PM
DJ, apparently you were never really capable of understanding. It happens sometimes. I knew it from your first post to me. Webmastering sure ain't rocket science is it? I was hoping the cream would float, but shit their ain't no cream in skim milk is their. So much for this freekin low fat diet.
Translation:

"Dude, you don't get that I don't get that nobody gets me....ummmm....dude...."

Recipe for J'springer soup -

2 cups of rambling a la Alien
1 scoop of psuedo-intellectual drivel a la Knotwork
1 pinch of baseless monetary claims a la grogan
Stir and let simmer
Eventually, it will evaporate completely

J'springer
11-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 03:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 06:36 PM
Translation:

"Dude, you don't get that I don't get that nobody gets me....ummmm....dude...."

Recipe for J'springer soup -

2 cups of rambling a la Alien
1 scoop of psuedo-intellectual drivel a la Knotwork
1 pinch of baseless monetary claims a la grogan
Stir and let simmer
Eventually, it will evaporate completely[/b][/quote]
You forgot the two scoops of raisins

Lets see...
"scoop of psuedo-intellectual drivel a la Knotwork"
Jimbo I have met guys like you before. You think that anyone that can spell is intellectual. That is sad.
"1 pinch of baseless monetary claims a la grogan"
Never happened. If you have to resort to lying, you are truly a low end piss artist....but I already knew that.
"Eventually, it will evaporate completely" and you obviously flunked science as well as English. So, does anyone have a spare 50 K to let this guy play with? Man get back in your Bimmer and sell a few houses or something. You just don't get it. A good example of how money can't buy class. Read Pygmalion....no go rent pretty woman it is easier to understand.

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 07:05 PM

Lets see...
Jimbo I have met guys like you before. You think that anyone that can spell is intellectual. That is sad.
Never happened. If you have to resort to lying, you are truly a low end piss artist....but I already knew that.
"Eventually, it will evaporate completely" and you obviously flunked science as well as English. So, does anyone have a spare 50 K to let this guy play with? Man get back in your Bimmer and sell a few houses or something. You just don't get it. A good example of how money can't buy class. Read Pygmalion....no go rent pretty woman it is easier to understand.
Two scoops of raisins! HAHAHAHAHA....oh man, you're killin' us! What wit! What flair! Oh wait....we probably just don't get it....right.....dude?

So you're saying you never claimed you didn't make millions ("who hasn't!")? And that owning 2 houses pretty much makes one a millionaire?

Flunked science? I flunked everything, dude....what's your excuse for having nothing?

J'springer
11-11-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 04:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 07:05 PM

Lets see...
Two scoops of raisins! HAHAHAHAHA....oh man, you're killin' us! What wit! What flair! Oh wait....we probably just don't get it....right.....dude?

So you're saying you never claimed you didn't make millions ("who hasn't!")? And that owning 2 houses pretty much makes one a millionaire?

Flunked science? I flunked everything, dude....what's your excuse for having nothing?[/b][/quote]
Dude, lots of people own two houses. Freeking plumbers can do that. If you think that is a big deal, well you gotta get out there a little more. Sure owning two houses pretty much makes someone a millionaire unless you live in Fort Fungus Kansas or something. WTF are you thinking?
You sound like Dr. Freekin Evil and his I million dollar ransome line. Now that you look thoroughly foolish and are boasting about flunking everything, I think it would behoove you to STFU. Oh and please show me where I boasted about owning two houses. Stop lying. Now say you are sorry, Diamond Dude.

Peaches
11-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:18 PM
Sure owning two houses pretty much makes someone a millionaire unless you live in Fort Fungus Kansas or something. WTF are you thinking?
Interesting. Then start calling Atlanta "Fort Fungus Kansas or something". :unsure:

J'springer
11-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Nov 11 2003, 04:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Nov 11 2003, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:18 PM
Sure owning two houses pretty much makes someone a millionaire unless you live in Fort Fungus Kansas or something. WTF are you thinking?
Interesting. Then start calling Atlanta "Fort Fungus Kansas or something". :unsure:[/b][/quote]
If you like. Are houses cheap in Atlanta?

Nickatilynx
11-11-2003, 07:23 PM
ahahahahahha dance mon...............

awww fuck it.

You bore me now.

J'springer
11-11-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 11 2003, 04:31 PM
ahahahahahha dance mon...............

awww fuck it.

You bore me now.
You bored me from your first illiterate post. So we're even.

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 07:18 PM
Dude, lots of people own two houses. Freeking plumbers can do that. If you think that is a big deal, well you gotta get out there a little more. Sure owning two houses pretty much makes someone a millionaire unless you live in Fort Fungus Kansas or something. WTF are you thinking?
You sound like Dr. Freekin Evil and his I million dollar ransome line. Now that you look thoroughly foolish and are boasting about flunking everything, I think it would behoove you to STFU. Oh and please show me where I boasted about owning two houses. Stop lying. Now say you are sorry, Diamond Dude.
I'll go a little slower for you....I can see you're confused....dude...

Owning two houses with over a million dollars in equity might technically make one a millionaire. Merely owning two houses does not. The estimated 2003 median home value in the United States is $124,000, therefore the MEDIAN equity value IF owned 100% free and clear would be less than 25% of your claim. This is the median across the entire country, not Fort Fungus.

Next on the list....I didn't say you owned two houses (I know better), I said you claimed to have made millions. You did so on this page :

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...1&t=6868&st=100 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=6868&st=100)

"I shall call him..... mini-grogan.." Dr. Evil

Peaches
11-11-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 11 2003, 08:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 11 2003, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Nov 11 2003, 04:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:18 PM
Interesting. Then start calling Atlanta "Fort Fungus Kansas or something". :unsure:
If you like. Are houses cheap in Atlanta?[/b][/quote]
You tell me - you know what the price of homes is everywhere since you made the statement "Sure owning two houses pretty much makes someone a millionaire unless you live in Fort Fungus Kansas or something. WTF are you thinking?"

J'springer
11-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 04:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 07:18 PM
I'll go a little slower for you....I can see you're confused....dude...

Owning two houses with over a million dollars in equity might technically make one a millionaire. Merely owning two houses does not. The estimated 2003 median home value in the United States is $124,000, therefore the MEDIAN equity value IF owned 100% free and clear would be less than 25% of your claim. This is the median across the entire country, not Fort Fungus.

Next on the list....I didn't say you owned two houses (I know better), I said you claimed to have made millions. You did so on this page :

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...1&t=6868&st=100 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=6868&st=100)

"I shall call him..... mini-grogan.." Dr. Evil[/b][/quote]
"You know nothing about me so please do not assume that I have not made millions"
Was this the quote you were referring to? Now again, I hate to use the word moron but I hate liars even more so you have to be one or the other. Which would you prefer dude? Now please show me where I claimed to make millions. Damn you are just so boring. All that equity shit I forgot years ago. That is just basic freeking real estate.
Maybe I have made millions, maybe I haven't. Who TF cares except you guys for some reason.
I hate remedial postings DJ.

BTW, who cares about the freekin median. No wise investor is going to buy the freekin median. Is that the kind of investment you want 50 k for btw?

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 07:50 PM
"You know nothing about me so please do not assume that I have not made millions"
Was this the quote you were referring to? Now again, I hate to use the word moron but I hate liars even more so you have to be one or the other. Which would you prefer dude? Now please show me where I claimed to make millions. Damn you are just so boring. All that equity shit I forgot years ago. That is just basic freeking real estate.
Maybe I have made millions, maybe I haven't. Who TF cares except you guys for some reason.

BTW, who cares about the freekin median. No wise investor is going to buy the freekin median. Is that the kind of investment you want 50 k for btw?
Let's take the whole thing in context, shall we...?

"And as for making money and picking battles, when you were busy jive talking on this board I was busy making a shit pot of money myself. So pick your battles wisely dude. You know nothing about me so please do not assume that I have not made millions. In this case you chose wrong."

If you wish to be disingenuous by now whining "I never said specifically I made millions..." you may want to check out your post on this page

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...1&t=6868&st=150 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=6868&st=150)

Where you said :

"Of course I have made millions over the years. Who the hell hasn't? If you own a couple of houses that is a million right there. I already told you I have nothing to sell here. Your turn. How about your cv then. I told you before. I don't lie. "

Keep digging, dude...

BTW, wise investors go where the profit is....they could care less about medians. Of course, you wouldn't know that, would ya.....dude?

DaveAFX
11-11-2003, 07:57 PM
..do not assume that I have not made millions. In this case you chose wrong.
I made it years ago.

So post IQ score, or Mensa card.

Or post bank statement.

Or post deed to a house. Even just one house.

Now please show me where I claimed to make millions.

See above.

But intelligence is not something in big supply here.

Obviously.

In 200+ posts all you have accomplished is higher page views for Oprano. Haven't impressed anyone here. Let me guess, you weren't TRYING to impress anyone. Then what are you doing here? Begging for attention? I predict that you would claim that you are just amusing yourself. What other answer do you have to offer the readers of Oprano?

J'springer
11-11-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 05:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 07:50 PM

Let's take the whole thing in context, shall we...?

"And as for making money and picking battles, when you were busy jive talking on this board I was busy making a shit pot of money myself. So pick your battles wisely dude. You know nothing about me so please do not assume that I have not made millions. In this case you chose wrong."

If you wish to be disingenuous by now whining "I never said specifically I made millions..." you may want to check out your post on this page

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...1&t=6868&st=150 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=6868&st=150)

Where you said :

"Of course I have made millions over the years. Who the hell hasn't? If you own a couple of houses that is a million right there. I already told you I have nothing to sell here. Your turn. How about your cv then. I told you before. I don't lie. "

Keep digging, dude...

BTW, wise investors go where the profit is....they could care less about medians. Of course, you wouldn't know that, would ya.....dude?[/b][/quote]
Dude, I wasn't whining, but you are whinging. Or as Nicka would say you are dancing. That is such a feeble shortcoming for an entrepreneur. I am assuming that you are successful at what you do. I know it bothers you that I might also be. I am not sure why, but it really is a poker in your butt isn't it?

Again, who the hell hasn't made a couple of million in a lifetime. A plumber does that easily in ten years. So now what the freekin hell is your point?

You obviously are having a money issue of some description. Does it bother you that folks in this business can actually earn a living? Does it deflate your ego. What is it actually that is troubling you Diamond?

Oh yes, dearie, keep digging if you must. It is now becoming amusing.

gonzo
11-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Ok J's we opened a new playground for you. Now show em the other side.

J'springer
11-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Nov 11 2003, 05:19 PM
Ok J's we opened a new playground for you. Now show em the other side.
Right on Dude. I look forward to it. Cogratulations and good luck. Lets roll.

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:10 PM
Dude, I wasn't whining, but you are whinging. Or as Nicka would say you are dancing. That is such a feeble shortcoming for an entrepreneur. I am assuming that you are successful at what you do. I know it bothers you that I might also be. I am not sure why, but it really is a poker in your butt isn't it?

Again, who the hell hasn't made a couple of million in a lifetime. A plumber does that easily in ten years. So now what the freekin hell is your point?

You obviously are having a money issue of some description. Does it bother you that folks in this business can actually earn a living? Does it deflate your ego. What is it actually that is troubling you Diamond?

Oh my....

A couple posts ago you were backpedaling like...like....like...a dude who posted a bunch of bullshit and then got called on it....

Now we extend the math to include the chocolate cone guy at Dairy Queen who makes a million in 75 years there and he's quite the success...

You asked where you had said you made millions and you claimed I was a liar for saying you said it. Then I posted a thread where you claimed it and I became either a liar or a moron for defining it that way. Then I pointed out where you said specifically that you had made millions and your response to everything now is "so what?"

The pattern is emerging....

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - JULES WINNFIELD

J'springer
11-11-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 05:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:10 PM

Oh my....

A couple posts ago you were backpedaling like...like....like...a dude who posted a bunch of bullshit and then got called on it....

Now we extend the math to include the chocolate cone guy at Dairy Queen who makes a million in 75 years there and he's quite the success...

You asked where you had said you made millions and you claimed I was a liar for saying you said it. Then I posted a thread where you claimed it and I became either a liar or a moron for defining it that way. Then I pointed out where you said specifically that you had made millions and your response to everything now is "so what?"

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - JULES WINNFIELD[/b][/quote]
Sweetheart I am outta here for awhile. Excuse me, but as soon as I scanned something about a DQ dude making millions, I didn't even read your post. So go away. Poof :headwall:

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 11 2003, 08:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 11 2003, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Nov 11 2003, 05:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:10 PM

Oh my....

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - JULES WINNFIELD
Sweetheart I am outta here for awhile. Excuse me, but as soon as I scanned something about a DQ dude making millions, I didn't even read your post. So go away. Poof :headwall:[/b][/quote]
I'd run away if I were you, too....

It's easy to see why JMM would annoy you. He (and this forums participants) have a long history of piercing thru the bullshit of newbs...

Oh, wait....you don't bullshit or lie, right.....dude?

J'springer
11-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 05:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by -Diamond Jim@Nov 11 2003, 05:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 08:10 PM

Oh my....

Sweetheart I am outta here for awhile. Excuse me, but as soon as I scanned something about a DQ dude making millions, I didn't even read your post. So go away. Poof :headwall:
I'd run away if I were you, too....

It's easy to see why JMM would annoy you. He (and this forums participants) have a long history of piercing thru the bullshit of newbs...

Oh, wait....you don't bullshit or lie, right.....dude?[/b][/quote]
:nyanya: :zzz: :yowsa: :barfon: :headwall: oh yea and :stout:

Diamond Jim
11-11-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 11 2003, 09:35 PM
:nyanya: :zzz: :yowsa: :barfon: :headwall: oh yea and :stout:
<center>http://cotac.com/hui.jpg</center>

Toolz
11-11-2003, 11:43 PM
Okay Jim,

Who's bringing all these one week wonders over? Is Serge really getting bored and has created an alter ego to start arguments with people as too many people remain civil and discuss issues on this board to raise impression counts?

Past couple of weeks have been a nauseating effigy of human waste spewing b.s. onto the board. From pics of their shitty cars to constant bickering with respect biz people on this board is anyone else tired of seeing precious bytes of space wasted on this?

DJ, shame on you for piss gas onto these smoldering ashes :) Piss on somone your own size, you know I'm a millionaire, after all I own two houses lol.

J'springer
11-12-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Nov 11 2003, 08:51 PM
Okay Jim,

Who's bringing all these one week wonders over? Is Serge really getting bored and has created an alter ego to start arguments with people as too many people remain civil and discuss issues on this board to raise impression counts?

Past couple of weeks have been a nauseating effigy of human waste spewing b.s. onto the board. From pics of their shitty cars to constant bickering with respect biz people on this board is anyone else tired of seeing precious bytes of space wasted on this?

DJ, shame on you for piss gas onto these smoldering ashes :) Piss on somone your own size, you know I'm a millionaire, after all I own two houses lol.
God, not another one. This board is a bottomless pit of you guys. You dudes gotta learn to read before you post.

Diamond Jim
11-12-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 12 2003, 12:17 AM
You dudes gotta learn to read before you post.
New line scheduled to be added to J'springer bot auto-response system on Nov 15.

Sincerely,

The J'springer Auto-Reply Bot Company

- "Show me where I said I made millions, liar!" - OUR FOUNDER

J'springer
11-12-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Diamond Jim+Nov 11 2003, 09:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diamond Jim @ Nov 11 2003, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--J'springer@Nov 12 2003, 12:17 AM
You dudes gotta learn to read before you post.
New line scheduled to be added to J'springer bot auto-response system on Nov 15.

Sincerely,

The J'springer Auto-Reply Bot Company

- "Show me where I said I made millions, liar!" - OUR FOUNDER[/b][/quote]
You gotta read em, dude. I also said plumbers made millions.....Oh what the fuck....you never listen anyway. Go ahead full stern ahead mr bosun. I give up, you win, you are richer than all of us put together. You are a porn god and an icon in this industry from what I hear. :wnw:
I am so fucking impressed I could :barfon:
I have had enough of you actually. Have a nice life. But I know you can't resist.

Diamond Jim
11-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by J'springer@Nov 12 2003, 12:57 AM
I have had enough of you actually. Have a nice life. But I know you can't resist.
Emergency Message From J'springer bot Auto-Reply Company :

Version 4.2 may create a system error when used in conjunction with emoticons, causing repeated claims that the bot will "go away", "look from outside the glass", or merely "not respond further."

Rest assured we are working hard to correct this bug and expect full resolution within the time it takes a plumber to make millions.

Sincerely,

The J'springer bot Auto-Reply Company

- "Bringing you the best in manipulated media for over 25 years"

Toolz
11-12-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by J'springer+Nov 11 2003, 09:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'springer @ Nov 11 2003, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Toolz@Nov 11 2003, 08:51 PM
Okay Jim,

God, not another one. This board is a bottomless pit of you guys. You dudes gotta learn to read before you post.[/b][/quote]
Ugh,

How about you read my post before you reply, it wasn't directed at you in particular, you want to take it that way fine. As far as your inference to me not reading before I post, who has time to sift through the 250+ inane posts you've added in less than a week? What would be much more interesting to me would be the amount of times you've used "dude", always strikes me as odd, what with so many words in the English language that you can't find a better descriptor to use for people.

Ah well your week is almost up then you'll go the way of the Grogan and hopefully we can have our calm board back again.

Last edited by Toolz at Nov 11 2003, 10:31 PM

spazlabz
11-12-2003, 03:59 AM
Anyone seen "Finding Nemo"? I did, having kids kinda makes shows like that a requirement (I confess, I like them too). Anywho, the sea turtles are the FReaking BEST PART of the entire movie, but it reminded me of a poster here on Oprano and almost ruined the show for me. Here is a quote from the show (or as near as I can remember it at 4:55am)

"We saw the whole thing dude,
You were like DUDE,
and she was like duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude,
and we were like DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE."
I nearly pissed my pants, but I kept expecting him to say
"You are so totally OWED Dude"

go figure

spaz

Trev
11-12-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Nov 12 2003, 11:07 AM
Anyone seen "Finding Nemo"? I did, having kids kinda makes shows like that a requirement (I confess, I like them too). Anywho, the sea turtles are the FReaking BEST PART of the entire movie, but it reminded me of a poster here on Oprano and almost ruined the show for me. Here is a quote from the show (or as near as I can remember it at 4:55am)

"We saw the whole thing dude,
You were like DUDE,
and she was like duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude,
and we were like DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE."
I nearly pissed my pants, but I kept expecting him to say
"You are so totally OWED Dude"

go figure

spaz
From this day forth J'springer shall be known as "the jelly fish guy"

Yeah I've seen it as well :okthumb: